Parents Evening Ch. 01

Story Info
A Literotica author is recognised; the fun begins.
7.6k words
4.46
99.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been reading stories on Literotica.com for a couple of years and thoroughly enjoy them. If there is a story that I particular enjoy then I'll look up the details of the author and their other stories. One recent story that I enjoyed was "Carly in New York" by Teachgirl so I clicked onto her biography for more information.

You can imagine how shocked and stunned I was to see a photograph of my daughter's school teacher, Miss Simpson, as the accomplished author. Her photo was stunning and it made me thoroughly horny, combining her good looks with the erotic story I had just enjoyed. I had pictured fucking her during the story due to the great description of her exploits in New York. I leaned back in my high back chair looking at my monitor stroking my cock through my jeans as I pictured this gorgeous author teaching my little girl English, while in the evening writing erotic stories.

Over the next couple of weeks I looked at her photo each evening after my daughter went to bed. Being a single parent with a young girl it gives me time to spend evenings in front of the computer looking at porn and reading Literotica stories. Before readers huff & puff, it is cheaper than heading off down the bar drinking and leaving my kiddie home alone. There is a lock on the den door so Susie can't catch me out unannounced. I started to fantasise about young Miss Simpson; one afternoon after school Susie and I sat outside school in my pickup so she could point out Miss Simpson to me. When Miss Simpson emerged there was no mistaking her for matching the photo, and I was slightly ashamed to grow hard seeing her in real life; I was also very excited to see my favourite teacher. I was pleased that my thick jeans hid my hardness from my daughters view. I could hardly wait for Susie to head to bed that night as I needed relief, and that came soon after her bedtime with Miss Simpson's photo in half the screen and her story "Quarters" in the other half. A roll of kitchen paper towels was kept in a desk drawer for just such occasions.

In fact I think I became a bit infatuated with Miss Simpson by discreetly following her home one afternoon after arranging Susie's babysitter to collect Susie from school that afternoon. I even managed to get some photos of her on my new digital SLR camera with a telephoto lens. This gave me the opportunity to enlarge the photo on the screen so I could admire her cute face and even cuter figure. I now had the serious hots for Miss Simpson, and these were dangerous thoughts and desires for meeting her and enjoying myself.

It had been over five years since Susie's mother had abandoned both of us, citing the pressure of motherhood as her reason for leaving. Well over the next five plus years I have fully understood that in addition to holding down a full time job. My life has been totally devoted to Susie, wanting to provide enough love for two parents so that she does not feel that she is missing anything at all due to our single parent situation. This devotion has meant that I don't get out much as I don't have much spare money to be able to avoid a babysitter in addition to the costs of a night out in the hope of meeting some nice lady; let alone a nice lady that wants to take on a young girl as well. Sexual satisfaction has been the internet and my right hand. Some times I have contemplated the services of an escort but always bottled out when I start trying to put the money together. I then feel guilty of what long term benefits that hours worth of paid pleasure could provide Susie instead. Broadband internet and a kitchen roll is cheaper, less risky, but probably less satisfying than an escort.

One Friday Susie brought home a school newsletter saying that parents' night was coming up in two weeks. I had the opportunity to meet Miss Simpson, close up in the flesh. Now I had to find a way to chat to her and ask her out. Not only was she amazingly beautiful, but I had it in my mind that she was a sex kitten who probably fucked like a rabbit. That night I had the most amazing wank while I flicked through her photos on the screen.

Over the next two weeks I started talking to more women at work and while shopping to hone my conversation skills. Sorry, let be correct here .... to rediscover my conversation skills rather than hone them.

The week before parents' evening I shaved regularly, had a haircut, washed & ironed my best clothes and prepared myself for asking Miss Simpson out for dinner.

Friday evening came and at 6.20 pm I sat down in front of Miss Simpson for my allotted 10 minutes to discuss my child's progress at school and find time to squeeze in a dinner invitation.

Sitting in the chair I was instantly mesmerized by her outstanding beauty, her warm personality and her amazing breasts, whose shape and size were fully highlighted by the narrow horizontal stripes of her sweater. I did wonder if her attire was intended to tease the fathers of her students. If it was it was working and I thoroughly enjoyed it, and if it wasn't then she wouldn't have any idea what effect she was having on my loins below the table. We talked about Susie's skills and progress, her hard work in class and I was visibly proud of her; but all of a sudden Miss Simpson was summarising and thanking me for coming in. She stood to shake my hand and now her breasts filled my visual horizon totally; and god they looked amazing. I just wanted to reach out and take them in my hands to feel their warmth and weight before kissing her on the lips. I was snapped out of my daydream as she stood there offering me her hand,

"Thank you for coming in Mr Mender, not all parents show such interest and devotion to their children's education as you obviously do." She said to me and flashed a perfect smile.

Finally I started to stand, my eyes still firmly latched onto her chest, it had to be very obvious to Miss Simpson as I finally started to reach forward to take her hand. I eventually managed to lift my eyes up to look into her beautiful face and her eyes. I could see that she had tagged me as a typical guy who stares at tits before the person; I was probably doomed but I was determined to ask her out anyway.

Taking a deep breath and putting on my most sincere and friendly voice, " Miss Simpson as a token of my appreciation for educating Susie so well I would like to invite you out to dinner."

There seemed to be a long pause that seemed like minutes to me as she looked into my eyes before finally replying.

"Mr. Mender, I appreciate the offer, but I don't socialize with parents of my students. I find it is much safer that way." She said and smiled her perfect smile.

I stood staring at her beautiful face, contemplating my next move. Could I push on or should I just drop it and move on? I was confident that her picture was on Literotica but I still did not have confirmation that she had actually written the stories. It could still be a case of picture theft which I have found very prevalent on the internet.

My mind was toying with all the possibilities and I felt myself leaning towards dropping the whole subject and moving on when my hardening cock took control of my thoughts for a moment.

"Miss Simpson, I am sorry but I simply wanted to discuss a couple of great stories I have recently come across." I said and I felt myself fly past the point of no return.

"Mr Mender, we can meet anytime here after school if you would like to discuss literature. You can come in after last period and we can talk with Susie here, I would love to talk to you both. She is such a lovely girl." Miss Simpson responded, her sweet smile still dominating her face.

"Well, Miss Simpson, these particular stories I want to discuss I think are a little over my daughter's head. They are "Carly in New York" and "Quarters". Are you familiar with them?" I said.

I saw her smile fade quickly and fear appear in her bright eyes. I had my confirmation. I had struck pay dirt and I needed to nail my next move.

"I would rather not discuss these particular works with my daughter present. Would you be free to meet me later tonight at the library?" I asked, trying to stay nonchalant and calm while my pants were threatening to explode.

"Uh, well, I have more appointments." She stammered, obviously flustered.

"I understand, what time is your last one?" I asked, trying so hard to stay calm.

"My last one is...uh, at 7:00." She continued, trying to regain her composure.

"Wonderful, I will meet you in the fiction section at 7:30. Thank you so much for your time. It was a pleasure to meet you." I said and walked out of her classroom, leaving her open-mouthed and obviously stunned.

I left the classroom and passed the next couple waiting to see her. I stopped as they entered the classroom and turned to look. Miss Simpson was still in shock and obviously going through the motions as she greeted them. What was going through her mind? Would she show up? What would I do if she did? What would I do if she didn't?

I turned and headed towards the parking lot as I thought about all the questions flowing through my mind. My pants were incredibly tight but I needed to quickly devise a plan. I walked to my car and drove slowly to the library.

I entered the library around 10 minutes to 7:00. I had 40 minutes to come up with my next move. I had gone down this path and now I had to keep going or just crash and burn. I looked around for a quiet place and found a small table at the edge of the fiction section. It was big enough to spread out some books but small enough to fit in a relatively secluded section. I sat down and started to take notes of my surroundings.

The table was set up in a way that the opposite side was hidden by the shelf but it allowed a great view of the front door and the front desk from my chair. This would be perfect. I reached over and grabbed a few books and spread them out on the table. I took out a notepad and pen to start devising my plan.

I had just finished scribbling down a full page of notes when I noticed the clock on the wall. It was 7:28, I felt my breathing quicken and my nerves start to act up. I tried to calm down, slowing my breathing and trying to clear my head. I had to stay calm because there was a good chance she would not be. I did not want a scene and I had to be prepared to quickly convince her that she didn't need one either.

I felt myself start to relax and my cock started to harden again at the thought of Miss Simpson sitting across from me. I glanced over at the front door and saw it open and she walked in. I watched her walk slowly towards the back of the library, closing the distance between us as she did. She had not noticed me yet as I watched her. Her sweater was still displaying her breasts quite nicely. Her black skirt was a little below her knees and flowed gracefully as she walked. Her legs were encased in black nylons, I wondered if they were pantyhose or stockings. I smiled as I realized I would most likely find that out very soon.

She turned the corner and saw me sitting at the table. She walked over slowly and sat down. I looked at her eyes and saw they were red and puffy. She had been crying. I felt my heart tug as I didn't want this beauty to be sad but then what did I expect. I had exposed her and she was scared. I realized that was an unfortunate side effect but it still made me sad. I looked at her for a minute without speaking. She was fooling around in her purse and I saw her pull out a tissue and dry her eyes.

"Thank you for coming." I said. She just nodded.

"I am sorry you are upset." I said. She looked at me directly.

"What do you want?" She mumbled.

"Just to talk a little. Would that be ok?" I said.

I saw her look at me and nod slightly.

"I am assuming from your reaction that you wrote those stories. Is that true?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Please don't tell anyone. I could lose my job if anyone found out. I need my job." She said, her pleading voice cracking.

"Why did you post your picture?" I asked her.

"I did it as a dare. My girlfriend and I were at my house last month and she said I would get more readers and comments if I had a picture. I never thought anyone would see it and recognize me." She said.

"So your girlfriend knows you write erotic stories?" I said.

"Yes, most of them are about her and her fantasies but she doesn't write very well so I wrote them for her." She said.

"Most of them? So some of them are your fantasies?" I asked.

I saw her lower her head and nod slightly.

"How many others have you written?" I asked and I saw her hesitate to answer.

"Miss Simpson, you are not in a position to lie to me. I know this is uncomfortable but you are lucky in that I am not an evil man. If you cooperate with me you will not be hurt and maybe we can have a little fun in the process." I said and looked right in her eyes.

I saw her come to terms with her situation and she sighed deeply.

"I have written under two other names, blondefungirl & blondefungirl2." She said softly.

"Well, you are full of secrets, aren't you?" I said.

She just stared at me, waiting to see what my next move would be. I wondered if I wanted to go through with my plan. She had not reacted as bad as I had feared. She was upset but she seemed to be accepting of her situation. The next part of my plan would test how accepting she was.

"So tell me, Miss Simpson, are those stockings you have on or pantyhose?" I said.

She looked at me, a little taken aback by the bluntness of my question. I saw her thinking; I knew she was trying to figure out a way out of her situation. I waited patiently as she struggled until I heard a soft sound escape her lips.

"Stockings." She whispered.

"That is lovely. I much prefer that to pantyhose. Don't you agree?" I said.

She nodded hesitantly while she searched my face for some clue of where this was going.

"What color and kind of panties do you have on?" I asked.

She hesitated again and I could tell she was getting scared. I saw her eyes start to well up. I stared at her calmly, waiting for the answer.

"Pink lace." I heard her whisper.

"Very nice, would you please take them off and give them to me?" I said, surprising myself in how I was able to stay calm since my crotch was now very tight and on fire.

Her tears began to flow down her lovely cheeks.

"Please, Mr. Mender, don't make me do this. What else can I do for you? Please....." she said between her sobs.

"Miss Simpson, I don't think the request is so bad. You have on a nice skirt and you are hidden from view. No one will see anything. Of course, if you don't want to I can fire off that email I have composed to the superintendent." I said, the plan now in full swing and truly past the point of no return.

She continued to cry as I saw her reach below the table and shift in her seat. She lifted her hand and placed a pair of small pink lace panties in my hand. They were beautiful, very soft and relatively sheer. Very hot and sexy for a conservative schoolteacher. My little minx obviously had a few more secrets for me to uncover. I put them in my pocket.

She had stopped crying and was wiping her eyes with her tissue. I wondered how far I could take my plan tonight and if I should stop and not press it too fast. I decided to see if she could handle the next request.

"Does your bra match these lovely panties, Miss Simpson?" I asked.

She nodded again.

"Then would you please show me?" I said.

"Please ..... don't make me do this..... Please, I am begging you," her eyes brimming with tears.

"Miss Simpson?" I simply queried.

"Please," as tears rolled down her sweet cheeks.

I slowly and minutely shook my head in response.

She looked around to make sure no one could see her and then lifted her sweater slowly until it was up over her breasts. I was staring at a lovely pink lace bra. Her breasts were gorgeous and the cleavage spilling over the top of the bra was absolutely breathtaking. I watched her chest rise and fall with her breathing as she held her sweater up to her chin.

"That is lovely. You can lower your sweater now." I said.

She lowered her sweater and shifted in her seat.

"Now, I want to see that cute little bra trick you girls do. You can give me that pretty little bra to complete my collection." I said.

I could see her eyes register her situation and she pulled her arm in through the sleeve. I could see her arms moving under her sweater and then she stuck her arm back into the sleeve and pulled the bra out of the other sleeve. I had seen this many times and it still amazed me. She put the pink lace bra in my hand. I placed it in the same pocket.

"Very good, dear. This has gone quite well. You are a very lovely girl and I promise you that I will do nothing to hurt you or put you in any kind of danger. Now I plan on testing the limits of your morality but you will come to no physical harm. Do you understand?" I asked.

She shook her head up and down slowly.

"I will be in touch with you every now and then and we'll just see where this goes. Now you can report me of course but you take a chance on the consequences you will suffer from that being far worse than anything I will put you through. Now, I have one last request. I have been infatuated by your chest all night. Would you be so kind as to lift your sweater and show me your beautiful breasts?" I said.

"Please Mr Mender, haven't you humiliated me enough tonight and taken my pride?" she begged.

"Miss Simpson, your friend gave you some very poor advice and you were unwise enough to follow it. You have put yourself in this unfortunate position. I am now in the fortunate or unfortunate position, depending on which way you view it, to ruin your career and your standing in our community. I truly don't want to do that but I find that your beauty is affecting my judgement. Now you can accept this situation and do as you are told or I will ruin your life. I am not going to ask much of you, and I promise not to harm you; but you have to decide now what direction your life is going to go from here in the next minute."

The tears ran down her cheeks. I felt like a complete and utter bastard. My cock was rampant in my pants under the table. This was make or break time.

She raised her sweater again to her chin. I was now staring at the most perfect breasts I had ever laid eyes upon. They were large but firm and stood proudly out from her chest. Her nipples were brown and beautiful. I sat transfixed as I watched them move slightly with every breath she took. I could have sat there all night but I saw someone approaching so I motioned for her to pull down her sweater. She quickly pulled it down, seconds before a young man turned the corner and stood right next to her. I saw his eyes pass over her and pause briefly before he turned to look at the shelf.

"Thank you for your time, Miss Simpson. We will discuss this situation further later. I will be in touch." I said, very professionally and stuck out my hand.

She stood up and shook my hand. I watched her breasts move under her sweater. She picked up her purse and turned to leave. The young man and I watched her ass move nicely under her skirt as she walked away. I looked up at him and caught his eyes. He looked away quickly but not before I caught the look of lust in them. My mind raced with all the possibilities that stood before me. I got up and started my trek home.

I looked in on Susie and told her how proud I was of her; and the glowing report I had received from her teacher Miss Simpson. I kissed her gently on the forehead, wishing it were Miss Simpson before turning and heading out to my own bedroom.

Images of Miss Simpson filled my mind, both fully clothed as my daughter's teacher and with her breasts exposed as my new play toy; to be enjoyed whenever I wanted. I stepped in the shower and stood under the hot beads of water as I undressed her again in my mind. Soaping my heavy balls and the tip of my cock made me groan out loud as I envisioned those glorious dark nipples riding atop such beautiful tits. My mind raced with all the possible things I could do. Soon there was more than just soap washing down the drain.

12