Part Time Job Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds out about his wife's business.
1.1k words
3.67
95.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tptkcjkj
tptkcjkj
11 Followers

Seeing the videotape of my wife fucking another man for money has had its effect on me. On one hand watching someone you have been married to for over 30 years act like a complete whore is exciting and exhilarating but on the flip side you have to wonder how long and how often has this been going on.

I finally decided to sit back and continue to see what happened during Linda’s sex adventure.

After delivering a copy of the tape to Greg who helped me set everything up the first time he agreed as long as I let him have a copy to help me continue my taping. The first thing I did was to purchase a high resolution video camera with an excellent sound and picture and installed it in the room that Greg regularly gave to Linda when she checked in. It only took a couple days before Greg let me know that we had another video.

Linda has her system down to an art. After checking into her room she went about getting ready much the same as she did the previous time. Everything came off except a pair of black panties. The TV was turned on and Linda sat down and waited on her next visitor. Fifteen or twenty minutes passed before he arrived. What a surprise it was when her next partner turned out to be a young black man no older than twenty to twenty five. This must have been his first visit because he sat on the side of the bed and Linda sat in the chair. You can clearly hear Linda asking him his likes and dislikes. You can tell that she is trying to make him comfortable. The conversation turns to money and Linda spells it out to him. $200.00 plus the cost of the room paid up front on the first visit and then they can see where they go from there.

After all the preliminary talk is out of the way he asked Linda to take off her panties. She stands and slips them off showing a completely shaved pussy. She then sits down in the chair and begins a show for him. Rubbing her pussy with one hand and her titties with the other. Slowly she works her way down and into her pussy with first one finger than two. The whole time he sits on the bed watching the show with a big smile on his face. After a few minutes he begins to rub his cock through the shorts and it isn’t very long until he stands and first takes off his shirt and then his shorts. He must be about 5’10’ and 185 lbs of pure muscle. He really doesn’t have an ounce of fat on him and looks like a male model. As he slides off his underwear the old story about the size of a black man’s cock is confirmed. Even soft it is at least 7 or 8 inches long and very thick. He begins to rub himself as Linda continues the show for him. As he becomes more excited he continues to grow until he is at least 12 inches and as big around as a coke bottle. He asks Linda to come over and then the show really starts. As she kneels down in front of him she can barely get the head of his cock in her mouth. That doesn’t stop her from trying and she continues suck and kiss up and down the complete shaft while playing with his balls the whole time. As he gets close to cuming Linda stands up and turns with her back to him and sits down on the tip of this enormous black dick. The head slowly disappears inside of her as he reaches around and plays with her titties. It is slow going even though from her previous meeting she has had one almost this long but certainly not this big around.

As she slowly worked herself up and down his cock gradually disappeared into her pussy. It was at least 10 minutes before she had almost all of it inside her. With him pushing upwards and her pushing back I thought she was going to be completely ripped open. When he finally buried his entire dick inside her she let out a moan and just went limp while sitting on top of him. The sight of her white pussy in contrast to his black cock lying against her pussy was like something that you would see in a porno movie.

When she caught her breath she gradually increased her up and down movement until she was able to move freely up and down the entire shaft. She moved up and down. One minute you could see the head and the next his entire cock would disappear. As she went up and down she rubbed her pussy as he continued to play with her titties. This boy was some kind of stud because he was able to fuck her for at least a half-hour in this position. Her whole body was quivering the whole time and even though she was getting paid she was enjoying this as much as he was. For the life of me it was amazing for me to see my 5’ wife sitting on something that was almost 1/5 her size. There did not seem any way possible his dick would fit into her without tearing her pussy to shreds but it did.

When he was ready to cum he lifted Linda off and she moved down to suck his cock that had her pussy juices all over it. She know seem more determined than ever to swallow the whole thing. While she could only get the head in her mouth it wasn’t for a lack of effort. His balls were swollen and he must not have had any pussy in awhile because we he started cum it was impossible for her to swallow all the cum that began to pour out of his cock. As the cum dripped from the corners of her mouth she continued to suck until he had blown his load in and around my wife’s mouth. She did not quit sucking his cock until she had cleaned the entire shaft.

I guess that as part of her service Linda takes him into the bathroom and they must take a shower because they disappear off camera for about twenty minutes. As they come back into the room Linda is leading him by his cock and talking the whole time about how she had never been as filled up as she had today and hoped that he would visit with her again. Her special and favorite customers always receive a special bonus. He was certainly special and could very easily become one of her favorites.

Part Three to come.

tptkcjkj
tptkcjkj
11 Followers