Parties

Story Info
I party with all three men.
2.8k words
3.34
36.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL characters are 18 or older. I graduated from high school when I was nineteen.

*

Sex is a relaxing activity, not to mention enjoyable. The day of Eli's company's party, he picked me up after school, and we drove back to his house. We were going to shower and change, I had brought a blue dress that showed off my fantastic legs and curves. It had spaghetti straps, and was fitted down to the waist. The skirt flared out to my knees. I looked good in it, and it was young. Eli had other plans.

Eli, on the other hand, had other plans. Turns out, he'd had a long day. He had to let go several employees, including his own assistant. He shut the door to his house, pulled me into his arms, and kissed me. "At least I won't fire you," he whispered in my ear. He led me through the house pulling off his coat and tie. He wasn't muscled, but he was in good shape, and I loved to look at his toned body. I was wearing blue jeans and a pullover sweater, and a pair of sneakers. I carried my duffel bag and a gown bag, to keep the dress from wrinkling. I hung it up on his bedroom door and kicked off my shoes.

I looked up to see Eli standing in the doorway as I pulled off my sweater. I winked at him as I stood and pulled off my jeans. I gave him a saucy wink as I turned my back and unsnapped my bra. I glanced back as I slowly slid the straps down my arms. I grinned as he leered at me. The bra came off and I reached down and slid my panties down and off my body. That was it, he was done. He tackled me onto the bed before I could fully sit down to pull off my socks. He lay on top of me, the only thing between us were his clothes and my socks.

I relaxed into his kisses. He stood up long enough to remove his clothes, and my socks. I moved over far enough to let him lie down. I got between his legs and proceeded to worship his cock. I love Eli's cock. I love to kiss it, suck it (now), and play with it. I worship at its altar. Anthony's cock is long. Steve's has character. Eli's is alive. I love the way it responds to my very touch. My hand stood it straight up as I licked, or slobbered, all over it. He closed his eyes and moaned as my mouth lowered to his sack and sucked. "You're getting adventurous," he breathed. My mouth traveled back up, kissing his cock and sucking the top. I was hot, and I was wet as my mouth descended down his shaft. I wasn't quite relaxed enough to take all of it, but I was getting closer and closer with each bob of my head. I pulled my head up and licked the head of his cock, chuckling as he moaned.

He was hard, and I was loving it. My mouth once again swallowed his penis, making him shudder. He was getting close, I could tell. At that moment, I looked up and saw the time was 6:30. We had thirty minutes to get showers, dressed, and to the party. We were going to be late. I got up and straddled him. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Well, we don't have much time. I thought I'd satisfy us both, and get us out the door," I said as I slowly impaled myself on his hard cock. He felt so good. I just relaxed, closed my eyes, letting my hands fall between my legs to his chest, and let him set the pace. Despite the time, he was in no hurry. Our hips met over and over again as we slowly built to a climax. I felt his hands playing over my breasts, my nipples hardened under his expert hands. He was apparently unsatisfied with my adjustments to his pace, since he cupped my buttocks and guided me into the rhythm. He refused to be rushed. I felt him filling me up and then slipping out. The pace eventually picked up and I found my breath coming in short bursts as we finally hit the climax. I collapsed as he poured himself into me.

He caressed my hair, "Let's skip the party."

"Hey, I brought my best dress. You either take me to this party, or we go out someplace fancy!" I told him. As I said this, I got up and looked at the clock. It was seven o'clock. "We're late already!" He laughed as I headed into the shower. When he got out of the shower, I had dressed, fixed my hair, and was applying the bare minimum of make-up. I'm extremely low maintenance.

He dressed and walked over to kiss me, "I'm going to eat your pussy when we get back."

"Promises, promises," I murmured before I stood up to grab my clutch. We headed out the door. I wasn't the sexiest, or the most voluptuous woman there. Someone who is a G cup should never wear a strapless dress, really! She was falling out of the dress! Then, I met her husband. He was Eli's boss, Adrian. He was a younger man, just a few years older than me. He complimented me on my dress, and his eyes lingered on my legs. I smiled and flirted with him as I noticed Eli talking with several women. I was having sex with other men, I wouldn't begrudge him another woman.

I was young, and learning about the world, I played the part well. Laughing at jokes that weren't funny, allowing a lecherous older man to run his hand up under my skirt at dinner, and I was shocked when several women gave me their numbers to give to Eli. Apparently, he wanted my approval before he took another lover. I told him he didn't need it, I didn't get his approval before sleeping with Steve or Anthony. One girl shocked me by coming over and kissing me. I was too surprised to do anything. She turned around and left and I lifted my hand to my mouth. I was shocked. I liked the kiss!

"Let me guess," Eli whispered in my ear as he dropped my wrap around my shoulders, "You liked Sienna."

"Is she bi?" I asked.

"Yep!" he kissed a bare shoulder. He handed me several numbers, "Some interns asked me to give you their numbers." I laughed as I handed the numbers of the women I'd collected for him.

We returned to his house and were not in any particular hurry for sex. We both ended up on the couch, naked. He sat in the middle of the couch and I sat at one end with my legs draped over his lap. We watched television as he indulged in a fetish. He picked up a foot and started to suck on a toe. Each toe got equal attention as we idly watched television. Then, he kissed my ankle, and slowly worked his way down. I watched with a smile on my face, remembering his earlier promise. Soon, he reached my crotch and buried his face in my pussy. I gasped as I felt his tongue slide up my clit. It teased the top and slid back down it. Then he teased open the folds where the pleasure nerves were located. I moaned and wrapped my hands in his hair. My left foot landed on the floor as he nuzzled my womanhood. I let my head fall back to the arm of the couch as he sucked and licked it. Soon, his fingers penetrated my pussy, not letting that go to waste. It was moments before my body seized up and I moaned through an orgasm.

He got up and leaned forward. I could see his hard manhood right in front of me. I reached for it, "Uh uh uh!" he said grabbing my hand. "You just lie there and take it, let me do all the work." He sat back, lifted my legs up by the knees, and plunged into my pussy. I went for the ride. This time, he was fast and furious. Not wasting any time before building to a climax. When he was done I smiled at him. He picked me up, carried me into his room where we made love the rest of the night.

I got home the next day after we finished my homework. Steve greeted me at the door and told me that Mom was asleep. I knew that was a sign to be quiet. That was okay, I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and intended to head for dreamland myself. I pulled off my clothes and crawled into bed. Homecoming was that night, and I needed my rest. Anthony would be picking me up at six, and I wanted to look my best. I sighed as Steve joined me. I glanced at him with an irritated look. "You're Mom's not feeling well. Spent some time at the toilet this morning. Need some place to sleep."

I watched with concern as he did just that. I fell asleep as well, Steve was nice, he didn't snore. When I awoke, Steve still slept. It was four and I needed to eat, and start to get ready for the dance. I went downstairs and found some leftover spaghetti. I threw it in the microwave, and soon sat down to eat. I wish I could say I was one of the popular kids, but I wasn't. I was a nerd. My favorite class wasn't lunch, it was Astronomy. My school had its own Planetarium. I had no chance at Homecoming Queen. I was fine with that. I had a friend, Leslie, who had a real shot at it, and she deserved it. The first time in four years, I had a date. That meant a homecoming mum, and I was excited. I even had a space on my wall cleared out for it.

At five-thirty I pulled on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt for the game. It was chilly, and I was determined to be comfortable. Well, as comfortable as you can be sitting on metal bleachers! Anthony arrived promptly on time and escorted me to his car. He even opened the door for me. We found two prime spots on the bleachers where Cindy joined us. Her new boyfriend, Bo, was the center on the team, and she had to wait until after the game. We cheered and went wild as Leslie was, indeed, crowned homecoming queen at half-time. Anthony and I left after the third quarter, assured our school would come home with a win.

I got home and took a shower. Afterwards, I changed into a mint green dress with a floral print. It came with a white jacket. The mum that Anthony brought had three silk mums arranged in the shape of a heart. Green and gold streamers, our school colors, blossomed around and down from the mums. Bells, whistles, a teddy bear, and our names decorated the area with the streamers. Steve took pictures, before escorting us to the limo he owned. "If you're going to a party, you're going in style!" he had announced. He firmly donned driver hat and we climbed in. We looked and found apple cider chilling in an ice bucket with glasses in the compartment.

Anthony retrieved the glasses and filled them with the cider. He handed me one and we clinked them together, "To a good Homecoming!"

I laughed and returned the toast. He kissed me. He put his arm around me and we sipped our drinks as we went to school. We met Cindy and Bo outside school and went in together. When you're a 5'4" tall and your date is 6'2", you stand out. We congratulated Leslie and we danced. Unfortunately, it became obvious somebody brought alcohol. I was in the girl's room with several other girls when one of the football players walked in. We didn't have any female football players. He had his cock out, jerking himself off, and asked who wanted a piece of male meat. We looked at each other and nodded in agreement. I opened the door while the others grabbed him and pushed him out the door and right into the arms of one of the vice-principals.

"But they were in there having sex with each other," he slurred out to the Vice-Principal."

For his part, Mr. Brown looked us over. Our clothes weren't mussed, our hair and make-up were perfect, his lie was blatant. "Come on son, you need to come up with a better excuse than that," he led the boy away.

"Wasn't that the Quarterback?" someone asked.

"'Was' is the key word there. Drunkenness and lewd conduct..." I replied.

Anthony and I stopped for something to eat before heading home. When we got back in I noticed the window between us and Steve was rolled up for privacy. I looked at Anthony who gave me a deep kiss and cupped one of my breasts under the jacket. I grinned and pulled off the jacket, so the mum wouldn't get messed up. Anthony reached down and pulled off my shoes. He reached down and pulled off one of my knee high stockings then the other. Then he reached over and pushed the spaghetti straps of my dress down and exposed my strapless bra. He reached in and pulled out one of globes and started to suck.

For my part, I leaned back, giving him better access to the parts that he wanted. I then reached around and unhooked the back. He obligingly pulled it away and played with the other breast while continuing to suckle. Even after spending the better part of last night fucking, I was horny. I wanted this gorgeous piece of black meat right here and right now. My dress came off and he discovered that I hadn't worn any panties. He buried his face in my pussy and nuzzled it. Soon, his tongue was playing with it. The limo stopped, and soon Steve joined us in the back. This excited me, a threesome was not something I tried. It also frightened me, I'd never tried anal, and this would be a prime opportunity to give it a go.

Anthony let go of me and pulled his cock out of his pants. I got down on my hands and knees and wrapped my mouth around it. Anthony reached under and played with my breasts as my mouth descended the length of his shaft. I soon felt hands on my buttocks as Steve played with my ass. Soon, I felt the head of his cock in my pussy. I spread my legs further, allowing him greater access, as I continued my attentions on Anthony's meat. The motions of my head soon matched the rhythm behind me. I gasped and moaned around his shaft, unable to do anything else, even to stop. Steve's cock was pressing against a particular section of my walls and felt different, better. My moans would have turned to cries if my mouth and throat wasn't stuffed full.

I exploded and my mouth stopped on Anthony's cock. Then, something amazing occurred. I relaxed so much I found my face in Anthony's crotch. His entire cock was down my throat without gagging. I pulled my head up halfway and went back down. Excited, I went all the way back up and back down. I deep throated his cock until I could tell he was ready to cum. Instead of pulling out, I planted my face in his crotch again and let him pour himself down my throat. I couldn't taste the cum because it was away from my tastebuds. I stood up and straddled his lap. I impaled myself on his cock. Then, I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned forward. Steve took this as an invitation and pressed his cock into my ass. I relaxed as much as I could as he continued to push into my hole. I sighed as he managed to complete the maneuver. I just held on, this was awkward in the back of a limo, and there was painful pleasure in my backside. Steve's thrusts rubbed my clit against Anthony's skin as I bounced up from both men's rhythm.

My mind went blank as I enjoyed myself. Steve reached around and played with my boobs after pulling me away from Anthony slightly. Time seemed to stand still as I came, and so did they. I slumped forward, wanting nothing more than sleep. Steve lifted me up and pulled me outside. Anthony followed, putting his cock back in his pants and zipping them up, "I do have to go through my front door." He said with a laugh. Steve put me to bed, and I slept the rest of the night.