Partial View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This might sound a little weird," she said slowly. With her hand still on his chest, she could feel how fast and hard his heart was beating and she didn't think he would refuse her request. "It's just that, well, like I said, a mattress is so much more than just a place to sleep, and well, if I wasn't single I could, you know, test it out that way, but since I—I mean, I was wondering if I could just see how the mattress feels when two people are in the same spot."

"What?" The salesman looked confused, but he had put his head back down and seemed receptive.

"I mean can I lie on top of you for a second to see how it holds up? Please? Just for a second, because you know, some mattresses aren't that sturdy and you just sink down into them and I don't want that."

"We don't really do that kind of thing," the salesman said, but he didn't move and his eyes were still on Angie's cleavage. "I don't want to get in trouble."

"You won't. It's just for a second. Besides, aren't you supposed to do whatever you can to sell mattresses?"

"Yeah... yeah, I guess."

"Thank you so much," said Angie, although she knew he hadn't quite agreed. She swung one leg over him and straddled him for a second, her bare pussy right over his rapidly hardening cock.

"Oh, Jesus," he muttered, squirming a little and moving to get up. "Look, I—"

"Wait, wait, please?" Angie batted her eyelashes and lowered herself onto him so that her breasts were pressed into his chest and her mouth was against his neck. "Nice," she whispered. "Is it comfortable for you?"

"Yeah," he said. His arms fluttered at his sides as though he wanted to embrace her but wasn't sure if he should. He was fully and obviously erect now, his cock pressing painfully against Angie's pubic bone.

"Am I too heavy?"

"No, not at all."

Angie bounced a little on top of him, grinding into his cock. "To see how the mattress moves," she explained. Her heart was now beating as fast as his, and she knew she would leave a puddle of her wetness on the front of his pants.

"So far, so good," she whispered, making her lips tickle his neck. "Now, just one more favor?"

"What's that?" His voice sounded forced, as though he could barely speak.

"Can you be on top for a sec?"

"Oh, I don't—"

"Come on, please? I need to see if I feel comfortable that way. Come on..."

She rolled off him, making sure to rub her body firmly against the bulge in his pants as she did so. She was flushed as she lay back down on the bed, her hair spread around her, her skirt pushed up so her pussy was clearly visible.

The salesman, looking down and seeing her dark, cropped landing strip of pubic hair seemed to suddenly lose all his reservations about getting caught. He lay on top of her, spreading her legs with his knees. "I should move a little," he said, "so you get a real idea of how this mattress will perform." He put all his weight on her, and he was a big man, heavy with muscle. He thrust his hips so that his cock, trapped in his wrinkle-resistant flat-front khaki pants, rubbed roughly against her hard, slippery clit. Obligingly, Angie wrapped her legs around his back. "Jesus," the salesman muttered, his face contorted. "Jesus Christ." His hands went to her breasts.

That's when Angie put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him off her. "What are you doing?" she asked, as shocked as she could manage.

"I'm... I'm... what do you mean, what am I doing? You're..."

"Shopping for a mattress. You're just supposed to help me see how it holds up."

"Shit," he said. "What the fuck? You come in here, no bra, no panties, talking about testing out the mattress and now you're acting all Miss Priss? Give me a break."

"I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea," she said, pouting slightly. "I was just trying to make sure I got the right mattress, that's all."

"You can shop for a mattress without giving someone a hard-on," he said angrily.

"Is that what you're mad about? It's normal to get turned on when you're so close to another person."

"Yeah, but it's just so obvious." He sounded more sad than angry this time.

"Ok, so I can see you have an erection," she said. "Well let's make it even." She took his unresisting hand and guided it to her pussy. "Feel how wet this made me."

His hand started to jerk back when it reached her, but then he touched her. His fingers moved over her smooth lips, feeling the copious wetness that had seeped out and he shuddered a little. "Jesus," he said again. "You are so wet." He started to press a finger inside her hole.

"I know," Angie said, pulling his hand away again. "That's enough now."

"What the fuck—you're teasing me again!" He gripped her wrist hard, with a hand big enough to shatter it.

"Teasing? No, just showing you that you're not alone in getting turned on. Anyway I like the mattress and I want to buy it. How soon can I have it delivered?"

The salesman narrowed his eyes at her. He started to say something and stopped. Let go of her. Looked at his watch. "It's early," he said. "So today would work. This is a popular model so we have plenty in the warehouse."

"Awesome," she said. "Thank you so much for all your help."

"Yeah, sure," he muttered bitterly. He stood up. His erection was still obvious and the front of his pants were stained dark by her juices and his pre-cum. He looked down at himself and then untucked his shirt from his pants. The shirt was wrinkled where it had been tucked in, but it hid most of the problem.

Angie paid for her mattress set and asked for his card. "Just in case," she said, tucking it into her jacket pocket. "Thanks again for your help," she said.

"Sure," replied the sales guy ungraciously. Angie's smile faltered and she worried that this time she had gone too far. She was used to begging and pleading, but she'd never had a man get angry before. This guy was no college kid, she realized. And now he had her address... maybe she should have gone somewhere else to buy her mattress. No, it was probably fine, she reassured herself. He's jack off in the bathroom and then she'd be just a crazy memory. She put her worries aside and concentrated only on her success in getting him hard. She knew he was watching her ass all the way out the door

She couldn't wait to get home. First she would relieve the tension in her aching clit and then she would call her friend Kelly to tell her all about her latest adventures. And maybe Kelly could help her come up with a plan for the writer guy.

Author's Note:

I really want to continue with this story... if it got you hard or wet, please tell me what exactly did it so I can keep it in mind for the next installment. Of course any constructive criticism is welcome too. Thank you!

12