Park Chase - James

Story Info
James' impassioned pursuit.
1.3k words
3.67
9.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dualduet
Dualduet
6 Followers

Copyright 2007 Duelduet all publication rights reserved. All characters are over the age of 18.

*

The picnic has been fun and I watch you putting away the left over food, gathering the paper plates and generally cleaning up the table. You're wearing that gauze dress I like so much. You know. The filmy thing that seems like it has so many layers to it.

And don't think I didn't notice the absence of a bra under it either. As you move around, those beautifully heavy breasts sway slightly underneath the layers. I bet you haven't got the slightest idea what I'm thinking right now. Do you?

I get up and come around to where you are re-packing the cooler. You see me coming and glance at me, but go right back to what you are doing. I put my arms around you and pull you upright.

You start to say, "Daddy?" but my hands slide upwards and cup both breasts in my hands. I can't really see your face, but you stiffen suddenly and look quickly around.

Your voice sounds almost desperate. "Not here. Someone will see."

But I don't let go and instead, pinch both nipples lightly. After all, there's no one around to see anyway.

"James No! Not here!" you hiss and look around again.

Your hands come up and try to pull mine away. I grumble growl in that way that let's you know I'm not going to be denied. You wrench yourself away suddenly, take a few steps and turn around. Your face is angry. Nothing like the look of surprise on my face. But right then, my face changes too and it's me who is angry. Angry you've denied me. I see the look on your face change too and I step towards you.

Is it the fear of my anger that sends you running? Or do you just need a moment to collect yourself? I have no idea, but I'm not letting this pass. I'm right behind you, just half a dozen steps and you're running flat out. I had no idea you could run so fast. You're heading for a grove of trees, probably thinking you'll put some distance between us.

Just as you reach the grove, I get close enough, reach out and grab for you. I come up inches short, grabbing only a piece of dress. When I pull, it rips away, leaving your shoulders bare. You did manage to gain a few steps on me though. The material falls away from my hand as I try to catch up again.

You dodge in and around trees. Up ahead, I see a place where you're either going to have to stop or turn. I anticipate correctly and take a shorter path. As you pass in front of me, I catch a glimpse of your face and you've got that determined look on top of a frown. I reach out and grab, then curse as another layer of clothing comes off in my hands.

"Girl! This is enough!"

But you don't stop and now I'm right behind you. I reach out, grabbing for the last vestige of clothing wrapped around your breasts and waist. At the last second, I change my mind. Two more steps and I reach again, grab your shoulder and spin you around.

The shocked look on your face is priceless. You really expected to get away didn't you? Ha! You can never get away from me girl. Not ever. The sudden turn puts you off balance, carried backwards now by your own momentum. You're stumbling, trying to backpedal, almost falling backwards. But I've got you my girl. Got you in my grasp. A few steps and you're balanced again. The wild look on your face changes to shock as I rip away the last piece of diaphanous cloth.

Up against a big ash tree. It's bark smooth to the touch, but perhaps not on your back huh? And then I have you pinned there. Hands over your head, wrists clamped in my vice like grip. You struggle but there is no escape. I ravage your neck and chest as you struggle against me. With my free hand I open my pants and kick them off.

My kiss is long, demanding and full of passion. It goes on and on. My tongue presses into your mouth, seeking, probing, between your sweet lips. I feel you relax, submitting finally.

I lift one of your legs with my hand, spreading you, opening you to me. Your eyes open to look in mine, then close. "No! Look at me!" I order gruffly. Your eyes open and in that instant, I claim what is mine. I thrust into you as I stare into your eyes. You cry out and moan. Another thrust, deeper this time. I feel you getting so wet so fast.

The cloth I just tore from you is hanging from a bush in easy reach. I grab it and wrap it around the tree, binding your wrists there. You could get away, but the message is clear and you don't struggle any more. Another thrust and you whimper, "Daddy I...."

I growl, "No Daddy right now girl." But I withdraw a little, and slide back in gently. You hook your leg around me and I'm having you. Sure deep deliberate strokes. It seems endless. I go on and on as I ravage your neck, your shoulders and chest with my lips, my tongue, my teeth.

You are moaning loudly now. You need that release. You are begging me for it. "Please, Let me come. Please." I am ready. You've been ready.

"Come. Come now!" I order you.

"Ohhh!" It starts slowly, then builds rapidly. "Uhhhh!!!" you cry out as the orgasm I forced from you takes you over. Your clenching pussy is all I need to finish and in seconds I am filling you with my seed as we come together.

I am finished and withdraw from you. I kiss the wetness from your eyes as I undo the cloth binding your wrists to the tree. "You alright baby?" I ask almost tenderly?

You nod, unsure what is OK and what is not. Your wrists are released and you put them around my neck. "Mmmm. Daddy loves you girl." Everything will be OK and now you know it.

"Please hold me Daddy."

I hold you for the longest time, longer than the time I just spent taking you. Finally you let go of me and I say, "We better get going."

It is about then you remember you are naked in a public place and with considerable amusement I watch you turn red. I pull my pants on and hold out my hand, "Ready my girl?"

You shake your head, fear again in your eyes. I grin and take off my flannel shirt, wrap it around you and pull it onto your arms, then button it for you. It hangs just a little below your pretty butt.

"This help?" I offer the cloth that once wrapped your breasts and served as a slip as well. It is ripped but you manage to make something of a skirt out of it, tying it around your waist. Together, we walk back to the picnic table. The remaining things are easily packed and you walk along side of me as I carry them to the truck.

Inside you slide over next to me and I put my arm around your shoulder. You snuggle up as I start the truck, back out and begin to drive us home.

"Am I getting spanked?" you finally ask as we leave the park.

"Damn right you are girl. Soon as we get home."

"Thank you Daddy. I'm sorry." You kiss my cheek, then rest your head on my shoulder, eyes closed.

"Uh huh," I answer and hug you tightly to me.

Dualduet
Dualduet
6 Followers