Parents Evening Ch. 03

Story Info
He wakes with a raging hardon.
4.5k words
4.31
95.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next day with a raging hard on. The vision of Miss Simpson from the night before haunted my dreams. My poor cock was straining it was so hard. I touched it and stroked it only a few times before I exploded all over myself. I got up quickly to jump in the shower. This girl, no woman, had me under her spell. I was supposed to be the one in control but in reality it was her. She had me in such turmoil I found myself thinking of doing things I had never dreamed of.

I had always been a respectable man, I was a good father and I had a lovely daughter. But here I was blackmailing a young woman and entertaining incestuous thoughts about my sister. What was happening to me? Was she right? Had I turned into a sick, cruel, man? This made me feel sadness as I stood in the shower. I loved Susie and I wanted nothing more than to be a good father and watch her grow up into a lovely young lady. What would she think if she found out what I was doing? How would I explain it to her? Was there an explanation?

I got out of the shower a different man than when I got in. I felt embarrassed and a little ashamed at what I had done. How could I stop? Did I want to stop? Was I really an honorable man or the pervert that Miss Simpson described in her letter? I dressed slowly and glanced at the clock. Crap, it was late; I had to get Susie up for school. I ran into her room and jostled her awake. She rolled over with sleepy eyes and looked up at me.

"Good morning, daddy." She said in a small, sweet voice.

My heart broke. There was no explanation! There was no excuse for my behavior other than taking advantage of a situation for my own sick pleasure.

"It's time to get up, sweetie." I said.

"Ok, daddy," She replied and sat up.

She was beautiful; her face was incredibly pretty even just waking up. Her hair was a mess, hanging all over her shoulders. I looked at her and the only thought that ran through my mind was what I would think if someone did to her what I was doing to Miss Simpson. I knew immediately what I had to do. I stood up and left Susie's room as she was crawling out of bed.

I ran to my den and sat down to write out Miss Simpson's next "assignment". After I finished I went into the kitchen to make breakfast for Susie. I felt a huge sense of relief. My heart was much lighter and I felt great. I was almost done when I heard Susie bouncing down the stairs.

"Daddy, I'm starved." She said and grabbed a glass for milk.

"Almost done, Susie bird, Do you have everything together for school?" I asked.

"Yes, daddy, I'm ready." She said and sat down drinking her milk.

We sat and talked over breakfast and then gathered our things to go. I drove her to school and pulled into the parking lot.

"Daddy, are you coming to school today?" she teased when she saw me drive past the dropoff point.

"Yes, Susie bird, I have to deliver something to Miss Simpson." I answered.

"Oh, is it a present, daddy?" she asked in a teasing voice.

"As a matter of fact, baby, it is." I said.

She smiled big at me and jumped out of the car. She didn't realize how big of a present it was. I got out and followed Susie into the school. We got in and I kissed her goodbye. She ran off to the cafeteria and I started walking towards Miss Simpson's room. I arrived and looked in. She was sitting at her desk working on something. She was absolutely lovely. Her hair was in a ponytail with small wisps around her ears. She was wearing a short black skirt with dark hose and a light blue blouse. I could see one beautiful thigh as her legs were crossed at her desk.

I knocked softly on the door and she looked up at me. I could see her expression fade as she saw me. I walked in slowly as she put her head back down to her work.

"Miss Simpson, I have something for you." I said.

She raised her head slowly and I could see anger in her eyes.

"Must you invade my classroom too?" she said.

I just held out an envelope to her. She looked at me and took it and placed it on her desk.

"Please read it now." I asked.

She looked back at me with a confused look and picked up the envelope. She opened it and took out the paper. I watched as she opened it and started reading. I knew what she was reading word for word as I had memorized it while writing it.

Dear Miss Simpson,

I am going to begin this letter with the most basic of statements. I am dreadfully sorry for what I have put you through. I cannot explain my actions other than it was a result of weakness. I will not complicate your life anymore and I hope one day you can see it in your heart to forgive an old fool for a huge mistake.

I respect you greatly as a teacher and I am happy Susie is in your classroom. She loves you and I am truly impressed how you have maintained your professionalism as I was putting you through that horrible ordeal.

You can be assured that your secret and any of the actions of the last week are safe with me and I will never reveal them to anyone.

Again, I am dreadfully sorry and I hope I did not do any permanent damage.

Mr Mender.

I watched her face closely as she read and I tried to figure out her reaction. I did not know what I was expecting or hoping for. I knew she would not reveal our actions as her original secret could still be damaging. I know deep down I wanted her to forgive me but I knew realistically this was not going to happen.

She finished reading the letter and looked up at me. I could see she had tears in her eyes. She cleared her throat and spoke.

"Thank you." Was all she said.

I looked at her and my only thought was that she was incredibly beautiful and I was again ashamed that I ever caused this beautiful creature any pain. I turned in my embarrassment and walked out of her room.

I spent a useless day at work. I could not concentrate as I thought about her face with her eyes glassy with tears. I went through my day and thankfully did not create any problems for anyone else. I drove home in silence as I didn't even think to turn on the radio. I was sitting in silence in my chair when Susie burst through the door and jumped in my lap.

"Daddy, daddy, Miss Simpson must have liked your present. She was very happy today and we had a great day." Susie said as she sat on my lap.

I felt my heart jump with the news and I could not contain my smile as it spread across my face.

"Do you like her daddy?" Susie asked.

"Very much, baby, very much." I said.

Susie jumped off my lap and took off to her room. I could hear her saying something about homework as she raced off. I sat in my chair and it felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. At least she was happy, maybe not with me, but at least happy.

I got up and went into the kitchen to start thinking about dinner. I was scrounging around in the refrigerator when I heard the phone ring. I answered it and immediately recognized her voice.

"Mr. Mender, this is Miss Simpson." The small voice said.

"Hello, Miss Simpson." I answered.

"You have to come over here, please. You have to come at 7:00 tonight. I can't explain, just please tell me that you can come." She said.

"Of course, but what ...." Was all I could get out before I heard her hang up.

I stood there, holding the phone, wondering what could be going on. I hung the phone up slowly and my mind was flying. I looked at the clock and it was 4:30. Why did she say 7:00? How was I going to get through the next 2 ½ hours? I tried to clear my mind as I tried to come up with an idea for supper.

Susie and I ate together with me just listening to her bubble about her day. I did not say anything but just sat there and watched her. She was so full of life and happy. How could I have ever done anything to threaten that? I was a fool.

We finished supper and I called my sister to get the last-minute babysitter again. She of course gave me a load of grief but showed up faithfully at 6:30 to sit with Susie. I was proud of myself when she showed up again in tight jeans but my mind did not think of anything sexual as I looked at her. Maybe I would be fine.

I drove over to Miss Simpson's house and I was incredibly nervous. What was going on? I could not imagine that she would be inviting me over at all after my stupidity, and surely not the next evening. I pulled into her driveway and took a deep breath. I walked up to her door and knocked.

She opened the door and she looked exactly like she did in the morning. She had not changed clothes but I did notice she was no longer wearing hose. Her bare legs were sticking out of her skirt and they looked wonderful. I did not know why she bothered to wear hose, they were perfect as they were. I also noticed her blouse was open at the top a little more than I remembered. I saw a lot of cleavage spilling out and a little glimpse of what looked like a black bra.

She turned and led me into the living room. I followed like a puppy after closing the door behind me. I tried to think of something to say but I was unable to process anything. She turned as she got into the living room. She picked up a piece of paper off of the coffee table and handed it to me. I opened it and started reading.

Miss Simpson,

I knew this day would come soon. I knew the weak bastard would fold eventually and I would have to step in. You don't know me yet but you will come to know me very well, believe me.

Enough of that, let's get started. I need you to call Mender and get him over here at 7:00. You will also find a separate list of instructions for yourself. You are to follow these to the letter and please do not fail, you will be sorry.

Jones

I finished and looked at her. She was just staring at me with a look of fear on her face.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we have to watch this." She said.

She held out a DVD case with what looked like a homemade disk in it. She walked over to the TV and slid in the disk. I sat on the couch facing the TV and she sat next to me but with plenty of distance between us. I watched as the image appeared.

The first image was Miss Simpson sitting at the basketball game. It looked like the picture was taken from a few rows below and it showed her standing and clapping. The next image was of her sitting and leaning over to Susie, her legs spread wide. The image faded and then I saw her from the back. Her skirt was lifted and the two young men were pawing at her ass. I could see her black panties. I could not believe I was seeing these, I looked over to Miss Simpson. She was staring at the screen with tears running down her face.

I looked back and saw the image of her handing her panties to me fading. The picture went black and then I saw a video start. The sound was low so I reached for the remote and turned it up. I saw myself walking into her apartment and then realized I was watching the scene of when I spanked her. I sat and watched myself dominate this young woman and spank her bare bottom. I was confused, how could this have happened? How did someone get these pictures and video?

The video ended and the screen went black. I looked at her and she was sitting with her head in her hands. I could tell she was crying. I started to say something when I heard a voice.

"Now that we've reviewed everything, we can proceed." A loud voice rang out.

Miss Simpson jerked her head up and looked around. I also turned and tried to see who was talking. There was no one else there. The voice started again.

"No, I am not in the house. But, I am able to see you. Now both of you just stay on the couch and I will let you know what is happening."

I continued to look around but I could not tell where the voice was coming from.

"Please listen closely. I learned of your secret Miss Simpson at about the same time as your friend here. I wasn't sure how I would handle it but I knew I was not going to let a great opportunity like this go by without getting something out of it. I have to admit, Mender here surprised me initially with how fast he acted. I was impressed but I knew that he would fold, he just wasn't made for this type of action."

I looked at her and she was staring at me, her cheeks wet with tears. She looked to have stopped crying but she also looked to be in shock. I reached out and took her hand. It was cold. I squeezed it and tried to rub some warmth into it.

"Now, how touching. It looks like a Daddy comforting his poor daughter after he's fucked her over." The voice said.

I flinched as I realized then that we were truly on display. This man could see everything. I looked around the room, trying to find the camera. I saw it in the corner of the room, over a tall shelf.

"Yes, Mender, I have cameras all over her house. I had them installed after you started your little game. I knew I would need them eventually. They come in handy, don't they? You can resist the temptation you have right now to get up and smash it. You may want to wait a few minutes." The voice said.

I sensed a threat in the message so I did remain seated. How did he know I was going to get up and rip the camera down? I started to really worry about what was happening to us.

"Now let me tell you how this is going to work. You will receive instructions from me and you will follow them precisely. You may get the instructions verbally like now or you could get them in an email or many other ways. As a matter of fact, in the box on the coffee table are two cell phones. You will carry them with you wherever you go. Become familiar with the texting feature. It is one of my favorite ways to communicate. As I said, you will follow my instructions precisely. Should you not or try to do anything stupid bad things will happen." The voice said.

Just as his last statement faded, the TV screen lit back up. A video was starting and my heart stopped when an image of Susie appeared. She was playing in the schoolyard with her friends. They were playing some sort of chasing game as they ran around the yard. The image faded and then I saw Susie getting off the bus in front of the house and then walking slowly up to the porch. I saw her stop and pick a flower next to the walk and then go up to the door and disappear inside. The door closed and then the picture faded.

"I think both of you understand what could and will happen should either of you decide not to play with me." The voice said.

I could feel myself getting short of breath and my heart was beating rapidly. I was terrified. How was he doing this? What would he do to Susie? What was he going to do to us? I looked over at Miss Simpson and she was staring at me. I could see she understood also and I could see she was also terrified.

"Now that we have the ground rules straight, we can get down to business. You two will do whatever I desire. I am a businessman and I look at this only as a business venture, but one with great potential. I would recommend you cooperate fully and you may get out eventually. If not, there could be disaster for you. I will however, just move on to another business venture. Do you both understand?" the voice said.

I found myself nodding instinctively and saw Miss Simpson doing the same thing.

"Good, good, let's get started. We have one small thing to do before you get your first assignment. Mender, I need you to stand."

I let go of Miss Simpson's hand and stood up.

"Ok, Miss Simpson, now I need you to get off the couch and kneel in front of your friend."

I sensed the sarcasm in his voice and it worried me. This man seemed very comfortable with this and I was afraid of what we were getting into. The sense of dread and worry ran through me as I watched Miss Simpson kneel before me. I was looking down and able to see right down the front of her shirt. Her breasts were magnificent and the vision was lovely of them nestled in the black bra.

"Now, Miss Simpson, you can slowly open his pants and lower them to the floor." The voice said.

I froze and watched her unsnap my jeans slowly and lower the zipper. This was what I had dreamed of but I could not enjoy it. She looked like a scared animal as she pulled my pants down to my ankles. I was standing in front of her in my white boxers.

"Nice underwear, Mender. Now Miss Simpson, you can pull down those sexy shorts." The voice said, dripping with sarcasm.

Her small hands reached my waistband and pulled them slowly down. My cock was inches from her face but was hanging limp. I was so terrified and afraid I could not even think of an erection.

"Nice package, Mender. You a little gay?" You have a beautiful woman kneeling in front of you and you are limp as a noodle. I knew you were a loser but this is bad. Ok, Miss Simpson, take the little noodle and use your mouth to try and get it hard. I know you can do it, some of your old boyfriends have told me some great stories." The voice said.

I felt my cock twitch as he made the comment about her boyfriends. Who was this man? How powerful was he to drag up her old boyfriends? As the last thought went through my mind I felt her warm mouth suck in my limp cock. Her tongue swirled around the head and immediately I felt the blood rushing to my cock. It started getting hard and grew rapidly as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She pulled off and then slowly sank back down on the shaft. She was good, he was obviously right as she knew exactly what to do and I felt like I was going to blast a load right into her face if she kept this up.

"Ok, Miss Simpson, that is fine. The stories were obviously true, you are quite the cocksucker. Now you get up and clear the coffee table please." The voice said.

Miss Simpson stood up and started taking everything off the coffee table.

"Good, now climb up there and get on your hands and knees facing the wall." He said.

She climbed on the table and I looked down to see her beautiful ass right in front of me. Her skirt was still in place but the sight was lovely.

"Now Mender, you flip that little skirt up and let's see what we have." The voice said.

I reached down and pulled her skirt up and onto her back. I saw her bare ass and pussy staring at me.

"Now that's a good little slut. You followed my directions. Until I am done with you I do not want to see panties covering that little snatch ever. I own it now and I want it available whenever I need it. Now Mender, let's do what you have been dreaming about for a while. Take that little dick of yours and stick it in your little teacher. Hopefully she will be able to feel it." He said.

I paused for a second and then remembered the video of Susie. I grabbed my hard cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. I felt her flinch and saw her rest her head on the coffee table. Her cheeks opened even more and her ass was now angled directly up at me. I put my hands on her soft cheeks and pushed slowly. I felt my cock slide in easily. I continued to push until I was buried in her warm opening. It felt wonderful, she was warm and tight and I felt like I could feel her heartbeat through her pussy.

"Now Mender, you can just hold it there for a minute. Try not to blow your load until I am done." He said again with sarcasm.

I stayed buried in her pussy. My hands held her cheeks and I found myself rubbing them to try and give her comfort. I realized this was ridiculous as I stood there with my cock buried in her as she knelt on her coffee table.

"You two listen closely. You could receive instructions at any time. You will need to be able to respond immediately. I need you both to have an overnight bag packed. Mender, I suggest you talk to your sister and have her on standby. You can come up with some story about work or whatever you want but get it done. Miss Simpson, I have arranged for you to have a substitute if I need you to miss school. You do not need to worry about that, just have a set of sub plans always at the ready. Mender, raise your right hand if you understand." He said.

12