Parker's Story Ch. 03: Houses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just tell me what I did that bothered you. It's an easy question to answer, Parker."

"Fine." She refused to meet his gaze, though she felt it boring into her skin. "You weren't turned on. The stuff you were doing, I . . . liked it. But you didn't."

"Is that it?" He sounded relieved and when he looked back up at her, he smiled. "You're wrong. I enjoyed what we were doing as much as you did. I swear."

"But—" She stopped. If he was telling the truth, maybe there was a functional problem. Oh god, she hoped she hadn't embarrassed him. Or herself. "Okay, I'm sorry. That was an overreaction. I'm sure you enjoyed it in your own way."

"My own way?" His voice was puzzled and then he chuckled lowly. "I see. Come here, silly girl." He kept hold of her wrist as she descended the stairs and once they were on the same level again, he brought her hand up to his crotch. Her palm rubbed against something thick that twitched as soon as she made contact, and her face grew hot. Grayson stepped closer so he could whisper in her ear. "This is how much I enjoyed it, Parker."

He moved her wrist up and down so that she was rubbing him through his jeans. "How do you feel, knowing that you caused this?" His warm breath tickled her and sent a jolt down her body and between her legs. She pressed her body against his, her hand still working between them. She was so focused on pleasing him, imagining unzipping his pants and pulling his cock free, that she forgot about his question. After a few seconds he put a hand under her chin and jerked her head back. "I expect an immediate answer when I ask you something, Parker."

The warning in his voice made her quiver with anticipation and in that moment, she realized what was going on. She realized who he was and what he was doing to her. It had been years since someone had used that tone with her but she remembered every second of it. She was even more surprised to find that she didn't want to run away from him; the opposite, actually. She purred in his embrace, her hand moving faster along his shaft.

"I'm sorry, sir," she whispered. Grayson snarled and his cock jerked in her palm.

"Say it again," he commanded, and she obliged happily. It had been so long since she'd used that word.

"Anything you want, sir." Grayson's hands moved down the sides of her body until he grasped the hem of her nightgown. She longed for him to pull it up and over her head, but instead he released the flimsy fabric and stepped away from her again. Parker whined.

"This wasn't supposed to happen tonight," he said hoarsely. She eyed his cock, still straining against the zipper of his jeans, and he followed her gaze with a smirk. "Soon," he vowed. "Tonight, you sleep alone. As promised."

"What if I don't want to?" Grayson's eyebrows shot up.

"Then you'll be punished. And not in the fun way. Well, maybe a little, but . . ." His hungry eyes swept down her body, lingering on her breasts, and he licked his lips. "When we do this, and we will, we'll do it right." He stepped closer to her, his expression changing. "Maybe you'll even be mine first."

Parker knew what that meant and was shocked to hear it come out of his mouth. He wanted a commitment from her. Already. It seemed unthinkable. She'd made that commitment once before, to the wrong man, and even though she wanted Grayson with every ounce of her being she wasn't sure she could do that again. Her mistake had almost cost her life. Grayson sensed her trepidation and gave her a supplicating smile.

"We'll see what happens, okay? You don't have to make any decisions tonight." But soon, she finished his sentence in her head. All she could do was nod. He pushed her toward the stairs again, this time more for himself than for her. It was clear he was still on the edge of ripping her clothes off and taking her on the living room floor.

"Goodnight, Parker." Those were the last words she heard before she got back into bed and sleep finally claimed her.