Park Dream

Story Info
A date in the park lays her secrets bare.
1.8k words
3.89
7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet for a chat (yea, right, a chat) in the park. We go for a walk. Further and further, out of the way. You turn to me, come into my space. I start backing up, completely unsure of myself, the situation. You keep backing me up until a tree lands squarely between my shoulder blades and I gasp. End of the line. I'm breathing hard with nerves as you put one hand on the tree, caging me in, the other under my chin, tipping my face up. You slowly bring your face to mine until our lips are just brushing. We stay there, breathing, until you finally press your mouth softly against mine for a long moment. It's light and gentle but I'm panting with tension. You pull away just an inch, a question in your eyes. I can't stop myself from bringing my face back up. I lean my body into you a little...and the dam breaks...

You press hard against my mouth, your hand moving to my hip to pull me closer. It's not enough. My knees climb up your sides until I can wrap my legs around your hips. You crush me against the tree and push your tongue deep into my mouth. You hear me whimper in my throat as I choke on the force of it. We try to devour each other and I'm painfully aware of the way your hips press me into the trunk. My head swims as you nudge my jaw to the side to sink your teeth into my neck. I try not to shriek, squeezing my legs around you.

We finally come up for air and I unwind my legs and slide my feet to the ground. I think I might get a chance to catch my breath, but no.

You take my hand and press it against the front of your pants. I flinch like I've been burned, feeling how hard you are. My pussy flinches, too. Greedy whore. You bend to whisper in my ear.

"See what you've done?" you say.

I nod. Unable to speak. You release my hand but it stays where it is. I let myself feel your outline, I press you, warmly. You make a sound and I feel like I might do anything to hear it again

"What are we going to do about this?" you rumble into my neck.

Suddenly I'm bashful and unsure, I take my hand away. You kiss me again and I melt against you, until you wrap your hand around my throat. I stiffen, but I keep trying to swallow your tongue. You break away and put your lips to my ear.

"So you really are just a tease, then?" I shake my head No, but I don't know what else to do.

"We can't just leave it this way. You know that," you tell me.

I'm feeling panicky because I don't know what else I'm ready for. Not this, certainly. Not here. Not now.

"It's ok," you whisper in my ear. "I know you want it. You just aren't ready to say so. I get it."

I HATE how true every bit of that is. And I hate that you know it.

"Don't worry. I'll make it easy on you." Now I'm really worried.

"Get on your knees."

I sob, but no tears come. I'm shaking. Not here. Not already. I can't be that easy.

You grab my chin and force me to look you in the face. "Did you hear me?"

I open my mouth to speak but only a whimper comes out.

"No," you say. "Ssshh." You lean in close to my ear but you aren't whispering now.

"On. Your. Knees." There's an interminable pause between the words and my heart sinks a little with each one. I give up.

I slide down the tree.

You haven't moved so I have to spread my knees to either side of your planted boots. I'm still trapped between the tree and your body. I'm so close to the bulge in your pants I can feel the heat from it on my face.

You put your hand on my head to hold me there and you close the distance. I feel the hot, hard, fabric-covered length press against my cheek. I want to run my tongue along the length of it but I'm paralyzed. You see this and switch tactics. You tilt my face up to you. "Not ready, huh?"

I nod, grateful. You suddenly join me on the ground and lay me out flat. Then you're on top of me, pinning my hands over my head. I'm delighted and wrap my legs around you again as you kiss me and bite my lip. I grind against you, hungry. We make out for several more ravenous minutes and I'm close to exploding, then I hear you groan. You stop kissing me and drag my arms down to my sides. Before I can register the turn of events you've already straddled my body, pinning my arms down. I can't move an inch.

"That's ok," you say as you rip open your belt and unzip your pants. I start to squirm. "But just because you aren't ready, doesn't mean it isn't happening."

You reach down and wrestle out your hard, red cock. You're visibly relieved at having freed it and I can only gape as you start stroking the angry thing a foot from my face. My mouth is actually watering and I desperately want to suck it now. I'm so turned on my hips are pumping. I know you feel it. But I can only watch as it jumps a little, only listen as I hear you moan. You look down at me.

"Do you want me to cum?"

"Yes!" I'm beyond caring now.

"You want me to cum like this?" you ask.

"Yes. Yes, please."

"You do realize where all of this cum is going , here like this, don't you?"

My eyes snap to yours. There it is. The confession. Admitting the worst. I want to. I don't want to. But it's true. I do want it. And I want it to be ok. You're still stroking yourself. It's mesmerizing. You swell even bigger as you watch me struggle with it. You know. It's not like you don't know.

I shut my eyes tight. I nod, just a little. You grab my face, "Look at me." I want to die.

I open them again.

"Say it."

My lips quiver. "I...want you to cum."

You laugh. "You know that isn't good enough. Where do you want me to cum?"

"On...me." I'm ready to cry. Or cum. I'm not sure.

You raise one eyebrow. I wither in total defeat.

I whisper, forcing myself to meet your eyes, "I want you to cum on my face."

Your hand cracks across my cheek like lightening. I almost cum on the spot. My body strains underneath you even as I stare at the grass, in shock. It didn't hurt. Not a bit. But it has me reeling.

"Ask me nicely," you growl. Your face is red and precum is oozing from your cock. You're fighting to maintain control. I think I might die from arousal. Still, it's so hard to say it.

My eyes narrow with the effort of meeting yours. "Please...cum...on my face." The last part is barely a whisper.

You're relentless.

"Again," you say, breathing hard.

That word starts my climax. My head falls back and I go stiff beneath you for a second. I want to move with it but I'm pinned under your weight so the force of it just rolls around inside me until my eyes roll back in my head. Somewhere in there I remember I'm supposed to be doing something...

"Please," I pant. "Cum. On. My. Face."

The words come out between the waves crashing inside me. You're finally satisfied and you pump yourself harder. Your other hand reaches for my face and you hook your thumb against my teeth, dragging my mouth open. You hold it there as your hips pump and you feel your cum start to shoot, hot, from the head of your cock. You try to keep your eyes open, as good as it feels, to watch it fall over my closed eyes, hit my chin, land in my open mouth. The feel of it spurting against my skin sets me off into fresh convulsions. My body rolls underneath you and you keep pumping until you think you might scream, yourself. You're shaking a little as you hold us both there, dragging the moment out longer.

We stay there, breathing hard, for a time. I feel you move and then there's soft fabric passing hard over my face, my eyes. I open them. You're still pinning me down but you're carefully wiping every bit of me off with a handkerchief you've produced from god knows where. I gaze up at you gratefully.

It seems like you're finished. I open my mouth to thank you but it's suddenly filled with the handkerchief. You stuff the slimy fabric over my tongue and there's nothing I can do but struggle and squirm beneath you. I glare up at you and try to scream past the cotton but you're already ripping off a piece of duct tape and pressing it over my mouth.

"There," you say while I kick and try to get my arms free. You crouch over my face and I shy away, all nerves again, as you hiss in my ear. "My my. What a needy whore. I figured I'd better shut you up before you could ask for any more favors. Any more disgusting things. Someone has to save you from yourself."

I'm trying to be angry but my helplessness, along with the taste of you in my mouth, the smell invading my head as my nostrils flare, trying to breathe. It all has me dizzy. Now I'm trying not to cum again. No. Not like this.

You get up but quickly grab my wrists. You sit against the tree and drag me over your lap. I'm too upset, disoriented, turned on, to even fight as you flip my skirt up over my back and slide my underwear down my thighs. I feel the air on my bare ass. I know what's coming. I can only breathe through my nose, your scent filling my head, and try not to humiliate myself further.

You lay your hand softly on the curve of my ass and I flinch hard, expecting something else. That last bit of confusion does me in. When you do hit me I'm already cumming.. You watch my ass shake and my body arch while you spank me, hard.

"You aren't supposed to enjoy your punishment quite so much," you reprimand.

But I'm already gone. Floating. Somewhere. One orgasm rolls into the next and the pain only registers as sensation.

Then I wake up.