Park and Share

Story Info
Sharing wife with a stranger in a parking lot
2.5k words
4.36
220.8k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MWMottawa
MWMottawa
181 Followers

My wife, Heather, and I had been living in Ottawa for about a year. The move from Calgary had not improved her personality any and her drinking, if anything, was worse. Approaching her mid 30’s she had become obsessive regarding her age and desirability and could not be convinced that she was still attractive and sexually desirable. Only the alcohol seemed to lessen the fear and anxiety and allow her feel young and vibrant.

We had agreed to attend a small house party for friends of hers that had recently become engaged and she seemed unusually excited about the event. As we dressed to go I could not help but notice that she choose a low cut halter top that displayed lots her lovely tits for all to see and a pair of tight shorts. As my cock hardened in my pants at the sight of her, I silently prayed that she would keep this mood for the whole of the night.

The party itself was pleasant but uneventful. Drinking, dancing, conversation. Heather concentrated on the first two and seemed to come alive. Dressed as she was she had no shortage of dancing partners and the attention she was receiving seemed to have a positive affect on her inhibitions. As the evening wore on and the drinks flowed a number of the male guests seemed to find their hands drawn to her tits and ass as they danced with her making both Heather and myself very horny. During one dance with her she told me I had better take her home and fuck her before she fucked the other men right there on the floor. When I told her that I would not mind she told me that she could not fuck them all in front of the other women and we were leaving.

As we started home Heather reached over and opened my pants and pulled out my hard cock, stroking me as I drove. Before long she was bent over giving me a great blowjob when she announced that she could not wait and I better find a place to park. As I pulled into the industrial park where I worked thinking that we could go into the office, Heather began stripping off her halter top, shorts and panties. As I parked the car she placed my seat in the full recline position, grabbed my cock and climbed on top of me. Guiding my cock into her steaming hot pussy she began riding my cock, pushing her tits into my face and fucking me like a wild animal. She started cumming, screaming at me to fuck her as she did, almost immediately. Her passion and heat of her pussy soon had me blowing a load deep into her.

As we calmed down Heather returned to her seat as I tucked my now soft cock into my pants. She carefully folded her sorts and halter top and placing them under her announced that we could go now. Staring at my naked wife sitting beside me, not really sure what she had in mind, I sat there until she again told me to start the car and lets go. As we started home once again the idea of other drivers seeing my wife sitting there naked got my cock growing once again. The late hour and the darkness soon had me convinced that this was not going to be easy but then Heather told me that she was thirsty and asked if we could stop and get a Coke somewhere. Soon the lights of a 24 hour Quickie mart came up on our right and pointing she said stop there.

Pulling into the empty parking lot I pulled up to the storefront and parked as close to the cash as I could. Getting out of the car I left my door ajar to allow the dome light to remain on and went into the store. I wondered though the store giving the young man behind the counter plenty of time to discover the show going on out his window. When he finally glanced outside he suddenly stood up and moved as close to the glass as he could. Taking that as my cue I grabbed a cold coke and headed for the cash. I found a great view from there of Heather sitting in the car, head, shoulders, tits and a little abdomen on display for the clerk. After clearing my throat a couple of times he turned and started apologizing for the delay, his hard cock clearly trying to burst out of his pants. After paying and returning to the car I found that Heather had turned off the air conditioning and had opened her window, letting in the hot humid night air. I pointed out to her the young man at the window and told her that she had given him a nice hard cock to remember her by. With a big smile she wave him goodbye as we pulled out of the parking lot.

I asked her if she had fun showing off for him and she admitted that it had made her very excited. Knowing that there was another all night convenience store on the way and then asked if she wanted to stop again. Not in our neighbourhood was her only response. As I pulled into the next store I was disappointed to find that the cash was not located up front along the glass. I was about to leave when I noticed a man walking across the street towards the parking lot. Taking a gamble I hoped out of the car again leaving the dome light on and hurried into the store. Browsing the isle by the window, I watched as a young man in his late teens or early twenties walk up to the store and then stop dead in his tracks as he got to our car. Heather was staring at her young admirer and from the movement of her lips was obviously speaking to him. As I watched he slowly approached the car until he was standing at Heather’s open window, hands on the car looking down at my naked wife. As I headed for the door I could see his hands leave the roof of the car as he bent over through the open window.

As I left the store I was greeted to the site of this young man, bending though the car window, kissing my wife and feeling her tits. He started to pull away as I approached the car but Heather quickly grabbed his hand and I could hear her say that it was ok as she tried pulling him back down. I smiled at him at told him that he should just do whatever she wanted. As I walked around the car he was again kissing Heather and feeling her tits. As I stood there beside them, Heather took his hand from her tit and pulled it down to her pussy. The wetness of her cunt and what was left of my sperm in her made it easy for his fingers to slide into her as he started feeling then finger fucking her in front of me. Soon Heather was holding tight to his arm as she came, then pulled his hand from her pussy and started sucking her juice from his fingers.

I looked down at that point and noticed a very nice bulge in his shorts. I mentioned it to Heather and asked her if she wanted to leave or was she going to help him with it. Still sucking on his fingers she asked me how big his cock was. The young man tried pulling down his zipper with one hand but couldn’t quite manage the job and Heather didn’t seem to want to let go of his other hand until she had finished sucking his fingers clean. Reaching down I undid the tab on his shorts and then pulled his zipper down, rubbing the palm of my hand along the length of his cock in the process. Reaching in I pulled a very nice 7” thick cock from his underwear. I could feel the precum dripping from his cock onto my hand and started slowly stroking him, feeling the heat of his cock, the velvet smooth skin and the steel like hardness of him. We both stepped back as Heather opened the car door to get a good look at his cock. Standing there stroking him as she watched I could feel his cock growing thicker in my hand and knew that he would not last very long before cumming. Heather beckoned him closer and asked me to stand between them and the street, blocking the view from any passing cars as she reached out and pulled his cock to her. Turning sideways in the seat she bent slightly and started running her tongue over the head of his cock before opening her mouth and swallowing about 4” of hard cock in front of me. Almost immediately he began groaning and pumping his cock into her mouth. I remember how beautiful she looked with that cock in her mouth, how excited I was to see her blow this stranger in front of me. Within 5 minutes he was cumming in Heather’s mouth. I could see her throat swallowing but still cum was dripping out of her mouth, around his fat cock and running down her chin. She continued sucking his cock for a few more minutes until he stopped thrusting, draining the last of his cum from him.

She kept his cock in her hand when she finally pulled her mouth off of his cock, stroking him softly, staring at the cock in her hand, which was still large. Lifting her face in my hand I bent down and gave her a kiss, running my tongue into her mouth, tasting his cum then licked the drops of cum from her chin. I whispered in her ear that he wanted more, needed to have her. Heather then asked if I would eat her pussy after and I told her that if she wanted I would eat her pussy at the same time. Her response was a groaned yes. Turning to her new friend I asked if he would like to fuck my wife. “Here” he responded. Looking around I told him we could go in the small ally next to the store.

I pulled the car into the mouth of the ally and helped Heather from the car. The sudden darkness after the lights from the storefront felt comforting. I took my wife over to the wall and had her reach out, slightly bent at the waist, legs apart, and place the palm of her hands against the siding. Dropping to my knees in front of her with my back to the wall I ran my tongue along her pussy tasting the juice and feeling the heat. As he came up behind her I could feel his cock slide along her cunt lips and over my tongue. Licking the head I moved my head enough to allow his cock to slide into my mouth. He seemed to enjoy the feeling of my lips wrapped tight around his cock and started pumping his hips driving his cock as deep into my mouth as he could with Heather between us. After savoring the taste and feel of his cock for a few moments I grabbed his cock and slide the head into Heather’s pussy. She pushed her ass back into him swallowing his cock into her pussy as I began running my tongue down from her clit and over his cock as it slide into her. Dropping his hands to her hips he held he steady as he began driving his cock into my wife’s cunt as I licked her clit and his shaft. In a few minutes I could feel the familiar tremors that pass through Heather as she starts to cum. Reaching up I started rolling his balls in my hand and dragging my tongue along his cock shaft. As Heather starts shaking, groaning and cumming, I can feel his cock spasm and jerk as he begins filling her cunt up with his cum. Driving deep into her he holds steady as he unloads in her, my tongue running under the base of his cock tasting his cum as it drips from my wife’s stretched cunt lips. As his cock slide from Heather’s cunt I wrapped my mouth around it and sucked the last of his cum and my wife’s juices from his softening cock. I then began tonguing and sucking his cum from Heather’s cunt. She seemed to really get off on the idea of me eating his cum from her and grabbed my head and started grinding her pussy on my face and lips and was soon coming one more time. If the young man had not been holding her up she would have collapsed there in the ally. With his help I got her back into the car where she seemed to pass out on us. He asked if we should dress her but I told him that I would drive into the garage and get her out then.

Closing the door and turning I noticed that he had still not put his shorts back on. Reaching out for his cock I asked if he had a good time fucking my wife tonight. He just leaned back against the car as I felt his cock getting hard again. Stroking him back to a full hardon I dropped to my knees in front of him and began running my tongue over the head of his cock. With a thrust of his hips the head of his fat cock was in my mouth and I began sucking. With my wife lying naked in the car I began to slowly give this young man the best blowjob I knew how. Playing with his balls and dragging my tongue over the head and along the shaft as I sucked his cock I reached through his legs and began to play with his asshole. At first he tensed up as my finger entered him but as I started fucking his ass with my finger her started fucking my mouth hard, calling me his cocksucker and telling me he was going to fill my mouth with his load. Grabbing my head and pulling me down hard onto his cock, pushing the head into my throat he started cumming. Choking on his cock and cum I tried swallowing as much of his load as I could, milking his cock for the last of his sperm, feeling his cock soften and shrink in my mouth.

After saying goodbye and thanking him for his help I made the quick trip home. Heather was still out cold as I struggled to get her to bed and remained passed out as I fucked her one last time thinking of the evening we had. She complained in the morning of a hangover and of a well used pussy but never mentioned the events of the previous evening.

MWMottawa
MWMottawa
181 Followers