Parent's Night

Story Info
Teacher grabs a quickie in the classroom.
3.1k words
69.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers

Parent's Night is a routine event at the start of each school year. The evening involved an introduction and overview of the school by the principal. Then, parents visit the classroom to meet their child's teacher. It is billed as an opportunity to discuss educational issues and curriculum plans. However, at the elementary level, it is mostly a chance for the parents to form an opinion about the person who will be caring for and influencing their child for the next nine months.

In her third year as a teacher, Jill was still nervous about meeting the parents and making a good first impression. As an attractive young novice, she paid particular attention to her appearance as a means to look mature and enhance her credibility. Therefore, tonight Jill wore a conservative, starched white, button-front blouse. It was matched with a grey pinstriped skirt suit that reached just above the knee. Simple black oxfords and pearl stud earrings completed the outfit. Her long hair was pulled up into a tight bun. Overall, she thought of it as her 'schoolmarm' look.

Before returning to school for the event, Jill had dinner at a nearby chain restaurant with her boyfriend. They made small talk and she envied the fact that his job let him wear casual clothes. They looked good on his well-toned body. He held her hand across the table and looked into her eyes with his usual mischievous twinkle.

"You look sexy in that outfit." Jack complimented as they finished their meal.

"What are you talking about? This is the least sexy thing I own." Jill replied.

With a leer, Jack said, "I know. That's what makes it sexy."

'Men', Jill thought with exasperation. "You guys are all sex crazed. We could wear a potato sack and you'd find a way to think it was erotic."

"Wow. You're right." He responded with a goofy smile. "I can imagine that. You'd be smokin'."

"Arrggghhh. You're hopeless. When the parents see me tonight, I want to them to think of me as a professional."

"I don't know about the mothers, but I guarantee the fathers will be thinking the same as me."

Jill just shook her head and hoped Jack was wrong. Nothing she could do about it, she thought. The only way she could look less sexual was to wear a burka, and she didn't own one.

After dinner, they drove to the school. Following up on his earlier amorous remarks, Jack leaned in and gave her a long kiss. After a couple of minutes, he moved from a simple hug to the beginnings of a grope.

"That's enough, lover boy." Jill said as she disentangled. "That feels nice, but save it for later. I don't want to be messed up." She reached for the box of materials she had as handouts. Jack insisted on carrying the box into the school so he could see her classroom.

Once inside, Jack got the quick tour of the second grade classroom. Jill checked the clock, it was about twenty minutes until the parent's were scheduled to break from the Principal's meeting and arrive. She prepared to usher Jack back to the car to wait until she was done. Instead, he turned and passionately swept her up in his arms. Surprised, she first resisted his kiss and then returned his spontaneous display of affection. His unconstrained fervor was one of the things that attracted her to Jack.

When their lips separated, she whispered breathlessly, "Jack. No."

He answered, "You said, 'later'. This is later."

"You know what I...", her reply was stifled by another kiss.

Jill relaxed into the warmth of his strong embrace. Their hands moved across each others' bodies. While aware of the pending arrival of the parents, she wanted the pleasurable moment to continue a little bit longer. It was almost like getting out of bed in the morning, where she'd convince herself that just a few more minutes in the cozy blankets wouldn't matter.

As their caresses grew more intimate, they became more aroused. As usual, heat generated more heat. Their tongues danced together and fed the fire. Part of Jill wanted to push him away, but it felt so carnal and dangerous that she made no move to stop.

Jack reached her breasts and started to massage. Jill got all weak in the knees. Kissing furiously, he pulled her tight and grabbed her ass, almost lifting her off the floor. With her breasts crushed delightfully against his chest, she reciprocated and roughly squeezed his ass. She started to rock against his hips and the dry humping added to the frenzy.

With little conviction, she moaned, "We really shouldn't."

Kissing her ear, Jack answered, "I told you that outfit drove me crazy. Especially in this setting, you're irresistible."

His sincere ardor, combined with her raging hormones, melted her resistance. With her remaining presence of mind, Jill pushed him away long enough to lead Jack into the supply closet.

Taking this move as agreement to escalate the tryst, he was on her like an animal. He removed her jacket and his hands were everywhere. Jack yanked the blouse from her skirt and reached under to caress her tits.

Jill swooned. It felt soooo good! Besides the electric excitement of her body, the taboo school location made the sex combustible. Keeping one eye on the supply room door, she reached for his groin. He was rock hard. She gave it a firm squeeze and began to rub his cock through the fabric.

That was the last signal Jack needed. Pulling the bobby pins from her hair, he tossed them aside. Her dark red locks tumbled in disarray to her shoulder blades. Running his hands through her hair, he nuzzled into her neck and inhaled her light floral perfume.

His hot breathe stoked her own heat. Jill literally squirmed with delight as her skin responded to his wanton touch.

Jack moved to unbutton and remove her blouse. She helped push it off her shoulders and laid it on a shelf on a box of colorful chalk. He paused momentarily to admire her breasts nestled in the lace of her pure white bra. As he noisily kissed his way toward her cleavage, Jill arched her back and her chest rose to meet his lips. His kisses followed along the edge of her C-cups, while his fingers worked the fasteners. In no time, Jill's bra was open and tossed on the floor. Jack's lips and hands attacked the exposed skin of her breasts.

Jill moaned audibly as her nipples hardened. Her body craved the raunchy stimulation. 'I must have lost my mind', she thought as she undid his belt and zipper.

Already crazy with lust, this pushed Jack over the edge. The feel of Jill's warm and pliant skin in his hands was exhilarating. He let his pants fall to his ankles and pressed his body even harder against her. He moved a hand to squeeze the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh.

She was wet and the dampness in her panties grew and put a musky aroma in the tight confines of the supply room. Jill felt a heavenly sensation when Jack palmed her vagina and began to rotate his hand and the steamy material across her swollen lips.

After a few delirious minutes, he worked her skirt completely up her legs to reveal her hot pink panties. They were stretched snuggly across her buns. The sexy lingerie was hi-cut with lacy, sheer sides; dainty scallops at the openings; and, a bright red flower at the center of the waistband. It reminded him that no matter how conservative her outer clothes, they just covered up an eager and randy woman. In his state, he didn't need any further stimulation. Jack reached for the waistband and pulled the panties down. They joined the bra and jacket in a heap across the room.

He lifted Jill off the floor and set her bare ass on the edge of the counter. Jill adjusted her skirt around her waist to display the moist red jungle of her pubic hair. Pulling his stiff cock from his boxers, Jack spread her thighs and nestled the head against her cunt.

"This is frigging great." he gasped, as he let his rocking hips force his shaft along her hairy slit.

Jill draped her arms over his shoulders and thrust her body closer to increase the pressure on her hard little nub. She kissed and bit her away along his sweaty lips. The slight bristle of his seven o'clock shadow tugged at her lips. Jill nestled her head into the collar of his shirt and inhaled the piquant smell of his arousal. She said, "You're driving me crazy."

His rod was slick with her juice and his pre-cum. With a raspy murmur, "I could do you like this for hours, babe."

Jill hugged him hard and her pulse quickened with the exertion of her rising climax. "I don't have time and I need it now!" She reached down, grabbed his prick and pulled it into her dripping cunt.

Jack leaned forward and his penis pressed into the snug tunnel. The steady pressure forced it inch by inch into the delightful grip of Jill's welcoming muscle. Throwing his head back with a triumphant smile, he let out a long guttural, "Yeeesssss!!!"

When it reached the hilt, Jill felt incredibly full. After the shortest of pauses, he began withdrawing and pumping it back in. It slid easily along the heavily lubricated canal. The position of their bodies applied constant pressure to Jill's clit. Nonetheless, she squirmed in delight to maximize the friction and pleasure.

The couple was moaning and breathing heavily in rhythm to their motion. His cock was making wet, slurping sounds as he pounded her vagina. Anyone in the classroom would have known exactly what was happening.

In a few short minutes, Jill was on the edge of coming. Her tits were bouncing and her hair waving.

Jack was close as well and picked up the pace. Jill's back banged against the wall with each deep thrust creating a staccato beat to accompany their lovemaking. The sexual tension built and approached a crest.

Jill shuddered and a strong orgasm flooded her body. Her head flopped forward and her toes curled in her shoes as she relished the luscious spasms. As her eyes rolled back, Jill held loosely to Jack's neck.

With a flushed face, he made a few more bucks into her body, then stiffened and came.

Their bodies supported each other as they rasped for breath and enjoyed the coital buzz.

"Fan...fucking...tastic." Jack exhaled into her ear.

As Jill's eyes refocused and she slowly returned to her senses, she remembered where they were. And, how soon they'd have company in the next room. If they weren't already there! "Fan...fucking...stupid.", she spit out in annoyance that she had let her lust rule her reason.

Jill usually liked to cuddle, but now was obviously not the time. With both hands, she pushed her thick and disheveled hair back off her face. Lifting her body from the counter, she disengaged from Jack's shrinking penis.

She started to worry about her job. Naked except for her skirt and shoes, she stepped to the door and cautiously peeked through the window into the classroom. She was relieved no one had entered, looked skyward and clasped her hands in silent prayerful appreciation. Glancing at the clock, she knew it would only be moments until parents would fill the room.

Turning back to the supply room, Jack was grinning and staring at her naked tits. "That was great." he said and tried to kiss her.

Fending off his advance, she hissed "That was nuts! Pull up your pants, help me get dressed and get out of here before I get fired." Jill reached for some tissues on the shelf and tried to towel the sweat from her body and the sticky juice from her genitals. She silently hoped the Principal was long-winded in her speech tonight.

Jack was finished tightening his belt when she started to look for her clothes. "Pass me those." Jill directed, pointing to her underwear and jacket by the hall door. Lifting her blouse from the shelf, she noticed it had picked up some chalk stains from the box. She growled in frustration through gritted teeth and tried to brush them off. She had some success, but they were still noticeable. Moving on, she reached for the bra and underwear in Jack's hand.

He snatched them away.

She looked at him stunned. "Jack, give me my panties!" Words she never expected to say at her job.

"Not until you say it was great." he said smugly.

Jill was furious. "JACK!!" She grabbed at her undies again.

He stepped away and held them behind his back, along with the jacket.

Her mouth fell open in disbelief at his juvenile behavior. Glancing toward the class, she dropped her shoulders and sighed, "I don't have time for this." She picked up her blouse and put it on without her bra. Then, she tucked it into the skirt covering her panty-less vagina. She did her best to smooth the wrinkles from both.

Jack was staring, "That is so HOT!"

She shot him a deadly look. "You are going to pay for this later. Now get out." She shoved him out the hall door of the supply room.

In desperation, Jill ran her fingers through her hair to try and give it some semblance of order. She only succeeded in giving it some magazine-model body. Her only consolation was that she hadn't put on much make-up, so there wasn't much to smudge. She gave her lips a couple quick scrubs and hoped for the best. There was no time to sweat the details. At this point, Jill was shooting for minimally decent. This clearly wasn't the prim and proper look she had hoped to portray. But, she chided herself, 'If you're going to act like a slut, you're going to look like a slut'.

Jill braced herself and re-entered the classroom just as the first parents arrived.

She smiled, shook everyone's hands and introduced herself. While she tried to act 'natural', the fact that her blood was still racing and her hormones raging, probably made her over-compensate. She was bubbly and effusive. Jill felt extremely self-conscious and as if she was under the spotlight of a very judgmental jury.

Her body was still tingling from her orgasm a few minutes before. The problem was compounded by the fact that without her bra her breasts bounced with each movement as she walked around the classroom pointing and explaining the bulletin boards. The rubbing of her bare and already sensitive nipples against the shirt was arousing even as she tried to put it out of her mind and stay focused. She hoped no one noticed her unfettered and wayward jugs. But, while it may have been her imagination, the fathers seemed to be particularly riveted by her presentation this year.

During the rest of her talk, Jill tried to minimize her movements. Yet, whenever she picked some papers off her desk, her unruly red locks fell forward. She had to shake them off her face with a flick of her head in a motion that she hoped didn't look too flirtatious. She attempted to appear demure by clasping her hands in front of her skirt. That applied nice, but unwanted, pressure to her cunt and served to remind her that she was naked and moist under the dress.

Every time her eye fell on the door to the supply closet, her mind replayed Jack giving her the risqué humping of her life. Her neck flashed hot and she was certain she blushed brightly from embarrassment.

Although her mind was semi-scrambled, Jill somehow made it through her presentation without falling into complete incoherence. She dreaded the question period and the side conversations. She was certain that the parents would criticize her attire either explicitly, or with their disapproving facial expressions. She also imagined them condemning her to the Principal as an immature harlot and inappropriate role model for their beloved children.

Her fears were misplaced. The men were universally complimentary. Fathers are typically bored and silent at these affairs. This group seemed quite animated. A few offered that they wished they'd had a teacher like me when they were in school. Others said they were looking forward to the parent-teacher conferences.

Jill expected the woman to be a harsher audience. While their comments were different, they were equally positive. Some mentioned the "youthful energy" that seemed to ooze from her body. One mother commended her robust enthusiasm for the job demonstrated by the way she was so "...flushed with excitement..." in discussing her plans for the year.

Overall, it was the best initial reaction she'd received from a group of parents.

When the last couple left, Jill slumped into her chair and let out a long breathe. She felt like she had tempted fate and had dodged the hangman. She was still upset with Jack, and even more with herself, for being so rash. But, her annoyance was tempered by the incredible sexual rush and the lack of adverse consequences.

As she packed her stuff and turned off the lights in the supply room, a satisfied grin graced her face. Since so many parents had lingered to talk with her, she was the last one to leave the school. Approaching Jack in the parking lot, she forced herself to look upset.

Resting against the car, Jack wore a sheepish and apologetic expression. Pushing himself up, he put his palms out and said, "Jill, I'm really, really sorry. I just couldn't control myself when you looked so beautiful. It won't happen again."

Leaning in with a stern expression, Jill stared into his eyes, then said, "It better happen again. I'm the sexiest girl you've ever seen."

"Wha...wha...what?" Jack stammered in confusion.

Jill was thrilled to have him off-balance for a change. "In fact, you better do it right now. Unless you forgot, I'm not wearing any bra or panties." She took his hands and placed them on her chest and the front of her skirt.

Jack's mouth hung open in disbelief at her overtly smutty actions.

Pausing for effect, Jill teased, "Of course, if you're not up to it, I'm sure one of the fathers would help a horny girl out."

Jack still had no idea what was going on, but he wasn't going to pass up this invitation. He shook himself from his daze and began to massage her aroused tits with gusto.

Jill laughed and they climbed into the back seat of the car to fuck wildly in the school parking lot like out of control teenagers.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
roveroneroveroneabout 11 years ago
Very hot story!

Love a woman that goes for it!

And natural redheads are a HUGE crush/fantasy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of my favorite stories on here, definitely!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mandy's "Ride" Home He gives the sitter a "ride" home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories