Part Time Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver grinned to himself. This was getting better and better! He shifted in the chair to try to get more comfortable. Damned erection! He made no effort to hide the fact that he was staring at Susi. She was wearing just the flimsiest of white silk underwear and had a slim figure with small breasts, tight ass and a bob of jet black hair.

'Now, now Susi, that will never do. The bra too please - I'm sure that Oliver wants to see your little tits too.'

Susi undid her bra and let that drop to the floor on top of her uniform. Her breasts were a little smaller than Jane's but her nipples were already standing erect. She turned first to Oliver with a little grin and then looked over to Jane who had stopped her activities to watch.

James looked at Susi.

'Would you like to see Jane suck me off?'

'Er, yes.' She grinned.

'Good. So Jane, what are you waiting for?'

Jane tugged down James' boxers to reveal a very proud erect cock. She was a little surprised to see that he was rather well-built and suddenly thought that she might actually enjoy this whole episode more than she had thought. She placed one hand around the base of his fat cock and with the other, she cupped his balls tightly.

Oliver watched in excitement as his beautiful blonde wife held her boss' cock in her hands and lowered her head down until she could take him in her mouth. His mind was a swirl of different emotions - jealousy, anger, love and sexual excitement. His heart pounded hard as she started to bob up and down on his cock, pushing the hair away to stop it from falling back over her face. In doing so, she gave Oliver a perfect view of her lips sliding up and down his shaft; her eyes shut as she very obviously enjoyed giving this guy head.

He glanced over to Susi. Her face was flushed and the red coloring spread down to the top of her breasts. She was breathing quickly and shallowly and was now sitting on the edge of the desk with a perfect view of events. His eyes dropped down to her crotch. Wait! She was masturbating! She had one hand between her thighs and had cupped her silk-covered mound. He could just make out how her middle finger was rubbing gentle little circles in the white silk directly over her pussy! His cock got even harder. He reached into his shorts and tugged it into a comfortable position.

By now, James was breathing heavily and starting to moan as Jane worked his cock with her lips and tongue. Every so often, she would lift her head off his cock briefly so that she could flip its purple tip with her tongue before plunging back down and taking almost his whole length in her mouth.

'Oh, shit, I'm going to come!'

Jane immediately pulled back, but James grabbed her head and forced her back down onto his cock.

'Oh, no you don't lady - this is my treat!'

As soon as Jane was back onto his cock, James came with a snort. Jane fought for control as what felt like gallons of hot cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could but still couldn't take all of it and some trickled down onto her breasts as James' climax subsided. Calmer again, James released her head and she pulled away. He helped her to her knees.

'Susi, come and sit on the desk.'

Susi did as she was told. James looked at Jane and grinned.

'I need a few minutes to recover, before I take that tight pussy of yours. Why don't you take care of Susi while we watch?'

What?! He couldn't be serious could he? But yes, he was. Susi peeled off her panties and flung them to Oliver. She spread her legs and led Jane by the hands to her shaven mound. Jane stood there for a second and then bent down and started lapping at Susi's swollen and wet pussy. She was so excited that she didn't really care who saw her or what she had to do. She reached down with one hand and started to stroke herself as she sucked and teased at Susi's clit.

James, seeing this, took the opportunity to grab hold of Jane's panties and yanked them off her, ripping the thin cotton in the process. Oliver couldn't believe what he was seeing. Here was his cute blonde wife making love to another woman in front of him and her half-naked boss! He gave up trying to act as if it wasn't affecting him and undid his trousers and took them off. Next he stripped off the remainder of his clothes and stood up. Stuff James and his orders - he needed to be where the action was!

James just grinned as he saw Oliver coming over. They stood together for a second, watching the two women making love. Then James walked forwards and placed the tip of his cock between Jane's ass cheeks, just touching her pussy. With a single jerk, he lunged into her and buried his cock in her tight wet pussy.

Jane tensed as she felt the contact with her pussy. There was hardly a second's delay and then she was filled with a hot shaft that stretched her in all the right places. She lifted her head and looked behind her to see that it was James that was fucking her! Supporting herself on her hands, she started thrusting back against James in time to his movements.

Oliver, seeing his wife getting well and truly fucked, looked to where the second woman lay on the desk, her legs spread and her shaven, tattooed, pussy exposed beneath him. He pulled her around a little and pushed his cock down so that it was at the entrance to this beautiful woman's shaven sex. He looked at her to make sure that she was OK with what he was about to do. She didn't answer, but swung her legs up and hooked them over his shoulders. Grabbing her thighs with his arms, he placed his cock back between her thighs, where she helped guide him towards her. He entered her in a single smooth thrust.

She was hot and wet and her pussy gripped his shaft tightly as he pushed in up to the hilt. Supporting himself with his hands, he started fucking her, subconsciously adopting the rhythm that Jane and James were screwing to. Looking over to the other two he could see that Jane was close to coming. Her eyes were closed and her back was arched, lifting her breasts and head off the table. She was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and exhaling sharply as James drove into her.

Susi, noticing that Oliver was watching the other two, unhooked her legs and disentangled herself from Oliver. Oliver looked at her, puzzled. Grinning, Susi turned around and leant face-down over James' desk so that she was facing towards James and Jane. She looked over her shoulder at Oliver.

'Oliver. Fuck me like James is fucking Jane!'

Oliver felt another surge of blood in his cock. Moving around behind Susi, he felt her guide him towards her waiting sex and then eased into her from behind.

'Oh, that is good! Look at your little wife! She's getting the fucking of a lifetime!'

Once again, Oliver felt his blood surge through his cock. Susi's language was getting to him. He looked over to Jane and started screwing Susi hard, matching James stroke for stroke.

'I bet Jane just loves James' cock. I know what his cock feels like and it is good - she is getting a real good seeing to over there! Look at the expression on her face!'

Oliver looked at his wife. Her face was screwed up with pleasure and her eyes were closed. She had started moaning now and was obviously close to coming.

'Do you like watching your wife getting fucked by other men Oliver? Does it turn you on to see her tight little pussy being filled with another man's swollen cock? Do you like it when your little beauty gets filled with another man's cum?'

This hot talk was really beginning to get to Oliver - and not just Oliver - Susi was now gasping for breath and close to climaxing.

'Jane - tell Oliver how what it's like to have another man's cock inside you!'

'Oh, God, it's great - I love it - he's so hard and hot. I just love having his cock in me! I'm going to cum soon Oliver - I want you to watch me ...'

Oliver lost his rhythm for a second as he listened to what Jane was telling him.

'Hey, big boy - don't forget me - I'm close too! Make me cum while your little wife comes on the end of James' cock! Fuck me hard!'

Oliver needed no further encouragement. He started ramming himself into Susi, holding her by the hips and pulling her onto his prick with each thrust. Soon she was gasping with each thrust. Jane was by now completely out of it and on the verge of climax.

'Oliver! Oliver! Do you want me to come? I'm so close!'

'Yes! Come on babe - cum for me - cum for James!'

'Oh, oh, ye-es!'

Jane stiffened and arched her back as she climaxed, with James continuing to fuck her from behind. This was too much for Susi.

'Oliver, I'm coming too! Ease up baby, take me nice and slow ...'

Oliver slowed down and leant over Susi's petite frame and cupped her breasts in his hands. He started gently teasing her erect nipples between thumb and forefinger.

'Oh, yes. Do that a little harder ...'

As Oliver increased the pressure on her buds, Susi shuddered and came silently, flopping onto the table in exhaustion. Oliver stopped what he was doing and let her recover, looking over to where Jane lay over the desktop in front of him. She looked up at him and smiled.

'Oh, wow. I thought I'd never stop. But now Susi, I think we need to take care of the two boys ...'

'Definitely!'

They eased apart and the two women turned to face their partners, dropping onto their knees in front of them. For just a second, Oliver thought that they were going to take them in their mouths, but they looked at one another and then each took a cock in their hands and started masturbating them in long smooth strokes.

'I bet I can get Oliver to come over me before you can get James to come.'

'No chance!'

With that, Susi stood up and rubbed her breasts against Oliver's chest. The she moved back a little bit and started rubbing the tip of his cock along the wet and swollen lips of her sex.

'Look at my pussy Oliver. Look how you make me. Do you like shaven pussies like mine?'

Oliver couldn't speak. This woman was acting like a sex vixen and turning him on more than he could believe. He nodded in answer to her question. Susi continued to masturbate herself with Oliver's cock, teasing her nipples with her left hand as she did so.

'I bet you want to fuck me again don't you? I bet you want to stuff your cock in my tight wet pussy and fill me with your cum. Or maybe you'd prefer it if you came in my mouth or maybe even my ass, hmm?'

Once again Oliver could only nod. He seemed paralyzed with excitement. He looked over to see that Jane was squeezing James' cock tightly in one hand and letting him just enter her pussy before moving back away again. The head of his cock was dark purple and glistening with her sex juices. As he watched, he saw Jane whisper something to James and then turn around, placing his cock at the bud between her cute ass cheeks. Oliver couldn't believe what she was doing - she'd never been into anal sex and had always refused even to play around with topics like that.

'That's it James, hold my ass cheeks apart. See my bud? I bet you'd love to take this virgin ass wouldn't you?'

'Oh, yeah.'

Jane rubbed his cock around her bud, teasing him, but not letting him enter her, all the time jacking James off with one hand. Oliver's cock twitched. Was she really going to ...?

'You like that don't you Oliver?' Susi smiled. 'Do you think she'll let him fuck her ass? Maybe she'd like that?!

Oliver was now close to ejaculating. Susi, noticing the twitches that were building in Olivers cock, sank down on her knees in front of him.

'Come on Oliver - cum all over me - give it to me now! Shoot your cum over my tits and face!'

Oliver could feel the first pulses of his orgasm building as James suddenly grunted out loud. Both Susi and Oliver looked over in time to see James come between Jane's cheeks, his jism spurting out over her ass and trickling down her cheeks in hot white trails.

That was enough for Oliver. He turned too Susi and groaned as he came. Susi continued jacking him off and shot his come over her chin and breasts, licking at it with her lips and wiping the white cum into her breasts as his climax gradually subsided.

Jane stood up strait, feeling the slippery cum between her cheeks, but not giving a damn at that moment.

'I won!' Jane gloated.

Susi, still holding Oliver's rapidly softening cock in her hand, with cum over her chin, neck and breasts looked over with a wicked grin.

'I want a re-match!'

'Fine by me! ...' he looked down at his cock which now hung limply between his legs '... but I think that'll have to wait until another day!'

----

I hope you like the stories - I'd love to hear from you if you did ... especially from any part- or full-time nurses out there ;-)

12