Parking Lot

Story Info
Private show, public place.
1.1k words
4.08
30k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccor
ccor
1 Followers

I am a service technician in a medium sized city in the north-east. I travel throughout the day from client to client. I often pull my van over or park somewhere for a break or lunch.

This day, I pulled into the empty corner of a grocery super store parking lot. It was shortly after noon and I had time to kill since there were no service calls in the queue. I dozed on and off for a bit listening to some quiet music. After a while, a blue Sunfire pulled up about 40 feet to my right. There appeared to be a couple inside. I don't believe they noticed me.

I didn't pay much attention to them at first. But at one point, I could see a man behind the wheel. I couldn't see the woman. I watched for a moment. And sure enough, it looked like her head was appearing and disappearing over his lap. Needless to say, I was instantly turned on.

I'm a horny, middle-aged married guy. I think about sex way too much. So I wasn't surprised with myself when I decided to take a risk and see if they would let me watch. I got out of the van and started to walk in the general vicinity of the car. Not directly at it.

The driver side window was half-way down. "Hey," I said softly. His head snapped up and he put his hand up indicating that I should stop. Her head did not reappear. "What the fuck do you want?" he said angrily.

"Sorry man," I said, both hands up, palms out and ready to run. "It's just, it's just that if you were up to it, I, I would love to watch. That's it. Just watch."

Her head popped up. I could see a smile. He said something to her. After she responded, he said, "Come on over and make like we're chatting." He looked uneasy.

I walked over, smiling, and put my hand on the mirror and bent in slightly as if we were just talking.

She continued to suck his cock as I watched. She tried to look up as she bobbed up and down. It didn't look comfortable with her head between his flat stomach and the steering wheel.

He was clean shaven and had short, dark brown hair. Probably in his early thirties. He appeared to be a stocky guy with big shoulders. I don't think he was that tall, but I could be wrong. He wore a dark t-shirt with maybe a band's logo on the front. And the tattoos on his left arm were busy enough to almost appear to be a sleeve.

He was cut, shaved and looked to be a thick 7" or so. His t-shirt was pulled up to mid-section. She had her right forefinger and thumb circled around the base of his cock and the rest of her fingers massaged his hairless balls. As she bobbed her head up and down it looked like she was stroking the bottom third of his cock at a different pace than her mouth.

She was a very pretty, dirty blonde woman with faint blue streaks in her hair at her temples. There appeared to be a small, pear-shaped birth mark on the left side of her face where her cheek, temple and ear met. I would say she was in her mid twenties. I couldn't get a good look at the front of her, but she had a nice, pronounced figure. I briefly thought about how nice it would be to hang on to that thin waist while driving her from behind. She was wearing a white tank top with frills and dark shorts or possibly those shorts that are made to look like a skirt. She had a tattoo on her right shoulder blade partially covered by her top.

"Man that's hot. You two are such a turn on," I said.

When she went down, she went all the way down. Easily taking in his whole length. She steadily and quickly went all the way down and all the way up. Her cheeks indented, keeping the pressure on as if she were intent on making him cum as fast as possible.

His head was back, but his eyes were on me. He was breathing heavily. I couldn't tell if he was ready to cum or not.

She let his cock slip out, pursed and licked her lips and pressed them onto the underside of his cock, sliding up and down and pushing his cock into his stomach. Then she cupped his balls and sloppily licked and sucked them. Her mouth and his cock and balls glistened with saliva. She alternated sliding up and down on the under side of his cock and licking his balls. She tilted her head right, into the bottom of the steering wheel and took one ball and sucked it completely into her mouth. She held it in there rolling her tongue around it, her cheeks concave with pressure. He moaned as she continued to work his ball.

After a moment, she took his cock into her mouth again. He put his hand on the back of her neck. She slid all the way down and held herself there. He started groaning.

"Is he going to come in your mouth?" I asked.

"mmmMMM," she responded.

She held that cock in her throat for a long time. He was moaning and groaning the whole time. His breathing became more shallow.

"Oh gawd," I said.

He lightly tapped her a number of times on her head and she pulled up so that just the head of his cock was in her mouth. Her right fist was a blur pumping his cock. Her fist smacking into her lips and smashing down on his balls. Both his hands gripped her hair. His head pushed back into the head rest, eyes closed tightly. His body trembled and tightened. His mouth open, groaning. She moaned as he came into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck," I said. Wanting so bad to pull my cock out and jack off right there.

Her stroking slowed, squeezing more tightly on the up stroke. He slowly relaxed and opened his eyes. Her lips released his cock and she looked up and grinned like she was one happy lady. She turned her head up and they kissed deeply.

"Man! That's so hot," I said. "I gotta run." I had a rock hard cock screaming for release.

He looked down at my bulging pants as she leaned towards the window and looked as well. "Any room in that van for all three of us?" she said looking up at me.

ccor
ccor
1 Followers