Parking

Story Info
Risky business at the local park.
2k words
3.98
37.3k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both out of control. It was dark outside. We were cozy in the car, alone in the park. Making out like a couple of overheated teenagers. His hands all over me, our mouths devouring each other. He reaches under my blouse, forcing it and my bra up over my breasts. Taking his time to tease me on his way to my nipple. My head is thrown back. Holding onto his shoulders, I dig my fingers into him in anticipation of feeling his mouth on me. Blowing on my nipples, making them harden with desire. My fingers dive into the hair at the back of his head, cupping him and trying to force him to me. Finally, with a chuckle, he wraps his lips around my turgid nipple. Arching my back, I moan in ecstasy. Thrusting my breast deeper into his mouth.

As he flicks and bites my nipple, his hand trails down my stomach to my thighs, spreading my legs and slowly pulling my skirt up. Teasing me with the feel of the material against my bare skin. My thighs shaking, I spread them wider to give him better access to me. His fingers stroking the skin of my inner thighs, barely touching, making me groan out loud. Begging him in a whisper to please touch me! He slowly begins moving his fingers higher, moving in circles against my skin. I can feel my pussy lips swelling in anticipation of his touch. I can feel the moisture gathering, readying my body for him.

He lightly touches my outer lips, causing my breath to stop and my heart to race. He strokes a bit harder, parting my lips and gently exploring the inner folds of my pussy. Finding the wet center with his fingers, he slips two fingers into me, hard. Thrusting them up fast and deep, causing me to orgasm instantly! His thumb finds my clit and circles furiously as he continues to finger fuck me and bite and suck at my nipples.

I am moaning in pleasure, biting my lips to keep from yelling out loud. He say's "Let it go baby, go with it, enjoy it. Imagine how good it's going to feel when I'm fucking you." I cum harder, just from the images his words ignite. Nearly screaming as I explode into a million pieces.

He continues to stroke me as I come down. Savoring my trembles, softly talking to me, encouraging me to let it flow through me. As I get my breath back, he pulls his fingers from me and puts them to my lips, spreading my juices over my lips and then gently forcing his fingers into my mouth for me to lick clean.

I look him in the eyes as I let my tongue roam around his fingers, sucking them into my mouth in a parody of what I'll soon do to another part of him.

He groans and taking my face in his hands, looking straight into my eyes he says, "Baby, you really need to suck my cock."

Oh my GOD! I couldn't believe how hot that made me. My mouth started watering just imagining him thrusting his cock deep into me. I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him back against his seat as I leaned forward. Slowly trailing them down his stomach to his fly, opening it and pulling him out to my gaze. The fact that I had just had such an intense orgasm, in the middle of a public parking lot without a thought of being caught had turned me on so much. And the continued thought of now stroking his cock and taking him into my mouth nearly had me coming yet again.

Looking him in the eye, I slowly leaned down over his cock, flicking just the head of it with the tip of my tongue. His moan of pleasure rumbled through my body, giving me shivers of delight. He tasted so incredibly good, I couldn't get enough of him! I drew him into my mouth, slowly sucking his length deep into me. Wrapping my lips around him and sucking madly. Devouring him.

I must have taken him off guard because he shouted and thrust up into my mouth out of control, gagging me with the head of his cock deep in my throat. I tried to pull back a bit but his hand was on the back of my head, holding me in position as he thrust into me. So I sucked him harder, catching a breath every time he lowered himself in preparation of another thrust. He slowly gained control of himself, freeing me to pleasure him at my own pace. His moans causing me intense pleasure of my own. His taste making me hungry for more.

I could feel him tensing up and just when I thought I was going to taste all of him, he stopped me, pulled me up and said, "No, I want to cum in that tight pussy of yours. I'm going to fill you up baby."

With this, he opened his door and climbed out, coming around to my side and dragging me out of the car, causing me to fall against him. He slammed the door, and pressed me up against the side of the car, his lips instantly on mine, devouring me. We ate off of each others mouths for what seemed like an eternity, our hands roaming furiously over each others bodies.

He pulled back and said, " I need to be in you, NOW!" and turned me around, forcing me to bend over the hood of the car. Moaning, knowing what he was going to do, I spread my legs wide, waiting to feel him deep inside of me.

He lifted my skirt up over my ass, running his hands over the flesh he found there. Squeezing and kneading it, smacking it hard a time or two, drawing yelps from me. I could hear him chuckling deep in his chest, knowing he was feeling powerful, masterful and loving that I brought that out in him.

He leaned over my back, his cock pressed tight against my ass, grinding against me. He slid his left hand down under me, spreading my pussy lips with his fingers while he guided his cock between my folds into my waiting cunt. Finding me more than ready for him, my wetness dripping down my thighs, he wrapped his right arm around my neck, arching me back and thrust into me with everything he had. Pounding into me, over and over. Never letting up as we both careened toward ecstasy.

His whispers in my ear, encouraging me, telling me how hot I was, how tight my pussy was, oh my god baby you feel so fucking good! I lost control, exploding into millions of pieces as my orgasm ripped through my body. My pussy clenching around his cock, milking him into orgasm. His shout echoed throughout the park mingling with mine. He thrust into me again and again. Pounding me hard against the car, rocking it and me as he shot his load deep inside my pussy, sending me into yet another orgasm as his cum hit my cervix and filled me, trailing down my legs as he continued to pump inside of me.

He collapsed against me, pressing me into the car and pushing himself one last time deep into my core. His hands stroking my body, one on my clit, the other around my chest, his fingers on my left nipple. Helping me to prolong my orgasm, sending waves of continual pleasure through my body, milking his cock with my pussy as it continued to pulse around him.

Slowly he stood, pulling himself from me. As I started to rise, he pushed me back down and said, "Oh no baby, this is a full service station! I'm not done with you yet." And he knelt down and began to lick our mingled juices from my thighs and up to my pussy, licking me clean, sucking our cum from within me, eating me into another intense orgasm, my legs giving out on me completely. The only thing keeping me off the ground was his hands on my body, pressing me onto the car as he ate me into yet another orgasm, licking me dry.

Finally when I thought I could stand no more, he stood and turned me to him. He said, "Now it's your turn baby." Winking at me he put my hand on his softening cock. "Suck me clean, taste us together like I did."

As this is exactly what I had planned to do anyway, I grinned and knelt in front of him, not feeling the hard surface of the parking lot digging into my knees as I slowly took him into my mouth. Using my tongue to lick every inch of him clean. His cock, down around his balls, back behind them to his ass. Flicking, hands on either cheek, spreading them. He moans as my tongue presses slightly into his asshole, his cock coming to life again. I slowly slip a finger in to take the place of my tongue as I let my tongue trail back to his balls, sucking one then the other into my mouth.

Letting them go gently, I look up into his eyes as I slowly trail my tongue up his growing cock. My eyes locked to his, I take him deep in my mouth, my other hand moving to stroke his shaft and balls as I suck the head deep into me. I keep my eyes on him, knowing this drives him insane, as I stroke him with my mouth. His moans of pleasure encouraging me to keep going.

I continue my sweet torture on him, feeling his body losing control, shaking, trembling. His breath coming in pants, his hands are shaking as they take my head and hold me to him... his hips beginning to thrust into my mouth, fucking me. I let him take what he needs, continuing to swirl my tongue around him, pressing my finger deeper into his ass every time he thrusts into my mouth.

Suddenly he shouts, coming deep down my throat, not much left after coming inside of me shortly before, but his orgasm just as intense. He holds my head firmly as he thrusts deep, one last time as I press my finger deep inside his ass. He shouts again, amazed that he's still coming, harder now. My mouth milking him, sucking him dry. I pull back to let him see his cum in my mouth, letting it roll around my tongue as I look him in the eye and swallow it. He groans and collapses back against my car, pulling me to my feet and tightly against him.

He lifts his head, looking at me as he leans down to kiss me. Tasting his cum on my tongue. He chuckles yet again. Then throwing his head back he laughs, deep and loud. I can't stop the grin that breaks out on my face, laughing with him, feeling the total release of tension, the freedom of what we'd just experienced.

Looking around us, not believing that we had just fucked under the stars before creatures great and small and whoever else may have been around, not caring what they'd seen. Too wrapped up in each other to worry about the consequences for awhile.

Holding me tightly to you, you rested your chin on my head, giving us time to catch our breaths and gain control again. I slowly pulled back, reaching down to once again softly stroke your cock before gently pulling your clothing back into place and zipping you up. I patted you through your pants, looked up at you from beneath my eyelashes and said, "Now aren't you glad I'm such a brazen hussy?" Giggling as you broke into laughter yet again.

We both just held on to each other, enjoying the way our bodies molded together. Knowing that we had the entire night to be together when we got back home.

I so love meeting you after work this way! ;-)