Park Watcher

Story Info
I see odd things happen over there.
1.7k words
4.22
34.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

They'd been over in the park half the afternoon and seemed to be really enjoying themselves. There was about a score of them in the pack, and I'd give them an average age of twenty. Fairly evenly mixed with regard to sexes. During the evening I noticed a couple wander away to be replaced by late comers. I doubt if any of them knew who was and wasn't there.

It had started off as a barbecue with some drink available, but as the afternoon passed into evening it was a lot less barbecue and a lot more booze. And noise. At the start, the music was a background theme to their little party, but as the alcohol flowed the music slowly grew louder.

I just sat back on my porch and watched it all. It wasn't all that long ago that I would have been one of the lads and they had my sympathy. Someone would shut them up soon. Too many families close by with small children. Parents have this thing about the nippers being allowed to go to sleep.

Sure enough, as soon as it started to get dark a cop car rolled up and a couple of officers got out and wandered over to the party-goers. There was a bit of derisive cheering but the cops kept their cool, suggesting it was time to pack it up and go elsewhere. After all, there are places along the shore-line where they could party without bothering anyone.

The cops didn't stay and drive them away. They just passed on the message and trusted good sense to take care of the matter. It does in most cases and it did that time as well. Shortly after the cops departed, so did the revelers, and all that was left was assorted debris.

I gave them time to fade away but eventually I wandered over to take a look around the place. It's odd what those sort of parties leave behind. I've found the odd phone or wallet which I've dropped off with the local cops. I've also found the odd six-pack or unopened bottle, which I didn't bother the cops with.

This time I found something I hadn't expected. I damn near tripped over her. This young lass had dropped off to sleep behind some bushes and the rest hadn't even missed her. She had her phone with her, tucked into her cleavage. I extracted it and flipped the case open. She was one of those women who carry cash, licence and credit cards in her phone. That way, if you lose one item, you lose everything.

I ignored her cash and credit cards but I did check out her licence. Nicki, by name. Age nineteen. I looked at her and contemplated what I should do.

Now the day had been hot, and Nicki was dressed accordingly. Short top, short skirt, bare legs. And a very attractive figure was inside those clothes. I decided a small experiment wouldn't go amiss.

A delicate little flick unhooked her bra and I eased the straps of her top and her bra down along her arms, letting her breasts pop free. Very nice breasts they were too. I lightly brushed my hand over them. They felt as nice as they looked.

Seeing that Nicki wasn't protesting, I extended my explorations. It didn't take any effort to lift her skirt out of the way and I gently slid her panties off. I started stroking her in various places that were now on display, and apart from a gentle sigh and a bit of idle squirming she didn't protest that either.

Deciding that a lack of protest was the same as agreement to proceed, I proceeded. I unzipped and had a nice little erection all set to go. I eased Nicki over onto her front and raised her hips so she was nicely positioned for me. Easing her lips apart I slid into position.

It seems that I had erred. Nicki woke up fully while I was still sliding in and started to object. It was far too late, of course. I'd finished driving home before Nick could fully form her first protest.

I explained to her that it was too late and that she'd just have to wait until I was finished, but would she listen. No bloody way.

"This is rape," she squealed.

"Stop this at once," she insisted.

"You can't do this to me," she squawked, which was a pretty silly thing to say seeing I was doing it.

The verbal complaints I didn't mind, but she also started wriggling around, as though that would let her pop off my cock. Fat chance. I had my hands around her, clutching her breasts, and I just let her have fun wriggling. It was doing some amazing things to my cock.

Eventually, it dawned on her that all her wriggling was doing was stimulating us both, and she quit doing it.

"Okay, Nicki," I said. "If you've quite finished with your little fuss why don't you just shut up for a while and me finish what I started. Just remember, the sooner I get started again, the sooner I finish."

Now really, what could be fairer than that? But did she shut up? Ha. I laugh. The entire time I was pleasuring her, she didn't shut up. Mind you, for the latter half of my loving she wasn't whinging me to not do it at all, but for me to please hurry up, and finish, before she went mad.

I was taking it slowly. I saw no need for a frantic race to completion like the youngsters do. I settled down to a nice comfortable pace and just continued at that pace. We rocked back and forth. At first, Nicki just propped there, waiting for me to hurry up and finish.

Finding I was taking my time, Nicki started moving with me, which was most pleasurable, at the same time asking me to hurry it up. (She also called me a rude name. Several, actually, but I rose above that sort of thing.)

I just kept up my slow and steady pace. I could tell she was enjoying it. Her breathing was harder, and every so often she'd let out a squeak. Why she wanted me to finish faster when she liked what was happening is beyond me. Women are strange.

Anyway, I ignored Nicki's complaints and pleas and just kept on steadily pleasuring her. I had plenty of time and, with her friends all deserting her, Nicki wasn't going anywhere. I calmly ploughed on.

As you can well guess, I couldn't really go on all night, or even for a substantial part of it. I finally realised that I was going to come and so I started banging Nick a little harder. She must have been balanced on the edge of a climax for quite a while, because the first really hard thrust I gave her caused Nicki to squeal, shudder and climax. And it hit her hard. She just seemed to collapse forward, gasping and shaking.

Deciding she probably wouldn't want me there when she came out of her little spasm I disengaged and faded away. That means I went home and went to bed. I must admit I was wondering if she'd report me to the police the way she said she would. Not that it would help her. She didn't get a good look at me.

The next day I was back out front, sitting on my old chair, contemplating the park, when this cop car rolled up and these two cops got out. Seeing they stopped right outside my place it didn't surprise me when they came in to speak to me.

"Excuse me, sir, but do you mind if we ask you a few questions?" the first cop said.

"What?" I said.

He repeated himself, louder, and I said "What? Speak up, man."

Speaking even louder he repeated himself again.

"Certainly, what can I do for you?"

He wanted to know if I'd seen the park across the road yesterday. I gave him an odd look and pointed out that the park was there every day.

He gave me an irritated look and rephrased the question. Had I seen anything going on at the park yesterday?

"Do you mean anything apart from the idiots and the cops chasing them?" I asked, willing to give him a helping hand, and he nodded.

I scratched my head, then shook it.

"Not really," I said. "Apart from the arrest, the park was rather quiet."

"What arrest," the cop wanted to know.

"Well you blokes would know better that I would," I pointed out.

"Pretend we don't," said the cop. He was being very forbearing.

"Well, after the cops had chased the drunks off, a motorcycle cop came past. He stopped, went into the park, and arrested a woman."

At last the cop had some information he could use, though he didn't seem too happy to have it.

"How do you know he was a police-officer making an arrest?" he demanded.

I have him a pitying look.

"I heard the woman protest," I pointed out, "and he was riding a big black bike like the ones the cops ride."

The second cop was looking at the sky, trying not to snigger. The first cop was going red in the face.

"Did you see 'police' written on the bike?" he asked, still managing to be polite.

"Bit far to notice little details like that," I pointed out, pointing to my eyes. "But he had a black leather top and big helmet like the cops have."

"Have you seen him around before," the cop asked me.

"Who?" I asked.

"The man on the motorbike," he yelled.

"No need to yell," I said huffily. "How would I know? He had his helmet on. Bring him here and take off his helmet and I can tell you if I've seen him before."

He gave up at that stage and went off to annoy the neighbours, not that they'd be any help. I heard him saying rude things about senile old idiots as he left. Shocking the disrespect you get when you're elderly.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers