Part Time Masseuse

Story Info
Businesswoman tries out working at a massage parlor.
9.5k words
4.67
66.6k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,873 Followers

I met Bill and Stacy by chance. I was having a late supper at one of my favorite restaurants in the Cleveland area. I was sitting at the bar that night. You can still get full dinner service at the bar at this place, an upscale restaurant probably best known as a steakhouse even though I was enjoying salmon that evening.

My job often takes me around the world on business. I meet with companies on technology, research and business. In this case, I was a few hours by car from home, starting a technology transfer to a new company located in the Cleveland area. This would end up being a multi-month commitment, where my job would be to come for a week to their location once a month, although at the beginning was going to be twice this month.

I had drove up in the morning and had the kickoff meeting on Friday afternoon, followed by a team building mixer. I had gone back to my hotel to drop off my things and then gone to the nearby restaurant I had been to before.

Bill and Stacy were already sitting at the bar when I arrived. The place was packed on a Friday night, but I was happy to sit at the bar for dinner. They placed me at the end of the long bar, where they were at the end of the bar on the diagonal to me. They were engaged in conversation with people standing with them when I arrived.

I started by getting a glass of red wine, while I looked at the menu and checked mails and messages on my phone. There was baseball on the bar televisions, a little noisy but not bad. Though I had intended to get a steak, I opted for the healthy choice because I had not worked out that day, a small salad and salmon.

I was part way through my entrée and my second glass of wine the first time I spoke to Stacy, or rather I should say she spoke to me.

"How do you like the salmon?", she said.

I responded, "Excellent". This was very true; I was quite happy with the selection.

It turns out they were regulars at the restaurant, with their business nearby it was often that they stopped off for a late supper or a drink before returning home.

I am pretty with blond hair and green eyes and in good shape from running. I have a lean 115-pound build on my 5'7" frame. My athletic 34C -22-34 build tends to emphasize my natural breasts. I was 41 years old when this happened, though people guess I am in my early to mid-30's.

I guess Bill and Stacy were both in their mid-30's. Bill was handsome with brown hair and a rugged look. Stacy had black hair and a cute, perky look.

She was also very friendly, and we were having a nice polite chat while I finished eating. I had my third glass of wine while they reloaded also, him with bourbon over ice and her drinking martinis.

The key point of the conversation was when they learned I had had my birthday the day before, that Stacy reached into her purse and pulled out a business card. She wrote something on the back and then handed it to me.

Turns out they owned and operated a nearby spa where they featured massages.

She said, "If you have time, stop by for a free massage."

They had been open for about a year and a half, doing how what they described as nice business. They were small, so I could take a chance and just stop by, but better if I made an appointment in case they were occupied.

I love massages, and often get one when I travel if time permits. So this was indeed a nice opportunity, though I was not so motivated by the "free" aspect. I am paid well and paying would never be an obstacle if I was interested. But why not try it out since I would be visiting the area regularly over the next several months.

She continued, "Hey, no pressure. Of course, think it over and call if you are interested and want to make an appointment".

I did not really have to think about it, "Any openings tomorrow afternoon or early evening?"

Stacy pulled out her phone and started scrolling through the schedule, then said, "Tomorrow is just Bill and I, but the good news is we have some openings."

Stacy and I had been the only ones in the conversation so far, which had been going on for about 30 or 40 minutes. But this was when Bill chimed in, "I give much better massages than her."

He had a sly grin and Stacy gave him a fake elbow to the ribs, "Stop it!"

I smiled as it was clear he was just being a guy, but I looked at Stacy and said, "when do you have any openings?"

Bill laughed at the rebuke, "Dammit, foiled again".

Stacy asked, "would you prefer 2 pm or 4:30 pm?"

I chose the later appointment while Bill was paying their check. Sort of a mutual 'see you then'.

I was only their about 20 minutes longer, finishing my wine before heading back to the hotel.

The only reason that we started the business kickoff on a Friday was that I had been invited to a Sunday morning golf outing with the senior people with the company. But the result was that I would be staying this time for 7 full days.

My Saturday had only three items on the agenda. I would get the luxury to sleep in late, followed by a run and a workout, and now on the schedule was my massage.

I got up around 11 am and put on my running stuff. The area I was staying was a relatively upscale suburban part of Cleveland I knew relatively well from previous visits. There was a nice running trail and the weather was magnificent. I put in about 5 miles on partially paved and partially dirt pathways. Much of my route was in tree lined areas, very beautiful. Upon my return to the hotel gym area, I finished up with weights.

I picked up a Starbucks latte and a croissant for my brunch, appreciating that the day had gone so well. I had a little time before the massage, so I went back to the hotel and finished up some messages.

The spa building had a nice but simple look from the outside. It was an isolated building, but on a main street and not too far from a trendy shopping mall I had known from previous trips. I had driven by the place in the past but had never taken notice. There was no mention of the word "massage" on their building sign, listing only "Spa". The building was nicely maintained and landscaped, with parking around back with the entrance. There were a couple of cars in the parking lot, but I was not surprised by that as she had indicated it would only be Bill and Stacy (plus customers).

I arrived on time, where Stacy greeted me at the desk. She was dressed all in white, with plain golf style shirt and shorts. The place looked nice and professional. Very bright and well lit, some artwork and a very clean looking feel. I was very comfortable with what I had seen so far.

Stacy said, "Welcome, glad to see you."

I thanked her, saying, "Great idea. I might not have considered a massage for today, but now that I am here, it sounds awesome."

"That is great, I know you will enjoy it. Come on back."

I followed her back to the locker and shower areas. I looked like they had 6 private rooms, with a common shower, sauna and jacuzzi area. She let me to the locker area. Nice looking wood lockers, with a changing bench. There were men's and women's locker and changing rooms, separate shower areas, but the sauna and jacuzzi were common.

"Many of our customers will come early and make use of the sauna and jacuzzi, some like to use them afterwards. We have some limited space, so these areas are clothing optional. Usually that means the customers make those decisions among themselves depending on who is present."

I said, "I have been to many spas in Europe and am quite used to that arrangement. I like it."

She smiled, "We have never had a problem".

We went back to the locker area, "You can use the shower first and join me in room 2 when you are ready".

I mentioned that I had just showered at the hotel, so would be there shortly. She gave me a towel and I proceeded to get undressed. For this first time at the spa, if it had been Bill doing the massage, I would have worn a bathing suit. But since it was Stacy, I was nude underneath my towel.

The massage room itself was lovely. There was some light aromatherapy scent in the air, nothing too strong. The lighting was adjustable; she lowered the lights a little bit as I got on the table. They had all the details. The rooms were quiet, I could not hear anything else in the spa. She had an i-pod playing some playlist. Very nice, as it switched from some new age to popular songs on low.

I had put my face in the table hole while Stacy had adjusted my towel to expose my back.

"Beth, any injuries or sore areas?"

I responded that I had been running earlier and my legs were a little sore, but otherwise nothing. She then asked if I liked light or hard massage, to which I replied 'regular'. She replied, "great but let me know once we get started if you want it lighter or harder".

She had been touching my back during this part of the conversation, then started to rub oil on me. Her hands were very strong as she did all the normal moves; obviously a professional masseuse.

We had a nice conversation throughout the massage. She was asking what I did, where I lived, basic getting to know each other conversation.

I learned that she and Bill opened the spa after he had received a buyout from his job of 15 years and they decided on this different career path for the both of them. They had been high school sweethearts, working at the same company. He got a buyout during a business downturn, but she had quit to start the business together. They did not have kids.

The spa business had been going very well, with the main concern being how many employees to have and to be comfortable with them. The spa business has a seedy reputation in some circles, and they were careful to avoid situations where they could have trouble or put the business at risk. They had also been cultivating a certain clientele and there success was based on these regular customers. But when things were going right, it was also very profitable.

The massage itself was seamless as she practiced good towel etiquette on shifting over to my legs. The oil was lovely, the room temperature was perfect, and Stacy was a very good masseuse.

Our conversation was only interrupted when she got a flinch from me when she was rubbing deep into my thigh.

"Are you OK?", she asked.

I replied, "Yes, fine, thank you. Just a little sore, I guess".

"No worries, I can work that out for you." And true to form, she was a little gentler as she resumed, but gradually getting harder as she worked out the kinks.

She asked how I was doing, to which I replied, "Great, you got whatever was there, thank you. You are very good."

I continued, "I love to get massages. Often when I travel, especially in Europe, I try to get one when possible."

I talked about how I was less enamored with Asian massages, as the style and atmosphere is not so easy, sometimes communication as well. But I knew a good massage and was glad to be here.

She did my other leg, but this time started gentle on my thigh before getting harder at the end. She followed with more towel etiquette, moving the towel away completely as I felt the oil on my butt.

Stacy was very casual as she started to massage my butt, and our conversation continued normally as before. She had not traveled too much, so was fascinated with many questions about how other spas did things, how they compared and could improve.

I complimented her on the details I had noticed so far, all very positive. They had not wanted to afford taking out a franchise from one of the brand name spas, but they were also a little nervous it seems on how they compared. As I have been to some, I was able to draw distinctions and comparisons which she also found valuable.

During all this time, again her massage was great. After my workouts, sometimes there is nothing better than a good rub down and I was very comfortable.

Bottom line - I told her the place and the massage were top notch and they had nothing to be nervous about, they should be proud what they had built.

"That is very sweet, thank you."

Stacy then briefly went over my whole body from shoulders to feet with a combination of light and feather touch, before saying "time to turn over".

Stacy held up the towel high for privacy as I flipped over. She first laid the towel over my entire body as she then brought over another towel for my head and neck. She folded the towel down to my waist and placed a smaller towel over my breasts.

She oiled her hands and began with my neck reaching her fingers underneath and to the sides. She followed up with my upper shoulders before moving to my stomach. My writing may make it seem very quick transitions, but nothing of the sort as she spent what seemed the right amount of attention in each place.

Maybe the other departure from normal was that instead of asking whether I wanted my breasts included in the massage, that she just proceeded casually by removing the small towel.

We were still discussing massage practice in various places when I noted that small point, that often people ask first. But I had to acknowledge that was almost the rule with a male masseur and more common than not with a female.

She paused for a second, as if not sure how to proceed, when I said, "I did not mean for you to stop. It felt lovely and I always say yes".

She laughed a little, and continued the massage, "Bill has always wanted me to get a boob job, if he saw yours, he would be after me again."

She did not appear small, maybe a small B cup, but I had to admit she was smaller than me.

I said, "I am not sure if men are ever satisfied, and friends I know who have had them done are about 50/50 whether they regretted it or not. I have no advice on that."

Stacy replied, "I have heard about the same. That is partly why I have been reluctant".

I continued, but laughed a little as I said, "I do not have a lot of experience feeling women's boobs, but I have felt a couple of times where it appeared natural and difficult to tell, and other times where they felt hard and easy to detect were fake".

She sort of sighed as she said, "Well, no doubt here."

I laughed, "Yeah, they are not bad."

She gave them one final squeeze, including a little nipple pinch to each, before moving on.

She managed towels again to expose my legs but did not recover my chest. Her hands felt great on my legs again, both at my calves and thighs. That is what five miles will do to you.

I gave another involuntary flinch when she got to my upper thigh, basically in the same place as when I had been laying on my stomach.

She commented, "same place, we will take care of that again."

Conversation among women can jump all over and this was one occasion. Somehow the discussion was back to me, we had covered already professional and now we went into personal situation. I have never been married, but often been in stable relationships. No children.

As Stacy had been with Bill since high school, my situation being quite different, she seemed fascinated. Probably people are always thinking someone else's situation may seem more desirable, but she did not give off that vibe at all about her relationship with her husband.

"Not a jealous bone in his body, always been that way. We are very fortunate that we are so compatible."

Somehow that dialog morphed into the spa business again, where we got onto the discussion about the ratio of men to women clients. She did not know what it was like elsewhere, but at their place it was about 60-70% male clients, partially why they needed extra female employees. I guess this would be obvious to most people, but almost all male customers want a female masseuse. On the other hand, female customers are split about 50/50 on whether they prefer a male or female masseuse.

Apparently, they discussed before opening the spa how each of them would feel with their spouse giving massages to their clients. This had been healthy for them as they really both confirmed none of that was a problem.

By this time in the massage, Stacy had my leg bent back to the side as she worked more on my thighs. I was still covered at my pelvic area, and she was working on the same areas she had done before. On the other hand, I could not help but think she had gone high up on my leg and the towel may not be covering me very well.

It was still a very professional massage, but I could feel my nipples harden involuntarily. I wondered whether she had noticed or not. But as we were still conversing and she often looked at me while we talked, I thought she probably had.

I had to admit that she got the kink out of my thigh again as she switched over to the other leg. As continued the massage, the discussion again continued on the spa and how one lesson learned in opening the spa had been getting good people was important and how that it had not been that easy.

I gave the same flinch on my left leg when she got to the thigh, but she was careful as before in working it out. Perhaps this time the towel had ridden up a bit so that I was fairly sure there was a lot visible.

I had not quite understood what she was getting at, as I mentioned that I think almost all small businesses suffer that problem.

She paused a moment, before saying, "masseuses typically make a decent amount of money on tips, so sometimes they are ...not careful."

I had not really caught on fully yet, but suddenly it dawned on me, "Ohhhhhh...I think I see what you mean."

Stacy said, "There is no way to know everything that goes on in the room, but we don't want to have our business put at risk."

I said, "I get it".

Stacy said, "Maybe you don't. Some of the customers have expectations..."

I was beginning to follow her.

She continued, "The people we hire have to be perceptive, discrete, professional and not willing to take chances. It is not always easy."

I let that hang in the air for a bit, the first pause in our conversation. I finally mentioned, "Frankly I had not thought about that before, but I begin to follow you."

She responded, "That is because you are preceptive".

She had gotten the kink out of my leg again, finishing up with a very hard rub of the affected area.

Stacy finished up this leg with the very light and feather touch of my thigh. Even though the room was perfect temperature, I got goose bumps all over my body.

Stacy noticed and laughed, "Wow, that was a strong response. How are you feeling?"

"Fantastic", I replied, "you are very good at this".

She removed the small towel, so I was now fully nude with my goose bumps and hard nipples. She dripped oil over my entire body, dripping on my chest and stomach and legs. She did a light rub of the oil to smooth it all in everywhere.

Whether she had noticed my nipples before or not, I could not be sure. But she noticed now as her fingers did a light circling trace around them and they hardened even a little more.

She rubbed my arms again lightly, lifting each one so my hand was on her shoulder while she did lightly massage them. I had my eyes closed during this final stage, but as she lowered my arms each time, I felt my relaxed fingertips slide against her breast on the way down. With the second arm, she had lowered a little slower.

As the last words she had spoken had been 'you are very perceptive', I began to wonder.

There was another opportunity for my perceptive powers to come into play when she did my legs. As she raised each leg up to stretch me and push back against me, I felt my foot on her breast with her hand around my ankle. She repeated the same move on my other leg and then moved up to my side again.

After this was over and I was laying flat again, I lifted a little at my hips to readjust. While I had not had my legs squeezed together, after my adjustment my legs were now a little farther apart. Not spread wide, but enough.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,873 Followers