Parents Evening Ch. 02

Story Info
Control of Miss Simpson invades her home life.
4.1k words
4.48
102.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday at work dragged second by second as the clock slowly worked its way through the hours until I could rush home to meet my young daughter, Susie, and accept my much anticipated letter from her teacher Miss Simpson. I couldn't concentrate on my work at all during the day and my workmates thought I was sick. I was in a way, I was a sick perv who was blackmailing his daughter's teacher after finding out she wrote porn stories for Literotica.com under the pen name of Teachgirl. Here was a schoolteacher in a conservative southern town writing about being raped by thick black cocks and being gang banged in a lift; after teaching my little girl all day in our local school.

Well now she was writing a new story that was solely for me. After Saturday's basketball game when I had her pantyless with her stunning tits on show, I had set her some homework of her own .... To write an essay about how she felt about me blackmailing her, threatening to expose her in our community for her stories which I had jacked off to many times in the last few weeks.

Miss Simpson has a killer body that none of my schoolteachers could have ever stood a chance of matching or coming close to. I so much wished to be in Susie's place sitting at the desk watching attentively as Miss Simpson reached up to write on the board, her full breasts thrusting through her tight blouse and her short tight skirt riding up her stockinged thighs.

I had a raging hard on that was hard to hide at work as I watched the hands of the clock slowly crawl around toward four o'clock home time.

Finally, at long last I was bounding through the front door at home, eager to find Susie at home; or more honestly, that she was at home with a letter from Miss Simpson. I sat on the settee next to Susie as she told me about her day as she always does, and finally she got to the part where Miss Simpson held her back after class to give her a letter addressed to me.

"Am I in trouble Daddy?" Susie asked her bottom lips trembling some.

I hugged her to me, "No Sweetie, Miss Simpson has just sent me some information that we talked about during the game on Saturday," I assured her and hugged her some more. I so desperately wanted to lock myself in my den, read her essay and jack off reading the juicy contents of her inner most thoughts. I knew now that I had control over Miss Simpson otherwise she wouldn't have written the letter that I was so sure was inside the envelope in my hot, clammy hand. But domestic reality of being a single parent father beckoned and I had to cook dinner instead. As I stood over the stove I so desperately wanted to open the letter and read her prose; but it wasn't the right thing to do as I would have been stood there with a stonking hard on while cooking Chicken Kiev and veggies.

I have always made a point of spending quality time together with Susie over dinner as we talk & eat together, but tonight I wished that Susie would hurry up so I could shoot off to my den.

"Eat up Susie as your food is going cold," I encouraged her. Finally we were finished and we cleared away the dishes. Finally, yes finally I could go and read Miss Simpson's highly anticipated essay.

"Time for homework young lady, I have some work to do in the den," I offered already turning and heading for the den.

I locked the door and settled back into my high backed leather swivel chair and carefully opened the envelope and extracted the letter. I eased back in the chair spreading my legs wide in anticipation for the hard on that was about to stretch my jeans. Opening up the folded pages I started to read and I knew straight away I wasn't going to be disappointed

Dear Mr. Mender,

I am not sure what exactly you want from this but I will try to follow your instructions and tell you how I feel about the situation you have put me in. I am angry, angry with you, angry with myself , and angry with my friend. I feel like I have no options as you have threatened to expose me if I do not do what you say.

From the moment you started this I have thought long and hard about just going to the police and telling them everything but even though I would get some satisfaction from you getting thrown in jail for blackmail and god knows what else, I also know that my career would be ruined. The press would have a field day with the "Teacher that wrote porn". I fear I would not be able to teach ever again in this country and that would break my heart. I have wanted to be a teacher all my life and I love seeing the joy and happiness on children's faces when they do something well. I have decided that I will not let you take that away from me.

I came to the library that first night to try and talk you out of whatever you had planned. I was scared when you mentioned the name of my stories at parent evening but I thought you were a reasonable man and I would be able to straighten it out. That night did not end up as I planned as I left with no underwear and after exposing my breasts to you. I knew from that point I would have to ride this out and hope for the best.

So, I guess you will continue to torture and humiliate me as often as you choose. I am determined to keep my secret safe and I will try and do what you ask. I am a strong woman, Mr. Mender, and I can put up with lots of abuse to keep what is important to me. I am going to rely on that strength to carry me through your little games until you tire of them and decide to leave me alone.

When I was dressing tonight I kept wondering how far you would go with your daughter by your side. I felt a little protected by Susie's presence. However, I was very disappointed that I underestimated your cruelty. I felt like a slut sitting in my seat with no panties and my legs spread, allowing the young men in front of us to look right up my skirt. Were they friends of yours or are you going to continue to expose me to complete strangers?

I hope you are happy that you are putting me through this kind of pain and humiliation. I guess that is what makes you tick, treating women like this. I am assuming you are starting a collection of my underwear as I end up handing them to you every time we meet. Would it be easier if I just didn't wear any when you call on me? If not, I would hope that you would help me out as they are expensive and as you well know a teacher's salary is not the greatest. I am hoping that you are at least compassionate enough to consider this.

I also would like to set a few ground rules. I realize I am not in a position of being able to set terms but I will ask that you follow these anyway. Please no incidents at my school. It is my place of employment and the only place these days that I feel like a professional. Also no incidents in front of the kids, especially Susie. I am their mentor and teacher and I do not want to jeopardize that by them seeing something they shouldn't. Lastly, I ask that you not inflict physical pain in any of your sordid adventures. I would like to keep some vestige of my pride.

One last thought, Mr. Mender. I absolutely love Susie and it makes me very sad to think that her father is a sadistic, mean person. I wonder how long it will take Susie to realize this no matter how much you try to hide it. This kind of behavior will eventually eat at your personality and eventually come out. I believe she will be very sad when she finally learns the truth about her precious daddy. I hope you will re-consider your plans and be the kind of father Susie deserves.

Miss Simpson

"Wow, fuck me!" I breathed rather breathlessly as I carefully folded the pages and put them back in the envelope for later further enjoyment. I needed a few minutes to get my wits about me. This young woman had me so turned on, so horny for her hot body, I so desperately wanted to fuck her here and now! I just wanted to push her thighs wide apart, rip her panties off and just fuck into what I imagined would be an incredibly tight pussy.

The phone was in my hand and I dialed the number automatically; "Sis, Hi, I need you to come over as soon as you can, something has come up and I need to go out and attend to it straight away. Can you do that for me?" I asked Heather, hoping I didn't sound too desperate.

"Big Brother I am sure you think I have nothing better to do that to sit here waiting for your call,"

"Sis, please .... It is important," I pleaded hoping it didn't sound too much like begging.

"You've not got blue balls again have you?" she teased.

"SIS!!! You have a dirty mind!! Wash your mouth out with soap"

"Make your mind up ... do you want me there or washing my mouth out," she teased.

"Stop busting my balls and get your ass round here pronto."

"My ass is yours to command," she pledged and put the phone down.

Visions of her shapely tight demin clad ass filled my mind; my sis is definitely a looker and has no problem pulling the blokes when she puts her mind to sex. "Jesus, get your mind straight," I chastised myself; it was bad enough I was blackmailing my daughter's teacher let alone thinking about my sister's cute ass in an incest sort of way.

Fifteen minutes later I heard Heather park on the road outside the house. "Sweetie I have to go out for awhile, Auntie Heather is here ... Love you" and then I was out the door.

"Shit Bro you really do have blue balls, look at you rush," she called out as I raced past Heather in the drive.

"Go look after your niece Auntie," I teased as I knew she hated me saying that as it made her feel old.

She gave me the bird, "I hope you took his raincoat with you," she said as she wiggled her finger and laughed. It frightened me, either I was very transparent or Heather was a witch with a crystal ball. I climbed into my ute before she could say more and headed off over to Miss Simpson's home.

It was balls before brains stuff as I abandoned my ute on her drive and knocked on her front door.

As she opened the door I pushed my way in, "You by yourself?" I demanded.

"Uhh, ye .... Yes," she croaked in surprise.

I pulled her letter out of my pocket, "What do you call this?" I demanded.

"What? ... Pardon?" she said utterly shocked.

"I told you I wanted a first class essay about your feelings about how I was treated you and your thoughts," I demanded angrily. I wasn't going to tell her it was an outstanding piece of prose that turned me on no end.

"What part of my instruction did you not understand?" as I wafted the letter again.

"What .... I did my best," she cried out defensively.

"This is your best!, what kind of teacher are you for my daughter?" as I closed the distance between us and eased her away from the door as I reached behind me to lock the door.

"Mr Mender, I thought it was exactly what you wanted," she pleaded.

"I have written '3 out of 10 -- see me!' on your homework, I think you have some improvement to make young lady. Consider you have detention and we will start right now on your skills," as I advanced on her and she stepped further back.

"WHAT! .... What do you mean," she demanded.

I gripped the back of the nearby seat back from the dining suite and turned it around. "Don't talk to me in that tone of voice young lady," I growled.

"What?" she demanded absolutely shocked and stunned at this turn of events. Miss Simpson stood in front of me in a tight red angora wool sweater and figure hugging striped pants and she took my breath away with her raw natural beauty.

"Detention means punishment, and your insolent attitude means we need to correct that attitude before we can address the issues with your essay."

"WHAT!," she queried.

"You mean 'Pardon?' Miss Simpson," I instructed as I reached forward to grip her wrist and step towards the seat.

"WHAT?"

I tugged at her wrist propelling her forward off balance towards me. Now her momentum was forward I sat on the seat and pulled her arm downwards so her legs bumped into mine just as I settled my ass on the seat. The momentum carried her forward and her upper body tipped forward across my thighs as I continued to pull her wrist towards the floor.

"STOP," she cried out as balance deserted her and she tumbled over my legs exactly how I wanted her ... with her cute, trim shapely ass facing up towards me as she was stretched across my legs with her hands stretched out to break her fall. I released her wrist and pushed down between her shoulders to trap her in place.

Before she could even react my left hand was reaching up to the highest point of its arc before descending quickly to that ripe target of a beautiful ass.

"Owww!!!" she yelled as my hand made a loud slapping noise against her sweet ass hidden behind the thin pants. I reached back and brought my hand down even harder.

"Owww...please stop, Mr. Mender." She pleaded and I could tell she was beginning to cry.

I couldn't stop now as I was finally feeling the soft ass I had been so desperately watching for so long. It was firm and felt wonderful. I pounded her again. She was now sobbing as I felt her body wracking as she cried. She was not fighting me and this was encouraging. Had I broken this strong-willed young lady with a simple spanking? I wondered as I slapped her hard on the ass again.

I stopped and just laid my hand across her cheeks. I could feel the warmth through her pants and I knew her bottom was probably quite red now. I decide it was time to test her limits and see just how far I could push her. I passed my left hand under her waist and lifted her to her feet. She stood in front of me and I could see the tears streaming down her face. She was even more beautiful than before. There was something raw and special about her when she was this upset. I found myself staring at her.

I came to my senses eventually and wondering if I should go ahead with what I was thinking. What the hell, I thought, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Miss Simpson, I am angry with you that you would be so insolent as to demand conditions of this situation and then to insult me and my status as a father. You will learn to not be so much so in the near future." I said to her as her tears slowed. She was regaining her composure. I smiled as I felt this was great considering my next plan.

"Miss Simpson, to complete your detention and punishment I need you to slowly remove your pants." I said in a calm voice as if I was asking how she was feeling today.

She froze and stared at me. I knew she was trying to test my resolve and looking for any sort of weakness or wavering. I stared back at her coldly, trying my best to look angry and hiding my absolute glee.

After a moment of hesitation I saw her hands move slowly to her waist. I did my best to not jump up in celebration but tried to remain calm and stoic. Her dainty fingers unsnapped the clasp and slowly pulled down the zipper. I glimpsed her white cotton panties as the front of her pants opened slightly.

"Mr. Mender, please, don't make me do this. I will try to do better, I promise." She whimpered like a little schoolgirl. My cock jumped at the sight and sounds before me.

I looked at her straight in the eyes. "No, Miss Simpson, you will not try to do better, you will do better. That is the attitude we have to work on changing. Now please continue with your assignment."

I watched in absolute excitement as her thumbs slid into the waistband of her pants and slowly slid them down. I saw her white panties come completely into view and then her lovely thighs. My eyes burned with pleasure as more and more of her lovely legs were exposed as she slowly slid her pants to her ankles. I watched her bare feet step out of her pants and push them to the side.

A vision of loveliness stood before me. Her red sweater fell to the top of her panties and contrasted so lovely with her bare legs. I did not think I had ever seen anything so sexy in my life. My poor cock was trying to explode out of my pants so much it was uncomfortable.

"That was very nice. Now tell me how you are feeling right now, my dear?" I said with a small smirk.

She looked at me with questioning eyes. I could tell she was trying to figure out what I wanted to hear. I could see her brilliant mind working very hard to try and say the perfect thing to get her out of her predicament. I simply looked back at her and smiled.

"I..feel....embarrassed, I guess." Was all she could mutter.

I chuckled. "Well, young lady, I should think you would feel a little more than embarrassed. You are standing in front of a parent of one of your students in your panties. That seems to me like a difficult situation. How many other parents have you shown your little panties to, I wonder." I said, holding back my laughter.

"No one! How dare you imply I do this all the time!" she roared.

Wonderful!! There was my little tiger back. Now we could go on.

"I don't know anything about your past. All I can surmise is from what I am witnessing now." I said.

She looked back at me with anger in her eyes again. I loved this girl. She was gorgeous, brilliant, and very strong. The power I was feeling having her under control was overwhelming. It was all I could do to contain myself. I took a deep breath.

"Now, my dear, here is a command you should be familiar with. Please hand me your panties." I said in a calm voice.

I saw the realization hit her. She had done everything I had asked so far but this would be the first time she had exposed her pussy to me. It was sort of the last hurdle for her and I could see her hesitate. I met her eyes with a cold stare and I saw her shoulders slump. Her thumbs hooked into the side of her panties and slid them down slowly. I was waiting for the first glimpse of pubic hair as the panties slid farther and farther. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when her pussy lips came into view. They were bare!! My little minx shaved her pussy!! Well, well, what do you know, I thought. My little schoolteacher has an edge. I watched intently as she slid the panties over her voluptuous thighs and let them fall to her ankles. She bent down and picked them up and placed them in my open hand.

"Very nice, my dear." I said as I stared at a vision of loveliness. Her little pussy was peeking out from under her sweater and the whole picture was just incredible.

"Now, come over her and lay down across my lap again, my dear, and we can complete your punishment." I said

"No, you have done enough! What do you want from me?" she asked, a little angry.

"What I want from you right now is to lay down across my lap as you were told. NOW!!!" The last word boomed across the room and I saw her flinch.

She walked slowly over to me and laid down obediently, her perfect ass now on display in front of me and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I touched it softly and I felt her flinch again. It was still slightly warm and a little red from the earlier swats. I pulled back and came down hard on her right cheek. I heard the loud smack of flesh on flesh and a small scream came from her.

I raised my hand again and lowered it hard on her other cheek. I saw the flesh move as the loud smack echoed through the house. Another small scream came form her and she was now sobbing again. I smacked that perfect ass five more times until it was red and seemed to be glowing. I stopped and rested my hand on the warm flesh. I could feel the heat radiating from her. I ran my hand across her ass and then down her left leg. Her thighs were so soft and firm. I felt my poor cock tighten even more. I ran my fingers up the inside of her thigh all the way up to her prized treasure.

I touched the side of her pussy gently and I felt her jump. She did not try to get up and I touched it again. Suddenly as I pushed a little I felt moisture. My little fox was soaking wet. Well, well, now this was interesting. I ran my hand back up to her ass and held it there. I ran my left hand under her again and lifted her up. I sat her in front of me on her knees. She sat back on her haunches.

12