Parliament Pt. 01

Story Info
A Defeated Member of Parliament Humbles Herself.
2.5k words
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia Matthews sat behind her desk, dipping a teabag into a cup. She closed her eyes and placed her hand to her temple. Just a few days before, she was "Julia Matthews, The New Face of Labour" or "Julia Matthews, Labour's Rising Star." Known for her far-left politics, the 35-year-old was regarded as a name on the rise. Even though Tony Blair was certainly a moderate, he looked fondly upon her. But in order to gain a seat on his cabinet, or perhaps even need set the stage for a run at PM years from now, she wanted to make a big charge now. Her critics passed her off as a fad. But she thought that a big push through the workings of Parliament would rise her star further.

Her idea? To extend rights to striking workers. Her thought process was simple. She was well-known in the gentrifying centers of London and other cities filled with highly educated, young liberals. But in the areas where the working class still toiled? She was just another pretty face talking about issues like gay marriage and civil rights that mattered not to them on a factory line.

She thought her idea may gain traction. She met with Tony early on. He said that he could not outwardly lobby for the plan, not with needing to balance business concerns, but that he was not against it. And, plus, he wanted her to earn her spot, as he put it. And a victory, or a strong showing, among Labour ranks would show that she did have what should be lasting support, as opposed to just the latest fancy on the pages of The Guardian.

She was not expecting such fury from the Tories. She knew they would be against the measure. But she did not expect to see the full weight of the conservative machine against her - multiple Telegraph columnists, scathing remarks on interview shows and the like. But what shocked her the most was when Conservative Leader Michael Howard repeatedly struck against her and her measure in the press.

"We should only hope she is the new face of Labour," Howard said during one interview. "For if she is, then we'll have a majority of the house until the continents are reunited."

Their attack was ruinous to her legislation. The more moderate of Labour turned against her. Even those who had expressed at least some semblance of public support backed away. Tony could only offer private condolences and a wish that he could only have advised her not to make her move so quickly. Headlines like "laughingstock" and phrases like "permanent seat on the back bench" were bandied about within minutes of the results.

The headache pounded. She thought she was sharp. Top honors throughout her schooling. But she showed herself to be naïve and a novice in this game. Her career, as she had dreamed it could become, was over.

She put on her office TV to once again see a headline about the results of her vote. And next to it was a picture of Michael Howard's smirking face with the phrase "Victory."

Just as she saw it, a strange grip seemed to go over her body. A huge pit in her stomach followed. Her breath increased. She felt outside of herself. Her skin had goosebumps. The thought of her humiliation at his hands... It soon controlled her, but in a way she could not understand.

She called her aide and asked for him to contact Right Honorable Michael Howard's office to see if he would meet with her that week.

***

Howard, in all his years, could not fathom such a request. Sure, members of the other party had called to meet with him before. Usually it was to gauge his reaction to certain issues before they were proposed. Much of politics, he and most realized, was theater. But sometimes it wasn't. It was very real.

Delores, his long-time secretary, peeked her head into his office.

"It's been 15 minutes, Sir," she said. "Miss Matthews has sat the entire time. Hasn't blinked."

He chuckled to himself.

"Poor dear must very much want to chat. Very well. Send her on her way in."

He sat down, with his hands on leather armrest of his chair. He grabbed his wireless eyeglass frames and started to polish them off as his foe entered into the room.

"Ah, Julia, it is so lovely to see you today," he said, a bit snidely. "Of course, it's a bit... unique... to see someone enter into your office after you caused their demise. Perhaps a meeting earlier with me earlier would have spared you some of the sting of your defeat."

She froze in place. Her hands were cupped before her, as if she was before the headmaster. Michael leaned back, one leg crossed over the other.

"That... that's what I wanted to discuss with you," she said, her voice sounding so unsure of herself.

"Exactly what do you want to talk about? Do you think we'll now be open to negotiate your silly little idea to return us to the dark ages? When the unions ran our mines and factories?" He rolled his eyes. "If so, then I must say—"

"No, Mr. Howard," she said. "I didn't come to negotiate. I came..."

She paused and collected herself. He looked on curiously.

"I came to tell you that I deserved everything that happened to me. You win. I lose." She paused again. "I came to offer my surrender."

Michael let the words dangle for a second as he processed them. Foes had been humbled before. Usually, those who did sat off to the side before attempting to regroup themselves or, more likely, faded into obscurity. But this? This he hadn't seen before.

"Please," he said. "I assume this is some half-witted attempt at a trap? Some sort of game? Or is this you here for me to give you a loving speech telling you to buck up and hang in there? Because, either way, it is not happening. Miss Matthews, you attempted to make a name for yourself. And we have ended that for you permanently. Now unless you have other business to attend to, I must ask you leave."

She paused again. Now a shiver went over her spine being lectured to like this.

"No," she said, almost whimpering. "I mean what I said. You have utterly ruined my career, Mr. Howard. And the only way I know to salvage it... is by offering my capitulation to you personally."

"I see," he said. He wasn't sure where she was going with this. But if she was serious, this could mean many things. "Well, Miss Matthews, if you are serious about it, then my terms are unconditional. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

He paused one second to calculate. There was no need to be soft or dangle. This was a now-or-never moment for her.

"I demand you right here to ask me to join my party. Ask me for permission to serve out the rest of your career as a Tory."

She took a huge, deep breath. Howard's feet were planted on the floor. He was a bit nervous himself. No matter her seriousness, he managed to state an order like this to a rival. It was certainly cause for a little bemusement. He noticed her gulp.

"Mr. Howard, Sir..." Her voice was so pathetic.

"Mr. Howard, Sir, may I please pledge myself to the Tory party?"

He tried and failed to repress his gloating smile. He did manage to stifle a laugh.

"Miss Matthews, in order to belong to this grand party... my party... will require a lot. This is a unique situation. A borderline socialist is now here to ask to join the conservative party. Most, including myself, will question your loyalties. As such, you will need to be fully obedient to the party line. And, most importantly, to my orders. If you are serious about this, state this to me right now. Swear your allegiance to me."

His voice was serious. So was his face.

She looked down.

"Mr. Howard, Sir," she said again, as if she was asking. "Please, I beg you. I promise to you that if I am allowed to join your party, I will be fully loyal and obedient to the Tory cause." She then stared up at him. "And I hereby swear my fullest allegiance to you personally and will honor any of your orders."

He now could not suppress his evil grin.

"Very well, dear," he said. "We'll make your first task nice and simple. Please fetch me a brandy. Two ice cubes. The bar is just over there."

His voice dripped with daring condescension. Would this strident feminist dare being talked to like this?

"Right away, Sir," she said. She turned to the bar and did as told. He nodded to the front of the desk, his hands behind his head as he smile widely seeing this woman with a long list of degrees acting like a hapless intern.

"Now, darling, you're a pretty little chit," he said. "I'm sure you know how many times we made remarks as such whenever your name was being trotted out again." He twirled his fingers. "Spin around for me. I'd like to see exactly what hand I've been dealt here."

She slowly turned around, gripping the hem of her skirt.

"Excellent," he said. "Now, Miss Matthews, I enjoy what I am looking at. Now to test your obedience further. Please remove that top of yours and your skirt as well."

He sat back, his tone so measured and controlled. And she muttered a slight "Yes, Sir" and did as told once again. She fumbled with the buttons of her top, slowly sliding it down and tossing it to the floor. And then she did the same to her bottom. She was now in her white bra and white panties. She could only stare at the pile of clothing at her feet.

Howard grabbed his drink and now chuckled. He held it up to her.

"I must say I certainly applaud your eagerness and willingness to serve," he said. "Now, dear, I'd like you to come over here."

He patted his lap. And she paced over to him as he spun his chair, sipped his drink, and placed it back on his desk. Soon, she moved onto his lap.

"Tell me, Julia. Tell me how much you admire my

leadership. How you admire me, period."

She placed her hand on his dress shirt as she felt his hand grazing her back. She then moved her hand up his tie.

"Mr. Howard, Sir," she said. "You are such a strong leader. You're one of the most important men who has ever lived in this country. A true intellectual giant whose leadership is admired not just by me personally, but by everyone throughout the world. Mr. Howard, I am truly lucky to be here in your office with you right now."

"It is, isn't it?" He smirked again. "Now, I am going to tell you something. I am going to give you an order right now. I've heard you prattle so much through the months about feminism and the role of the modern woman. What I am about to tell you to do will go a long way to see your eagerness to serve. Your eagerness to be led. Your eagerness to be as obedient as you claim."

His face was now purely serious.

"Get on your knees before me. Now."

She predicted this would be his command. And, even though she steeled herself for it, hearing it was no less jarring. Or shocking. Or degrading. But she felt herself standing up. And then kneeling before this man who tarnished her career.

He sneered down at her. "I'm sure a smart thing like yourself knows what to do next."

She nodded as she fiddled with his belt.

"I am so lucky for this honor," she said. "To think I am allowed to kneel before the Right Honorable Michael Howard in his office. To think a man of his stature even knows my name."

She pulled down his trousers and shorts. He then sat back down in his chair, sitting as if it was his throne.

"Very well," he said. "Now get to it."

She closed her eyes and took his cock into her mouth. Her lips were tight as she started to slide it in and out of her mouth more and more.

"Wonderful," he said. "Simply wonderful."

He gasped as she continued about her work, her mouth tighter around it.

"There is at least something I can use you for," he said, chuckling, as he gripped her black hair. "This. This is a great start to your new future."

His chair rocked.

"If you continue this eagerness to humble yourself like this, you'll go far in our ranks," he said. "You'll stand on our side of the aisle. You'll be a proud, proper conservative. Helping to steer Britain to greatness."

He panted as she eagerly and gladly sucked. Her mouth full of him.

"Yes. It will be hard for you to go against all you stood for. But we'll have you towing the party line. We'll enjoy it so much when we have you demanding the privatization of council estates," he bellowed. "Or having you demand cuts to the welfare dole."

She moaned the more he boasted about her future. Her words no longer hers. Her tongue all over him. She could tell he was starting to build for his release. He gripped her hair tighter.

"Yes... I... I will have you as I see fit..." He said.

Then he started to groan again. And then he exploded, his semen erupting on her face.

She screamed with his orgasm. His hand released her hair as she grabbed tissues from his desk, not bothering to ask, to clean her face. He stood and started to tuck his shirt back in.

"That, my dear, is a wonderful start," he said.

She was so frantic, nervous, as she quickly put her clothes back on. He would have told her to stop but decided not to push. No matter where this went, even if she dropped this parade and went back to her former role, he at least had his way with her once. Something to take to the grave and to boast about - the day a crushed enemy of his literally came crawling to him on her knees seeking mercy.

She went to the door as he sat back. And she paused and turned.

"May... may I say something, Mr. Howard, before I leave?"

He furrowed his brow and nodded.

She gulped again. And she took two paces toward him and got on her knees again, her hands cupped as she looked up at him from beneath his oak desk.

"Thank you, Mr. Howard, Sir, so much for letting me pleasure you," she said. "Please, Sir, I swear that I will be fully loyal to the Tory party and your lead, personally."

He stared at the site of her on the floor, peering over his glasses. Then he leaned back and steepled his fingers.

"Yes, you certainly will," he said, with menace in his voice. "Now you may take your leave. I will be in touch when I need your... services... next."

She nodded and went to the door. He shook his head and had a triumphant laugh.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow, Michael Howard smut! Now I have seen everything!

Good work.

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 7 years ago

Good first story!+++

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Social Studies Racist white fratboy meets idealistic Asian feminist.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Deconstructing the Professor A proud black MILF is slowly dommed by a racist white co-ed.in Novels and Novellas
The Fall of Women A global mind control virus compels women to seek a master.in Mind Control
From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories