Park Bench

Story Info
Daddy takes babygirl to meet some friends in the park.
940 words
4.05
62.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tatusia
tatusia
18 Followers

I whimpered as Daddy forced his tongue between my lips, before pulling away and smiling at me as he lifted my flimsy top up over my head. My lips were still parted as I let out a little gasp, trembling a little from a mix of nerves and excited anticipation, and gazed and blinked up at him vapidly, but adoringly.

Taking a step back behind the park bench, he beckoned the couple forward with a smile and a nod, offering me to them, while growling at me,

"Now show Daddy what a good girl you can be for him and his new friends." his voice calm, controlled and reassuring, while its deep resonance hinted at the excitement he was feeling too, sending a twinge right through my insides and making my pussy drip just that little bit more.

It didn't need any more invitation for the strangers to move in close to me, the guy sliding his big hands over my knees and easing my young thighs wide so that my tiny skirt rode up around my hips, his girl raking her long, elegant, painted nails over my bare chest as they moved lower, mauling at my breasts, harshly pinching and twisting my already stiff and tingling nipples.

I closed my eyes as their attentions made me squirm, my back arching as I writhed, the shocks of pleasure shooting through my teats matching by those on my clit as thick, rough fingers explored my swollen, dripping folds.

"Fuck, she's so wet. Horny little bitch!" he groaned at his girl as he rubbed my hard, sensitive little nub, their eyes focused only on each other's, my hips rocking as I whimpered, eager for him to rub me harder and faster.

"Mmmm... then give the naughty little thing what she craves, my darling," the female voice purred, her full red lips so close to my ear I could feel her warm breath on my skin, "let's show her Daddy what a horny, dirty babygirl he has."

Her words made me shiver at how slutty they made me feel, and the feel of her warm, wet tongue, now licking slowly up my cheek, over my eye, made me whimper as I felt like an object for their pleasure, like a filthy but needy and willing, little toy.

I half opened my eyes as I felt something big and hot and throbbing slide back and forth over my lips, pushing and pressing between them. I knew his cock was already out as I'd been stealing glimpses of it while Daddy and I made out on the bench. Seeing her fingers wrapped around it was kinda mesmerising, stroking it slowly up and down, making it all big and hard as they watched us from a few yards away.

She was still stroking it now as she eased it up and down my dripping wet slit so its big, angry, engorged tip sank between my slick, swollen folds. She was teasing me with it, making me jump and twitch as it hit my clit, making that sexy, fat cock-head shimmer in the late evening sun as my excitement smeared all over it.

"Mmmmm just look at my hubby's cock, girl. All for you. So big and thick and hard, you ain't gonna forget the feel it stretching that sweet, tight pussy, girl!" she hissed into my ear, stopping to nibble on my earlobe, biting it, pulling it with her teeth, before she moved lower, sucking and biting playfully at my neck, like a lioness might when carrying its cub.

I could only nod and whimper to answer her, my hips rocking as he slid it over me, until suddenly it was nudging at my hole, pushing inside, stretching me tight, filling me in one long, steady stroke, all the way, deeper and deeper until he was balls deep, taking my breath away, making me scream out,

"Oohh my god! So thick... so fucking big!" as my pussy snapped around him, clenching as I tightened, forced to accommodate him, trying to adjust to the size of him, the thickness stroking all my insides so deep.

My head dropped back as my lips parted wide in a long, breathy moan, seeing Daddy behind us, moving back out of reach, almost out of sight and into the bushes as he tugged away at his stiff cock, grinning at me, mouthing,

"Good girl. You're all good babygirl, Daddy's here, baby." and I just nodded vacantly, obediently at him, before I turned back to watch that thick, throbbing, glistening shaft, sliding into me, in and out, faster, and rougher, the man grunting over me as he started fucking me harder than I ever got fucked, as his wife urged him on,

"Oh yeah baby, give it to her. Fuck her soo hard baby, make the little slut feel that big, sexy cock baby" her encouragement driving him on, his now frenzied fucking making me gasp and moan so loud it almost drowned out the sound of his hard body slapping into mine and the sound of the wooden park bench creaking under us.

The sound of sex filled the previously quiet corner of the city park, and more figures appeared, shuffling out of the shadows of the surrounding bushes, moving closer to us as they enjoyed the display, their pants open and stroking their cocks as they watched.

And I couldn't help but giggle, thinking how nice for Daddy to make so many new friends, and how I'd be sure to be a good girl and be nice to them all until he decided it was time to take me home.

tatusia
tatusia
18 Followers