Park Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was missing was this glorious, sweet and musky scent, the velvety warmth of your real pussy and this!" He easily sank two fingers into her slippery snatch, up to his last knuckle. He and Sue groaned together as he held his fingers motionless deep within my wife. She squeezed his cock and laid back flat with lidded eyes. He added a third finger inside my wife and soon had all three covered in her slippery nectar. "If you all will note," he struggled to speak, "my cake pussy is dry between her labia. There is a depression there and yes, I did push my fingers inside her cake pussy like this. But I fixed that - three times. Now I want to add her flavor to that area."

He extracted three fingers and lightly plunged two of them into the cake pussy. After licking the cake off his fingers, he sucked the unsullied finger religiously. "There! I only wish I could fill it with her taste. She is truly delicious." He quickly pushed his three fingers back inside her snug snatch. As he rotated his wrist and stroked deeply along her lowest clit, he turned his cock toward her face. As she gasped, she smeared his big drop of clear Cowper's over his bishop and shaft. He twisted his fingers up and obviously sought out her G-spot.

Her lurch said he found it, her grimace said she wasn't ready for the harsh touch. "Gently."she said. "Stroke me along the sides, not directlyyyyy!" She inhaled sharply as he did as she asked. As he slowly and gently teased my wife's G, she pulled herself to the edge and kissed his bishop. He released his white pants and they fell to his ankles. His hirsute cheeks pulsed and thrust slightly. In seconds, twenty people watch my shy wife swallow a stranger's stiff cock. Both moaned.

Though thicker than I am, he was about the same length and she slid him into her throat as easily as she took me in. I knew the exquisite heat and pressure of her throat. I knew and felt her muscles squeeze as she gulped him. Adding to that reality, Reggie pulled down my shorts and swallowed my stiff cock in one big gulp. She pumped her head and gulped as we still watched my sweet wife give Sal the head he asked for and never expected. His cheeks suddenly squeezed firmly and thrust deeply, they convulsed as he filled my wife's mouth and belly with his 'personal cream.' Knowing that warm victory and feeling Reg's tight throat sent me over the edge and I filled her belly with several deep spurts.

Sal's spasms included his fingers that were still surrounding Sue's G. They twitched when he came in her and were enough to push her beyond her constraints. She screamed a muffled scream and shook wildly as she came. Sal began to pull out, all smiles, but she pulled his ass back toward her and sucked his shrinking cock clean. "I don't want you to fuck me, but I want to feel your mouth on me. I bet you licked my photo a few times and maybe had to remake the cake. Are you up for that?"

"You bet I am. My cock won't wake up for twenty minutes, but my tongue is ready to drink directly from you. Do you want to 69 or . . .?" She shook her head no and invitingly pulled her pussy open for him. Sal tossed his pants under the cart and put his face between her legs. "This is soooo beautiful up close like this and soooo fragrant." he whispered. After admiring my wife's perfect pussy a long moment, he pushed his nose in her, snuggled her clit gently and took a long lap of all her vulva. His second lap started lower, at her taint. I deeply fingered Reg as we watched his finger fucking adoration of MY, my wife's, pussy.

She sucked air deeply at each lap. As Sal's tongue pushed as deeply into her well as possible and drank, Drew pushed his tongue into her mouth. With two holes filled with warm admiring tongues, she quickly came again. As she caught her breath, she whispered loudly, "Two of three holes filled, not the same as DP or 3P, but . . . " Sal heard her and slid another finger from his free hand into her. When it was sufficiently wet, he rubbed it across her puckered hole. After a brief lurch, she lifted her hips to ease his entry and relaxed her rear hole.

As it loosened and Sal pushed deeply into her ass, Drew offered his stiff cock to her and she immediately swallowed it whole. She began to shudder and came again. She flooded Sal's face with her delicious cum as she shook and squeezed Drew's cock. Unable to further resist the protracted teasing and arousal, he quickly filled her belly with a second stranger's cum. She swallowed all, licked his cock clean and said "Ohh, that was an odd 3P, but it was great. I need a few minutes to recoup. NOBODY GET DRESSED!" she shouted.

"I agree." I said. "While she rests, come take a close look at her cake and flesh pussy. Don't touch the cake, but . . . " Everyone filled in the blank. Several videos were still cranking. "I expect a copy of ALL those vids you people are shooting! In return I'll send you the composite I make from them. Remember how we used to slap our childhood friends once for each birthday and one for luck? Think of a better version of that for our helpless birthday girl."

I was surprised that only a few actually took advantage of the offer. One slapped her tits, one rolled her and harshly slapped her ass, the rest were kinder. They either sucked her tit or licked or fingered her seeping pussy. She twitched every time friends and strangers that touched her pussy, but was too embarrassed to look at them while they fingered her. Some women also played with Sal's limp cock. They pushed his foreskin back and watched his cock start to rise again. One woman thanked him for the cake artistry and briefly sucked his cock.

For the next twenty minutes, we filled the playground with horny, half or fully naked people. One woman climbed a tree and hung upside down until her shirt fell to her chin and her skirt rolled up to her hips. Shapely tits with brown nips, ass and bald pussy hung exposed for anyone to touch. Another pretty woman hung inverted from the overhead bars and let her dress fall to her chin. She hung her arms down so her fine tits were free to catch the sun. Her mini pink bikini seemed overdressed at that point, but was tempting enough for someone to pull it up, away from her hips. He kissed, licked and fingered her pussy as she moaned inverted. When a woman came up to do the same, the first man cut away her panties and licked them.

When I went to round everyone up for pussy cake, I saw a woman in what must have been her husband's oversized and stretched out cotton shorts. She had tied the waist snugly, but the baggy legs hung loosely open. As she climbed down the monkey bars, I stayed under her to lend a hand, right? Her bare but hairy pussy was fully displayed to me alone. It was a lovely sight. Nearly everyone was naked and most were fucking friends or strangers.

When the crew lined up for cake, most of the men were still hard and pointing. We formed a circle while waiting and all took notice of the variety of cocks and were pleased that vaginas are so accommodating! We also openly stared at the wide variety of pussies and tits. Most pussies were trimmed or bald, a couple were wildly styled or tattooed. We knew tits varied greatly, but to see them lined up, in the flesh presented for our pleasure, we were glad that tastes vary so much to embrace all the tiny, sagging, firm tits with long or smooth or irregular nips.

Sal carefully cut the dark chocolate cake and left the pussy for last. Sue got the slice with bee prick, while I shared my wife's cakey pussy with Sal. It seemed only right, yet Soooo wrong to slice across that beautiful pussy. It was Devine devil food and very tasty in a very different way than my wife's nectar. Sal, wearing JUST his chef hat, came up to me and let his stiff cock slap my thigh. I wondered what that meant. He winked at me and said, "The cake is free. Let your friends know I can offer some of them the same deal!"

The four new strangers knew the price of anonymity was to be naked with us. Their clothes vanished before they shared the cake with us. They also joined in the after cake play. Just before dark, Sue opened the devilish gifts. Most were lewd, some were simple new toys and a few were outrageous. I had to wonder if they expected us to use the collars and whips there or just hoped we had ask them to show us how!

As the sun set, Sue climbed on the table, still fully and openly naked, "Thank you all for an extraordinary memory. Please destroy all video evidence! The park is about to close so we have to go. Still, you can see that my pussy and clit are still very happy, as are my tiny titties. See?" She pulled both tits by her tall nips and arched her hips, legs open, for all to see. "Feel free to wish them a final Happy Birthday too - kiss/nibble/finger them as you like! They are open to you until the park closes."

By the time they were done fingering her raw, it was well after dark. We didn't tell anyone that the private pavilion included lighting for night parties and I had chosen an extra hour. The guests left with all smiles, very few got dressed. As we packed up, we discussed Sue's special day in the summer sun. She slapped me again, lovingly, and threatened to fracture my cock if I ever exposed her like that again. "Still, you obviously completely enjoyed it and relaxed far beyond your admitted boundaries. No harm? Tell me you loved it!" She sighed and smiled brightly, but didn't answer. "I will take that as a 'YES.' I love you."

I found a spot on the grass where a light shone brightly. That is where I placed a double layer of blankets and some lube so, surrounded by darkness and unknown voyeurs, my stiff cock could wish each of Sue's holes a very Happy Birthday in or our final hour.

============================
/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....
======== 18 hr 2300 9/6/16 ==== 5503 words ====

seminal image 1/1/07: Sue standing on park table being stripped before a party crowd; they slowly join in

gck 9/7/16

12