Parole Officer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, Monica did the same trick with her skirt. She reached up underneath it and pulled off her white panties. Now as she danced, Nick was treated to glimpses of her pussy and tits. Monica was an ex-cheerleader, and still had the flexibility. She stood in front of Nick, and slid her legs out from under her until she was doing a split, with her bare cunt practically glued to the floor right in front of Nick. She twisted herself around, and gave Nick a "hello pussy" shot, her skirt spread wide open, her stockings and heels highlighting the shapeliness of her legs.

Monica stood up, and removed the rest of her clothing. It was nearing the end of her songs, and she did some standard wiggle and spread poses, making sure Nick got his fill or her tits bouncing and her ass shaking. Monica could make her cunt wet on command, and she made sure Nick saw the gleaming moisture on the ends of her pubic hair as he stood with her back to Nick and bent over.

By this time, Nick was hard as a rock, and pulled another $50 from his pocket and put it on the bar. Monica got down on all fours, pushed her tits together to pick up the $50, and then stood up without dropping the money. Nick was amazed.

When Monica finished her set, she got dressed, and came around to meet the crowd. Needless to say, she made Nick her final stop, expecting him to buy her a drink. With one look at Monica in her work-clothes, Nick would have bought her the whole damn winery instead of a single overpriced Chardonnay. Monica was dressed in a tight bikini top that covered the bottom half of her tits, but left her cleavage wide open and visible. She was also wearing a wrap-around skirt that was more wrap than around- and her legs all the way up to her crotch were frequently exposed. White, high heels completed the outfit.

Monica asked Nick if he was interested in the VIP room. Even with the $350 cost, Nick was interested, which surprised Monica- she wished she had said it cost $400. Everything over $200 was hers. Monica got up and asked Nick to follow her to the VIP room. Her lovely ass wiggled with each step, and Nick wasn't sure which part he wanted to watch.

The VIP room turned out to be a series of small rooms, each with a couch and a small lamp and table. Nick sat down in the couch, and put the money on the table. Nick made sure that Monica saw there was another $200 in his pocket. Monica sat in Nick's lap, and reached over and started a 15-minute timer on the table. Monica leaned over Nick and whispered in his ear "The $350 was just for getting in here and getting to sit with me for 15 minutes. Anything else is up to me, and only if I like you."

Nick didn't even hesitate. With one motion he reached over and turned off the timer, pulled the $200 from his pocket, and stuffed the money up the slit in Monica's dress so that the money was right next to her cunt. Nick noticed that Monica's pussy was still wet. Monica smiled, and Nick untied the back of her bikini, letting her tits loose. Nick always liked to play with tits, and amused himself for a few minutes bouncing Monica's tits up and down. The expression on Monica's face said that she wasn't enjoying this, but well, money was money.

Nick finally stood up, and directed Monica into the sofa. He had her get on the sofa on all fours, and he pushed the dress up over her ass. Nick already had his dick out, and it was getting harder by the second. Monica was spreading her legs to give Nick easier access, and Nick obliged by fucking her with his thumb from behind. As Monica continued to spread her legs wider, both her ass and pussy became more exposed. Nick was as hard as he got, and came up behind Monica and forced his dick into her ass.

Monica wasn't expecting this, and screamed in pain. Nick didn't give a fuck, and continued pounding away on her ass. Monica's ass had finally stretched enough to handle Nick's prick, and she started moaning in at least fake ecstasy. Nick wasn't the least bit interested in Monica's orgasms, real or otherwise, and he pulled out at the last minute and shot his cum all over Monica's ass and pussy.

Spent, Nick sat back in the sofa and watched as Monica tried to clean herself up enough to go on for the next set. Nick gave her a quick slap on the ass, pulled up his pants, and went home.

Monday found Nick back at work, and eagerly awaiting his 10:20 appointment with Gina. Gina had learned her lesson on the previous visit, and this time showed up dressed a little differently. She was wearing a short black dress- which just barely covered her crotch. It was cut low enough on the top that the tops of her tits were visible. The outfit was completed with black stockings- the lace tops were visible when she walked- and 4" black high heels. All Nick could think about when she walked into his office was- "gee, she looks good enough to fuck."

Even as Gina walked in to Nick's office, she knew the fake smile pasted on her face wasn't going to work. Nick had a cold look about him, his eyes staring right through her. She couldn't believe that goddamned judge, taking out his frustrations for some whorehouse fuckjob on her- as if it were her fault.

Nick had no intention of being nice today. As soon as Gina walked into his office, he closed the door and pushed Gina down into his guest chair.

"Spread your legs, slut, and pull your dress up," ordered Nick. He watched as Gina again showed off her tight pussy, highlighted by the black stockings and stiletto heels. "Put your legs up on my desk, and spread them wide." Gina did as she was told, and Nick was rewarded with a nice view of Gina's cunt, and watched as her clit began peeking out. Nick reached over and pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger, and Gina squealed in either pain or ecstasy.

Even though she was in pain, Gina felt herself getting wet, and Nick noticed both the wetness on her cunt lips and the musky aroma in the air. He reached down and stuffed two fingers inside of Gina while still pinching her clit. Gina shuddered, and had her first orgasm of the day, almost in spite of herself. "Who the fuck said you could come?" Nick was furious, and rewarded Gina with a sharp slap across her thighs, and then another slap to her clit. Gina grimaced, but said nothing.

Nick then forced his hand down the top of Gina's tight dress, and grabbed for her tit. He was rewarded with a handful of soft flesh, which he kneaded in his hand. Nick then used both hands to pull down the front of Gina's dress, exposing her tits to his stare, and to a couple of hard slaps. With each slap, Gina's tits bounced and got redder, and her nipples became erect.

Reaching into his desk drawer, Nick pulled out a 6" glass dildo, and walked around behind Gina. Without saying a word, Nick pushed Gina down onto his desk, mashing her tits into a stack of folders and baring her ass and pussy from behind. Because of her heels, Gina's ass was a few inches above the desk, which Nick solved by kicking her legs apart so she was even more spread than she had been.

Nick took mercy and slammed the dildo inside her cunt for a minute just to get it lubed. Then he forced in inside her ass, surprised at how easy it went in. It seemed that Ms. Elkins had some back-door experience, and had prepared herself for it this morning. Nick fucked her in the ass with the dildo, amused that Gina managed to come at least one more time.

One thing good about Nick, his ex-girlfriends would agree, was that at least sex with him didn't take too long. Watching Gina come with her ass propped up by high heels and stocking clad legs, being jammed with a hard piece of glass had gotten Nick really close to the edge. Frustrated, he grabbed Gina by the hair, pulled her face up, and managed to come all over her face, hair and dress.

"Use your fingers to gather up that cum and eat it- then get the fuck out of here!" Grateful for a chance to get out of Nick's office, Gina used her fingers to clean Nick's cum off her face, then licked her fingers clean. She finished, put her dress back on, and started for the door. As she left, Nick grabbed her by the arm, pulled her close to him, and whispered "Next time, don't forget the half-a-G, and I think you need to bring a character reference with you to our next meeting. Make sure she knows the drill."

Gina left Nick's office, plotting her revenge. She knew just who to use. Nick sat back, relaxed, and wondered if Gina realized that when she brought in a character reference, all Nick had to do was "notice" she was cavorting with a known criminal element, a clear parole violation.

With a real threat of prison over her head, Nick was sure Gina would do just about anything for him. His only worry was that he wasn't sure his imagination was up to the task.

12