Part One

Story Info
Foray into the unknown.
1k words
3.8
7.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber could feel the hard and smooth clasp of the collar around her throat as her lover dragged her into a room, she could not tell where she was or if it was dark or light in the room because of the tight blindfold restricting her senses. She could not speak to ask her lover where they were or what he was leading her to as there was a lump of latex gagging her mouth and almost restricting her breathing. Amber's hands were bound tightly behind her back with coarse rope, her lover yanked on her collar to indicate that she ought to speed up causing her to yelp into the gag. She could feel the cold stickiness of the bondage tape that was barely covering her modesty, binding her tightly and pulling in her tiny waist and accentuating her curves. Her breasts were scandalously close to the top of the latex, shoving them together and creating a deep well of flesh that would tightly accommodate a cock.

Her lover had dressed her in a short tight leather skirt, it barely covered her ass cheeks from behind and had slits up the side exposing her toned thighs. Amber had tied her long hair into a high pony tail which she would later learn to regret doing. She wore no underwear and her loins were suddenly aware of how cold it was in the space that her lover had taken her to. She teetered clumsily along as her lover jerked the lead on her tight collar for the second time bringing her crashing into his hard body. He pressed one hard against her hard ass cheek and inserted his finger into her tight hole. She was scared and turned on at the same time.

"Your pussy is wet already you fucking little whore and you've not even been touched". Amber quivered, he sounded almost angry. He nipped her flesh hard at the top of her thighs to let her know who was in charge, she momentarily felt the tears welling up in her eyes and simply tried to control her breathing so she wouldn't start to choke even more than she was doing already.

Her lover "K" stepped into the room dragging her behind him, she felt her legs trembling, she didn't know if it was from fear or from excitement. They had discussed this and fantasised about it but they hadn't agreed to make it a reality so she was feeling completely helpless.

Amber heard soft guttural moans as she was dragged into the room like a lamb to the slaughter, she heard some lewd comments directed at her fabulous 'titties' and ass. K led her forward and bent her forward hard onto a cold metal table, she started to realise that she was about to be served up to these animals that were already there waiting for her, and she had no idea where she was or who they were.

K spoke and simply said 'there', she suddenly felt a stranger's hand on the back of her neck, gently caressing her shoulders and pinning her down with her face turned to the side. She felt the cool metal caress her cheek, there were suddenly hands all over her back holding her in place, she felt her skirt getting lifted from behind and suddenly felt apprehensive as to what was about to happen to her. She was slapped incredibly hard across the back of her thighs with a whip and her ass cheeks were being held open by two different pairs of hands, she started to cry out and to struggle against it. She was held down and completely unable to move which was making her feel very scared. Suddenly a cold gel was roughly inserted up her anus, it felt slippery, she was being spread open and inspected like a piece of meat, she was petrified.

As she started to relax a little because she knew it would only hurt even more she was whipped against the back of her legs again which made her buck and writhe against the table where there were more hands holding her down, someone was licking the base of her throat, she was overcome by a variety of sensations that were bombarding her mind and her body. As she bucked against the table she felt something large and hard, but cold being forced unceremoniously up her anal passage, again she felt tears in her eyes, she could hear someone strange say 'oh she's going to learn to like that'... As she felt the large phallus in her ass start to vibrate she was whipped against her ass cheeks and someone instantly shoved their enormous cock into her pussy, she knew the feeling of her lover's hands on her thighs as he started to pound her mercilessly from behind.

He pulled her hair back and forced her back to arch at an unnatural angle as he ground into her from behind, as he forced her head and chest up she felt several pairs of hands reaching to undo the tape covering her tits, as her breast hit the cold air her nipples barely had time to recognise the cold air and recognise them before there were two different mouths fiercely sucking and biting on her nipples, she was in agony and as she tried to pull away her lover was making her gasp for air into the latex of her gag.

As he pounded her she could hear him goading on the guys in the room to really bite her breasts, she was scared, she started to feel a little easier about the situation as the gag was loosened from behind her head by someone else, her ass was starting to hurt from the dildo that was being moved in and out of her ass by someone else to 'warm her up', as she started to breathe more easily someone grabbed the back of her head and shoved an enormous cock into her mouth and down her throat, he was using the collar for leverage to fuck her face until there were tears pouring down her cheeks from the pressure to breathe, she started to get dizzy and weak until suddenly she felt this strangers come sliding down her throat and he roughly threw her face away and pumped more of it onto her face as she gasped to regain her breathing, K whispered in her ear that she was clearly a well trained little cunt to be able to take that.