Paris: The City of Light & Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Germans left abruptly, and Nicole began trembling as terror enveloped her. Fighting back the tears, she knew that at this point she had to leave Paris to find Armand. Her hatred for the Germans was growing deeper.

She was able to contact Demi through a mutual friend before she left Paris and when she finally reunited with her, she knew that this might be the last time they were ever together again. It was a miserable way to think, but the realities of war gave them no other choice.

"Demi, I love you and hope that God is with you always. Please take care of yourself."

"Nicole, I will always remember our friendship. Take care of yourself as well."

She hugged Demi and boarded the train for her long journey to the coast. She hoped that Demi was able to get word to Armand that she would be coming, as promised. She also hoped that he was still alive to get the message, especially after her visit from the Gestapo. Nicole was as determined to face the challenges of war as she was to get to Armand.

The train ride to Rouen was long. As a young girl, Nicole's family often went to the coast to Deauville or Brest on holiday, and each trip had provided Nicole with wonderful memories. However, Nicole now had trouble recalling them.

People swarmed on to the train at each stop, but only after their identity, papers and bags were checked and double-checked by the military. No longer was the train filled with happy people going on holiday to the coast. Everyone appeared depressed and in a hurry, with the heat of summer adding to everyone's discomfort. Nicole found it hard to relax, and even when she dozed off, her thoughts became nightmares without Armand in her life.

Nicole viewed the countryside in disbelief as the train moved further towards the city. The war had taken its toll, and Nicole wondered how the French would ever find the strength to rebuild what they had lost through the devastation of war.

As the train approached the station she collected her things and hoped, Armand would be there to greet her. She was grateful she had enough money with her to find a place to stay, in case she could not find him. As Nicole moved to the door of the train, the conductor grabbed her arm, and she felt herself stiffen at his touch. As their eyes met, Nicole, consumed with apprehension, attempted to pull away from him. Her thoughts took her back to her apartment and the interrogation of her by the Gestapo.

"Pardon me Mademoiselle, but you dropped your hat."

"Thank you." She stammered in return.

Nicole took her hat, and quickly left the train. Pushing through hoards of people, she finally made it to a clearing. When she looked back at the train, she saw that the conductor was still looking in her direction. Was he watching her specifically, or was she just imagining it? Even with the heat of late afternoon, she felt a shiver pass through her.

She found a bench and decided to wait for the mass of people to disperse before commencing her search for Armand. Nicole slumped into a bench and wished the high temperature of the day would vanish quickly, as it was making her drowsy and uncomfortable. Time passed slowly, but eventually most of the crowd was gone and she was once again searching for Armand. After gathering her belongings and passing through the gate, Nicole saw a car pull up close beside her. The door opened, and peering through the back window was the conductor. She felt a lump rise to her throat, and her mouth tasted like the grime of the city. She quickly moved in the opposite direction, but heard someone call out her name in a desperate voice.

"Nicole, please wait."

Nicole stopped instinctively upon hearing her name, and stood still, unable to move. Recollections of the Germans visit to her flat come flooding back. Nicole wanted to run, but knew she was too tired, so she turned slowly and faced the voice.

"Nicole, I am here to take you to Armand. Please come with me. Quickly!"

"Who are you?" She asked. She could trust no one anymore, especially after her encounter with the Gestapo.

"Please you must trust me. We have no time to waste."

Nicole moved to the car despite her apprehension, and got in. The car reeked of stale cigarette smoke and beer, and she felt the bile rise in her throat.

"Where is Armand? I need to see him."

"Don't worry Mademoiselle. We are taking you to him now."

"Who are you?"

"We are friends of his. I'm Philippe, and the two up front are Rene and Rolf."

She remained pensive and on guard, sitting close to the door. Silently she prayed that she was safe with these men. She had no choice but to go with them.

Are they really Armand's friends, or the Gestapo trying to fool me?

"You don't have to worry love, you're in good hands. That Armand would kill us if we let anything happen to you." Philippe said with a smile. "It's a bit of a ride to Le Havre, so try and relax."

Nicole did not want to let down her guard, but she did not want to anger them either. Scanning the roadside as they drove, Nicole remembered this road, and knew it headed to the shoreline. She remained quiet for the duration of the trip; continually praying it would end fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car finally came to a stop after a lengthy drive, and Nicole recalled visiting the area as a child. The beach was off to the left, and straight ahead were the docks of the fishing village that sat on the English Channel. Why would Armand be here? Where was he? No sooner had the questions entered her mind, than the door opened and she found herself looking at Armand. She jumped out of the car right into his arms.

"Oh Armand! I have missed you!"

Feeling joy and relief in being together again, their lips met sharing a passionate kiss.

"Nicole, my sweet Nicole, how I have missed so. I love you so much."

Nicole felt the familiar feeling of security as they embraced again, and Armand held her tight. Grabbing her hand, he swung her around, and formally introduced his friends. Now more relaxed, Nicole was able to smile, and Armand's friends immediately responded to her charm and sweet nature.

"We need to get going." Philippe strongly urged them.

"You're right my friend," said Armand.

Grabbing Nicole's bags, Armand took her arm and guided her down a path off the road. The evening sky grew dimmer, and Nicole wondered where the path led. She did not want to ask any questions in front of the others, until she knew who they really were and how they connected to Armand. Nicole could smell fish as they walked further north, and knew they were getting closer to the docks.

By the time they had arrived at the docks, darkness had invaded the sky, the air had cooled and thinned, and Nicole was feeling more comfortable. Armand led them all to a boat docked at the far end of the beachfront.

"Armand, why are we here?" Nicole asked.

"This is where we live my love."

Nicole looked at Armand with disbelief. The group remained quiet as they boarded the vessel. Moving below deck, Nicole had to adjust her eyes to the darkness until a candle provided them with light. She shivered as the night air encircled her, and she wanted just to lie down. The smell of the dank cabin and the rotting fish made her feel queasy, and she yearned to be back in her Paris flat.

Nicole searched the cabin for any signs of comfort, but found none. As she moved about exploring her new surroundings, Armand and the others began discussing their plans for that evening.

Nicole learned that Armand and the others had been taking people from LeHavre to Cherbourg, where they transferred to bigger sailing vessels and moved further south. The goal of the mission was to get the Jews to Spain, and to safety. Armand explained that the missions were done at night, and the boat moved tightly along the coastline, avoiding any detection by the German subs. The other obstacle they faced was the Milice, the French military police, who were even more ruthless than the Germans, especially when punishing anyone working with or for the Resistance.

Nicole admired them for their heroic actions, as they explained their mission, yet she also worried about their safety. Looking at the faces of Armand's companions, she could not help but wonder if any of them had left family behind, as easily as they had left their carefree youth.

Leaving the other men behind, Armand and Philippe began the voyage up the coast, taking with them a family of four escaping the clutches of the Germans. Their sadness and poor physical conditions tugged at Nicole's heart, allowing her to comprehend better, why Armand put himself in danger to help them. The sea was calm and the trip accomplished in a several hours. After they met their contacts in Cherbourg, Philippe bid Armand and Nicole farewell, and Armand readied the boat for the return trip the following night.

"We will now wait until tomorrow to sail again." Armand explained to Nicole.

"Where will stay Armand?"

"We must stay on the boat, my love, so no one has the chance to ask us any questions."

Armand pulled her into his arms, and she sensed his longing for her. Taking her face in his hands, he kissed her cheeks and lips softly. Moving slowly to her neck, and inhaling the sweetness of her skin, he moaned softly. His lips brushed hers and ignited her own burning desire for him, which helped to push away her anxiety of their mission.

Nicole inhaled the balmy sea breeze, looked into Armand's eyes, and pulled him closer. Their lips meshed as one as the longing they felt for one another escalated. Armand cupped and slowly caressed her breast through the soft thin cotton dress she wore, and her nipple responded to his light touch.

"Let me get a blanket to lie on," he said heading below the deck.

Nicole looked out over the water, remembering days gone past when she and her family would come to this part of France for family holidays. The memories evoked bittersweet feelings, but Nicole knew now those days were long gone, and it was time to move forward. So much had changed in such little time, and she knew she needed to focus her anger where it would do the most good at helping others.

"Nicole, help me here."

Moving back to the center of the boat, she helped Armand unfold and lay the blanket on the deck of the boat. The shoreline was quiet, and as the small waves lapped gently at the sides of the boat, the two lovers settled down on the blanket to share their intense physical longing for each other.

Armand delivered a series of wet kisses to Nicole's face and neck. Nicole inhaled the musky scent of his perspiring skin, as he moved in closer to her. Lying on his side, he began to slowly unbutton her dress, one tiny button at a time. Nicole could feel the sexual heat rise in her, as she looked deep into his eyes. It had been so long since they had made love, and she wanted the feelings of pleasure to last.

With her dress open and her breasts now exposed, Armand began licking the smooth skin between her breasts. She shivered as his tongue moved across her skin leaving a trail of saliva, which cooled quickly in the night air. As he licked his way to her erect nipples, she arched her back, and let out a sound of pleasure. Her movements and breathing led him to continue his quest to please her. Taking a nipple in his mouth, he sucked deep and hard, causing Nicole to let a moan of pain. He picked up his head, and seeing no traces of displeasure on her face, he returned to her nipple.

Armand continued to unbutton the remaining buttons of her dress, and when her body totally exposed to him, he told her he thought she was beautiful. Nicole let her senses run wild lying in the darkness and heat of the night. She wanted Armand to make love to her all night long, leaving the world behind.

She sat up and pulled the dress off, and removed her panties and slip. Lying on her back again, Armand moved skillfully to the wetness that had grown between her smooth pale thighs. He ran his fingers though her soft pubic hair, and leaning into her, he could smell her desire spilling out to greet him. His fingers traced her opening, and she pushed into him, inviting him to explore deeper. Spreading her lips, he licked her musky odor, savoring the taste. His tongue probed and licked, sending small currents through Nicole.

"Oh Armand, please don't stop."

"Shhhh. Lay still," he commanded.

Armand continued licking her wetness, his tongue circled her tiny button, taking it in his mouth and gently pulling on it. Nicole thrashed into him with incredible force, as her climax approached. His tongue pushed into her deeper and deeper, and in great waves that hit her like a storm at sea, she finally released herself to Armand.

"Oh God Armand, please take me now!"

Armand positioned himself to enter her. Pulling back her legs, she made room for him and with his cock hard and ready, he pushed into her with one swift movement. Their lips met briefly, and with his head buried in her shoulder, he exploded into her. His climax was loud and animal-like, and Nicole could feel his spasms mesh with the remains of her own tremors.

Silence fell over the two lovers as they each delighted in their own climax. The union they shared was urgent, yet intensely satisfying, for the moment. Moving aside Nicole, Armand pulled her close, and held her tight.

"Nicole, I love you."

"I love you too, Armand."

Nicole mounted his abdomen and led them both through a series of intense and passionate climaxes. Collapsing on his chest, his arms held her tight.

Nicole felt safe in Armand's arms, but this time it was different. Nicole had grown up and become more dependent, and she was able to put aside many of her fears. Her hatred for the Germans was as strong as her love for her country and family, and she realized she had to do her part to help where she could. She shared her feelings with Armand, but he told her he already knew she was ready to join the Resistance.

"Nicole, I felt your strength tonight as you made love to me. I no longer felt I was with a scared little girl, but with a woman who was ready to take on the world."

Nicole knew she had to let go of the past and move forward. So many people needed her help, and she was ready for the challenge. She also knew she would face fear again, but with a renewed spirit, the task would come easier. Nicole settled back into Armand's arms again, and let the heat of his body warm her. Looking up at the starry night, she marveled at the vastness of her world; a world that took her out of Paris, the city that held her for so long.

The breeze had cooled and increased, and as the boat rocked on the water, she and Armand were lulled into a deep and restful sleep.

12