Parking Lot

Story Info
A couple leaves the club to find some "privacy".
2.8k words
4.47
30.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground her ass against his crotch on the dance floor, oblivious to the people around her. He pushed his hips forward, pressing the bulge in his jeans into her beautiful ass in a way that sent little jolts of pleasure straight to her pussy. Now she felt his hands slide up and grip her hips possessively, pulling her back against him. She couldn't help but imagine being on her hands and knees, his hands pulling on her hips like that while his hard cock penetrated her. Here in the middle of this darkly-lit dance floor, surrounded by dozens of strangers, she knew her pussy was getting wet.

She didn't typically let a guy get this far with her at a club, especially one she'd never even seen before, but she really needed to let her hair down. Tonight was supposed to be a "girls night out" with three of her friends, but her best friend's boyfriend was shipping out to the Marines and wanted to come along. When the other girls heard this, they decided to bring their boyfriends, too.

But not me, she thought. I'm the only single one right now. She had broken up with her boyfriend about two months ago and had gone on a few dates, but she was having trouble moving on. This night was supposed to be part of that process, until her friends made it a couples' night. When they got to the club, she found herself mostly alone while her friends danced with their boyfriends.

At about 11:00, she had decided to stop worrying about her friends and have a little fun, so she hit the dance floor by herself. She got attention from several guys—she knew she was attractive, and the club was pretty much a meat-market—but there was one that really captured her interest.

She wasn't even sure why. In the dimly lit club, she could barely even see him, and he hadn't said anything to her. But they made eye contact and smiled, and soon they were dancing. And the dancing turned into grinding. And now she was rubbing her ass against his cock while her pussy was soaking her panties.

As the song ended, two of her friends approached. Her mysterious guy let go of her hips and backed off as they drew near.

"Looks like you're having fun," one of them yelled. The club was so noisy that they had to lean close and shout to be heard.

"I think I'm ready to have some fun tonight," she shouted back.

"You deserve it!" her other friend called, then smiled suggestively before leaving.

She turned around and looked for her guy. He had stepped back far enough to let the girls talk, but he had stayed close. She danced over to him as a new song blared over the speakers, this time facing him as they moved. He worked one leg between hers, and she ground her pussy against his thigh as she ran her hands over his muscular lower back. He leaned forward and they kissed, their tongues dancing, prodding, and penetrating.

As they kissed, she felt his hands move down her back, lift her dress, and grip her ass. She was wearing a thigh-length strapless dress and sexy black heels, and she knew that he had pulled her dress up in back, likely giving a nice view of her ass and thong to everyone on the dance floor. At this point, she didn't care. She kissed his face and neck, pressing herself against him, loving the feel of his strong hands against the bare skin of her ass. Her nipples were stiff and pushing hard against her strapless bra. His right hand let go and gave her a hard little spank on the ass, gripping her cheek as if he owned her. And at that moment, he did.

He Her guy now released her and gently turned her back around, holding the dress up in back while he again pushed his stiff cock against her ass. Mmmmmm, he sure loves my ass, she thought, and she closed her eyes and pushed back against him. Now his hands moved up the front of her body and he gave both of her breasts a firm squeeze. At this her eyes flew open and she looked to see who was watching. In fact, most people around her seemed not to notice; and she decided she didn't care, so she just shut her eyes again and went with it. Exploring her breasts greedily, his fingers seemed to find the edges of her bra. He pulled his hands away and she could feel him manipulating the back of her dress and bra. My God, he's going to take my bra off. And indeed he unclasped the bra and tugged the ends gently out of the back of her dress. The dress kept her bra in place up front, but his hands soon addressed that.

Eyes still closed, she felt his hands sliding back to her breasts. He plunged down the top of her dress and grabbed the bottom of the bra cups, pulling them quickly upwards. She felt the coolness of the air against her breasts and knew—without even looking—that her dress had fallen down, leaving both of her breasts completely exposed. Her nipples hardened instantly and she wondered if people were admiring her bare tits. This caused her pussy to throb, and she pushed her ass back against his cock, keeping her eyes tightly closed. Now she felt both of his hands on her bare breasts, lifting and squeezing. He found her rock-hard nipples and began to gently roll each of her rosy tips between thumb and finger. She felt his hot breath on her ear and he seemed to growl a little in excitement before kissing her urgently along the nape of her neck.

The fingers of his right hand released her nipple and let go, then she felt his fingers pressing against her mouth. She opened it a little and he pushed his first two fingers into her mouth. He pressed them against her tongue and she reacted by licking on his fingers as if they were his cock. When his fingers were covered in her saliva, he pulled them from her mouth. She felt those wet fingers caressing her right nipple. The wetness felt cold in the breezy air conditioning, causing her already painfully stiff nipple to ache with overwhelming sensation. She bit her lower lip a little as he continued to play with her tits, and she imagined everyone on the dance floor watching and admiring her breasts.

Then he pinched her nipples roughly—a little too roughly, though she was too aroused to care—and his hands slid down to pull her dress back in place. She opened her eyes and looked down, seeing that she was in fact covered back up, his hands now returning to fondle her breasts through the dress. She could see that he had simply dropped her bra on the floor, where it was now getting inadvertently kicked around by pulsating crowd. She smiled and closed her eyes again.

Her whole body buzzed with arousal and she desperately hoped he would keep grinding against her and squeezing her breasts. If only I could rub my pussy, I could cum right here! she thought. As if reading her thoughts, he began sliding his hands down toward her crotch. He won't do that out here on the dance floor...will he?

Indeed his left hand pulled the hem of her dress up and he slid his right hand under the waistband of her thong. On his way down he paused to rub the silky smooth area she had shaved just hours before, then he drove his hand down and rubbed his palm against her clit, as if he was trying to grab her entire pussy. She was sure he could feel her wetness, and he pulled his hand back up a little, jamming his middle finger inside her with a violent little thrust. She gasped and spread her thighs a little wider. Opening her eyes, she looked down to see her pussy on display to anyone who cared to look, his finger thrusting in and out of her wet hole. She looked up and saw at least one couple watching her gyrating their own hips together as they watched her get violated on the dance floor. And most of the single men had stopped dancing to watch her get groped in the middle of the dancefloor.

She closed her eyes again, deciding once again to just go with it. He withdrew his finger, now slippery with her moisture, and brought it to her lips. He stuck it into her mouth and she obediently sucked on it, running her tongue along his finger and tasting her own pussy. He pulled his finger back and went immediately to her clit, using the mixture of her saliva and pussy juice as lubrication. She was surprisingly close to cumming. She shifted her hips in an effort to help him find the right spot to send her over the edge. Instead, he plunged his finger back into her sopping pussy and finger-fucked her for a moment. He pulled out and lifted his finger, and she opened her mouth in anticipation. Instead, though, he put the finger in his own mouth, savoring the taste of her pussy. His left hand let the hem of her dress fall, ending the show for the dancers around them.

He kissed her behind the ear and said, "Parking lot?" It was a question, an invitation. She simply nodded. He took her by the hand and led her out of the club.

They didn't speak, just strode quickly to a far corner of the lot. There, he led her to a red Camaro and pushed her forward against it, her hands landing on the hood of the sports car. Standing there, slightly bent over, she felt his hands slide up her thighs, grab her panties, and rip the thong downward. When her panties were around her ankles, resting against her black leather heels, she stepped clumsily out of them.

She could not see him behind her, but she heard him unzip his jeans and push on her lower back with one hand. Understanding his unspoken command, she bent over further. She felt him rubbing his hard cock against her slit, seeking out the entrance. He found it quickly and did not hesitate; he buried his cock in her wet pussy in one fast thrust. And he didn't stop to relish the sensation, but immediately pulled all the way out, rubbing the head of his cock against her clit for a moment, then aiming and sinking into her again. He repeated this several times—pulling completely out and then penetrating her in one hard, fast motion. Then, he grabbed her hips, just as he had done on the dance floor—just as she had imagined—and began pumping furiously.

She had kept her head down, but as he began fucking her in earnest, she pushed herself up from the hood of the car to get a more stimulating angle. When she did so, she realized they weren't alone. In the car parked right in front of the Camaro was a couple. They were watching her get fucked. The guy was in the driver's seat with a goofy grin. The girl next to him had a look of shock on her face and was blushing furiously, but she kept her eyes fixed on the lewd scene on the hood of the Camaro, watching these two strangers fucking in the parking lot.

As she got fucked, she made eye contact with the guy in that other car. Without breaking eye contact, that man reached over and pulled his date's head down into his lap. She couldn't see what the date did from that point, but it was easy to guess by the man's expression. They kept their eyes locked on one another.

In the back of her mind, she knew the stranger couldn't keep this going for long. This was intended to be a quickie, and he was pulling her hips and thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could, trying to cum as quickly as possible. She found his rhythm and used the hood of the car to push back onto his cock, her eyes still locked on the driver of the other car. Knowing she was being watched ramped up her arousal and she could feel an orgasm approaching. She normally didn't cum during sex—her boyfriend always had to lick or rub her clit for her to finish—but having an audience seemed to be getting her there. She moaned as her man fucked her wildly, her pussy so wet it was making slurping sounds with each thrust of his hard cock.

The driver of the car was enjoying his date's blowjob, and he seemed to be struggling to keep from cumming. Suddenly, he broke eye contact for a moment, looking briefly to the left. She followed his gaze and saw that her audience had grown. Three guys—probably from the local college—were standing about 15 feet away, just watching her get ravaged. They all smiled when she saw them, and one reached down and squeezed his cock through his jeans.

It was too much, and she came hard. It seems that the driver of the car was in the same state, and he threw his head back and closed his eyes, his mouth clenched shut. She knew he was emptying his balls into his date's pretty little mouth. And to complete the scene, the stranger who was pounding her pussy grunted loudly and shot his own load deep inside her already dripping pussy. All three were momentarily lost in their own orgasms.

Moments later, she realized that the stranger had not pulled out after cumming in her. In fact, he was still thrusting in and out slowly, his hands still tugging at her hips. She began to push back and he released his grip. Instead, he reached up and yanked the top of her dress down, roughly groping her breasts and tugging at her enflamed nipples. It seemed to turn him on, because she could feel his cock twitching and expanding, and he began thrusting harder. Suddenly he stopped and pulled back, pushing down on her shoulders. She fell roughly to the ground, scraping her knees against the pavement, and he stuffed his semi-hard cock into her surprised mouth. She tasted her own sweetness mingled with his cum, and he grabbed the back of her head. He started thrusting roughly into her mouth, fucking her face the way he had just fucked her tight little pussy. Unable to do much else, she just kept her mouth open wide. She felt a mixture of drool, her own wetness, and the strangers cum running out of the corners of her mouth. Her eyes darted to her right, and she could see the three college guys there, but they had been joined by five girls of about the same age. Two of the girls had pulled out two of the guys' cocks and were jacking them off as everyone watched this stranger fucking her mouth.

Gradually, her lips felt the stranger's cock regaining its hardness. He pulled her up and spun her around, bending her over the hood of the car again. Her dress was pulled down on top, exposing her bare breasts, and pushed up on bottom, letting the crowd see her wet pussy; the stranger's cum was leaking out of her and starting to run down her thighs.

And it was a crowd. She saw that there were now about 20 people watching. Several made quiet cheers as the stranger began fucking her again. This time, he wrapped his fingers in her brown hair and used that grip to pull her back onto his hard cock. Again he fucked her hard, without regard to her own pleasure. Having already cum twice, he wasn't able to last long. He drove into her pussy hard and fast for just a few minutes before grunting loudly and again shooting his seed inside her.

As soon as his cock stopped twitching, he pulled out. Seconds later she heard his zipper and she looked back to see him walking quickly away. She pushed herself up and adjusted her dress, blushing furiously as the crowd of spectators watched her. She knelt to pick up the panties he had thrown on the ground. Her bra was long gone, trampled by scores of dancers.

And as she stood back up, she realized she didn't even know the man's name. In fact, the only words either had spoken to each other the entire night were his plain invitation back on the dancefloor: "Parking lot?"