Parking Lot Quickie

Story Info
Pantyhose rapist has a quickie in the parking lot.
1.5k words
3.94
67.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skygod600
skygod600
48 Followers

I had to make a run to the store to pick up some new boxers. I hate going to the store, so I went around 10 o'clock at night, so it wouldn't be as crowded. I got a package of boxers and went to the checkout line. All the lines were 5-6 people deep. In these types of situations I always look for a cute woman in line or a cute checkout woman and that is how I choose what line I go into. I scanned the lines and found a girl at the very end of the line at register 2. She was about 5'5", probably around 27-30, dark brown hair just above the shoulder, nice slim figure. She had on a cream blouse, grayish skirt, with some flats that matched the skirt, and some patterned dark green pantyhose. The skirt went down to her knees so I couldn't fully tell how nice her legs looked but what I could see they looked pretty good. Too bad she didn't have heels on to really tighten up her ass, but her ass looked nicely shaped in the slightly tight skirt. I got in line behind her, and pulled out my phone, pretending to be messing with it looking at something. In reality, I had turned on my camera and was getting some footage of this babe to maybe thinking about later in the night. I noticed that she had a wedding ring on her left hand. Just my luck, the broad was married. That didn't stop me from feeling the blood rush to my dick, and wearing khakis I was a little worried about popping wood right there. As the line was moving along some, a couple of people came behind me so I turned the camera off on my phone and put the phone back in my pocket. The line had moved, where the cutie in front of me was now paying for her stuff.

She had a fair amount in her cart. After a few minutes, she had finished paying and was on her way out the door. I walked up to the register and paid for my boxers and then proceeded to walk out the door to go back home. Walking out, I noticed that the girl in line was halfway down the parking lot, and past most of the parked cars. This sparked my interest a little, so I decided to take a longer route to my car. There was a SUV parked towards the back of the parking lot. I hung back, to see where she was exactly going and she went to that SUV and opened up the hatch and started putting some of her bags into the back. Then she shut the hatch and went to the passenger side of the car, which was away from the store and opened the back door and was putting in the rest of her bags. By this time I had walked around behind her, where she wouldn't see me. I was about 20 feet behind her now and started moving in closer, trying to be as quiet as possible, and scanning the lot to make sure no one was around. I made my way up to her. She was completely unaware I was right on top of her. Simultaneously, I push my pelvis into her ass and put a hand over her mouth and pushed her body down onto the back seat of the car. She tried to let out a scream but it was muffled. I threw the package of boxers in the floor board of the vehicle and pulled out my pocket knife and flipped the blade out. I put the knife up against her neck, "Listen here bitch, quit your fucking screaming or I'm going to slit your throat."

She stopped trying to scream, but was still whimpering. She had to know what was coming feeling my hard dick pressing into her ass check. I pulled the knife away and folded it back and put it in my pocket. I reached down for the boxers and ripped the package open and pulled out a pair and shoved them in her mouth. With both my hands free, I pulled up her skirt over her ass and bunched it around her waist. I undid my pants and my dick popped out ready for action. These might have been some of the best toned legs and ass I had ever seen . . . ever. I slid my dick between her thighs and enjoyed the feel of her pantyhosed legs rubbing against my cock. I didn't have a lot of time as this wasn't the best place to fuck someone but my testosterone was in full control to fuck this woman. I looked around and through the back door window on the driver's side to make nobody was around still. I pulled out my knife again and flipped out the blade. She started whimpering more when she heard the blade click. I pointed the blade down and positioned it where her ass crack started. I pushed the blade tip into her pantyhose and pulled the blade down along her ass crack, slicing open her pantyhose. I folded the knife back and put it back in my pocket. I grabbed my dick and pulled her black panties to the side and pushed against her asshole. "Don't fucking scream bitch, or I'll snap your neck, got it bitch?"

With that she nodded her head while trying to say something, but was muffled by the boxers in her mouth. I pushed my dick part way into her ass. I could feel her body tense up and she moaned some in agony. I grabbed her hips and started pushing in her ass more. I'm pretty sure she had never been fucked in her ass as she was pretty tight. I looked around and saw in one of the bags, she had canola oil. If I couldn't get fully in I was going to have to lube her up. After slowly pushing in and then pulling out, I got her stretched enough where I could get some rhythm. After a minute I started really pumping her ass at a frantic rate. I was pulling her ass onto my dick, and my dick slamming her into the edge of the seat in the vehicle. After a couple of minutes of this, the rush from the situation made me erupt in her ass. I stood there for a few seconds and pulled out where my massive load of sperm started to leak out and run down her taint and pussy. I put my cock back into my pants and zipped them up. I grabbed the waistband of her hose and pulled them down her legs and pulled her flats off each foot and pulled the pantyhose off her feet. I wadded up the pantyhose and put them in my pocket for a trophy. I stood back up, reached over the passenger seat and grabbed her purse. I pulled out her wallet and looked through it, seeing some pics of her and her husband along with her kids. Then I found her license and repeated her name and address out loud. Then I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Jessica, I know where you live now. You report any of this and I will be coming to your house and fucking you in front of your family and maybe worse. Keep quiet and this will be our little secret."

She nodded. I could feel my cock starting to stiffen again. I looked around and still no sign of anyone near. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I started jerking it, trying to orgasm as fast as I could. I felt my balls start pumping. I grabbed Jessica's left arm and pulled it back and twisted her hand over and moved to her left side a little to get better positioning. I pointed my dick at her wedding ring and shot a big blob of jizz on her hand, mostly on her wedding and engagement ring. I put my dick back in my pants. I got right behind her again as if I was going to fuck her again. I didn't get the chance to play with her tits or really even check them out. I reached under her and grabbed her blouse on each side of the buttons and pulled it apart. All the buttons popped off. I pushed my hands under her bra cups and got a quick grab. I pulled my hands out from under her. I pushed the back of her blouse up past her bra strap. I pulled the tag on her bra so I could read it, it said 36C. "To bad I don't have more time, it's a shame not to pay more attention to such nice tits. In fact it's a shame I didn't get to pay more attention to your whole body"

With that I walked away. I went the opposite way from where I had parked and then walked around the front of the parking lot back to my car. By the time I got to the car, Jessica had got in her vehicle and was starting to drive away. I wrote down her address on a scrap piece of paper in my car for future reference.

skygod600
skygod600
48 Followers