Park Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one occasion my wife was waiting on the rocks for the man when a woman appeared in the hidden garden, not the blonde woman, but a good-looking red head we'd seen jogging before. My wife was half-jealous, half ashamed, judging by the pink color of her face. The red-head sighed, reached into her fanny pack, and took out a quarter.

"Heads or tails?"

"I beg your pardon?" asked my wife, looking at her half disgusted, half curious.

"Call it. If you win you get your choice, his cock or his mouth."

The red head prepared to throw the coin. My wife, not knowing what else to do, called out, "Tails!"

"Too bad for you. It's heads, and I want his cock. I need a good cock today. Don't feel bad though. He's very good with his tongue. You're in for a treat."

When the man arrived, he did not seem at all surprised that two beautiful women, at least one of them married, were waiting to be fucked by him. They both began kissing him, my wife taking one side of his neck, the red head the other. They each took a nipple, each took a ball. They took turns sucking at his cock, and licked it at the same time, their tongues meeting at the top. When it was good and hard, he lay down on the grass. The red head sat on his cock, my wife on his face. They faced each other as they rode him, each bouncing up and down, my wife's full breasts bouncing on one side, the red head's smaller perkier tits jiggling on the other. They came at the same time, and afterwards rested their foreheads together.

At home my wife was more relaxed, happier, and better satisfied than I had ever seen her before. She was kinder to me, and though she still did not fuck me very often, and then always with a condom, and (I now knew) faking her orgasm, she did show a kind of motherly-sisterly affection towards me. She even jacked me off and sucked me now and then, no doubt feeling sorry for me, now that she understood something of how I must feel.

Soon her belly began to swell. When she finally announced to me that she was pregnant, she said that the condom must have leaked. She seems very happy.

And so now when we walk in the park together and pass the blond woman and her husband, my wife touches her swollen belly and smiles, and the blonde, whose belly is also swollen again, does the same, as though they're sharing a secret.

And so now, when we pass the juniper hedge and hear a woman moan, my wife only sighs, no doubt wishing that it was she who was being fucked.

12