Part Time Nurse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow - I can see your undies through that uniform - lucky patient!'

'Oliver, I er, ...'

Jane sat on the bed.

'What's up?'

Taking a deep breath, Jane explained what she had to do at work, carefully avoiding the fact that she had stripped off her uniform for both Jerry and Peter. She expected Oliver to go crazy, but to her surprise, he just pulled her towards him and gave her a long hard kiss, cupping her breasts in his hands.

'And did you actually do that ... today?'

'Yes. Oliver, I'm so sorry ...'

'Sorry? Why? Show me what you did.'

'What?'

'Do it to me - what you did to that guy.'

Jane looked down and saw that Oliver was fully erect - he was obviously turned on by the things she was telling him! Oliver lay with his arms and legs spread in a manner that was surprisingly like Peter had been forced to adopt.

She opened Oliver's trousers and pulled them off completely and then pulled down his underpants to reveal his all too familiar cock. As she took it in her hand, she automatically compared it to Peter's. It was strange. They were so similar and yet completely different. Jane had the feeling that she was 'coming home' as she held Peter's stiff member in her hand and started stroking him.

'Jane, take off your uniform for me.'

Jane's heart started pounding as she recalled the way that Peter's cum had shot over her tummy. Hopefully Oliver wouldn't notice anything! She stood up and quickly unbuttoned her uniform (for the 3rd time that day!) and moved over to lie next to Oliver. Then came the words that she had dreaded hearing.

'Hey, just a minute - you weren't wearing that thong this morning - you were wearing the one that I gave you at Christmas.'

'Er, I, er got changed.'

'What? That must have been quick - why?'

'I, er ...'

'Come on, spit it out!'

Jane blurted out the whole story; how she had stripped for Jerry and then how she had stripped again for Peter and masturbated him until he came all over her. To her astonishment, Oliver was not at all put off.

'Why didn't you tell me that at the beginning? Go and put those panties back on.'

In a confused state of mind, Jane went into the bathroom and pulled on the still-damp thong and walked back to Oliver.

Oliver reached up and stroked her panties - they were still wet! He could smell the come on his fingertips and quickly pulled Jane towards him until she was hocking over his groin. Reaching up, Oliver pulled the thong to one side and placed the tip of his throbbing cock at the entrance to Jane's swollen and wet pussy.

Jane sank down onto him and sighed - she had needed this since stripping off in front of Jerry that morning.

'Oh baby, that is good. I need this real bad. Don't you mind me being naughty at work?'

'As long as you tell me everything - and I mean everything - and you don't screw anyone, then no. Especially if it means you being as hot as this when you come home. You haven't been like this since we were married!'

'Of course I'm hot - it was so sexy. There I was jacking off a complete stranger, dressed only in my sexiest underwear and being watched by this older guy.'

'Oh, yeah, tell me about it - I'm close to coming!'

'I could feel his balls against my pussy and I could feel his cock twitching just before he came.'

'Oh, fuck, Jane ...'

'And when he came, I pulled his cock towards me so that he could soak me with his come!'

'Ye-a-h!'

Oliver came with a shout and held onto Jane tightly, but Jane had other ideas. She still hadn't come.

'What do you say if I take on a pretty female patient on Friday, hmm? Maybe Janet. She was cute - long dark brown hair, nice breasts, maybe 26 or 27 years old and definitely interested, judging by the way she looked at me. Or Sue? She's even younger, perhaps 17 or 18, blonde and rather shy ... '

Jane felt Oliver's cock harden again and she started rubbing herself against him. She also wasn't far from coming and continued with her story.

'And in four weeks time, Jerry wants to give me a personal review - I bet he will want to review more than my customer relationship skills don't you?'

'I bet! I also don't think he will let himself be fobbed off with just looking at you in your undies either!'

'And if he wants to touch me?'

Jane was rapidly approaching orgasm.

'Then let him!'

'And if he wants to touch my breasts or my pussy?'

'Let him!'

'And if he wants to strip me completely?'

'Do it!'

'Oh, Oliver, I'm, I'm, oh ye-es!'

Jane flopped onto Oliver and held him tight, her head buried in his neck. Cuddling up together, they relaxed in one another's arms and fell asleep.

12