Parking Lot Whore

Story Info
It's just a case of mistaken identity.
1.5k words
3.91
208.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
18months
18months
73 Followers

"This is so dirty," my wife whispered to me as the large breasted blonde ground herself into my lap, "aren't I the best wife ever?"

I was unable to answer lost in the moment. It was dirty and so out of character for my wife. The evening had started with a nice dinner out, followed by a few drinks at one of our favorite neighborhood watering holes. After a few cocktails, Linda suggested we hit a strip club, something she had never done before. I, of course, had and suggested my favorite titty bar, located just a few blocks from downtown.

Linda watched as the stripper gyrated on my lap. Seeing the nude female form was not unusual for her, being art director for an advertising firm she was exposed to photos of and actual scantily clad women every day. Having started her career as a photographer, she had done a few nude shoots before we had met, proudly showing me the photos, displaying some of them on the walls of our home. She had always looked at nudes in a detached artist's manner. Tonight, for the first time, she seemed to be enjoying the titillating nature of the nude female form.

"Her tits are so big," she said leaning into my ear, "do you think they're real?"

"No way." I answered. They were stiff, not having the bounce of a natural pair. I'd explain this all to Linda later.

The song ended and the stripper extracted herself from my lap. Linda handed a twenty to her, but the stripper held her g-string out just as she would for a male customer. Linda placed the bill in the stripper's underwear hesitantly, not making eye contact with the girl.

It was then that she noticed the effect the stripper had had on me. "Someone looks like they've enjoyed themselves!"

I grabbed her leg, just above the knee and below the hem of her dress. "Thanks for the lap dance, baby."

"Seeing that makes it all worth while."

"I want you so bad." I reached for my wallet to leave a tip on the table. "Let's get out of here, quick!"

We walked through the parking lot, arm in arm. My free hand caressing her beautiful ass, hers rubbing my hard cock through my pants. She'd do that for the entire ride home, I knew, keeping me so ready, that the second we got home I'd bend her over the dining room table, pull up her dress, pull down her panties and take her. That's how Linda liked it, car rides being excellent foreplay to an evening of hot sex.

I opened her car door and helped her in, then circled around to the driver's side door. As I sat down, I noticed that Linda had unbuttoned the top 3 buttons on her dress, her black lace bra clearly evident.

"These are real," she said pointing to her comparatively modest breasts, "and they're all yours."

We kissed, acting more like high school students, than a married couple. I cupped a breast while Linda stroked the whole length of my stiff cock through my pants. Soon her fingers were pulling at my zipper, freeing my cock.

"I've wanted to suck you all night. I wanted to suck you while you watched those dirty sluts dance on stage."

She lowered her head to my lap and took me in her mouth. I made a quick scan around the parking lot. It was dark, and someone would have to be looking right into our car to see what was going on. I relaxed, slumped in my seat and took a handful of my wife's hair.

Linda was a well-practiced cocksucker. Even after ten years of marriage, she gave me frequent and excellent head. We had done things like this when we were dating, but it had been years since she'd taken me in a car. I had always liked the excitement, the thrill of possibly getting caught. After a few minutes, Linda had me close, the muscles in my neck became unable to support the weight of my head and I felt myself looking at the ceiling of the car.

The loud rap on the passenger side window startled us both. Linda sat bolt upright, a breast coming free from her bra. She pulled the front of her dress closed, and for the first time I noticed how the dress that had looked so conservative during dinner now looked quite slutty.

"What's going on here?" It was a cop, as I looked in the rear view mirror, I could see his car parked directly behind us. I had failed to notice him pull up; Linda's mouth had such an effect on me.

We both stammered incoherently. I tried to put my cock back in my pants.

"Step out of the car, miss."

"What?" Linda protested. "What did I do?"

"We've warned you girls before," the cop adjusted his cap, "keep it off the street. I'll need to see you too, sir."

"I don't understand." I truly didn't

"Prostitution is a crime, sir. So is solicitation."

"You think I'm a whore?"

"Just step out of the car miss."

"We're married you asshole!" Linda showed the officer her wedding ring.

"Let me see some ID," the cop motioned to me as well, "both of you."

We handed over our driver's licenses. "Married, huh? Why don't you have the same last name?"

"I kept my last name when we got married. I already had a career, and it was just simpler that way."

"Do you have your marriage license?"

"Oh, Jesus!" I threw my hands up in exasperation. "Who carries that with them?"

"Sir, give me the keys. Miss, step out of the car."

Linda followed the officer back to his squad car. I thought over the situation alone in my car. This was not good, but it could be worse. A little checking by the officer would show that we were, in fact, married. Prostitution and solicitation charges wouldn't stick, but there were indecency laws in our city. Giving head in a parked car would, undoubtedly be against the law. It was probably a misdemeanor, but word of this would likely get to our places of employment.

I looked at the squad car in the rear view mirror a few minutes later. I could see the officer sitting alone, but couldn't see Linda. Had she made a run for it? For the second time, my inattention had cost me.

Then I noticed a funny look on the cop's face. Linda was still in the squad car; her face in the officer's lap as it had been in mine a few minutes earlier. I could see the top of her head occasionally clearing the dash. The cop then grabbed her by the hair, obviously close to his release. I watched him throw his head back as I had earlier, evidently releasing a loud moan as he ejaculated. A moment later, Linda sat upright. The cop offered her a tissue; she took it and wiped her mouth, kissed the cop on the forehead and exited the squad car.

A moment later she was at our car door. I considered not letting her in for a moment. "Problem solved sweetie." She tried to kiss me but I pulled away. "Seems they've had a problem with the girls in the strip club sucking off customers in the parking lot."

"He though you were a stripper?"

"A stripper and a whore." Linda smiled a bit. "No one's ever mistaken me for a stripper before – or a whore for that matter."

"But you... I mean you..."

"I offered him a hand-job if he'd let us go. He told me it'd take a little more than that..."

"So you sucked his cock?"

"Baby, I couldn't have this get back to my boss. I'd lose my job. You don't want that, do you?"

No, I didn't want that. I didn't really want my wife sucking off cops in strip club parking lots either. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that the squad car was still there. "What's he still doing here?"

"He told me that since I played along, I could finish my business." She smiled at me, her 'John,' "Get those pants down, stud. You've paid good money for this."

She giggled and unbuckled my belt, pulled my semi-flaccid cock from my pants and licked me to erection; I glanced back at the squad car. The cop was true to his word, not going for the radio and making sure my little whore could finish her business.

I only lasted a few minutes, the thought of my wife's pretty mouth wrapped around a cop's cock coupled with the hot ministrations of her tongue on my head getting me off quicker than normal. For the second time in a couple of minutes, Linda gulped down a hot load of man seed.

I pulled my pants back up as Linda wiped her mouth again. I began to pull out of the parking lot, but Linda instructed me to pull up next to the cop car.

She rolled down her window as I pulled up next to the squad car. "I'm no whore, asshole!" She shouted. "This is my husband!"

She leaned over and kissed me. "You know sweetie, Wednesday is amateur night." Linda shot me an evil grin. "If you play your cards right, maybe you could get a stripper to suck you off in the parking lot..."

18months
18months
73 Followers