Part of the Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sacul36
sacul36
12 Followers

Her head fell back, eyes completely blank, mind temporarily incapable of any complex thought, as the breeder pulled out of her, and slowly retreated back into its hole.

She reached down, having to reach far to get past her stomach, to feel for any damage. She was pleasantly surprised to not only find out that not only was no damage done and her pussy had not lost any tightness, but also that she did not feel sore at all and touching it still felt amazing.

No sooner after she realized this did she see the ten drones approach and surround her. A fold in each of their lower abdomens opened up and revealed a phallic object, much like the breeder, only theirs were smaller, about twelve inches long and six inches thick, and pink in color. Realizing what they wanted, she smirked and opened her legs wide, giving them an open invitation.

Without hesitation, the one directly in front of her got down and immediately inserted his penis into her quick and forcefully, while all the other formed line behind him. He rutted with tremendous power and speed, possessing a desperation she had never seen in any creature before. He finished relatively quickly, shooting a great deal of his seed inside of her, where it was greedily sucked up by her cervix. He pulled out and went to back of the line, being instantly replaced by another.

She couldn't believe what had happened to her; an hour ago this would have been her nightmare scenario. Now she was begging for more and praying that it would never ever end.

The cycle continued until each drone had gone twice, their sexual stamina seemingly never diminishing, and then it descended into chaos. They all pounced on her at once, thrusting their dicks at any hole or place that would feel good on her body. Her vagina was heavily contested; often times with two or more being inserted at once. One kneeled done on her torso and starting titfucking her, while another shoved his cock down her throat. Two approached her from the her sides and began jacking them off with great vigor. Two more bent her knees and starting thrusting between the back of her knees.

All of this was sensory overload for her; her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she experienced a near completely constant powerful orgasm. They repeatedly came all over and inside of her, never slowing down at all. At one point they flipped her on her hands and knees, and one from beneath her slammed her pussy while another pushed roughly into her virgin asshole from between. Despite this being new to her, her enhanced body only perceived it as feeling amazing. At another point one picked her up and lowered her onto his cock, while another one shoved his in her ass, eliciting a howl of pleasure.

Calina had no idea how long it went on for, everything became an orgasmic blur for her eventually. The finishing position was her lying on top of one drone on her back with its cock buried in her ass, two jamming theirs in her pussy at the same time, two more stuffing her mouth full, and the rest enjoying the various parts of her body. She began to detect their separate rhythms growing stronger and beginning, until they were all fucking her at the same rate. She squealed in delight on the dicks in her mouth, as they kept increasing their pace together, until they all started shaking, and finally all came at the same time. Each one of them came for a continuous thirty seconds, the ones inside of her pumped her ass, pussy, and mouth full to the brim, and the ones outside of her poured their cum onto her body, completely covering her from head to toe.

Needless to say, this drawn out ejaculation process felt incredible to her, giving her an amazing lengthy orgasm of her own, her contractions helping to squeeze more cum out of them. Finally, after they were done pumping and filling her, and she had gone limp, they all pulled out and away from her, retracted their penises, and all left through the hole they can from.

She lay there, quite pleased, as seemingly endless pearlescent jizz flowed slowly out out of all three of her holes and dripped off of her entire body, her abdomen now a smooth round shape after being slightly inflated further with drone cum, when she saw out of the corner of her eye, one tentacle come out of the hole. It came down, slightly penetrated her vagina, and left a small seal that completely stopped the flow of cum from that hole, promptly retreating back up the hole immediately after. She smiled happily, lie back into her own personal puddle of sperm and proceeded to pass out.

She was awakened by a strange feeling in her stomach. She looked down at it, seeing that it had nearly doubled in size, with many shapes moving throughout its surface. She could feel many things moving around in her uterus, cramped and slipping past each other. She shuddered each time one of them was pushed against her cervix, and she realized: there were living beings inside of her and she had to get them out as soon as possible. She started pushing against the plug at the end of her pussy, straining until it shot out of her with an audible pop, and the remaining cum behind it streamed out of her forcefully.

Seemingly sensing the relieved pressure, one of the creatures began to crawl it way through her cervix. She cried out loudly in response to the unusual sensation, as it moved its way into her vaginal canal, slowly wriggling its way down. In an attempt to help get it out of her quicker, she started pushing with it, sliding it down her passage faster. This effort gave gave her a strange feeling in her breasts too. It finally reached her pussy lips, and with the help of her contractions, squirmed its way out of her completely, causing her to cum when it did. It slid away from her slightly, and she saw that it was a miniature drone. It was about ten inches long and about the same width of the breeder's tentacles, dark gray in color, and slightly curled up and compacted.

She barely had time to take this in before another one started pressing against her cervix. It slipped through and another started to do the same. The moved at a constant rate; after one went into her cervix, another immediately moved there next. They crawled through her vagina with almost no room between each other. As they left her body, their births were accompanied by a distinct popping sound, a small bit of cum squirted out, and an orgasm for their mother each time. She repeatedly contracted her vagina to help with the birthing, but after a few of them, she became overcome with the pleasure, and her pushing became involuntary. After quite a while, the birthing flow finally stopped, and she lay panting with her head back.

However, she realized she still felt something inside of her. She reached down and felt one more moving basketball-sized object in her uterus through her stomach, quickly understanding that this was the result of the final egg the breeder had put in her.

It moved against her cervix, beginning to stretch her cervix open to allow its passage. She screamed long and loudly, as it was straining her almost to the breaking point. After much, struggle, it finally slid into her vaginal canal, slowly inching its way towards her opening. Calina breathing became hoarse and heavy; this effort being nearly too much for her. It finally reached her vaginal opening, managed to poke its small head out, but got no further. Feeling this she pushed hard to get it out, but she could only push it about an inch before her pussy pulled it back.

Suddenly, mini tentacles came out of her hole from the small creature, wrapped around her thighs, and attempted to pull itself out. With this added force, Calina gritted her teeth, pushed with all her strength, slowly beginning to move it out. The tentacles around her legs were beginning to turn them purple with the strain, and Calina's entire body was shaking violently with effort. Once it was halfway out, she screamed through her teeth, gave one last mighty push, and finally, it fired out of her. It flew out before landing and sliding to a stop about 5 feet away from her body. Calina's entire body shook and convulsed as she experienced a mind-bending orgasm, falling into a daze right after.

She was quickly awakened from her stupor by the baby drones crawling up her body. Wondering what they wanted, she looked down and was shocked to find out that her breasts were leaking thick, creamy milk. The first two to reach them latched on to her nipples, and started suckling. They started sucking hard, greatly pleasuring Calina, who tilted her head back, closed her eyes and bit her lip, feeling her pussy dampening again. Once they had drank their fill, they released themselves and two more attached. She looked down and counted them, reaching a total of 32.

She glanced over at the largest one slowly approaching her, finally seeing it for what it was: a baby breeder. She looked up and saw the breeder descend from its hole again. She winked at it, smirking, and slowly opened her legs.

sacul36
sacul36
12 Followers
12