Parisian Exhibition Ch. 04

Story Info
More exhibitionist adventures in the City of Light.
971 words
4.22
26.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This will make a whole lot more sense if you read Parts 1-3 first – and hey! – you'll have lots of fun doing so!)

*

So, there I was in the video store, three buttons on my sundress undone, looking at the video, and aware of the man beside me...

I looked back at the video – Marie S'Expose... the image of the woman, naked apart from her coat, there in the sex shop... Art imitating my life...

The man picked out a video himself... it was Nicole s'amuse – the one with the young 18 year old girl, half naked in the park with the old man... He looked at it, studied the picture on the cover, while I tried to control my breathing... I could feel a moisture start to seep around the lips of my cunt... I was very turned on, scared, excited, reckless, nervous, all at once...

He looked up, smiled: "Elle et tres jolie, hein?"

"Oui, vraiment."

(Now I know what you think: I'm showing off. Well, I'm sorry but I do speak French – up to a point – and this conversation really happened in French... But I appreciate that many of my readers might not, so for your benefit, I'll write it up in english... a gesture to mes amis americains qui croient, malheureursement, que les francais sont les singes qui se rendent et qui mangent du fromage.)

"She's very pretty, eh?"

"Yes, certainly is."

"Like you."

"Oh well.... She's much younger than me."

"Yes. Very young..."

"I know! I have a daughter her age..." (I don't why I said that, but it was worth it for the look on his face...)

"Oh really... does she take after her mother?"

"Oh no", I replied, "she's far more reckless..."

God, what was I saying? I decided I needed to break the contact just for a second, but I also knew I wanted to go further with this man... with his curious smile and slightly laughing eyes...

I replaced the video slowly, letting my finger carress its spine as I slid it back into place, and strolled around the corner of the shelves... this led into a sort of short L-shaped section, hidden from the rest of the shop. No-one could see me here... My heart started beating ridiculously fast.

I looked around; the man hadn't followed... I took a breath, and undid the fourth button on my dress. That left just two done up. Now I had crossed the rubicon; the dress fell clear of my breasts; they were bared to anyone who looked; nipples, shamelessly hard, included. Of course, I could still pull it closed – if I wanted to...

I picked out another video: it was Nicole again! This time sitting on a park bench in some secluded garden; several photos showed her naked apart from a short white pvc raincoat, open wide, and a pair of suede boots... in one she was sat between two men who looked like old tramps, one of them drinking from some grubby bottle, the other leering at her... in another photo, she'd thrown a leg across one of the tramp's thighs, and was leaning across to let the other man put the bottle to her lips... my god, she looked so wild, totally at ease with her near-nakedness. There was something deliciously perverse about the contrast between her teenager's fresh sensuality and the slightly grubby, scruffy strangers (?) on either side of her...

In the final photo on the video, she was leaning back against the man with the bottle, who was pouring some of its contents (cider? Thunderbird wine?) into her open mouth; it was splashing down her chin and onto her small, perky little breasts... the other tramp was pressing his palm against her crotch. My god! I really wanted to watch this...!

A shadow crossed the corner of my eye: I looked up; there was the man again.

"Ah, there you are."

"Yes, here I am..." Smiling now.

He stood close to me, not touching, looking at me. I felt I could trust him.

"You look beautiful."

"Thankyou."

"Your breasts are bare."

"Yes, I know."

I smiled again, and then turned around, facing away from him. No one else was in sight.... It was now or never. I reached round and swiftly undid the two remaining buttons on my dress. I could feel him close behind me, but still not touching...

"I want to see you", he said.

"I want you to see me", I replied, then, very slowly I walked away from him, around the corner... it was a dead end – just an emergency exit.

I could feel him follow.... Could feel his breath.... I lifted my shoulders so that the dress, very slowly.... slid off them... And then, like a soft snowfall, fell away to the floor. I was stark naked, apart from my pumps, in a secluded corner of a sex shop. I turned round, pressed myself into his body, and we kissed, briefly, urgently, quietly, passionately...

He pulled away, looked at me in awe and admiration – god I could just drink in that lustful gaze for ever! Then the mood broke, I realised just how insanely vulnerable I was, grabbed my dress and hurriedly put it back on, buttoning it up to the point of decency. He smiled; I smiled back.... We kissed again, more sedately....

"I'm Jean-Luc."

"Marina."

"Very pleased to meet you, Marina."

"You also..."

Shaking our heads at the madness of it all.... Then...

"You know that video you were looking at?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to watch it with me, here, in one of the booths?"

"Mmm..... maybe....!"

To be continued!

I really enjoy any feedback, so please let me know what you think! I'll try to reply to any comments.