Parkers Progress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker took long slow breaths and relaxed, taking Lance's full length. It hurt, the way anal sex always hurt, but not as bad as the previous time. Lance had accidentally found the angle that hurt Parker least. He tried to pick up the pace but developed pains in his chest. He was feeling faint and his bladder was on the brink of exploding. He just wanted to go home and do a piss. He concentrated on the girl's evident beauty and on Marcia's foul mouthed commentary. He thought of the idiots who drank in his speeches. What would they think if they could see him sodomizing a fresh faced teenager, whilst his own wife shouted encouragement? The stupid bastards would probably jerk themselves off and want to join in. That was enough to make him come. As his balls contracted he withdrew and shot a huge jet of jism, which landed in the bitch's hair. He felt like a porn star.

Parker's mind had been wandering and she had almost dissociated from the sex act that was being inflicted upon her. She thought of Dominic, the shy boy at College. He would not take her up the ass. She smiled as she wondered what their children would look like. All she needed to do was to get the geeky idiot to ask her out on a date. Parker was brought back to reality by her "There's Something About Mary" moment and Lance collapsing down on top of her. Eventually she escaped and turned to lick her last ever shitty cock. Marcia had beaten her to it. Lance was telling her to stop as it was hurting so much. He was still stiff as a board and deathly pale.

Parker nipped into the house and came back with a pillow case full of ice. This made no impact upon Lance's malfunctioning member and he eventually demanded that Marcia drive him home. She agreed to meet Parker at the dealership next morning, very early and hand over the keys to the Prius.

As soon as the Corvette started up, Stacey grabbed her pre-prepared change of clothes, a small white T-shirt and short shorts. She pulled on her sneakers and raced out of the yard, before Parker had even got one foot into her own shorts.

When she returned, ten minutes later, Parker was looking worried. Stacey had removed her fake braces and beamed at her friend.

"Don't worry, honey. I just ran to the gas station and used their payphone. I could swear that I saw a blue vintage Corvette driving erratically down your street. So I did my civic duty and rang the cops."

"You didn't."

"Sure did, girlfriend. That bitch has to be well over the limit. Talking of which, we'll have another beer after we visit your neighbour.

Mr Frazer opened his front door and was most surprised to see the two teenage girls beaming at him. Parker and her little friend were wearing shorts and tight white T-shirts. He could not help but stare at Parker's erect nipples.

The tiny girl with the freckles produced her hand from behind her back. She was holding a cell phone. On its screen was the number nine.

"Hi, Mr Frazer," Parker burbled, "We would like to copy some files from your computer."

He stared at her. The short girl produced the cell again. She had added a one. Frazer sneered at the little whores.

"Fuck off."

The cell appeared again. It said "911" and Stacey's thumb was on the send button.

"Do you think you can blackmail me? Stupid little sluts. I dare you. Call the cops and explain your depraved romp."

"Call it what you like, sir," said Brooke, her tone more serious now, "But we were having a private party. You have broken the law by filming us, without permission. We do not have any prior convictions. You do. We checked. Thirty years ago you were convicted of statutory rape. I am pretty sure that the cops will not like the porn on your hard disk. No sir."

Mr Frazer swung a fist at Parker. She ducked and Stacey produced her other hidden hand and sprayed Mace into the man's eyes.

Parker played left back for UC Merced. Their back four were impenetrable. They had finished second in the league the previous season, despite only winning twice. They had not conceded a single goal. Parker had scored all their four goals. She was a spot kick specialist and truly did "Bend it like Beckham". She usually only kicked one ball at a time. She duly applied her free-kick technique to Mr Frazer's testicles. The girls bundled the gasping man back into his hallway. Parker tied his arms and knelt on his back. Stacey nipped into his study and harvested what she needed. She left him a present; a nasty little virus, which would turn his PC into a brick. She removed his back up disks too.

Parker loosened Mr Frazer's bonds before the girls left. Stacey leaned down and hissed in his ear.

"You filmed Parker being raped by her own father, you sick bastard. I haven't counted the number of times. Yet. You know how old she is and how old she was. The images are date stamped. You might only get eight years, I reckon. We were never here. Capiche?"

Parker was shaking by the time they got home. She helped Stacey remove the surveillance equipment and box it up. One of Stacey's lovers was a P.I. and the equipment was fair exchange for the background checks she had done for Stacey.

Parker was surprised to get a call from her mother. She had been delayed in Vegas and would not be home until the next morning. Her voice was indistinct, which she explained was due to an emergency trip to the dentist. The local had not worn off. Parker was not too concerned as it meant another glorious night of passion with Stacey.

Parker had arranged to meet Marcia at the dealership, early on Monday morning. Marcia had the keys. She arrived by taxi, looking tired and green and sporting a thick lip. Parker was wearing a light blue halter neck dress which showed off her broad shoulders and strong legs beautifully. Parker followed Marcia to her office. Parker jingled as she walked.

Marcia cocked her head.

"What's that noise?"

Parker licked her shiny lips.

"It's a surprise."

Marcia booted up her PC. Parker handed over her driver's license and a provisional insurance document. Marcia looked perplexed.

"Parker dear, you have taken out insurance on the wrong model. You will pay far too much."

Parker climbed onto the desk, on all fours and got really close to Marcia.

"I think Marcia dear," she purred, "That I have earned a brand new Prius. I've brought something for you."

Parker wiggled her butt and jingled again. She put her head on the desk and looked back over her shoulder. She wiggled and jingled a bit more.

Marcia was intrigued, so she walked around the desk and took in the familiar vista of Parker's tanned thighs, pussy and ass. A thin chain emerged from Parker's twat. Attached to it was a tiny bell. Parker wiggled and jingled. Marcia pulled on the chain. Out came a condom wrapped around a USB flash drive. She sniffed and her pussy flooded as she drew in Parker's gorgeous aroma. Marcia's clit was still erect and it ached just a little bit more. Marcia returned to her desk and Parker perched on the edge of her desk, now naked apart from her sneakers. She crossed her legs like a secretary in a porn film.

Marcia plugged in the flash drive. It contained a single media file. The monitor had built in speakers. The sound was tinny, but quite audible. Marcia looked at her husband making one of his fire and brimstone speeches. Just when he got to the moral decline of a society awash with pedophiles, the video cut to his penis filling Stacey's mouth. She gagged then let go, declaring that he was just too big for her first blowjob. She enquired as to whether her age was a problem for him. No, Lance replied, the younger the better. Fade to Stacey lowering her pussy onto Lance's tattooed penis and crying with pain.

Cut to Lance demanding the death penalty for drug dealers. Fade to an incredibly clear close up of Lance snorting a fine white powder and declaring it "hot shit."

Next Lance was thundering that homosexuals should be forced to have psychiatric treatment. In prison if necessary. Fade to Marcia screaming in ecstasy as she ground her pussy into Parker's face.

Cut to Lance's infamous sodomite speech. Fade to a slow motion shot of Lance's penis sliding into, then out of Parker's anus. The scorpion tattoo was unmistakable, followed by Mr Frazer's excellent pull shot and close up of Lance's face, contorted with ecstasy.

Marcia had gone pale. Parker put her own dress back on and put her head close to the older woman's ear.

"You are Lance's second wife. He paid a heavy divorce settlement to his first. I think she deserved the money, considering how many of her bones he had broken. He paid a lot of people to keep quiet... You are the manager here and Lance gives you lots of pocket money... Thank you for buying me the brand new, white Prius in the showroom... Extended warranty and free insurance?... Oh you're too kind."

Marcia didn't move.

Parker grabbed Marcia's lapels and pulled her vest coat down, trapping her arms. She slid her hand into Marcia's bra, grasped her right nipple, then squeezed and twisted. Marcia screamed. There was nobody in the building to hear her. Parker let go and rearranged Marcia's clothes. The bitch was crying and Parker felt a pang of guilt. She found some tissues and handed them to Marcia.

"I'm sorry. Hurts doesn't it? I think Lance would hurt you a hell of a lot more, if he found out. For the record, I don't like being hurt. I hate it up the ass. Your brother has a pencil dick. I'm leaving town this week. For good."

Marcia recomposed herself and set about completing the sale. Twenty minutes later Parker drove off in her $35,000 new automobile. Marcia was surprised that the girl was so cheap. Strangely she trusted Parker not to come back for more.

Parker could not believe how easy it had been. She had committed a major felony and felt a degree of guilt. Revenge was not that sweet after all. The Ellisons had a triple garage and there were two spare spots to park the Prius, as her mother had taken the Mustang to Vegas.

Parker just happened to be looking out of her bedroom window, at around noon. A large black limo pulled onto the drive. The driver got out and opened the door for a dark haired giant. Parker recognised him instantly. Goosebumps appeared on her arms. The two men walked around to the other passenger door and helped a woman from the car. She could barely stand. She looked like Parker's mom but her face was swollen, almost beyond recognition. Parker rushed to her parents' bedroom and dived under the lounger. Mitch Ellison was a paranoid man and indeed had good reason to fear the men for whom he worked. He kept a number of firearms secreted about the house. Parker had been taught how to use them. Mitch was too arrogant to consider that Parker might shoot him one day. Parker removed the revolver from its holster and popped the chamber. It was loaded with .357 magnum hollow points.

She heard the front door open and her bowels churned as she walked to the top of the stairs and peeped down. Shadows moved into the lounge. She crept down the stairs barefooted, the revolver held in both hands. Parker took a deep breath and stood in the doorway, the Colt Python held double handed, her legs set in the classical shooter's stance. Her mother was sat between the two black suited men. They had their backs to Parker. Parker coughed. The two men stood and turned. The large man's smile turned to an O. The shorter man's hand went to his jacket, then he seemed to think better of it as Parker took a bead on his chest.

The giant opened his arms, empty palms facing Parker.

"Parker Princess, it's so good to see you. I'm sorry if we startled you. That's a big gun, for a little girl. But you're not so little now, I see. Please forgive me, I have neglected you. Do you reckon you can shoot us both, before we draw?"

"Yes, Uncle Vinnie, I reckon I can," Parker croaked, "I have nothing to lose, even if I only kill one of you."

"Feisty girl. Good on you. You really would do it, I reckon. Rocco and I are going to remove our vests real slow and drop our holsters on the floor."

Parker's face was set in stone, but her voice had returned.

"And the ankle pieces." she commanded.

"Of course, sweetheart. I wish you no harm. In fact I am seriously considering offering you a job."

Parker sat down but did not let go of the gun. Her mom looked awful. Her usually immaculate clothes were in disarray, as was her hair. Her mouth was swollen and her left eye completely closed.

"Mom, what happened? Shall I call an ambulance?"

"I've already been to the E.R, honey. It's just bruising and a couple of broken ribs. This was done by professionals. Parker, you're father is dead. He fell from a tenth floor hotel window, having taken so much coke that he thought he had sprouted wings. Somebody must have cut it with Angel dust."

"But... when?" Parker spluttered.

"In about an hour's time," Francesca replied flatly, "That's why we went to Vegas and why he tried to buy you off. You clearly remember my brother Vincenzo. He has taken over the family. Your father was warned at Candace's funeral that, if he ever touched you he would pay dearly."

"But, I didn't tell," Parker whimpered.

Francesca managed a lop-sided smile.

"I know, sweety. I did." She pointed to her face. "This is for waiting four years. It's less than I deserve. I'm so sorry."

Parker put the revolver down, gestured for the two men to stand up and sat down next to her mom. They hugged for the first time in four years.

"It's alright Mom, I'm tougher than I look. I cannot hate any more. Uncle Vinnie, nice to see you again. See yourself out."

12