Parking Lot

Story Info
They get hot on the lot.
1.6k words
3.89
24.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat nervously in my car as I waited for her to arrive. My dick was getting hard in my jeans as I begin to imagine the site of her body exposed in my car. We had talked for weeks about meeting up and having some fun. Each minute that past seemed like hours. Where is she? Will she really show up? I picked up my phone checking to see if I happened to miss her call. Nothing. I was waiting in a busy parking lot for her when I noticed a car driving towards me. Our eyes met as she surveyed the parking lot for me.

She parked her car beside me and came over to my car. She introduced herself as she climbed in. My nerves were going crazy. I am a shy person and she could tell. When we talked online I could tell her anything. I could hide behind my keyboard. Even the times we talked on the phone I could be more open because I was able to shield myself from her.

We began to make small talk. She told me about getting fucked really well earlier that day at lunch. She described how hard he pounded her dripping wet hole. My dick was so hard hearing this. After a few minutes of talking I asked her if I could see her breasts. She looked around the parking lot and agreed to show me. She raised her shirt and pulled two very nice tits out of her bra. Her nipples were small and hard. Her lacy bra was now hiding under her soft white breasts. My hands were twitching to get to them. I held off though.

She had to lower her shirt so others did not get suspicious of our intentions in this parking lot. Then she raised up her long skirt. I watched intensely as she exposed more and more of her legs. Finally she reached her waist. Her black panties were pushed to the side as she shows me her bare lips. They looked so delicious as she played with them and ran her fingers between them. I watched as she continued to play with her wet slit. I pulled my hard member out and began to stroke it. She commented on how nice it looked. My dick was so hard and there was pre-cum running down the sides. I couldn't stand it any longer. I asked her if I could help her rub her pussy. She happily agreed. My finger slowly slid up and down her wet slit. It felt so wonderful to feel her slit. My finger explored its new toy. Searching and learning what makes her feel good. It made its way to her tight opening. The way she had to sit was not very accompanying to let me get farther in, but I was able to get far enough in to get some of her juices. I pulled my wet finger out and watched her as I inserted the juice covered digit into my mouth. Cleaning it and enjoying it. Her eyes followed my finger as it moved in and out of my mouth savoring the wonderful flavor.

My finger returned to her luscious mound and helped her as she continued to masturbate for me. I was stroking my hardness. She began to moan a little louder than before. I could tell she was getting close to cumming. I watched as her hand rubbed her clit harder and mush faster. Then suddenly she closed her legs as she came and they held her hand in place. When her body finally relaxed, I suggested we get in the back of my SUV to continue our fun. She agreed with a huge smile on her face.

I lowered the seat to give us enough room. When I was done, she climbed in the back with me. The rush hour traffic was slowly passing by on the highway nearby. My tinted windows helped masquerade our actions. She took her top and bra off and then slipped out of her skirt and panties. I managed to get my jeans off as she began rubbing her cum covered clit. She leaned up against the back of the front seat as she spread her bent legs to display her glistening mound. I maneuvered my way between her legs and began to lightly run my tongue over her swollen lips. Her hands moved to my head as she began to run her fingers through my short brown hair. My tongue explored her slit and the area around her swollen sex. Her head rolled back as I began to lick her pussy with my hardened tongue. I could taste her sweet juices with each lick.

I laid on my back and told her to straddle my face. Her knees were on either side of my head as she lowered her glorious sex pot down onto my mouth. Finally it was within reach of my tongue. She began to slowly rock back and forth across my tongue. With each lick she pressed harder against it. Finally she was just grinding her pussy against my mouth and face. I could feel her juices running down my cheeks. She was holding onto the handles above the door for support as she fucks my face. I heard her moans getting louder as she pressed harder against me. Then she grips my head with her legs as she cums on my face. Her body begins to shake as the orgasm rocks her body. When she gets the ability to move again I have her work her way down my body to my hard dick. She took it into her mouth slowly.

While she did this, I began to play with her ass. I put my finger in her wet hole and got it really wet. Then I put in her ass and I began to fuck her with my finger. She jumped at first but began to moan once she got use to it. She pushed back against my finger as she sucked my hard cock in and out of her moist mouth. I had her stop so she could ride me. She didn't turn around like I thought she would. I take it she liked the fingering she was getting. As soon as she slid her pussy down on my pole, I returned to fingering her ass. Her tight pussy was griping my cock as she rode up and down. I couldn't believe haw tight she was for her age. She was in her forties but had the body of a 20 year old. There were cars passing by us all the time in this busy parking lot. Her chest was exposed for those to see when the light was just right. I could feel the car rocking as she picked up the pace. I knew people had to be able to tell what was going on inside. Her hands were on the wheel wells to help her keep her balance. It felt so good to have her riding up and down my hard shaft. She started to grind her pussy against the base of my shaft and her moans were picking up again. She was going to cum for a third time. She stopped grinding as her orgasm hit. She fell forward as her orgasm subsided. She caught her breath as I removed my finger from her ass.

I had her lay down on her stomach as I got on my knees behind her. I pulled her up and lined my dick up with her swollen pussy. She pushed back against my hardness. She held onto the front seat for support as I began pounding her pussy from behind. We were in plain view of people who would look into the front windshield. The thought of being seen and caught turned both of us even more. I was fucking her hard from behind. My cock was sliding in and out of her wet hole. I loved watching it disappear inside her. I slapped her ass just hard enough to leave a little sting. She yelled for me to spank her again. So I slapped the other cheek just a little harder. I was pounding her pussy harder than ever before. She kept begging me to fuck her harder as she pushed her ass against me. My balls were slapping against her clit with each thrust. Our bodies banging against each other as my dick penetrated her deeper and deeper. I could feel my balls tighten as my orgasm started to build. She was moaning very loud. I don't know how people outside couldn't have heard us. I told her I was going to cum soon. She screamed for me to fill her with my hot load. I held nothing back as I slammed my engorged member as hard as possible into her. Then I screamed as I erupted. Her final orgasm hit as she felt my hot semen hit the walls of her pussy. My balls spasmed as I unloaded a hefty amount of cum inside her. Her body shook as the waves of orgasms took over her body. One orgasm right after another. Our sweat dripped from our bodies. We both laid there in exhaustion.

I looked at the clock and realized it was late. Her phone rang. She scurried to get it. It was her husband looking for her. She grabbed her clothes and began to quickly put them on a she told him she was on her way home. I put mine on as well, and we quickly said our goodbyes. We knew this would not be our last rendezvous.