Parties Bore Her

Story Info
She prick teased and got pricked.
2.7k words
4.29
177.1k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos knew when they got out of the car and started heading towards the house where the party was he was in for a rough night. He should have given in to her and fucked her instead of teasing her while they were getting dressed at least she would be satisfied and content until they got back home.

He slides his arm around Cyn's shoulders and pins her close to him, like a naughty little girl she keeps trying to worm away, he grabs her hand and drags her from one group to another. When he reaches out to shake hands with a friend he had to let it go, that's when she was able to slip away.

Cyn begins walking around slowly, greeting people, grabbing another drink from the passing waiter, feeling very agitated, no not agitated just fucking horny.

She can feel Carlos's eyes on her watching her every move. This only gets her hotter knowing she is driving him crazy. Looking around the crowd she finds what she is searching for, makes her move.

Cyn can feel Carlos glaring at her as she walks toward her target. Feeling his stare burning holes in her back she turns and looks directly into his dark eyes, smiles and blows him a kiss.

The guy she targeted is good looking, young and wearing nice tight jeans advertising his crutch. She walks up to him and casts her eyes down, licking her lips and smiles this is all the encouragement he needs. He grabs two more glasses of wine from the passing waitress and passes one to her.

Seething and mad as hell Carlos knows trouble is brewing, he knows she will push him to the limit again.

He keeps watching her every move, making it so obvious to the guys he is standing with, this draws their attention to her. Carlos doesn't need to hear their snide remarks about his sluttish wife, he knows its harmless teasing just for him, but watching the young guy slip his arm around her waist and lower his hand to her bum is just going a little too far.

Cyn leans into him clearly pushing her breast into his chest, her hand snaking down and cupping his bulge as he leans down and whispers something in her ear. She laughs out loud but is silenced when his mouth covers hers in hungry kiss. His hand is rubbing small circles over her bum getting lower till he has her ass cupped and lifts her against his hardened crutch.

This is enough to freak Carlos out. He pushes past his mates and walks up to his wife and grabs her arm so hard it makes her cry out. The guy knows better than to stop him and watches her mouthing back at Carlos as they head towards the house.

Carlos has had enough. He doesn't care who is watching. He just drags Cyn inside.

Hell! they have all seen this happen before, it ads spice to their boring social lives.

Some smart mouthed guy makes a comment as Carlos drags a protesting Cyn past him.

"Show the bitch who is the master, it might tame her".

Carlos turns back to him,

"Maybe your right", hating this guy for being such a jerk.

When they walk into the house and start heading to the front door he stops for a second and replays what that jerk just said, maybe he is right, maybe this bitch needs to be taught a lesson.

Cyn not wanting to leave starts struggling now that they are away from the staring eyes of the crowd, she starts thumping Carlos's arm tell him to let her go. Yelling at him for always stopping her harmless fun.

She keeps hitting at him as he walks her backward gradually manoeuvring her into the lounge room where the curtains are drawn back and the party crowd in full view.

"Let me go!" she screams

Carlos is pushing at Cyn making her madder, egging her on. When she takes another swing at him he reaches out and puts his hand around her head grabbing a handful of hair.

"On your knees bitch" and forces her down onto her knees.

Again she screams out as he forces her down, still not giving up she strikes out at Carlos hitting anything in her reach. The pain from her hair is enough to slow down her struggles, she watches his hand on his fly undoing his zip, struggling again she knows what he wants.

"No, no not here Carlos, I wont do this here" she yells.

She tries shaking her head but the grip in her hair really hurts. All she can do is plead as she watches him release his throbbing hard cock. Cock in hand he presses it onto her mouth, gripping her hair harder making her cry, the second her mouth opens enough he forces it in.

Pushing it fast into her mouth she feels it hitting the back of her throat, making her gag. As if reading her mind he tugs her hair harder and warns her not to bite.

Watching her mouth fill with cock turns him on more, her eyes seem to bulge out each time he squeezes into her throat. She's never had so much of his 9-inch cock in her mouth before, time things changed.

He pulls her head back and forth, fucking her face hard like he watched on the porn movies. He closes his eyes for a second, enjoying her warm wet mouth. He can feel her tongue dancing around the head of his cock each time he withdraws.

She feels the grip in her hair relax and pulls her head back. His cock falls out of her mouth. Carlos opens his eyes, grabs his cock and slaps her face with it repeatedly leaving wet spots on her cheek, across her nose, chin and mouth.

Picturing globs of cum splattered instead of salvia trails spurs him on. She has never allowed him cumming on her face. He slaps it harder over her mouth till she opens it again.

This time he starts to fuck her face harder, angry that he let his guard down for that second. She gags each time his cock squeezes into her throat, not caring he holds her there feeling the tight pressure on his cock, pulling her head back fast when he thinks she needs air.

He looks up and notices some guys watching, they can't take their eyes off the aggressive face fuck happening in the lounge room. Carlos just sneers that awful smile and bottoms out on the next thrust into Cyns mouth, making her gag again. Gripping her hair tight he holds her there till he feels her struggles for air.

She starts thumping his leg, not enjoying this one bit. But realising the only way for it to end is to make him cum.

Carlos doesn't notice the change in her straight a way. Instead he is picturing himself in front of cameras face fucking some porn queen. Only she is enjoying this face fuck so much that she if fingering her cunt, adoring his cock instead of fighting it.

No longer fighting against his tugs Cyn raises both hands onto his firm butt, digs her nails in and pulls his hips into her. Pressing her tongue on his cock underneath and letting her teeth graze the top each time he withdraws, then swallowing his cock as he thrusts back in and then doing that thing she does on the end that always drives him nuts.

Looking up she sees his closed eyes, even hears him moan. He is lost in it again, slowing down his movements enjoying the play of her tongue. Cyn slips her mouth off the end of his cock and licks down his shaft, her hand pumping up and down firmly not breaking his rhythm. She runs her thumb across the knob and spreads the slippery precum all over it.

Licking down to the base of his cock Cyn licks between his balls wishing her mouth was wide enough to take them both in. She sucks one into her mouth and rolls it around with her tongue, the urge to bite it hard is so overwhelming, but she manages control and gently bites. Even she is getting lost in the pleasure of the act, lets the ball fall from her mouth and licks the other.

Sucking it in as far as she can, her nose is pressed hard into the base of his cock. Trying to swallow it into your throat, her hand wanking his fat cock faster, she can tell by his breathing that it wont be long before he shoots his load.

Letting the ball fall out of her mouth she heads towards the top, greedily sucking his cock back into her mouth, sucking the precum, moaning, Carlos feels the vibrations along your cock. He too moans out loud. One of her hands has crept up under his shirt and is pinching his nipple hard, knowing how much he loves this.

He opens his eyes and looks down, sees her smiling with her mouth stretch and filled with cock.

"You bitch!"

He jabs his hips forward shoving more cock down her throat, making her gag. She almost made him lose total control.

Again he tightens his grip in her hair and drags her up, turn her around and force her to bend over. He lifts her dress and smacks her arse so hard it makes her scream out. He slaps it hard again, gives it a slight rub, another slap in the same spot makes her scream louder.

She is pleading with him to stop, she struggles against him, and then feels another rub and then a harder slap follows. Carlos watches the imprint of his hand covering her soft white mounds. He rubs over them and works his fingers lower to her pussy lips. He can see them protruding between her thighs and traces a finger up and down.

Suddenly he slaps her thighs and moves his hand to between her thighs motioning for her to open them, she does and feels his fingers tracing her slit, he can see the glistening moistness seep out, dipping his finger in her spreads it upwards between her bum cheeks. Again his finger trails down and dips in deeper and he follows the wet path back up.

Playing with her tight bud he feels her clenching her cheeks together, another restriction on their sex life. Knowing things are about to change he moves back to her pussy and dives in with two fingers twisting and curling them inside her tight love tunnel.

This causes her to moan and arch her back. He doesn't stop; he keeps fucking her hole with his fingers, knowing how much she loves it. He has her twisting and pushing, fucking his hand, he can feel her insides quivering, knowing if he keeps this up she will cum.

Not wanting her to cum yet he suddenly stops. She is panting hard moving her hips, wanting the fingers back in, pleading with him to continue, she turns her head to look at him.

This is when she sees the crowd outside, people are watching, some discreetly, some keep turning back to look and others just staring. This is not Cyn's scene. She struggles to straighten up but he has a firm grip of her hair, pushes her forward till she feels the back of the lounge chair. Bends her over it and places his hand in the small of her back.

Pinning her there.

She kicks backward and swings her hand back trying to connect with any part of his body, she is furious; he has her on public display.

"You jerk let me up, this is going to far!" She screams at him.

She is so pissed of at him knowing these people watched the face fucking and fingering.

"Sure I'll let you up, when I am done" he says as slaps her bum so hard again making her scream out

Cyn doesn't stop struggling, she reaches behind her and pushes at his body when she feels it getting closer, and it may as well be a brick wall. He doesn't budge.

She feels his cock jabbing at her cunt, looking for the way in. She is making it difficult for him by twisting and struggling. He leans over getting close to her ear.

"Keep still bitch or it goes in your ass".

Cyn stills her self; she couldn't bare that kind of humiliation. Arching her back she parts her legs a little making it easier for his cock. He wastes no time, he slides his cock up and down her slit till he finds the way in. Holds himself still for a second, looks up and searches the crowd for the jerk that made the comment.

Sneers at him, grabs her hips and pulls back as he thrusts forward burying himself to the hilt. She screams. He is sure that it could be heard all over the neighbourhood.

He begins to fuck her like a mad man, long deep hard thrusts, grinding each time he hits her cervix, the only sound being made are his thighs slapping into her fleshy butt.

The more she struggles the more he loves it. He always wanted to fuck with an audience but that's another thing Cyn wouldn't allow. Seeing the envy on the men's faces just spurs him on. Checking out the women makes him wonder how many wish they were in Cyn's place getting fucked.

He starts twisting his hips, screwing his cock in, reaching under her and finding her clit, pressing and rubbing it, knowing this is her weakness. He feels the change in her almost instantly. She begins meeting his thrusts, moaning uncontrollably.

He looks down, love the way her lips are wrapped tight around his tool, sees how wet it is from her cunt juices. He looks up and finds the smart ass that made the comment and sneers at him.

"This is how I tame my bitch" he mouths.

Feeling Cyn submit he begins to fuck her hard again, grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto him. His cock has never felt this hard before. He straightens up and lifts her up and down on his cock like a rag doll, not being too gentle.

Hell! she doesn't deserve gentle. So many times before she has prick teased him in public and he has never retaliated.

He continues fucking into her like a wild man, faster, harder. He hears her moaning and grunting from the hard thrusts, knows she is enjoying it now as much as him.

He knows it wont be much longer his balls are tightening, he feels Cyn gripping his cock and fucking back hard. He looks down and watches her ass jiggle after each thrust. Next time it's her ass that gets it.

He can feel the contractions starting deep within Cyn, her pussy is gripping his cock in spasms, and the heat from within her is just too much. Carlos reaches around and grabs her breasts, straightening her till she is upright, never missing a beat, his cock still pumping into her hard.

She closes her legs trapping his cock and arches her back. She begins trembling and moaning, reaching up behind her head she grabs a handful of his hair pulling his mouth down to hers, kissing him hard. Carlos kisses her back, he is on the verge of cumming, he thrusts so hard it lifts her slightly off the ground, again another hard thrust and then another, this one lifts her off the ground and he holds her there. His cum bursts into her cunt, spraying the hot sperm so deep inside her.

Feeling his cum flooding her sends her over the edge. Moaning into his mouth. She becomes incoherent when she feels the heat of his cum, mixing with her own, her body shuddering and twitching.

His arms go around her holding on so tight. Catching his breath, his legs feel like jelly. His cock throbs, spraying the last drops of cum. She can feel it begin to leak down her inner thigh.

They hear the people cheer and clap.

"This is too fucking much, I am so embarrassed" she says and turns her face into his chest.

"Take me home".