Parking Lot Assault

Story Info
Wrong place for his right time.
1.6k words
3.9
105.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ-Khan
DJ-Khan
2 Followers

Linda curses under her breath as another blinding flash of lightning illuminates the night sky, followed immediately by a rumbling burst of thunder. Thick sheets of rain pound her car, the drum-like staccato adding to her growing headache. Her engine has died, leaving her stranded two miles from home, and she was lucky to have been able to coast to a stop in this empty parking lot. She peers out through the window, able to see a pay phone only a little way from the car. She curses again, knowing that even with such a short distance between her and the phone, she is destined to get soaked.

"Of all the times to forgot my cell," She shakes her head in disgust as her words trail off into mumbling complaints.

Linda shoves open the car door and hops out, pausing only to kick the door shut before dashing to the pay phone. She jams her coins into the phone, stabs the numbers with a manicured nail, and begins cursing again as she listens to the message telling her: "The person you are trying to reach is unavailable at the moment. Please try ag-."

She slams the phone down, cutting off the automated message. She shivers as the cold rain sends chills down her spine, fouling her mood even more. She stalks back to the car, pissed off now and really needing a cigarette.

As Linda reaches the car, her hand moving to open the door, she feels a pressure against the middle of her back, a half second before she is slammed hard against the side of her car. Her breath explodes out from her lungs as the side mirror punches into her stomach. A hand tangles in her hair, pushing her forward and down, forcing her to bend over the hood of the car. She then feels a body pressing against her and hot breath on her ear, followed then by a deep, gruff voice speaking.

"You even think about screaming, bitch, and I will cut your fucking throat.." These words are accompanied by the sharp point of, what she assumes is a knife poking into the side of her neck.

Linda whimpers in pain as her hair is yanked roughly, pulling her up from the hood. The knives point remains against her throat, but she feels his other hand drifting over the front of her body. He squeezes each of her breasts, his touch painful and clumsy as he cruelly twists her nipples through the material of her blouse.

His hand slides down her stomach and moves between her legs, cupping her crotch through her wet jeans. She is surprised by this and automatically slaps at his hand. He laughs at her, before pinching her hard on her inner thigh. She gasps again in pain, while at the same time scraping her foot down his shin. He curses then before growling and again slamming her head down against the hood of the car.

Linda is dazed now, and barely conscious. She is able to register the fact that he is cutting off her jeans, but is unable to clear her head enough to resist. She can hear him talking to himself, making crude remarks about how sweet her ass looks, and how he can't wait to fuck her. He then begins to taunt her, slapping the wet skin of her ass with his gloved hands, and threatening to rape her with the knife if she doesn't cooperate.

She begins to sob now, her body quivering with fear and shame. Her fear seems to excite him further, and she can feel his erection pulsing as he rubs his pelvis against her bare ass. Her crying intensifies as she hears him unzipping his pants. She feels him then, as he begins to rub his hot cock against her flesh, teasing him and embarrassing her more. He taunts her again now, brushing his thumb over her asshole as the tip of his cock probes at her pussy.

Linda's body involuntarily tenses as she feels him at the entrance of her pussy, and she hears him laugh again, boasting about how big he is and how much it is going to hurt her. She trembles silently and tries to remain calm, resigned to the fact that he will do whatever he wants with her. A part of her is excited by this fact; her pussy pulsing suddenly at the loss of control she is experiencing. The feeling is akin to when her boyfriend ties her up and has his way with her. She begins to concentrate on this feeling, determined to beat the fear in any way she can.

Her concentration is broken as her attacker suddenly shoves his cock into her, sliding deep inside her pussy with one long and fast thrust. She gasps in surprise, as he laughs and then moans in pleasure. His fingers tangle again in her hair as he uses that as leverage to jerk her back against him, forcing her to meet each of his rough, hard thrusts.

Linda's mouth drops open as she feels his cock inside her, longer and thicker than any cock she has ever taken before. Her pussy stretches automatically, adapting to the intrusion of this massive cock pumping inside of her. Her shame and embarrassment increases as she feels she growing moist, her skin feverish as the rain continues to pelt them both.

Her rapist slams his body against hers again and again, forcing his cock deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Linda bites her lip as the pleasure continues to rise, unwilling to give him the mental satisfaction of knowing she is enjoying his attack on her body. He is oblivious though, grunting like an animal to punctuate each forceful push of his cock into her. He is leaning over her now, his breath hot against her neck, panting into her ear. This faintly disgusts her, but it only serves to increase her pleasure.

Linda listens as his breathing grows heavier, and she smiles knowing the bastard will be finished soon. He groans then and pulls out of her. Linda is unable to contain her sigh of relief, mistakenly believing he had come. He hears this and leans over again, whispering harshly into her ear, his fingers tightening painfully in her hair.

"No, no, bitch...it's not over that easily...not by a long shot." He pauses then, and now she can feel the tip of his penis resting against the opening of her ass. Her body tenses once more, understanding his intent. She shakes her head in protest, and begs him to just finish where he started. He only laughs at her coldly, and slams her back down on the car.

Linda squirms now, trying to escape, but silently she urges him on, excited now by the danger he presents. Her squirming arouses him further, as she secretly was hoping. His hands grip her hips tightly, each finger digging painfully into her skin, the nails biting into her flesh, cutting her more than once. His hands spread the cheeks of her ass wide, exposing her opening to him. He moves his pelvis forward, touching lightly with the tip of his cock. She freezes again, motionless, this time in anticipation and not fear.

Her attacker again misreads her response, assuming it is fear motivating her sudden cooperation, and plunges his cock suddenly into her ass with a violent thrust. Linda throws her head back and screams, unable to contain herself, the orgasm she has been hoping for breaking over her in a huge wave of pleasure. Her rapist moans, again excited by the fear and pain he believes he has caused. His thrusts come quick, sliding in and out of her ass fast and rough, pinning her against the car with his body.

Linda is unable to hide her own pleasure now, moaning quietly along with her attacker. Whispering for him to fuck her harder, to shove his cock deeper into her ass, begging now for more... Her body shudders uncontrollably as he cums again and again and again, her pussy quivering as her orgasms wash away all common sense and shame, leaving only a craving for more. Her attacker is perfectly willing to give this to her, slamming his hips against her own, the sound of their flesh loud, as the storm begins to abate.

Linda begins a mantra now, begging for his cum, pleading for him to fill her ass with his sperm, crying again as she shivers on that razor's edge of pain and pleasure. He continues to slam his cock into her, fucking her violently, even more so than before, losing himself in the pleasure. His moans grow louder, in concert with Linda's, both individuals using the other to satisfy their urges, both grateful for the excuse the other has provided, allowing them to be free to pursue this animalistic desire for gratification.

Linda's cries of pleasure become almost howls as she feels her attacker begin to cum, his cock throbbing inside her ass as his cum fills her. She feels him pull out and then feels the remaining remnants of his cum spraying her back, briefly anyway, before the dwindling rainstorm washes it away. She then feels him lean over her again, laying across her body and whispering breathlessly into her ear..

"If you go to the police about this, I will hunt you down and kill you...very slowly..Understand, bitch?" he pulls back then without waiting for her answer. She hears him zip up his pants, then nothing more after that. She waits there, motionless, for several minutes before standing up and looking around, making sure he is gone before revealing her satisfied smile.

Linda wipes the rain from her face and looks up into the night sky. The moon peeks out from behind the clouds, a spear of its light falling upon her face momentarily before the clouds once more conceal it from view. She rubs her bruised face thoughtfully, as the sprinkling rain begins to cleanse her body.

There exists nothing on this earth more entertaining than the excuses we make to ourselves, to explain our motivations and desires...

DJ-Khan
DJ-Khan
2 Followers