Paris in the Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cunt is fabulous," I said to her, and brought my mouth down on it, my hands holding her ass cheeks in a tight grip so that she couldn't move. For a while I licked and nuzzled the inside of her thighs, but between her legs was just too much of a temptation for me to resist for long and soon I was licking and sucking and nibbling for all I was worth, while Natalie accommodated herself to my rhythm and bucked her cunt against my mouth till I thought I wouldn't be able to breathe. She thrashed like a harpooned whale as I tongued her, then, as she came, arched her back and howled while her sweet pussy threatened to drown me in the juices it produced, juices which I eagerly lapped up until she pushed my head away and lay there sighing and groaning, legs drawn up under her.

"Come here," she said after we'd been lying still for a few minutes. "That was beautiful," she murmured with a smile as I brought my face close to hers. "You have a very talented mouth. Now kiss me with it and show me what I taste like."

The late afternoon sun slanted in through the window on us as we lay on Natalie's big white double bed, kissing, idly chatting, fondling each other's breasts, stomachs, buttocks, and legs. By and by her questing fingers found my pubic triangle and it was only a question of time before they worked their way between my legs.

"You're wet," she said, making sure with her fingers that I got more so.

"Yes, it's you. You make me that way."

"I want to fuck you."

"We are fucking."

"No, really fuck you. Like a man. Inside you."

"How?"

"I have something. Would you like me to show you?"

Well, I've always enjoyed penetrative sex, mostly with men, although my first girlfriend and I did experiment a few times with vibrators and, once, with a cucumber, so of course I said yes. Natalie rolled off the bed and went over to a chest-of-drawers.

"Don't look yet," she said as I raised my head from the pillow to see what she was doing. "In fact, shut your eyes. I want to give you a surprise."

I shut them. There was silence for a minute.

"Now," she said, "lie on your back and spread your legs."

I felt her weight on the bed. Then there were hands on my thighs and I sensed her breath between them.

"You smell sweet," Natalie said.

Something touched my sex. There was a slurping sound.

"You taste sweet, too."

And then I felt her body move to cover mine. Her hands caught my wrists and crossed my arms above my head. Her lips met mine. I felt the hardness of her nipples and the softness of her breasts and belly against my own, and then I felt the sensation of something hard and thick and long against my pussy, first rubbing against my labia and then finding its way inside and thrusting home, filling me up, then sliding out once more, not completely, but just so that the tip was touching my sensitive lips, then pumping up inside me once more. I gasped and opened my eyes. Natalie, eyes screwed shut and a look of determination on her face, was now propping herself up on her arms, her breasts bouncing with every thrust of her pelvis against mine. What it was she was thrusting into me I couldn't tell, but it felt fantastic. I leaned forward to clutch the flesh of her ass, guiding her as she ground against me, moving every which way at once like a ship in a storm, and the excitement grew and grew inside me with every stroke that she filled me with. Sensing that I was on the edge of coming, she started to make the strokes gentler and more sporadic, making me struggle for it. Whimpering, I thrust against her till she realised my need, bore down on me with all the strength she could manage, and brought me to a shattering climax that had me howling aloud and shredding her back with my nails with the sheer animal excitement of our tumultuous fuck.

"Jesus Christ, what was that?" I asked her when I finally recovered my breath.

"This," she said, pulling out of me and standing up to show a large black artificial penis firmly attached by one strap around her waist and another between her legs, about eight inches long and shiny with my juices. "Do you like it?" she asked, running her hand up its length.

"Well, it felt fantastic. But where's the pleasure for you?"

"Even if the pleasure of watching the effect it had on you wasn't enough - which it was - there's a clever little thing inside that rubs your clitoris when you're using it. It's great. Why don't you try it on?"

Well, a long time ago I promised myself that I'd never say no to a new experience unless it was really, really bizarre, so I let Natalie undo it and help me on with it and then lead me across to the vanity table to admire myself. It looked weird, but sort of exciting as well, and it certainly seemed to do something for Natalie, who was literally almost drooling at the sight of me wearing it.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. You like it, though, don't you?"

"Like it? Sarah, I love it."

Reaching down with her hand, she grasped it by the shaft and took a step towards the bed.

"My turn now," she said, and threw herself down on the bed. Talk about irresistible. Propped up on her arms, with those long tanned legs of hers held together and slightly bent at the knee, her eyes fixed on mine, with a glint of her even white teeth between her slightly parted lips, she was a vision.

"Come here and fuck me, Sarah," she murmured with a wide smile, crooking her forefinger at me and spreading her legs to reveal her vulva, now puffy and glistening from what we'd already done. How could I refuse?

I climbed on to the bed and manouevred myself between her legs. I lowered her face to hers and our mouths met in a long hard kiss. I felt her nipples touch mine as our breasts and bellies moulded together, and then her hands were on the hardness between my legs and she was guiding me to her with a long-drawn-out groan. Clasping the soft flesh of my buttocks in her outspread hands, she pushed her hips down, gasping for breath and nibbling her lower lip as she took it inside her.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes!" she breathed, and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist. "That feels so good, Sarah, so big, so hard inside me. Now fuck me, fuck me slowly and gently. And kiss me."

Our lips touched. Lingeringly, we kissed as I thrust home, inch by inch, and then drew slowly out of her till just the very tip was still in her. And then in, again, and back out, again and again to the rhythm she dictated with her movements, loving the feel of her beneath me, her tongue snaking in and out of my mouth, her strong hands clutching my shoulderblades, the beads of sweat starting on her forehead and throat, the shaking of her breasts with each new thrust, the muscles of her thighs as they gripped my waist, and the slurping sucking sound of her soaking pussy as the excitement mounted in her. It was mounting in me, too, partly because of t he stimulation my clitoris was getting, but mostly from the sheer thrill of seeing the effect what I was doing was having on this beautiful woman. To see better, I moved my torso away from hers and supported myself on my extended arms. Natalie's own arms were now above her head, which she was shaking from side to side, moaning loudly as she ground her hips against mine in a circular motion, faster, faster, faster, until at last a great cry came from her and she arched her back as a juddering climax seized her.

As it subsided she gently pushed me from her in an unmistakable gesture.

"That was beautiful," she murmured. "You really know how to fuck."

"I really enjoyed fucking you," I answered.

"Did you? Would you like to fuck me again, somewhere very special?"

As she said this she leaned across to the bedside table, reached into the drawer, and brought out a little jar.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'll show you," she said, moving into a position so that she was face down on the pillow with her legs bent double under her and that beautiful broad rounded ass of hers was up in the air, presented to me in all its glory.

"Open it," she said, "and I'll show you where to put it."

I unscrewed the jar and put some on my fingers. She took my hand and guided it to her buttocks.

"Here," she said, leading my greasy fingers to the neat tawny star of her anus, which was completely hairless. "To make it easy. Sarah, I want you to fuck me in the ass. Please?"

Have you ever tried to say no to a beautiful woman who's got the taste of your pussy on her mouth and is waving her delicious rump in the air? It's not easy, is it? I thought about it for a minute but then I thought well, what the hell? We're both adults, she wants it, she's gorgeous, I'm quite happy to do it if it makes her happy, why not?

So I smeared it on her and found that my finger slipped inside easily enough, so I played with her ass with my finger for a while, enjoying the sensation of the greasy stuff and how tight she was down there and the way she gasped and moaned when I slid my finger in and out, then I put some more on the head of the strap-on, while she lay there waiting, twitching her sweet ass in the air.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"I was never more sure in my life," she said. "Come on, Sarah. Fuck me."

Kneeling behind her, I guided the prick to her glistening hole with my hand. She reached behind her to help me and pushed down as the head met her flesh. For a minute it resisted, then yielded. As I entered her, she grimaced, groaned, and moved into a more upright position, supporting herself on her one of her outstretched arms while she used the other one to play with her vulva, wiggling her hips as she took me inside her.

"Touch my tits," she gasped. "Squeeze them!"

I reached round her to take her breasts in my hands, enjoying their plumpness and the firmness of her teats. Otherwise, though, I just moved my hips rhythmically, trying to keep time with Natalie as she alternately raised her ass into the air and brought it down to engulf the hard length inside her. The view as her anus took it in was amazing

"Harder," she groaned. "Fuck me harder, Sarah! Fuck me!"

Taking my cue from her excitement and aware that my own was mounting to that point I knew and loved so well, I began to thrust more vigorously as she ground her buttocks harder and harder against me, until with a great howl she gave one last almighty thrust and then threw herself forward flat on her face, her hand frantically manipulating her clitoris. I quickly removed that big black cock, slid one of my legs under one of hers, and brought my own hot soaking pussy against hers. Groaning, crying out loud, clinging on to each other's legs and bucking like wild horses, we mashed and ground our hips together until one great joint orgasm came over us and picked us up with its releasing hand, carried us far away, and dropped us on a shore of utter satisfied tranquillity on which we licked and nibbled each other's toes, utterly spent. As the golden sunlight of the early evening slanted in through the blinds we sought each other out and sank, sweating, shattered, utterly satisfied, into blissful sleep in each other's arms.

Later... ah, but that's another story. Not for today.

12