Paris and the Drug Dealer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Paris stormed angrily from the shop, walked to her car, and then drove around town for the next thirty minutes contemplating what her next move was. On the passenger seat lay the prescription pain killers, she considered taking them, but tossed them out the window to eliminate any temptation. She considered the unthinkable; could she let Jeb between her legs? She toyed with the idea, her rational mind telling her that it was wrong, but the growing warmth between her legs tempting her into lurid thoughts. It was a battle of mammoth proportions which put her lingering back pain in the background. She pictured herself on the couch with her legs spread wide as Jeb positioned his big black cock between pussy lips and lean into her. A warm flush of desire soared through her body, it had been a very long time since she'd felt that.

Ten minutes later, Paris purchased condoms for the first time in her life. She held the young shop keepers lustful stare as he served her, his smirk quickly disappearing under her angry gaze. Paris returned to Jeb's shop and nervously paced the footpath outside for a few minutes before going in. She wanted to punch Jeb in the face when she saw his lecherous smile, but again pretended to browse until two customers left and they were alone.

"Want me to lock the door." Jeb asked innocently.

Unable to find her tongue, Paris nodded and headed for the office at the rear. Jeb joined her few seconds later; she stared at his smiling face and began to hate herself for what she was about to get into.

"Just a quickie, and no rough stuff, okay?" she asked with false confidence.

Jeb held up his hands in submission, "Sure, however you want it."

"Need a joint first, to take the pain away and relax me." she demanded.

Jeb rolled a joint and lit it before handing it over to Paris for the first puff, at first she took it from him and wandered the room ignoring him as she smoked it, but then offered him a turn. They shared the remainder joint in a nervous silence, Jeb stealing glances at her when ever he could. Paris looked extremely desirable in her blue skirt, her shapely legs visible from the knees down. A mauve top did little to hide the swell of her breasts, and Jeb could feel himself harden in anticipation. It was almost too good to be true, he thought to himself. Jeb took the last puff and then slipped the minute remains of the joint into a half filled coke bottle. Paris stood transfixed in the middle of the room looking nervously at Jeb, he stepped to her and placed his hand around her waist and lowered his lips to her neck.

Kissing his way slowly upwards, he found her lips and gave her a little peck before allowing his tongue to slip between her lips. It took a few seconds before for Paris to reciprocate, but soon her tongue was playing with his.

"I'm scared." she whispered breaking the first kiss.

"Don't be scared." he replied. "I will be gentle with you. It'll be good, I promise."

Paris allowed his tongue to slide back into her mouth, and they stood in a tight embrace for a short time before she felt his hands begin to wander downwards. She felt his warm hands lift her skirt high over her buttocks, and then caress the outside of her upper thighs and panties. He teased her by gently caressing around the front of her thighs but avoiding her pussy, she parted her legs slightly in invitation but was disappointed when he didn't take up her offer. Her arousal deepened as he kissed and caressed, and while Jeb was a big strong man, his gentleness and passion was unexpected, but now certainly welcome. His hands moved upwards and under her top, and her bra unsnapped in an instant, she leaned back as his wandering hands cupped her breasts, and after testing their weight began softly tweaking her nipples.

Paris sighed with pleasure, as her nipples were highly sensitive. Lifting her top, Paris looked down as Jeb lowered his mouth to her nipples and began to suckle on them in turn. Paris smiled in appreciation of his soft lips, his hands now moving downwards again, over her navel and down over her thighs. Again she parted her thighs slightly in invitation, then shuddered as his hand this time slipped between them and began exploring her panties. She waited impatiently as his fingers eased aside the elastic, and then whimpered as her clitoris was touched for the first time. After a few seconds, it was just too much for Paris and her legs began to give way under her. Jeb simply and with ease, took her weight and lowered her lengthwise to the couch.

Kneeling beside her, Jeb kissed her neck moving upwards to her mouth, her tongue slipped into his mouth as admission everything was still okay. Her top and tangled bra was lifted exposing her breasts, full and round with nipples pert. Moving downwards, he positioned himself over her breasts licking and sucking her proud nipples. Paris sighed deeply as the pleasure eased through her, and then spread her legs wide as she felt Jeb's hand slide up them. Again his fingers toyed with her panties before they were pushed aside, and again she jumped as her clitoris was found. She squirmed upwards onto his thick finger as it toyed with her opening.

Jeb moved further down the couch and between her thighs, a pair of dark panties greeted his eyes, a darker patch over her pussy told of her arousal. Paris adjusted her position on the couch so that her pussy was a little more accessible. After a few little kisses on her thighs, Jeb lowered his face to her panties and savoured her musky scent and the warmth through the flimsy material. His tongue traced her panty line for a second or two; then with his fingers, eased them aside allowing his tongue to explore her lips beneath.

"Take them off." Paris whispered after a few seconds and lifted her buttocks from the couch to make it easier.

Seconds later, Jeb was looking at Paris's very fine pussy. A natural triangle of dark curls lay between her lovely thighs, thick in the middle hiding her lips, but thinner on the sides. Her thighs were slighter darker in colour than her usually panty covered navel, the result of a fading suntan. He ran his fingers through her curls before lowering his face between her lips. Paris sighed instantly and adjusted her position so that his tongue found her clitoris. She just loved having her pussy eaten, and it been a long time since that had happened. She quickly removed her top and tangled bra to free her breasts, and then closed her eyes.

His hands held her thighs firmly as he worked her, her clitoris was kissed and licked, her lips suckled and nibbled, his nose sat very nicely on her clitoris as his tongue later explored her opening.

"Do it harder." she encouraged.

Jeb pushed his face her into Paris, and she pushed back at him to encourage him further. It soon became a torrid mangle of body parts as Paris rotated her buttocks against him, his face now mashed between her hot and sopping parted lips. He slipped a finger inside her and then another as his tongue concentrated on her clitoris.

Paris's excitement knew no bounds as the pleasure soared through her body; she squirmed and pushed against Jeb face. She couldn't remember her pussy being licked so finely; was it his touch or just that she'd been neglected for too long? It took but a second to realise it didn't really matter, for she was going to cum real soon.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jeb. That's real nice." she whispered in encouragement, although her thighs around his ears limited his ability to hear.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she whimpered soulfully as her orgasm arrived and thundered through her with all the force of a freight train.

Jeb held her as best he could as she writhed beneath him, and kept working her until she slowly relaxed back onto the couch. She then moved backwards to escape his tongue on her now very sensitive clitoris. He kissed his way down each thigh and then knelt before her, her pussy was now shiny and wet; her curls flattened leaving her lips visible. Jeb undid his straining jeans and released his rock hard cock, and stroked it as he took in the sight before him. He moved forward with the intention of slipping his cock between her lips, when Paris opened her eyes and grinned at him.

"Lay it on here." she suggested while pointing to her navel.

Jeb placed his cock through her curls; its length reaching her belly button, Paris reached down and stroked the head.

"You'd best go easy with that thing."

"EASY?" he exclaimed. "Easy is my middle name."

Paris laughed, "Why am I not surprised? I bet they don't any easier than you."

Jeb pulled an insulted face as he lowered his cock between her lips and toyed with her clitoris for a second before moving downwards to her opening. She raised herself into more of a sitting position so that she could watch his big black cock slide in.

"I sure hope this fits." Paris nervously commented as he eased himself into her.

"Always fits." Jeb laughed. "It's all in the technique."

Paris lay still as Jeb's cock penetrated her with slow careful strokes, she accepted his thick girth with surprising ease, no pain but her pussy reminding her it hadn't stretched like this before. She pulled a face as the length became a little uncomfortable.

"You okay?" Jeb asked.

"Yeah, just getting use to it. Is it all in?"

"Yep, you got the lot."

"Thank fuck for that." she commented carefully lying back onto the couch. "Just take it easy for a while."

Jeb looked down at his cock; it was shiny from her juices as he moved back and forth with long slow strokes. Her pussy was warm and excitingly tight, and he was tempted to speed up, for he liked his sex fast and hard. His finger found her clitoris but was soon pushed away by Paris's hand. Too sensitive he was told.

His gentleness soon removed any nervousness from Paris, and she found his large cock rather nice. She could feel his body touching hers, and knew that she was taking him fully. She continued for a short time before pulling him up and on top, her long legs pulling him in tight. His lips were soon on hers, and it soon became a very passionate affair. She adjusted her legs so that his cock was more comfortable, and then began to caress his well muscled body.

It had been a good twelve years since Paris met her husband Mark, and hadn't had another man in her bed since. She's forgotten about the excitement of having a new man between her legs, not only about the size of his cock, but the foreplay and how his body fitted on yours, the little mannerisms, like how he kissed and touched, and all of those sorts of things. She liked Jeb's hard wide body on hers, her legs stretched wide around him. He was a good looking and had a certain charisma, his cheekiness and sense of humour hard to ignore when she first came into the shop.

Jeb began to pick up speed, and Paris surprisingly met his every thrust. Their bodies were soon slapping noisily together as they rode each other with passion.

"You okay down there?" he soon inquired.

"So far so good." she panted and gave him a kiss for caring.

Their bodies were soon slippery in sweat, Paris's face was red from exertion and her hair tangled beneath her as she was ridden unmercifully. Eventually, it became too much and Jeb slowed down and collapsed on her. They lay bodies intertwined for a short time as they caught their breath.

"Wanna try another position?" he then asked."

"Sure."

Jeb slipped from her, his cock falling heavily as it slipped out. After getting to his feet, he eased Paris to a standing position and kissed her before turning her around towards the couch. He then eased the couch from the wall and stood at one end.

"Lean over here." Jeb said.

Paris caught on and lay face down along the length of the back of the couch, then made herself comfortable. She felt Jeb's hands on her buttocks moving her closer so that her pussy was in the right place for him. She sighed as his cock slipped back inside her, and steadied herself by placing one knee on the arm of the couch for balance. Placing his hands around Paris's waist, Jeb began working his cock back and forth. Her pussy felt tight in the new position, and soon heard little moans of appreciation. Once comfortable, he allowed his hands to roam over her round buttocks and flared thighs. He watched with interest as her wide stretched pussy lips moved in and out with each stroke. His eyes ran along Paris's curvy and took in her breasts as they poked out on either side of the back of the couch.

Paris's face was turned to the side and lay across one arm as support, while her eyes were closed, a smile explained her satisfaction. The angle of his cock had produced a small and unexpected vaginal orgasm which kind of just snuck up on her by surprise. It was good old selfish sex, just lying on the couch being taken by a true master. She liked her pussy stretched wide and filled up with his hardness; she enjoyed his technique, fast and firm without being over the top.

"Okay to cum inside?" Jeb eventually asked.

"Do your best, I'm on the pill."

Jeb replaced his hands around her waist and began to pick up the pace, her buttocks now distorting with each thrust. She groaned as he worked towards his orgasm, and sensed his cock expand as his cum exploded into her, the gooey liquid providing additional noisy lubricate as his cock plunged back and forth until he was spent.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck that was sooooo good." he announced.

"Mmmmmmmmm, wasn't too bad from this end either." Paris replied.

Eventually, Jeb stepped back and allowed his cock to fall from her, his cum began to run from her and towards the couch. Looking around, he picked up a clean dish towel and quickly placed it under her. He then lowered himself to the couch and looked up at Paris with a cheeky grin; she promptly slid off the couch on top of him and cuddled up. Making sure the towel was in the appropriate place; Paris relaxed and gave him a peck on the lips.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Not bad." she lied running a finger over his dark cheat. "Well, quite good really. Was I okay too?"

"You're not a bad piece of ass. You can really get low down and dirty for a lil old white girl."

"Hey hey hey, not too much of the old, thank you." she laughed and gave him a playful slap on the chest.

"Well, at least you're kind of nice to me now, not like when you first came into the shop."

Paris looked up at him, "Sorry about that, I was kind of a bitch wasn't I?

"That's an understatement; it was like I wasn't good enough to talk to."

"It was because I was embarrassed about being seen in the shop buying grass, the thought of getting busted or seeing someone I knew was a worry. I just wanted to get in and out quickly as I could."

"Thought it might've been cause I was black."

Paris kissed him on the cheek, "Nah, I find black men kinda interesting; anyway, you know you're good looking. Trouble is; you're a bit of a smart arse with it."

Jeb puffed his chest out, "That's not being a smart arse, that's just superior customer service."

"Customer service?" Paris choked. "I ain't had customer service like this before."

"See what you been missing all your life, pretty girl like you been missing out. You wanna tell all your girl friends about the service they can get around here."

"What was I saying about you being a smart arse?"

They lay quietly together and drifted off in a light slumber, their bodies cooling down after the long ordeal. Jeb soon opened his eyes and took in Paris's beauty, her right breast lying on his chest and her thighs slightly apart giving him a glimpse of her curls. He felt himself harden at her body, and placed her hand over his shaft.

"Mmmm." she murmured taking him in hand and stroking his length. "I don't know what you're intending do with this, but it ain't going in my pussy. It's plum worn out."

"A little blow job?" he asked hopefully.

"Mmmmm, maybe." she answered without conviction. "Gonna have to wash it first, you're not sticking your dirty dick in my mouth."

Jeb grinned as he eased himself from the couch and headed for the bathroom, she heard the water running and he returned with a warm face cloth. Sitting beside Paris, he removed the towel from between her legs, and then gently wiped her pussy clean.

"See what I mean about service? Bet you don't get this sort of treatment too often." Jeb commented.

"It's your cum, you should clean it up." she countered while slipping from the couch.

Waiting for Jeb to lie down, she knelt beside him and took his rigid cock in hand; she stroked it a few times before lowering her mouth over it. He moaned with pleasure as her tongue explored the head and glands. After finishing the foreplay, Paris was about to settle into a serious rhythm when Jeb eased her from the floor into the 69 position above him. She adjusted pussy over his face and then lowered it for a licking before taking him back into her mouth. But after a few minutes, her well worn pussy lips proved they were now past being played with.

"It's a bit sore down there, just tongue my clit." Paris asked.

Jeb obliged and slipped his tongue up to her clitoris, he gently licked and kissed her as his hands caressed the outside of her thighs. His eyes focused on Paris's pussy, her lips were pink and puffy under the flattened curls, her entrance open enough to see the pinkness of her tunnel. He marvelled how nice and tight it felt over his cock.

At the other end, Paris was having trouble concentrating on Jeb's blow job, his tongue working her clit was more than a little distraction. While she wasn't up for another orgasm, it still felt real good. Eventually, she lifted her pussy from his face and began to work his cock with enthusiasm. It was a nice cock to suck, long enough to stoke as she sucked, she enjoyed the colour contrast, her white hands sliding over his ever so dark shaft. From time to time, she moved forward and stroked her nipples with his cock before taking him back into her mouth. Eventually, she sensed his excitement, placing her mouth just over the head, her hand worked swiftly on the shaft as he began to shudder beneath her. Removing her mouth just in the nick of time, she took his cum on her chin and cheek and milked him dry with her hand. With her clean hand, she wiped the cum from his cock and then suckled him for a short time; he writhed and squirmed as her tongue slipped into the eye of his cock.

"Holy hell, stop it, you're killing me." he wheezed.

"Good." she commented wiping her face over his navel to rid herself of his gooey mess.

Finding the facecloth on the floor, she made a better job of it before laying across Jeb's exhausted body. They lay quietly for a short time in each others arms before stirring and sitting up. Paris winced as her back reminded her once again how she got into this predicament.

"Wanna another joint?" Jeb asked.

Paris shook her head, "Better not, I gotta drive. I'll wait till I get home."

A now more considerate Jeb then helped Paris dress, first her bra and panties, and then her top and skirt. He knelt before her and slipped her shoes on while stealing a glance up her skirt; Paris caught him and laughed giving him a playful smack for his troubles. He then helped onto her feet and held her in his arms for a few seconds before she pulled away and gave him a peck on the lips. She smiled when he handed over a substantial bag of grass; she took it gratefully and placed in her handbag.

Finding the box of forgotten condoms, she tossed them across to him and grinned, "You owe me for these."

Their eyes met, and they both searched their souls for a few seconds, Paris stepped to him and hugged him briefly. "It's okay; I'm not sorry what we did."

"I feel bad now." Jeb murmured.

"It's okay, and the sex was out of this world." she replied before turning to walk out the door.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers