Paris Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes fly open.

"Fucking me. You're fucking me. Hard. Do it."

He smiles at her, slows for a moment and whispers, "I love you babe."

Her hands squeeze her tits and his face sets as he begins to piston in and out of her.

"This what you want? Want me to fuck you?"

"Yes. Fuck me."

"How baby? How should I fuck you?"

"Hard. Please. Fuck me hard."

"You got it babe." They are silent, the room echoing with the sounds of flesh on flesh.

"Where should I fuck you babe?" He is curious but not really expecting a response but she surprises him.

"Fuck my pussy. Is that what you want to hear? Pussy? Fuck my soaking pussy? That better? Come on then, baby, fuck my pussy, fuck it hard."

Her words grip him and his hips begin to move faster. Sweat is flying from his face and landing on her chest and belly. Inspiration hits her, she hesitates, what if he takes her up on it? She decides to risk it.

"Or is it my ass you want?" She is rewarded with a groan and a look of surprise overlaid with lust.

"You want to fuck my ass? Want to shove your hard penis in my ass." A small part of her conscious mind snickers at her. "Penis? Ass, is okay? Pussy is okay but you can't say dick or cock? Hilarious."

Before she can laugh at herself he jerks upright and encircles her legs, pulling her to his body. He tenses. She can feel his "cock", she makes herself think the word, pulsing inside her. She swallows a moan of disappointment. She is so close herself, so close.

She stretches a hand toward her clitoris as he relaxes. He leans back and she feels him slip out of her and her disappointment grows. She wonders if perhaps a little payback is in order.

"Lay on your back." She snaps.

Lost in the haze of his orgasm he stares at her.

"Do it. Lay on your back." She demands again.

He looks confused but complies. Her glare confuses him even more.

She locks eyes with him as she begins to shift position.

"The rule stands. Don't put your mouth on me, on my pussy. Clear?"

He nods. She turns toward his feet. He doesn't realize what she is doing until she is once more straddling his head.

"What's the matter?" She whispers as she begins to nuzzle his softening cock with her nose. "Out of gas? That's not very nice. If you get to fuck me, get to make me ask you to fuck me, shouldn't I at least get an orgasm out of it? Don't you think?"

He says nothing, not imagining a reply is really expected. She bites him. Bites him on the top of his leg hard enough to hurt. As she does a drop of cum falls from her pussy and lands on his cheek.

"Don't you think I should get to have an orgasm?" She asks in a chiding voice.

"Yes. You should. I want you to." His eyes are fixed on her pussy. He can see how wet she is, can see his cum running down her slit to cling to her clitoris and lips.

She surprises him by taking his wet and nearly flaccid dick into her mouth. She tugs at it a few times. Then lets it flop onto his belly.

"That doesn't seem to be working, does it?"

He is staring at her sloppy pussy and doesn't answer fast enough. She bites him harder this time, lower on the inside of his leg. He yelps and jerks in surprise.

"No. I wish it would. I'm sorry. I'm surprised I stayed hard for as long as I did."

"Yes," she growls. "You did stay hard but not long enough."

She leans forward resting her chest on his belly and reaches between her legs and begins to rub herself. Another dollop of cum detaches itself and lands on his neck. She is looking at him, looking between her legs at him.

"You missed."

"Huh?" He responds but knowing what she means.

"You," she reaches back further, takes her fingers away from her clit and rubs them across his lips, "missed. You ejaculated in my mouth. What's good for the goose..." She leaves the rest unsaid.

She inches back and lowers her hips. If he raises his head his outstretched tongue would reach the spot she has forbidden him.

Her eyes catch his.

"Don't touch me with your mouth," and after a pause, "don't miss."

Her fingers begin to dance circles around and over her clit. As she does more of their combined juices begin to drip on his face and into his mouth. His mind responds even if his cock cannot. It becomes hard to resist pulling her down on his mouth and sucking her dry.

"Fuck me with your fingers baby. Please. She has stopped dripping on his face otherwise he would not have moved.

"Roll on your back then." He suggests. She throws her leg over his head and collapses on the bed. He kneels between her legs and puts four fingers inside her. She begins to move her hips and her fingers move faster. He pulls his fingers from her.

She opens her eyes. "Don't stop." She pleads. He smiles at her and one by one put his fingers in his mouths and licked them.

"Only way I can eat that hot pussy of yours love."

He lays between her legs and begins to lick and nip the inside of her legs, as he returns his fingers to her dripping pussy. When he feels her tensing, he pushes against her legs, rolling her up off the bed just a little.

Her orgasm roars through her as his tongue works in and out of her ass.

12