Park Exhibition

Story Info
Our first time having sex in a park gets us caught.
1.4k words
4.12
21.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice sunny summer day when my girlfriend and I decided to take the top on my car down and go for a drive. It wasn't an extremly hot day but we were still dressed for summer. I wore just a black t-shirt and blue jeans while she wore a white tank top and a loose black skirt that come down to just past her knees. After driving around for a time, we decided that we should stop at the park we had just passed and go for a walk.

It was a riverside park that had a hiking path along the river. The path was nothing more than a dirt path through the woodline. When we arrived, we noticed that there really wasn't anyone there. We got out of the car and I took my girl by the hand and we started walking the secluded path. The shade of the trees was refreshing and we felt completely alone on the trail. Every three hundred feet the path would split and a small trail would lead closer to the river where they had benches placed before connecting back to the main trail a little further along.

About half way through our walk, our hormones started to take control. My girlfriend looked sexy as sin that day. Her petit was barely concealed under his clothes. Her large breasts seemed to be attemtping to use her bra as support to escape the confines of her tank top. Though her skirt was a modest length, in the right light it was almost completely see through. Her blonde, shoulder length hair, was let down that day and as we walked, we kept teasing each other with the idea of wanting to have sex. My hand that was holding hers was now caressing her ass through her skirt.

By the time we reached one end of the trail, my girlfriend was wet and ready to fuck and I was as hard as an iron. I joked we should get home quickly so we could fix our situation and at that she laughed and agreed. When she laughed I jokingly told her that we could just find a bench by the river and fuck on that. We had not seen a single soul since we had been on the trail nor heard anyone close by. She was a bit shy and could tell the thought of having sex in that park was making her blush. She looked around and agreed to my suggestion. I took her by the hand and at a bit quicker pace we headed back down the path to the closest bench.

When we came to the bench, I quickly sat down on the bench. It was a simple metal bench with grated seat and a back supported by three post. The section of path we were on was about fifty feet long and there were bushes and trees all around us. Private enough.

When I sat, I looked up at my girlfriend who was nervously looking around. I reminded her that we had not seen anyone the whole time we were there, the chances of anyone finding us was slim. At that, she straddled my lap and sat down, her legs sliding past me and through the open gap of between the seat and back of the bench. For a moment she just sat there, her arms resting on my shoulders and my hands on her hips. My hard cock was throbbing at the feel of her vagina resting on top of it. She leaned forward and rocked her hips against me slightly as she started to kiss me passionately. Her shyness melting away quickly as she began grinding against me harder. A moment later she was leaning back and I was unbuttoning and unzipping my pants just enough to pull my cock free of its confines. My girlfriend stood and lifted her skirt to her waist, revealing her wet black thong. Using her fingers, she pushed the little material aside and allowed me to rub the head of my cock against her wet slit. Satisfied that her wetness had coated my cock enough to allow easy access, she put her hands back on my shoulders and slowly lowered herself onto the the length of my shaft. Coming to a complete seated possition, she lowered her skirt back down, concealing everything that was going on. My cock pulsed inside of her, a subtle motion I could tell she could feel as she began to slowly rock her hips in rhythem of the pulsing. Placing my hands back on her hips and her arms resting again on my shoulders, I began to match her thrusts down with my own thrusts going up.

Not two minutes after we started, we hear voices on the trail. From the sounds of it, it was someone walking their dogs. My girlfriend stopped suddenly and her eyes widened as she could see the man and his dogs on the main trail. They had passed right by us without even knowing we were there. After they had passed, I began rocking my hips, rubbing my cock against her. She laughed and said that was a close one. I grinned and she eventually returned my thrust with her own. And then something unexpected happened. As we were in mid thrust two teenage boys on bikes started down the path we were on at a decent rate of speed. Their bikes made very little noise as they approached. We both quickly looked to the side when we noticed them 20 feet away. There was no time to pull out as they were already staring at us. My girlfriend's face turned red as she looked away and down to our laps. I was laughing a bit as the boys rode past us, their gaze not coming off us as they slowed to ride past us. They stopped at the other end of the path where the trails reconnect and seemed to be talking and glancing our direction every couple of seconds. My girlfriend, still blushing, asked what they did when they rode by. I told her they just stared at us and joked that I should have flashed them her ass by pulling her skirt up as they passed. She continued to blush and agreed that it would have been funny.

I rocked my hips slightly, enough to grind my cock deeper into her pussy and asked if she wanted to finish. She glanced towards the boys who were still standing and talking and nodded yes. He juices were now soaking my pants where she sat. I guessed our situation was turning her on even more. She began to ride me harder, her body bouncing on my cock in pleasure. In the rush of it all, I slid my hands under her tank top and with one motion, pushed the shirt and bra up over her bouncing breast. I leaned my head down and began to suck on one of her hard nipples. While my hands slid back down her sides to her skirt, that of which I pulled up to her waist and placed my hands on her ass. She moaned slightly as I bit her nipple, causing her to lean back and place her hands behind her, on my knees, a fire buring in her eyes as she fucked me harder. Her hips bucked wildly as she started to cum on my cock, setting off my own thrsting as deeply as possible into her as I too began to cum inside of her. She leaned forward and collapsed her chest to mine and quivered as my cock jumped inside her, emptying everything I had into her.

Breathing heavily, she suddenly became aware once again that we were being watched. The two boys stood beside their bikes staring at us, a look of shock and arousal on their face. My girlfriend laughed shyly and waved at them before sitting up straght and pulling her bra and shirt back down. I sat under her and watched, completely drained of energy with a grin on my face. She stood up slowly on shakey legs and pulled her thong off. She tossed it on my chest before adjusting her skirt and pulling it back down over her legs, covering the cum that was now covering her thighs. I stood up and fixed my pants, putting her thong in my pocket and we slowly walked back to my car. As we walked passed the boys, they were silent and blushing, watching my girlfriend as she passed. Once we were about thirty feet from them, my girlfriend flashed her ass at them as she walked. One last look for the road. We returned home and after a hot shower, we spend the rest of the day laughing about our experience and vowing to do it again.