Parking Lot Ch. 01

Story Info
Wonderful night with a stranger & the couch.
1.1k words
4.27
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night and I just finished work. It's 3 am as I slowly make my way home. As I pass an empty parking lot, I see some commotion in the parking lot. A group of men move about excitedly, and appear to be fighting. I quickly pull into the parking lot, my presence scares off the three men, as I quickly call 911. I stop instantly as my headlights locate what was the cause of these three black men's brawl. You lay on the ground, clothes torn, and definitely terrified.

I rush out of my car and help you to your feet. You are shaken, but otherwise unharmed. Just a few minutes later the police arrive and get your confession. You tell them you were just out for a walk, when these men started making their cat calls, which led to them following, and then chasing you. Of course, things turned ugly when they couldn't decide who would go first, and they began to fight. That was when I arrived.

Dazzled, I offer to give you a lift somewhere, to take you home and you say, "Before we go, I need to be honest. I wasn't just out for a walk, I was hoping for some fun. But those guys... well they were a little too much." Pausing you eye me over and a sly grin comes over your face. Quickly you hide it and subtly lick your puckering lips.

I blink twice, not sure if I had seen what I thought. I can feel a deep primal need growing inside me, but I do everything I can to suppress it thinking you don't need someone trying to grope you after tonight.

As we drive to your home, we make small talk, and I watch you cross your shapely legs seemingly absent kindly, almost letting me see everything.

As we pull into your drive way, you lean over and give me a gentle friendly hug and I can see down your silky cleavage. You smile and chuckle. "Would you like to come in?"

With the heavenly view I have in front of me I realize I'd be a fool to say no. As we reach the door you take my hand and lead me inside. You say nothing but your eyes beg me not to go. I agree aimlessly following your passionate eyes.

You lead me to the couch slowly, and as you pass in front of the window your moonlight silhouette only sense to further excite me. You kiss my upper lip and lick your lips enjoying the taste of my lips. We kiss lightly at first, then as our hands explore a little more the kissing becomes heavier and the petting intense. "It's time for bed," you tell me with a sultry voice. "Wait here," you purr leaving the room with a pronounced sway of your perfect ass. I lie back on the couch and try to reign in my head, figuring out what I'm doing. As I try to regain some measure of my composure I drift off to sleep.

A few hours later I am awoke by something on me. I wake up to see you laying beside me, snuggling up close. You're wearing only a nighty and your ample breasts press against me. "Are you alright?"

"I told you earlier, I was looking for excitement and I can't find that alone..." Rubbing your hand over my hairy chest you moan faint plea. "I was hoping you'd wake up soon."

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"You were so cute laying there. I just wanted to get close to you. You really sleep sound." As you speak I see your hand travel south, rubbing my crouch with just the end of your lithe fingers. You can easily feel my erection, "did I do that?" You coyly ask. In a flash you are on your knees beside the couch undoing my pants. "Come on, you can't relax like this. Not with those on. Get comfortable, we've got all night." Smiling you free my rock hard penis and greedily begin to lick and suck it. I almost black out from the intensity of your mouth. With this kind of attention I can barely hold back and soon explode all over your face. You eagerly lap my semen off your lips.

Rising up you lean into me and kiss me, my cum still on your chin. I began to press hard on your straps and you eagerly help me remove the nighty. I take a moment to take in your whole gorgeous body. Your breasts are firm and full with erect nipples. Your shaved pussy is damp and you press your warm mound towards me face. Like a man dying of thirst I eagerly lick over and over as you moan with excitement grind her pussy into my face. Up and down, left and right, I make circles with my tongue as you groan and quiver above me. Soon you can take no more and you climax hard on my face. I look at your sweaty body, erect nipples, and warm pussy and my penis becomes enraged once again.

Leaning with my back on the couch you are able to full expose your pink treasure to me as I increase my speed I become erratic. You lean back arching your back so I can see the heavenly valley between your warm breasts. Look back you see how hard my penis has become and after a few more long moments you peel yourself away from my waiting tongue.

You do a quick catwalk and sit on my knees, slowly lower yourself onto me. I moan as your hot pussy juices coat my hard cock. I feel as if I've died and gone to heaven, but then even heaven wouldn't be this wild. I thrust as fast as I can try to match your insatiable stride. Every move I make you anticipate and I feel as if I am riding an intensive wave of pure pleasure. But the intense wave breaks as we share a power climax. I feel myself cum and it's almost as if every part of my being is crying out in pleasure as you howl like an Amazonian goddess. Still after the climax we continue, albeit at a slower pace. As we slow down your tits get closer and closer to my face, and soon are rubbing against them like the soft pillows I imagined. I lick your nipples lovingly as our thrusting turns into a grind. You moan, and wrap your hands around my head drawing me deeply into your perfect sweaty breasts. I continue to nip and kiss every part of you I can. With one of your kinky snickers you look at me and purr. "That was a good start, but like I said it's time for bed. Follow me..."