Parking Lot Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I was completely spent. I couldn't help collapsing on top of her. It felt like I'd shot the marrow out of my bones and up her butt. My dick was still stuck in her backside and Snake said, "Leave it in there, baby. It feels good." I did my best, but soon I started to shrink. "You're coming out, aren't you?" she asked. "Well, don't leave the rubber in me." I could tell I'd shrunken too small for the condom, so I reached down and held it as I pulled out. There was a small "pop" as my head came free and I pulled the filled rubber the rest of the way out of her.

I rolled off Snake and laid down. Next to us Star and Bubba were watching us. I assume they'd cum too, although I hadn't even noticed, being so intent on what I had been doing in Snake's ass. Bubba and I disposed of our rubbers and cleaned ourselves up using damp paper towels.

Snake kissed Star on the lips, then asked, "He's good, isn't he?"

"He sure is," Star agreed. "And how was Beamer?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic," Snake said. She turned and kissed me, then said, "That was the best butt-fuck I've had for a long time. Thanks."

"My pleasure, I said, laying back on the bed. I was exhausted.

After we laid there a while, not even talking, Bubba got up and said, "I really gotta go, folks. Got a long way to drive tomorrow." He pulled his clothes back on and left.

Although they didn't say anything, clearly the two women were ready for bed and I was not being invited to stay. "I guess I better go too," I said. Nobody argued with me. I pulled my pants and shirt on, picked up my socks, shoes and underwear and left. Returning to the BMW I got in the passenger seat, leaned it back and was almost immediately asleep.

When I woke the sun was up and it was completely light. Both of the trucks and the camper were gone. At first I thought I'd dreamed the whole party, but the soreness in my hips, and the fact my underpants were on the floor next to me, convinced me it had been real. As I pulled out of the lot I thought, "I gotta shop at this place more often."

12