Part Time Job

Story Info
Wife starts own part time business.
1.1k words
3.8
144.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tptkcjkj
tptkcjkj
11 Followers

This story actually started after Christmas 2002 when all the bills started coming in for gifts and expenses for the Christmas season. My wife and I had a disagreement over the amount of money that she spent during the holidays. After several rather heated discussions it was decided that either she cut back or figure out a way to earn some income on her own.

Starting around the middle of this year several new and expensive items started showing up in our house. I figured that Linda was either saving a little at a time to buy these but I never asked where they come from or how she paid for them. As the purchases continued I became concerned as to the amount of money that was being spent and finally asked her how we were able to afford these. While she never gave me a direct answer I figured out that she must have gotten some kind of part time job during the day. I generally work from 6:00 a.m. to around 5:00 p.m. and never get home until around 6:00 in the evening. The fact that I seldom call home during the day gives Linda the day to do with as she pleases.

In May of this year things were slow at the office so a couple of us at work decided to take off at lunch and play golf. I told the guys that I needed to go home and pickup my clubs and would meet them at the golf course. As I was going home I passed Linda going in the opposite direction and for some reason decided to see where she was heading. I followed her to an upscale hotel on the outskirts of town and watched as she parked and went into the lobby. I rally didn’t know what to expect so I waited to see how long she would be there. In a couple of hours Linda walked out of the lobby, got into her car and headed for home. I gave her a few minutes and drove home arriving about 15 minutes after she did. Walking into the house she asked why I was home early and I said I didn’t feel well and let it go at that.

I started driving by this hotel on a regular basis and Linda’s car was there several times. I thought I knew where the money was coming from but I needed to prove it to myself. On a day that Linda’s car was not there I stopped and walked in to see if I could figure out a way to prove my thoughts. The deck clerk was a young man in his mid 20’s so he and I hatched a plan. An offer of $100.00 seemed to go a long way with him. He recognized Linda’s picture and told me that she always registered for the room and always wanted the ground floor. My plan was to install a video camera into a room and film whatever was happening. He agreed as long as I gave him a copy of the tape also. We set up the camera with a remote that he could turn on from the front desk and waited on her next visit.

This is what the video showed about a week later.

After checking in Linda went to the room and casually seemed to be getting ready for whomever she was waiting on. She first removed everything but her panties and sat down in a chair and began watching TV. I should tell you now that even though Linda just turned 50 she looks much younger and has a set of titties that most any woman would be proud of. They are huge 36D with perfect nipples. After 15 minutes or so Linda answered the door and a good looking young man in his mid 30’s walked in and immediately kissed her on the lips and set her back down into the chair and pulled off her panties. He then buried his face between her legs. As he kissed her pussy Linda was working between his legs rubbing her hand across an ever-growing cock. It didn’t take long before Linda had his zipper down and his cock in both hands. As she continued to work on his cock with her hand and then mouth it gradually grew to an impressive 8 or 9 inches and at least as big around as my wrist. After several minutes of stroking and sucking he stepped out of his clothes and buried his face between Linda’s legs. All Linda could do was to lay back on the bed and let him suck and lick on her pussy while she squirmed and shook from what was obviously something that she was enjoying. With one quick move Linda was flipped over so that he was able to take direct aim at her pussy.

With her pussy being soaked from him having his faced buried in it his cock went all the way in with one very determined stroke. As he fucked her he was playing with both titties and grunting and moaning all the time. I have never seen Linda act the way she was that day. She was pushing back with ever thrust that he made. He must have fucked her for at least 10 minutes before you could clearly hear him say he was cuming. The fact that he wore no rubber was not a concern because Linda had long ago had her tubes tied so that there was no danger in her getting pregnant. Apparently they had done this before because Linda screamed” Leave it in and fill me up”. As her started to cum he pounded her pussy even harder. He must have filled her with at least a pint of cum because he just continued to groan and moan as he was fucking in my wife’s pussy. When he finished he collapsed on top of Linda and they rested for several minutes. After a short time they both got up and headed for the bathroom, I would guess that they took a shower as it took about 20 minutes for them to reappear on camera.

As they both got dressed there was an exchange of money. How much I don’t have any idea but you can clearly hear him say she was worth ever penny and Linda smiling and saying same time next week? How much money Linda has earned I have no idea but I can tell you that a certain desk manger and I are trying to figure out how to get a better quality camera in there. According to him Linda is there a couple times a week. I want to see her other customer.

tptkcjkj
tptkcjkj
11 Followers