Parking

Story Info
You help a woman stranded on the side of the road.
829 words
3.59
23.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well work was just another day of the same old thing. So much needs done and so little time to do it in. Oh well it is time to go home, thankfully it's Friday. When you get outside it is a beautiful spring day, but you've had a long week and you just want to get home. You have finally hit the long lonely stretch of quiet road after the town traffic. Up ahead you see a car pulled off the side of the road with the hood up, as you near the vehicle you see a woman alone looking as though she needs some help. You slow and pull off to at least let her use your cell phone to get some help. Except that the woman in the car is me and what I need just arrived, YOU!!

I ask you to follow me, and you do. I just happen to know about a little place to kind of hide out. It's just a place to hide the vehicles but that's ok because I've really been wishing that I could get you in the back seat of a car for a very long time. Now I am finally going to have that wish come true.

We pull in and park. I come to your truck and open up the door. I give you a very nice hello kiss. I just love to see you smile like that. I take your hand and you get out of the truck and follow me to my car. You open the back door for me and I climb in, you follow closely behind. Once inside you lean over to kiss me but I slide forward and lay you down on the seat. I climb on top of you and now we are kissing and cuddling.

This is so nice but nice isn't what I'm looking for right now. I pull off your shirt and I begin kissing and sucking on your neck and across your chest. Now I am working my way down. I just cant wait, I unbutton and unzip your pants and strip them off of you. I sure like what I see. From the size of that hard cock you sure are enjoying this. I can't help myself, I lean down and take you into my mouth, as I take you in I run my tongue around your cock. I slide my mouth up and down and up and down with your cock going further and further into my mouth then further and further into my throat. I just love knowing that I'm the reason you are so hard, This really excites me.

You help me pull off my white summer dress and you seem to be pleased that I am not wearing anything underneath it. I lay on top of you with my breasts hanging right on your face, you quickly take them into your hands and into your mouth. One at a time, back and forth, kissing, sucking and gently biting on my nipples until they are so hard that I cant stay still. I lay my body down against yours.

You take charge and you turn me over, you lay me down on the seat and pull my leg to the side just enough to slide in between my thighs. I think you are going to slide that hard cock of yours inside of me but you don't. You reach underneath me and grab my ass and lift me to your mouth. You begin to lick me slowly and gently at first. It doesn't take long and you can feel how hard my clit has become, not to mention how wet I have gotten. You just wont stop and you are driving me wild. Your tongue darts in and out of me, you really have a talent with that thing.

I am so excited that it doesn't take long and I am ready to explode. You already know this and you wont stop until I cum all over your face. That is exactly what I do. Before I can even catch my breath you enter me and it feels so good that I cum again as soon as you do. I look up and you are grinning so big. You are now moving in and out of me. Slowly at first and then the rhythm picks up, Now you we are going faster and you are going deeper. You are as deep as you can be. I am simply going out of my mind with pleasure, We are in a world all our own now and this world is about to explode with pleasure. We are both ready and it looks like we are going to share this one. My muscles are tightening around you now, so much so that you can't hold out any longer. We both explode with the best orgasm we have ever had. What a wonderful way to start the weekend.