Paris Bound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers

"No worries love," he offers.

My new acquaintance stammers a "pardon monsieur" but Sam waves it off with his free hand. He answers in excellent French and surprise replaces part of my mortification.

"It is off no concern. I lay claim to madam's affection but not to all her desires. I am pleased that she is confident enough to see to her needs. But come, is there another glass garcon?"

The man is still nervous but his voice, while remaining a tad bit squeaky is steadier.

"Oui, monsieur." He turns and fills a glass. When he turns back Sam is sliding to the foot of the bed, evidently totally unconcerned about his nudity or his erection. When he reaches the end of the bed he flips the loose bottom sheet over his lap as he reaches for the glass.

He raises his glass and pauses. "Would you care to join us?" He inquires, sounding innocent, but with a wicked grin. I nearly drop my glass.

The server glances at me, then back at Sam. He manages a smile. "No, monsieur, duty calls and drinking is not allowed during duty hours, but perhaps, how you say, a rainy day?"

"Ah, very close, a 'rain check', my friend, perhaps another day then for a glass of wine or something." Sam hands me his wine glass and stretches across the bed, reaching for the bedside stand. He fumbles open the drawer, retrieve his wallet and removes a five Euro note. My jaw nearly drops when he stands to hand it to the server, his erection bobbing until it reaches equilibrium.

As he hands the man the note, his free hand rests lightly on the man's shoulder.

"Many thanks, ah..." he does an exaggerated search for a name tag.

"Henri," the server replies, adding "merci beaucoup" and with a quick nod and "madam" to me he turns and leaves. Sam follows him and locks the door. I am not sure but I imagine I hear a whispered exchange before the door closes.

When Sam turns he finds me sitting at the desk, head in my hands, trembling.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers
12