Parfum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phon
Phon
70 Followers

"Almost there! Almost there!" she announced. Jill face was pressed on her side and both her hands were now on his butt holding on for dear life. She pulled his cheeks apart as she lunged upwards with her groin, cresting the final peak. A long throaty moan escaped her lips as she held her waist a few inches above the bed, orgasm exploding within her. The dam had burst and she felt the reservoir release.

James felt Jill orgasm as her pussy clenched onto his fingers. He had brought the sample bottle further up to collect as much love juice as he could. But he suddenly felt a weak pressure not inside the vagina, but on his thumb which was still pressed against her clitoris. A brief stream of clear fluid escaped from beneath it and he hurried to collect that in his bottle as well.

"What the fuck was that?!" he thought to himself as he used his thumb to milk the clit.

Jill slowly came down from her high. She felt herself begin to cry again, only this time, it was pure emotional release. She kissed James' dick as a thank you and sucked it for good measure. Laying back completely flat against the bed, she recovered her breath. Wondering when she had last experienced two orgasms in a single day, she idly caressed her lover's ass cheeks as she wondered what he was doing still fiddling around her nethers. But she didn't really care. If the orgasm earlier in the day--when she had just about raped James--was good, this was simply magnificent.

After a few moments of meditation, Jill realised that James hadn't orgasmed even once today. A little nodule of worrying guilt crept into her mind, but was soon replaced by a sense of trust and faith in her student. His dick was still reasonably hard, which was a little surprising, and she began to slowly suck on it again.

###

James was tired but pleased. He guessed that he had collected about 10-12 ml of Jill's juices. He quickly closed the bottle and set it down away from him. Jill's vagina was breathing softly below him and he gave it one last flourishing lick. She tasted different now and he briefly wondered why before he was distracted by Jill's soft tongue tickling the tip of his dick.

James sat up and rested on his haunches which took his penis out of the reach of Jill's mouth. He flipped directions, once again straddling her chest. His dick wasn't as hard as it could get, but it was reasonably stiff. Eve was very likely working, but slowly and not very effectively. He checked his watch. It had been about 14 minutes since they'd begun.

Jill was looking up at him and she gave him a tired but satisfied smile when their eyes met. He smiled back. He had no idea what kind of condition her mind was in, but she appeared to be fine.

She wrapped her fingers around his cock and began moving it up and down. She saw it staring at her with its lone eye as it grew warmer in her hand. Pressing around the tip of his cock, she opened up his pee hole and leaned forward to give it a quick kiss. She giggled to herself. It had been a rollercoaster of emotions, but it had been so long since she had had so much fun in bed. She gave her little dickhead one more kiss.

"I ... I think you're ready," she stammered shyly. Jill wasn't really ready for another round. But she wasn't about to let this hard-on go.

James nodded. He didn't think that he was hard enough either, but he was aching for release. He got up off her. They were both halfway down the bed and he'd now need more real estate to work with.

"Move up," he said. Jill rolled to her side and kicked herself across the bed. She was now positioned along the diagonal of the mattress. She dragged both the pillows under her head and propped herself up. She spread her legs, inviting her young lover to use her pussy.

"Is this your first time, James?" she asked him. He hesitated before nodding. She reached out for his hand. James clasped it and dragged himself towards the junction of her thighs.

Jill kissed the back of his hand. She then used two fingers of her right hand to spread her labia apart exposing her pink insides. James could see little flecks of white clinging to her lips. He glanced up at Jill's face. She nodded giving him an encouraging smile. He yanked on his dick a couple of times before positioning it at the gaping entrance to her pussy. He slowly pushed.

The helmet of his penis gradually snaked into his teacher's body in slow motion. He felt the walls grab hold of him and ripple with a promise of even more pleasure further in.

James sighed in pleasure. "So soft but so tight," he thought to himself.

After the head, it was time for the shaft to make its entry.

"Jesus, it's been so long since I've had a nice hard cock in me," Jill said out loud. She was surprised that James hadn't simply rammed it into her. She felt him move into her slowly, savouring every moment. She clenched and unclenched her vagina, drawing him in. She sensed her student looking at her in wonder and grinned.

This was about as far as he could go in as Jill's thighs were blocking further access. He caught hold of her legs and pulled them up and outward. She got the message and grabbed them at the knees opening herself up completely for him. James pushed in again, millimetre by millimetre, finally bottoming out as his pubes made contact with hers. His cock was now all the way inside his dream girl, the object of his fantasies for so long, her cunt wrapped around him snugly. Masturbation was no longer going to be the same or even enough. He could feel her walls gripping him, soft and firm at the same time. There really was nothing that he could compare the sensation to. Later he would analogise that a tight surgical glove made out of warm custard might be a reasonable approximation.

He heard Jill moan as he bottomed out. She moaned again as he slowly pulled out until only the head was still inside. He looked up at her only to find her looking straight at him seemingly in expectation. He maintained eye contact as he pushed back in, a little quicker this time. She inhaled sharply as he again went all the way in. It was fascinating to see his penis completely disappear into her body and their pubic hairs making contact like two strips of velcro. He pulled back again and slid back in, slowly increasing his pace.

In and out, in and out, so he went on and on, like a primeval machine, doing what it was meant to do.Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!they went, skin meeting skin. James lifted Jill's legs and pushed them together above his head. This lifted her groin up a little. While his dick now didn't penetrate her quite as much as before, he could see her plump pussy secreted between her ass cheeks which rippled delightfully every time they made contact with his thighs. Soon, he could hear the slapping noises that he thought only occurred in pornos as his thighs made contact with her cheeks.

Jill couldn't help but moan every time her young lover hit bottom. She didn't think that she'd be able to get aroused so soon after cumming. But here she was, carrying on like an 18-year old. Once James pushed her legs together, his new angle of attack was brushing pastherspot on the in-stroke and this had her clenching the sheets again, trying to tear them apart. She felt him speeding up even more. Was he actually getting close? She couldn't see him behind her raised legs, but she could hear him labouring behind them as he went for broke. She clenched her vaginal walls around him every time he entered her, imploring his cock to release, to fill her with hot, sticky cum. But the pace didn't last.

"Why is he slowing down?" she thought. "Keep going, Coco. We're almost there," she urged.

James was sweating and he could feel that his armpits were now sticky with perspiration too. He was tiring and he could feel his dick softening a little. After a while of frantic jackhammering, his back began to complain as well. He pulled Jill's legs apart once again and lay down on her in a standard missionary position.

"Sorry, but I need to rest a little," he whispered. He lay down on her, tired and panting.

"I should have improved Eve before trying this," he mused to himself. "But at least, she's not kicking me off this time."

###

As he tried to recover, James suddenly realised that his boner was reasserting itself in Jill's warm pussy. He wasn't simply panting. He was taking in deep breaths and it took him a couple of moments to recognise what it was that he was smelling. Eve! And it was almost nauseatingly heady. A rush of excitement hit his brain as he figured out what was happening. He was right above the spot where Eve had been spilt earlier when Jill had knocked the vial out of his hand. The sheets were completely soaked through with the stuff and it was hitting him at just the right time.

He again rose up on his elbows to look at Jill who looked flush but downcast. He turned her face towards his and smiled confidently.

"Ready?" James asked as he kissed her on the lips.

He didn't wait for an answer as he raised his pelvis and slammed it back down onto her pussy. Her reaction was one of wonder. She spread her legs as far apart as she could, and wrapped her arms around him, clutching him tightly to her.

"Come, baby. Give it to me!" she whispered in his ear.

James' second wind was a different experience altogether. His dick was now rock hard and he was slamming into Jill with renewed vigour. His exhaustion was blunted by endorphins which were raising him to new highs. He kissed the beauty beneath him once again, attacking her mouth with his tongue. He could feel gravity pulling his saliva freely down into her mouth as he was simultaneously trying to suck all of hers back up into his. He broke the kiss and looked straight into Jill's blue eyes as he crested another peak. Her velvet walls urged him on towards the finish line and he heard the mattress squeaking in a chorus of elastic cheers in time with his percussive pounding. He raised himself up as he neared the finish line, ready to pull out. Her tits, he decided. He was going to cap off his first rut by coming all over Jill's dreamy tits!

"You fucking slut! You stupid, cheating, motherfucking whore!", screamed somebody. James' head jerked around as he realised that there was someone else in the room. Even as he continued pumping into his teacher, he instinctively felt the urge to roll over to the side and cover himself. Jill, however, pulled his head down and raised her legs, locking her ankles around his butt. She squeezed him as hard as she could with her thighs pulling his cock deep into herself and crushed him in her arms trying to convey her need to him. She felt that he was really close.

"Let go, baby. Come in me," she whispered in his ear looking straight at her husband.

"After all that we've been through. After all that I've done for you!" Frank yelled, seemingly foaming at the mouth. "You stupid bitch! You stupid, stupid, stupid, treacherous whore! Get off her, you little bastard!"

Frank caught hold of James' left leg and tried to pull him off his wife. But Jill had him locked tight. She smiled at Frank and whispered something into her young lover's ear. Her husband's face turned completely red with rage. He caught hold of both of James' legs and yanked.

James was now humping somebody else's wife with irresponsible abandon. He was on the home stretch just seconds from heaven. He felt Frank pulling his leg, but was distracted when Jill murmured into his ear. That did it for him. He felt his testicles contract and his dick swell up as boiling hot fluid coursed through his dick. He arched his back and thrust deep into his teacher's hole and howled a guttural moan of release as streaks of his semen exploded out of the tip of his cock hitting the opening of her cervix. His entire body felt as if it had been electrified as pleasure surged through every fibre of his being. Jill's vagina was alternately squeezing his cock and releasing it, trying to extract all that it had. James felt his muscles contract and then release another burst as he ejaculated once again into his lover.

His virgin experience was suddenly interrupted as he felt himself being dragged backwards. Jill who was clasped even tighter around around his body was dragged with him for a couple of feet before she let him go.

"Get off her, you sick fuck!" Frank yelled as he yanked the boy off the bed.

James tried holding onto the sheets and then to Jill's ankles. But he slipped further down. He then felt his hair being pulled and got his first chance to see what Frank looked like. He found himself staring into the enraged eyes of a balding middle aged man hurling obscenities at him. Balding though he may have been, he was also tall and broad shouldered, radiating the kind of power that physically imposing people invariably did.

Frank took a look at the boy's face and looked up at Jill.

"With one of your students no less. This must be the infamous James, the teacher's fucking pet," he sneered. "Do you have no honour, you shameless little Jezebel? You are nothing but a cheap whore." he raged.

Only then did he notice that Jill had moved back up the bed and was covering her breasts with his left arm and her pussy with her right. Frank snapped. "So you don't want to show your own husband your cunt. But you'll happily spread your legs for just about everybody else, huh? Is this little child the first or have your been open for business ever since I left?"

Jill was looking at him in wide-eyed terror. Frank was uncontrollable when he lost his temper especially when it came to her. He was unbelievably possessive. She could reason with him only after he calmed down.

Frank remembered that he was still holding James by the hair and casually discarded him to the side. He paid no heed to the clatter of bottles and other paraphernalia or to the fact that the boy's head glanced off the edge of the bedside table. He looked straight into Jill's eyes as he undid his belt.

"I think it's time that my shameless little Jezebel was taught one last lesson. And you wonder why I want a fucking divorce," he accused.

"You wouldn't dare!" she replied. He just smiled back at her as he wound the buckle-end of the belt around his hand.

###

James lay in a naked heap in the corner of the room. He looked groggily towards the bed as he heard the first crack. It took him a while to understand what was going on. The next crack dispelled any doubt. Frank was whipping Jill and she was screaming in pain as she scrambled around the bed.

"Jesus! He came in you? Is that what you you were hiding from me?!" Frank screamed as he caught sight of his wife's freshly fucked pussy. Cum was now dribbling down onto her thighs. "You're just a two-bit whore. What would your parents think if they saw you like this?"

"Fuck you. He can do what you cannot, you good for nothing limp dick!" Jill shouted back cowering from his belt.

She winced as the belt caught her on her thigh.

"Wifebeating bastard!" she yelled and cringed as she waited for the next blow to fall.

James was pretty certain that Frank would brush him aside like a fly in a battle of fisticuffs. So he looked around for something he could possibly use as a weapon and finally settled for two empty bottles of Absolut lying in the corner. He then launched himself at Frank bringing the bottle in his right hand crashing down on the wifebeating shit's head. This was, unfortunately, not the movies and he wasn't using a prop. The bottle only struck a glancing blow above the ear and then slammed into his shoulder. Frank roared in pain and surprise, but the bottle itself did not shatter and slipped out of James' grip.

The older man's attention was now wholly focused on James who tried to bring the bottle in his left hand to bear. But Frank caught him by the wrist and wrested it from him. James had no idea what happened next as he was suddenly lying on the floor, dazed, a throbbing numbness spreading from his left cheek across the rest of his head. A thumping sound alerted him to the fact that he was being kicked in the stomach. The pain hit him only a couple of seconds later. He curled himself into a ball which only resulted in Frank now kicking him in the face and head.

"You. Dare. Fuck.My.Wife. Will. You?" Frank communicated in between kicks.

"Help!" James cried out hoping to perhaps attract the attention the neighbours. "Help!"

He heard glass breaking and suddenly the blows stopped.

"Get back! Leave him alone, Frank," he heard Jill yell. He looked up to see her standing over him, naked, like a flaming Valkyrie, a long shard of broken glass in her hand.

"I swear I will use this. Even if I can't cut you, I will cut myself," he heard her say before he passed out.

###

James opened his eyes to near darkness, a nightlamp, glowing feebly in a corner, being the lone source of light. Looking at the corner woke him up as he recalled lying there in a heap. Frank! What had happened? He jerked upright and regretted doing so immediately. His head felt like it was filled with lava and the rest of his body was one large ache. He groaned and lay back down.

Between the now measured throbs of his headache, he tried to recollect what had happened. All he could remember was being hit and kicked by Frank before Jill stepped in between trying to protect him. He suddenly noticed that he was no longer naked. Someone, surely Jill, had clothed him while he slept. James' mind eased as some of the tension receded into the background. This probably meant that Jill was OK. He lifted his left hand and pressed the button for the backlight on his watch.

"Fuck!" he sat upright once again as he noticed the time. "Fuck!" he exclaimed again as he felt his head complain as well.

It was after 10. He had missed dinner and his Mom was probably worrying herself to bits.

"Shit!" he groaned as he reached for his mobile phone. But his pocket was empty. He eased himself off the bed and switched on a bedside lamp. He couldn't find the phone on the floor either. Slipping into his shoes, he gingerly made his way out of the bedroom and headed downstairs. There was nobody in the lounge. But he could hear the clank of dishes being cleaned in the kitchen. He walked over to find Jill dressed in a skirt and pink top, busy cleaning up. She appeared to be all cleaned up as her hair was neatly combed and tied in a ponytail.

While he would have normally taken the time to appreciate the view from behind, he was in no state to do so now.

"Hi," he said weakly.

Surprised, Jill turned around quickly. She breathed a sigh of relief when she realised who it was and smiled hesitantly at him.

"Hi," she said. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, I guess. Have you seen my phone?" he asked her rather abruptly.

"Yes, it's on the dining table," she replied. "I hope you don't mind. But I took the liberty of texting back to your Mom. She wanted to know where you where and I told her that you were at a friend's and that you'd be home a little late. Is that okay?"

James nodded. "Is he gone?" he asked, leaning tiredly against the doorway.

She nodded. She stared straight at him for a few seconds before seemingly reaching a decision. She removed her gloves and walked right up to him. She placed her hand on his cheek and just felt him for a few moments before slipping her hand in his.

"Come," she said as she pulled him towards the lounge collecting his phone along the way. James followed.

She seated him on the couch. Rather than sitting down next to him, she knelt on the floor in front. She grabbed his hands in hers and kissed them. She looked up at him, her blue eyes soft and loving.

"Thank you, James. Thanks for being concerned about me. Thank you for being here for me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for ... for being you. Thank you," she said, conveying her gratitude by kissing his hands again.

Phon
Phon
70 Followers