Particularly Nasty Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers

Bob pulled out and sat heavily on the couch. "A nice workout, babe. Whew".

But Kelly wasn't quite done. She had gotten a bit of a second wind from the drilling and the spanking. Grabbing her t shirt to catch the cum dripping from her, she turned and went to Bob's crotch. "I think you need to be cleaned off, and I think I am the one to do it."

As he watched, Kelly took his limp cock into her mouth. The sucking sound was incredible, as was the feel of her tongue circling, finding every last bit of his cum and her juices that remained. All he could manage was a low moan as he lay back and enjoyed the show.

Kelly stood up and was obviously pleased with herself, a sly smile spread across her face. "I needed that. But now I need a shower and then to collapse in bed. What's your plan?"

Bob looked at her. He could appreciate her naked form, but had nothing left to do anything about it. "I think I will catch my breath, collect my clothes and head home. I know my way out. See you on Monday?"

As she walked, nearly skipping, to the bathroom Kelly replied "Definitely. Night Bob, see you on Monday."

PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers
12