Parking

Story Info
A fantasy is fulfilled in a public place.
2.1k words
4.33
41.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly believe what I was about to do. I had agreed in a moment of drunken passion and now here I was. The parking structure was moderately well lit but here and there were darker corners where the florescent lights flickered, nearing the end of their life, or were out altogether. It was to one of these places my lover lead me, the bulge in his pants clearly visible, daring me to deny the excitement the act we were about to perform.

My own arousal was, of course, less visible. Beneath my dark skirt my lace-trimmed panties were damp. I hadn't expected to be turned on by exhibitionism, but I guess seeing my lover so aroused had resonated with me and my body had mirrored his reaction – in it's own way of course. The most visible sign of my arousal was my nipples poking at the fabric of my curve-hugging sweater. The weird, sulfuric glow of the streetlights on the other side of the concrete columns picked up the metallic threads in the fabric as they bent around and over the stiff points.

"This is good right here" my lover said to me, his voice hoarse with passion. We were in an empty space in between two parked cars. They were compact models, roofs low enough that anyone of average height approaching could see my lover's shoulders and head above them. We were on the second level of the structure, too high to be seen from the street or from the booth where money was collected. We were parked three levels up, on the roof deck. The night was comfortably warm and a soft breeze came through the open walls of the structure to play with my hair.

Wrapping his arms around me, my lover drew me to him and began kissing me. Our tongues met, entwined, released and stroked one another. Tentatively we leaned against the nearer car, half holding our breath to see if an alarm would go off. None did. With my lover's back thus supported I pressed the full length of my body against him. His erection poked at me from within his trousers.

We grappled with each other there, under the cold white and sickly yellow lights, becoming more and more aroused, awaiting the right moment. My panties were soaked by now and all I wanted to do was pull them off, hike my skirt up and fuck him, my back against the car, legs wrapped around his waist and his stiff prick driving in and out of me until I came. I wanted him to pull out of my soaking pussy and finish himself off, his sticky cum shooting onto my tits. But that wasn't why we were here. My lover wanted something else tonight and I was going to grant his wish.

Twice we heard a single set of footsteps approach. Each time I paused in my kissing and caressing to look into my lover's face for a sign that it was time. Seeing none, we continued to make out. The footsteps never even paused as they reached us and then receded into the distance. An engine started, headlights slashed through the dimness and we were alone again.

He was nibbling on my neck in that way that drives me especially crazy when we finally heard the sound we were listening for. Two, no four sets of feet, including the distinctive tap of women's heels and both male and female voices in conversation interspersed with light laughter. Our audience was approaching. When they were close enough that we were pretty sure they could see us, my lover peeled me from his body and pushed me gently to my knees. I felt the grit on the concrete slab bite into my flesh as I knelt before him.

Fingers shaking slightly, I loosened my lover's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and drew his thick cock out of his underwear. I could see the dark flush of blood just under the skin that indicated he was very aroused. This wouldn't take long. The footsteps neared, slowed, voices abruptly stopped. We'd been spotted.

With an encouraging smile and nod to our audience, I turned my attention to the task I'd been given. The four of them, thirty-somethings I guessed, one of the women was visibly pregnant, stood in shocked silence as I leaned forward and took the head of my lover's proud member into my mouth. I used my tongue to lap up the drop of precum that had gathered at the tip, then flicked it all around the sensitive head. I drew back so my lover and our audience could admire the saliva-slicked head of his cock.

Licking my lips, I again moved my mouth to my target. This time I slipped him in past the head and slowly down the shaft, taking as much of him as I dared without gagging. He let out a soft moan as I worked my tongue around his stiff shaft. I pulled back and began to establish a rhythm. After a few strokes my lover brought one hand down to my head, the one on the far side from our audience so as not to obstruct their view, and began to guide me. I brought one hand up and began to caress his balls which brought another soft moan from him.

I sucked harder, using my tongue to enhance the sensations I the way I knew he loved, until I felt his balls tense. I felt the final swell of his cock in my mouth as he got ready to shoot his load. With some effort I pulled off him and he quickly replaced my mouth with his hand, sliding it firmly and quickly up and down his well-lubricated shaft. He tensed and thrust his hips forward into his fist as the first rope of hot, salty cum shot from the tip of his cock and onto my cheek. I heard a couple of soft gasps from our audience – I'd almost forgotten they were there – as the second shot hit my chin and neck. A third and fourth shot landed on my chest and he was spent.

Helping me up with one hand and tucking himself away with his other we both grinned wickedly to our audience. They looked a little embarrassed to have stopped to watch our performance. I broke the awkward silence.

"I hope that gave you as much pleasure as it did us." Letting them know it was okay to have watched. The two men grinned, one had a visible erection tenting the front of his pants. The women flushed and looked at their companions.

"C'mon, let's go." One of them urged. They turned to continue up the ramp. The man with the erection gave us a thumbs-up as he passed by. As soon as they were past us, we made a dash for the elevator. As we waited for it my lover used his handkerchief to wipe the semen from my face. When the elevator doors closed safely behind us I pulled him into a frantic, passionate kiss.

"Oh my God, that was sooo hot." I whispered into his ear. "I need to be fucked, like right now."

"Not in here." He whispered, kissing me back and squeezing one breast in his large, warm hand. The elevator doors grumbled open on the roof level. His was one of only three cars up there. He steered me quickly to the car and pressed my back up against the driver's door so he could kiss me. I felt the heat rising from my crotch. I fumbled with his belt and fly and for the second time that evening took his cock in my hand. He was only partly erect, not surprising considering that he'd had a powerful orgasm only a few moments before.

My lover worked his hands over my firm breasts and another reached under my skirt, stroking my thigh for a moment before heading north to my sex.

"Wow. You are horny, aren't you?" he asked with a smile upon feeling the state of my panties.

"You bet I am. Are you going to do something about it?" I asked, urgently.

"UmHmmm" he said, leaning down to kiss me again. Gently, he removed my hand from his pants and maneuvered me to the hood of the car. With his assistance I hopped up on the hood and got my soaking panties off. I unceremoniously stuffed those in his trouser pocket as he penetrated me with a long finger. I squeezed my inner muscles happily around his finger as he searched out my clit with his thumb and it wasn't long before my hips bucked and I cried out with pleasure and release. Knowing my body as well as he did, my lover slowly brought me down from my orgasm but kept my arousal level on simmer with occasional strokes against my G-spot with the finger inside me. After I had caught my breath and began to work myself against his finger again, he took my right hand and wrapped it around his nearly erect cock. I squeezed gently and it responded instantly, throbbing and growing within my grasp.

Soon we were both panting and moaning again and my lover withdrew his hand from my pussy. Pulling my body closer to his he penetrated me deeply, impaling me on his erection. It felt so damn good I nearly cried, but instead I reached up to the back of his neck and pulled his face down to me so I could kiss him. I love the feeling of his tongue penetrating my mouth while his dick penetrated my cunt, it makes me feel so close to him. We kissed as long as I could keep my breathing somewhat steady, but eventually I needed to get some air and he needed to pick up the pace of his fucking. I tightened my muscles around him and he moaned as he pounded into my body. I felt every muscle in my legs tense all the way down to my toes.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum again!" he moaned and that's all I needed as I grabbed his ass and pulled him all the way into me. Wave after wave of my orgasm crashed over me and I know I cried out, I just hoped the noise of the city would wash out enough of the sound so that nobody would come to investigate the source. As my orgasm subsided I felt my lover's prick throb inside me and he froze as his balls pumped everything he had left into me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and just enjoyed the sensations, each throb of his prick causing an answering throb in my cunt and a slight shudder through my body – my orgasm a faint echo as his washed over him.

Finally, we pulled apart. I slid to my feet on shaky legs, in fact my lover had to steady me or I would have wound up in a heap on the concrete slab. The weakness only lasted a moment as the blood that had been tied up in my core found my lower extremities again and we both got into the car. He was amazingly unmussed from waist up but the vanity mirror was not so kind regarding my appearance. While my lover started the car and steered towards the exit ramp I rearranged my hair and fished some lip gloss out of my purse. I just had time to apply it before we reached the little booth.

"You two okay?" The attendant said as my lover rolled down the window. My breath caught in my throat.

"We're fine, why do you ask?"

"I could have sworn I saw you come back in here almost an hour ago, I thought maybe something had happened to you."

"Thanks for your concern," my lover said, "but we're just fine."

"Very well then. That'll be eight fifty."

"Keep the change." Said my lover, handing the attendant a ten dollar bill and rolling up the window before the attendant could reply. As we drove off, I realized I'd been holding my breath. I felt a little faint as I began to think of the consequences if we'd been reported or arrested having our fun. I was just deciding it had been a reckless thing to do and we were lucky this time when my lover pointed out the window at a big red and white sign. It said "Event Parking".

"There's a basketball game next Thursday" he said, with a sly grin.