Parks and Gardens

Story Info
Newby initiated.
2k words
3.81
19.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
146 Followers

I had been unemployed for a few weeks and was awaiting replies to my job applications from a few employers. I was beginning to become pessimistic about my chances, particularly with employment agencies standing between me, and the final decision makers.

So it was a surprise when I had a call from an employer to come for an interview at the local council's Parks and Gardens Development Program. It seemed I was the successful applicant. I was sent to their depot to be fitted with clothes and boots, and to meet the supervisor who was to be my boss.

I could see I was going to enjoy my time there and the boss seemed to be easygoing and ready to listen, although from his instructions, I felt he was not closely involved with our day-to-day operations.

I began to work the next day and we were sent to different parks and gardens to do maintenance in teams of two or four. I would be working with one other younger man of about twenty-two years who showed me the protocols for ensuring playground safety.

I spent the next two weeks with various teams and doing a surprising variety of tasks, planting shrubs, disposing of out of season flower beds, mulching, making and distributing mulch, mowing, edging lawns, Cleaning playgrounds pruning and a long list of other tasks.

After three weeks, the job became more familiar, although I was consistently learning new skills and techniques.

As the most recent employee, it was usually up to me to gather tools and equipment and take it back to the pick-up truck, a local storage shed, or the depot.

One evening after work, I was following the others back through the trees with equipment in a wheelbarrow and gradually falling behind them as the sun descended in the warm autumn sky.

Suddenly, and without warning, my hat was pulled down over my eyes by someone from behind, obviously for a joke.

I called out loudly. 'Hey! What are you doing?'

I put my wheelbarrow down on its rear legs. Four hands immediately grasped my forearms preventing me from removing my hat, keeping me blindfolded and being unable to see who my assailants were, so I knew there were at least two of them.

I wondered where my work colleagues were. I guessed they had simply closed the shed and gone home expecting me to put the tools away and lock the door as I left.

A third person began unfastening the buttons of my shirt. The two who had hold of my arms began letting go of my arms to reposition their hands to hold me captive as my shirt was slid down my arms and over my hands. Gardening gloves were placed on my hands and I could feel cords tightening around my wrists.

This began to feel like something slightly less than a joke.

A gravely voice beside me said, 'Take off his boots and pants. If he struggles, leave his boots on and cut off his pants. Use the cutters in the wheelbarrow.'

With my vision blocked and my arms held fast, I chose not to struggle. The idea of having sharpened blades of the cutters so close to my skin and some vital organs frightened me out of my wits.

The laces of my boots were loosened and my boots roughly pulled from my feet and I stood on the grass in my socks. Then the third person unfastened my belt and the top button of my gardening pants, loosened the zip, then slowly began pulling down on my pants from the fabric at knee height. I could feel myself slowly becoming exposed.

My humiliation had me at the point of tears. My underpants were being pulled down under my pants but remained caught at the top of my thighs. The end half of my penis was caught in my undies as my pants were pushed down to my ankles.

My feet were lifted in turn and my pants completely removed, my socks coming off at the same time. For about one minute I was held with no more apparent interference to me. Then I could feel my self being moved to one side and finally the two holding my arms let go, but still I could not move my arms. The cords around my gloves appeared to be holding me in one position where I could not move, and they were too tight for me to slip my hands out of the gardening gloves. I thought I must have been fastened between two trees. My captors knew where to assail me right to the spot near the trees, which must have suited their purposes.

Something soft was wrapped around my ankles and more cords tightened over them. My feet were pulled apart and I was in a precarious position trying to balance with my hands and feet useless to help in any way.

Now there were at least three people, all with their hands free to do as they wanted with me. One began to run fingers up and down my back and I thought I could feel four hands lightly touching my calves and slowly moving up my legs.

The hands on my back pulled my undies back up and I was relieved to have my sex organs back out of sight.

Never-the-less, I could feel my self becoming aroused as my legs were being fondled. My cock was swelling up and becoming uncomfortably restricted in my underpants.

The gravely voice said, 'Take his jocks off. He's getting a hard-on. Let's watch.'

My jocks were slowly pulled down to my thighs, which were pulled apart by the cords on my ankles. Then I could feel the outside fabric being pulled to one side and cut through and the rest of the garment then fell to my other ankle.

I was highly aroused in spite of my fear, and wondered what would happen next.

A whispering voice said 'Do you know what I'd like to do Jamie? I love sucking cock. I'd like to lick your cock and make you come. And do you know what else? You can't stop me.'

The whisperer used my name. I guess they must have read it embroidered on my shirt.

I answered thinking that the voice asking expected an answer, 'Are you a man or a woman?'

Still whispering, the voice said, 'I am a man or a woman. You might never know. All you have to do is to keep still and quiet and we wont start slapping your face till you bleed and bruise up.'

I had been threatened with physical violence. I hadn't really been harmed yet but I didn't want to be seen to concur with their intentions. But what could I do? I felt helpless to fight back. I thought verbal threats were all I had, futile as they were.

If anything, they might add to their feeling of power over me. They knew I wouldn't identify them. I couldn't see them and they were obviously disguising their voices, or were silent.

'If I find out who tied me up. . . . '

'SHUT UP,' the quiet voice whispered before three vicious stinging slaps to my left buttock were delivered, stinging me enough to make me swoon in pain

I was at a loss for words. I had no idea how this was going to play out, no idea how it would end. Soon, I could feel my cock expanding and getting heavier as it filled with blood.

I had always found nakedness arousing for it's own sake , but now that I was being watched and had no choice, I found it intensely stimulating. Nothing else seemed to be happening for the next minute, which seemed much longer in the silence.

I was beginning to feel the chill and the person who I guess was the whisperer began playing with my swollen hardened cock.

'Please don't do that.'

'SHUT THE FUCK UP,' the gravely voice snarled this time from behind me.

He or she stopped fondling me and another three slaps were administered to my other arse cheek. The pain resulting added to the glowing feeling I felt in my other buttock and my erection stood at attention.

My knees buckled and all my weight was hanging from my tied and gloved hands, which added to my pain. I regained my balance. I thought it better to remain silent before they decided to do something that might seriously cause me injury.

I could feel something being inserted into my anus. It felt smooth and I tightened my sphincter to try and resist it but it was liberally lubricated and was being revolved and pushed further and further inside me dilating my tortured arse hole. Then there seemed to be some relief as I could feel myself closing up on a smaller diameter. It must have been a butt plug, a toy I'd seen in a catalogue that had never appealed to me.

As it settled inside me, I could feel it pressuring my prostate which hardened my cock to a pitch I had never felt before.

Then a wet mouth closed over my cock and I knew it would take almost no further stimulation to make me come. Infuriatingly the wet mouth was removed and there was nothing for a few seconds. Then the mouth closed over it again and the persons tongue flattened out on the underside of the head and licked me a few times then stopped again. I was alarmingly aroused and was helpless ot stop it in spite of my humiliation.

The butt plug was tapped twice in quick succession, then a pause and then another two taps. These light touches transferred directly to my prostate, reinforcing the obscene hardening of my pulsing cock. This triggered the onset of my climax. The soft wet mouth closed over my sensitive cock and after three seconds I began twitching with violent spasms as my whole body lost all control. My face flushed with intense pins and needles as the first small squirt of semen went into my tormentor's mouth. The second was a long gush, and the following four jets surged through my throbbing cock and spurted into the wet mouth teasing my helpless penis.

The butt plug was being tapped again causing after shocks for another infuriating minute. Then there was pressure pulling on it to remove it. I tightened my muscles again, but this time to try and retain it inside me. Of course it was useless and the teasing implement overcame my resistance and was removed.

For the next five minutes, my erection remained standing and at its full size. I couldn't move, standing tied up in a public place naked but for gloves and a hat pulled down to prevent me seeing anything, I awaited whatever was to happen next.

As my erection finally subsided, I felt the pressure around the wrist of my right glove tugging at me, and the cord holding me eventually loosened. As I remove my hand, I stumbled towards my still bound hand, regained my balance and lifted my hat away from my eyes.

There were four people standing some way away but clearly watching me. There were two men together and a couple who seemed more interested in each other than me. They all turned away and walked off once I could see them. It might have been my tormentors or it might not. As it was getting dark, I could not see them clearly at the distance they were from me. But someone clever with ropes had tied my hands in a way that they could pull on the cord around my glove to release it from some distance away.

To my surprise, my clothes were in a pile a few feet in front of me.

I untied my other glove, loosened the bindings on my feet, which had been softened by my socks being wrapped around my ankles making the cords holding them less painful, but they were still awkward as they were held more than a metre apart.

I quickly dressed and continued with the wheelbarrow to the tool shed to put the equipment away. I locked the door and headed home.

Although I still don't know the gender of the person who sucked me off, it had been the most erotic experience of my whole life to that time. I keep getting aroused, still, when I dwell on the details of what happened to me that day.

starova
starova
146 Followers