Parkwood Paddlings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to protest this change in his plans but she reached up and placed a finger over his lips. A mildly stern look on her face let him know that she had resumed the role of the teacher and authority figure and so he acquiesced while she pushed him down onto the sofa and knelt before him. Feeling rather excited about what he thought was going to happen he settled back into the cushions and let her proceed.

Slowly she unfastened the button and zipper on his pants. He raised his hips and let her pull down his trousers as well as his boxers just far enough so that his sizable manhood sprang out. As she wrapped her fingers around it's girthy mid-section, Kayla licked her lips in anticipation. She knew that what she was about to do was very wrong and violated all ethical behavior. His gasp as she first touched her tongue to the dark purple head of his cock let her know just how surprised he was.

"Oh come on now, Matthew. Do you really expect me to believe that no one has ever done this to you before?"

"I... uhhh..."

"Well, what would your friends think if I let you go back to the dormitory in this condition?"

She followed up her question with a long slow lick of the shaft from his balls up to the tip and her action rendered him speechless. She continued the slow licks, keeping her tongue soft and flat. His low moan was a beautiful sound in her ears and she continued for several minutes just making sure he was acclimated to her touch. When he began to squirm, the friction of the fabric against his tender butt made him wince but he couldn't stop his hips from moving in reaction to the gentle sensations she was causing.

Feeling the time was right, she went back to the engorged head of his cock, this time leisurely running her head around it several times and making it very wet. Then she alternated that with licking up and down the shaft. Her hands were busy gently kneading his balls. She knew there was no way she'd ever get his entire length in her mouth and the girth alone was enough to cause jaw problems but she vowed she would do everything in her power to get as much of him in her as possible and so she continued to make sure he was very, very wet.

Matt watched eagerly as Kayla lavished attention on his cock. Her brown hair swayed slightly as her head moved up and down repeatedly. Her lips were soft as velvet on his skin and her tongue exerted a subtle pressure along the length of him. He groaned softly while her hands skillfully manipulated his balls and he caught the look of pure bliss on her face when she looked up at him.

Finally gathering her courage, she pressed her lips to the very tip of his hard cock and rubbed them over the slit, smearing the drop of precum on them before licking it off. Then she did it again, this time slowly letting her mouth open and suck his prick inside. He gasped as he felt the pressure enveloping him; tugging and pulling him further and further into her hot, wet mouth. Then the pressure increased as she pulled her mouth back, still sucking hard, keeping the tension on him. His cock popped out of her mouth and she grinned for a moment as she gobbled it up once again, this time letting it slide easily but keeping the pressure on when she pulled back.

He groaned his approval and she continued with the rhythm she'd found; her mouth bobbing up and down on his throbbing shaft, her right hand stroking the part she couldn't get in her mouth and her left hand still fondling his balls. As she rested her arms on his thighs, she could feel the muscles in them begin to tighten and increased the speed of her ministrations. Her left hand moved back just behind his balls and she pressed firmly but gently on that spot knowing the effect it would have.

Seconds later, her gesture yielded the results she hoped for. Matt could feel the cum nearly boiling in his balls as it burst forth from him. He fought the urge to grab Kayla's hair and force his cock deep into her throat. Still, he thrust his hips forward as if he were fucking her face.

Kayla swallowed as fast as she could but still couldn't contain the huge load that was coming to her. She felt a rivulet of cum drip down her chin and onto his balls. Fighting the urge to chase it, she stayed where she was until she felt his orgasm begin to wane. Finally he pulled away and then used one hand to milk himself dry, spreading the cum on her lips and watching her lick them clean before she did the same to his fingers and his balls.

It was a few minutes before either of them could think straight, let alone talk but eventually it was Matt who spoke first.

"So, young lady, do you think you've learned your lesson about jumping to conclusions and falsely accusing people."

She reached behind her and rubbed her sore, pink bottom.

"Oh yes, sir. I won't be doing that again anytime soon... unless you want me to."

12