Parking Lot PDA

Story Info
When you just can't wait to get back to your place.
2.3k words
4.49
13.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katiegray
katiegray
48 Followers

The day I met Rich was hot. It was late July, and even though it was after eight when I parked my car in the downtown garage, the temps still soared over 80 degrees.

It had been a busy day already. I'd had work, plus an insanely boring networking party outdoors at the home of some rich person who I never actually saw. I couldn't wait to leave.

I left the party and headed to town, just a few miles away, parking my car in the multi-level garage. I found an Irish-themed bar with powerful air conditioning and just a few inhabitants. It was nice after the overheated party. When I walked in, the staffers greeted me and I took a seat at the bar. I ordered a margarita and a plate of wings. A moment later, a gentleman took the seat next to me.

"Hi there," he said. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"That's not necessary," I said.

"Not necessary, but polite. A woman as good-looking as you should never have to buy her own drinks in a bar." I looked at him. He was attractive. Roughly my age. Seemed harmless. I really ought to make an effort not to run away.

"Thank you," I said. "That would be nice."

"I'm Richard," he said.

"Katie."

We chit-chatted for a while. Long enough for us to share the messy tray of Buffalo wings and a couple of drinks. Rich was just a couple of years older than me. He had a PhD and a good government job. He also had a wife. I never believe the things men say about their wives. Rich told me his was sickly, often in the hospital, and they couldn't have sex anymore. I don't believe it. I'm pretty sure there was absolutely nothing wrong with her, and it really didn't matter, anyway. We were just sitting next to each other at a bar.

But he was good-looking. Dark hair and blue eyes, nice compact build. Maybe not a competitive bodybuilder, but definitely in good shape. The more we sat and talked, and the more the margaritas went to work, the more I liked looking into those blue eyes, and wondering what was going on under that shirt.

It had been a full day, and time was coming for me to go home. It was a Thursday, and we both had work in the morning. I took a quick trip to the restroom, washed my face and hands, smoothed my hair, and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I always kept in my purse. Just in case.

Then I came back to the bar, and started rubbing Rich's neck. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Thanks for the dinner. I have to head home now. Will you walk me to my car?"

"Absolutely."

In a moment, we were out the door and headed to the parking garage. As we walked, I began to feel like a little white rabbit being chased by a hawk, and I knew he wanted me. His desire was contagious and it stirred the need in me.

When we reached my vehicle, I turned to face him. "I'm really glad I met you tonight, Rich." I leaned back against the car and looked up at him, smiling, inviting him in for the kiss.

He looked down at me and slipped a hand around my back, leaning forward and pressing his mouth on mine. Softly at first, and then with more intensity. He slid his tongue into my mouth, and moved his hands to my ass, pulling my hips toward him, and I pushed myself against him, feeling his cock beginning to swell under his shorts.

It was still so hot and humid outside, we were both beginning to sweat, and I could taste the salt and smell his manly scent under the artificial trappings of soap, cologne, and deodorant.

His mouth moved to my neck, and I dropped my head back and moaned softly, opening my eyes just a sliver to look around. We were in a parking garage. Anyone could come by any moment. There were probably security cameras. People could be watching us right now. The idea turned me on even more, and I picked up one leg, twirling it around behind his so that I could grind my pussy against him a little better.

In response, he slid his hand up my skirt, sinking his fingers hard into the flesh of my upper thigh, pulling me closer. His grip on the flesh of my leg was so tight, I knew I'd have finger-shaped bruise marks in the morning, and I loved it. As he ground his hips into me, I could feel him getting harder, and in response, my cunt was waking up for him. I rolled my pelvis up and down against him.

He stopped kissing my neck for a moment and looked into my eyes. There was so much heat, so much wanting, and I was gone. I took his free hand and moved it to my shoulder, and helped him slide down the strap of my dress and bra. He freed one large, heavy breast.

"Such big nipples," He said appreciatively. Then he started sucking on it.

I writhed and looked around again. Anyone could walk in at any moment, and they would see my tit in his mouth, his hand up my dress. The idea made me wild.

I unwrapped my one leg from around his back, and started to peel off my wet, white satin panties. Once he understood what I was trying to do, he pulled and ripped them off completely, and threw them aside. That was when I came the first time.

Then he brought his hand to my hot, wet, pussy, and moaned when he found it clean-shaven. He slid a finger between the lips and I gasped as he found my throbbing clit. I began to moan and the noise echoed strangely through the garage. I wished I could be silent, but he was doing such a good job.

"You're so wet," he said.

"How is it on the inside?" I asked, near wild with wanting.

I slipped my other shoulder out of the dress so that both of my tits were exposed, and he began to suck on them again. He slipped two fingers into my wet and waiting pussy, and I arched my back, groaning with ecstasy.

I needed his cock, needed to feel the hardness, needed him inside me. I dropped my hands to his pants, and let his thick, eight-inch dick free. It was already beautifully hard, and as I began to massage it in my left hand, it got even harder.

"I want you inside me," I said. "I want you to fuck me, right now."

I felt crazy with desire.

He had three fingers inside my pussy as far as he could go, and he was rubbing my clit with his palm. He slid his fingers out and stood up, bringing his dripping wet hand to my face. I licked off all my delicious juices, and then wrapped both my legs around him, my back against my car. I moved myself against him so that the full length of his cock was massaging the outside of my pussy. I could tell how wet I was—he was sliding so deliciously around.

He moved my hips just a little, and his swollen cock entered me. I cried out. "Oh, that feels so good!" He just pushed it in, hard against me for a moment, balls deep into my cunt. He brought his hands up to my nipples and started pinching, rubbing, and squeezing them until they were hard as diamonds and about an inch long.

Then he started thrusting, and moved his hands to my ass. He grabbed both cheeks in his hands and pulled me into him. At this point, I looked up and saw two guys walk in, at the other end of the garage. So I started making more noise. The other guys stopped in their tracks and just watched. My tits were out, my dress hiked up around my waist, his shorts were down below his butt, and we were fucking like animals.

Having the two other guys watch was just too much, and I came right away. He didn't know they were there; he just kept on pumping, which just let me keep on coming.

"Oh, Jesus, you are so tight right now," he said, and then I could tell he was about to come. He started pumping furiously, taking his dick almost all the way out and then slamming it back in. I could hear the slap-slap-slap of skin on skin and the wet noise of his cock going in and out of my dripping cunt.

Our audience was still there watching, so I made a little more noise. "Oh, oh, oh, God yes," I said. "Fuck me harder! I want to feel you come inside me! Do it faster!"

He finally hit his climax, and I felt his cock contracting, one, two, three, and then the explosion of hot cum against my back wall. "Oh, yes!" I screamed, and I came again, wet pussy contracting hard, over and over again while his cock kept on spasming.

I looked up and our two watchers had their cocks out, stroking the length of long, hard shafts.

"You boys need some help?" I said.

Rich looked over his shoulder, and for the first time, saw the watchers. He smiled back at me. "You are a hungry slut," he said, not unkindly, and kissed me hard.

The two watchers started to walk over slowly, apprehensively, but Rich encouraged them. "She's hot and wet, boys. And nice and tight."

The guys were in their early 20s. One was blonde, the other dark-haired. The blonde was the faster one to walk over, with his swollen cock in his hand.

Rich slid out of me, his spent cock still red and glistening. He stepped a few paces to the side.

The blonde took my shoulders and turned me around. I rested my forearms on the hood of the car, and pushed my hips up so he could easily slide into my cunt. As he stroked, my tits swayed forward and back, so Rich came over to rub my nipples.

As I began moaning again, the brunette came over and slid a hand down to my clit, helping me out while his friend pounded me. Between the tits, the clit and the fucking, it only took a minute before I came again. And now, I wasn't even trying to be quiet. My moaning echoed through the parking garage. When I came all over blondie, and my cunt muscles tightened on his swollen cock, and my hot pussy juice flowed all over him, he came too, and once he slid out, I was so wet with their come and mine that the brunette just slid his enormous, 11-inch cock right in.

He was a little rougher than the other two, probably because he had watched two of us already. He kept me in the same position, entering me from behind, and banging me so hard that it hurt, but in a very good way.

"You like that?" He asked.

When I didn't answer, he fucked me even harder. "I said, do you like that?"

"I fucking love it," I said. "No one has ever fucked me like that. Fuck me as hard as you can."

And he did. Rich and the blonde, spent, where just watching now, and I looked at both of them in the eye while the brunette grabbed my hair and pulled me back into him with one hand, and pinched my nipples with the other.

His cock was so long and hard, I felt like it was going to split me in two, and it was exactly what I wanted. My cunt was stretched tight over him, and I could feel every ridge along his shaft. I could hear that wet slap-slap noise of his cock slamming into me, and I could feel his balls swinging against the back of my thighs.

"Oh my God," I said. "Oh, my God, you are huge."

"Oh no, you don't come yet," he said. "You don't come until I say you do." He quickly pulled out, and my climax seemed to evaporate.

"Oh, no," I said. "Don't stop! Do it again."

"Do what?" He asked, his voice gruff and husky. He was holding himself just a little bit back. I could feel his wet and throbbing cock just barely touching my pussy.

"Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me like a slut."

He laughed. "You are a little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I am your cum slut, and I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

And so he did. It was the hardest fucking I've ever had in my life. I came about three more times before he finally pulled out, turned me around and pushed me down to suck on his enormous, throbbing erection. It was so slick and shiny, long and hard. I sucked on just the head at first, licking off the glistening combination of cum, and tasting the ridges around the head and exploring his little hole with my tongue, but he needed more. I took as much of him as I could, but it was so hug,e I had to use my hands for the base end. He pulled my head toward him and I felt his cock slide a little down my throat. I swallowed a little while he was there, and he finally exploded inside my mouth; all the delicious cum spewing right down my throat.

He stayed there and shivered for a moment, his legs continuing to quake.

Finally sated, we all went our separate ways, never to see one another again. I tidied myself up, tucked my tits back into my dress and drove away, savoring the feeling of being well and thoroughly fucked all the way home.

katiegray
katiegray
48 Followers