Parting Has Never Been So Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there panting and sweating, our bodies cooling in the dark room. I heard the neighbor in his bedroom through the wall. He must have enjoyed our performance, he was flying solo tonight. I looked at Donna and we both started laughing.

In the morning, we showered and then decided to go to Virginia Beach. It was a beautiful spring weekend and the sun was shining and a breeze was slack off the ocean. She packed a bag and then we drove over to my place so I could change clothes. Donna waited in the car while I threw on cargo shorts over swim trunks, a t-shirt and sandals, then grabbed a towel and called Julie. I told her we were headed to the beach. Julie asked how things went last night and I told her that Donna was very receptive. Julie said with a smile in her voice, "so we're on for tonight?"

"It's a go."

"Good, I think I'll head for the beach and watch for you guys, maybe we'll accidentally run into each other."

"It would be a pleasure." I said and then we said good bye and rang off. I skipped back to the truck and we headed for the beach.

"You're in a particularly good mood today." Donna commented as I shoved the transmission into second gear. I let the truck wind up and stabbed the clutch as we rolled to the end of the road and stopped for the sign. Then we were out on Ocean View Drive headed for Virginia Beach.

I parked and we found a spot to spread our blanket near the pier and I texted Julie where we were at. I couldn't wait to see her in her bathing suit. Donna was stripping off her shirt and shorts to her blue bikini that I'd helped pick out last summer. She looked good in it even if she had a bit of extra weight on the hips.

I went for a quick swim while Donna lathered suntan lotion on her body. When I got back, she had me spread lotion on her back.

"Can I borrow you to do my back too?" I heard Julie ask. I glanced up. She was in a tiny brown bikini. I looked at the little tie straps on her hips and wanted desperately to loosen them.

"Sure." I said. I finished Donna giving her a nice little massage trying to cop a feel while not bringing attention to it so everyone on the beach could see.

Donna rolled over and I walked over to where Julie was laying on her towel. She had a bottle of fifty proof sun screen and a Nora Roberts paperback laying beside her bag. She sat up and handed me the bottle of lotion. I spread some across my hands and began to work it around on her shoulders and back.

"She is cuter than I had imagined."

"You think I would date an ugly girl?"

"No, I didn't think that. You're going out with me and I'm much prettier than she is."

This is true and she was. I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed for eating crackers.

"Anyways," Julie continued, "I'm really looking forward to tonight now."

"You and me both." I finished coating her back. Donna was watching us closely.

"You know she is staring at us, right?"

"Yes, I think she is jealous."

"Then let's make her really so." Julie wiggled her body around so she was lying on the towel and then slid her bottoms down so that the tops of her cheeks were showing along with about an inch of her crack. "Lather me up, baby."

I squeezed more lotion on her skin and then worked it in with my thumbs smearing it across the top of her cheeks and into her crack massaging the little triangle of skin at the base of her spine and the tops of her cheeks. She moaned.

"Okay, I'd better stop or she'll know something is up."

"If you must, I expect a very nice massage this evening."

"I'll call you when I'm set up."

"Looking forward to it," I skated away to Donna again.

"Do you know that girl?"

"I've never met her before."

"You looked awful chummy." She rolled onto her back and I leaned over and kissed her.

"Don't worry."

"I should be." Her hand was gripping my erection.

"Don't make a big deal about it, Donna. I'm here with you and that's what matters. I'm going for a swim." I jumped up and jogged to the water and dove in. The coolness didn't drive away my erection. I let the waves roll over me while my eyes bounced between the two women in my life.

It was late in the afternoon when we packed up our gear and headed for the truck. We stopped at the Jewish Mother and had sandwiches for supper and then walked back up to the beach and got ice cream at the Dairy Queen stand. We watched two bums get into a fight.

We drove back to my place and I grabbed a change of clothes and then headed for Donna's apartment. Donna didn't like my roommate and so she never spent much time there. Back at her place, we showered to rinse off the sand and lotion. I texted Julie while waiting for Donna to finish her shower.

She got out and we helped each other dry off and fondled our bodies. I set her down on the toilet and produced a razor and shaving cream. I used a wash cloth with very hot water to wash her pussy and then spread the cream across her scruff. A few minutes later, I had her pussy bald as the day she was born. I used the hot wash cloth to again wash her pussy and clean away the shaving cream. I was eager to begin feasting on her sweet slit but there were other things to be done first.

I led her into the bedroom and had her sit down on the edge of the bed. I then produced ropes that I had tied to the bed earlier and secured her legs so that they were spread wide and dangled over the edge and then I made her lay down so I could secure her arms in a spread eagle position. I pulled a silk scarf from her dresser drawer and used it to make a blind fold. She was nervous but I reassured her talking to her, stroking and caressing her body. We talked about last night and how much fun it was. I slid between her spread legs and could feel the heat from her pussy. It glistened in the low light and I blew gently on it watching the lips swell and her clit protrude. I bent my head to her lips and ran my tongue from her anus to her clit listening to her moan at the sensation. I licked and sucked on her pussy for a while, grinding my chin into her hole as my mouth sucked on her clit. She wanted more and my cock was raging hard. I stood and slipped it deep into her pussy feeling the relief of having it buried inside her.

I slipped out and kissed her on the mouth letting her taste her juices on my lips then rolled off the bed. I went to the door and slipped it open. Julie was standing outside. I let her in and we fell into each other's arms. We kissed while she stroked my cock and I worked on undressing her.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah, baby, I'll be there in a sec."

Julie finished undressing and she grabbed me before we went back to the bedroom. She pulled me to her and stuffed my cock inside her pussy. I fucked her hard on the counter until she came biting my shoulder to keep from making any noise.

Back in the bedroom, she ran her hand over Donna's body feeling her breasts, touching her nipples and then knelt between her legs and began to sweetly lick the swollen clit.

"I don't know what it is, but that's different and I really like it." Donna said.

I reached up and cupped a breast rolling the hard nipple in my hand and stroking my cock with my other. Watching Julie eat the pussy of my girlfriend was turning me on in ways I never knew existed. I needed to screw something. My hand was what I was getting right now. Julie looked up at me and saw the difficulty I was having and raised herself up so I could slip into her from the back. I penetrated her feeling her wet tightness slip around me and instantly calm my ache. Now a new ache grew it was the the need to cum. I pressed against her harder and harder driving her mouth deeper and harder against Donna.

Donna was straining against her bonds feeling the stirrings of an orgasm. Her arms were flexed against the ropes straining and pulling as she stroked against Julie's mouth. She groaned and cried out that she was cumming and Julie's body shuddered in response to my urgings. I felt the cum begin to rise just as Julie pulled away from me. The cum settled back in my balls like lead.

She guided me down to Donna's pussy and I slid inside of her. I pressed hard and deep, stroking towards my release when Donna cried out again that she was about to cum. I saw Julie climb onto the bed and then take one of Donna's nipples into her mouth. Donna's body arched upward as the orgasm washed over her and I stroked a few more times before pulling out.

"I'm cumming!" I groaned and shot rope after rope across Donna's body from her tits to her clit. Some was running down to her neck and Julie bent her mouth forward and licked it off. She ran her tongue over the lines of cum pulling them into her mouth and swallowing them down.

Donna's head pulled up. "Ryan, what's going on?"

"Are you having a good time?"

"Who's here in the room with us?"

I looked at Julie and she shrugged. I reached up and pulled off the blindfold for Donna to see Julie cleaning off her cum covered skin and me lying beside her.

"You." She said to Julie.

"Yes, me." She said lifting her head and swallowing the last bit of cum.

Donna struggled against her bonds as Julie bent her head to one of the nipples that was beginning to soften. She popped it into her mouth and Donna couldn't help but let out a loud long moan. I leaned down and took the other nipple into my mouth and slipped my hand south to her pussy. Julie had beaten me to it. Her hand was massaging Donna's clit. I slid my hand down further and played my fingers across her slick, wet pussy. My ring finger was on her right lip, my middle finger in her slit and my index finger on her left lip. I played my fingers up and down her pussy listening to her moan, feeling her body thrust and rise. I slipped a finger into her juicy pussy as deep as I could and then slipped a second finger inside coating it with juices. I pulled out the second finger and then placed it by her anus and used the juices to lubricate my finger as it slid inside her. Donna bucked hard feeling all the attention on her body, the over stimulation of her senses. Her hips danced in tune with the movements that Julie and I choreographed with our fingers. It didn't take long for her to climax.

Julie pulled her fingers back and I followed her. She leaned across Donna's body and kissed me on the lips. When she pulled back, she said "I want you to lick my pussy."

Julie turned and straddled Donna and placed her pussy down in Donna's face. I maneuvered around back to watch the action. Donna began to tentatively lick the sweet cum from Julie's pussy and then she began to get more and more into it moving up and down the swollen slit, licking the clit and thrusting her tongue into Julie's pussy. I got in close and licked her pussy and Julie moved so the Donna could suck on her clit and I could lick her pussy. Together we brought Julie to orgasm.

I got to my knees and slipped inside Julie's pussy. I felt my balls scrapping across Donna's forehead and then I felt her mouth on them as I pushed in and out of Julie. Donna alternated between my balls and Julie's clit. I could watch Julie leaning down to lick between Donna's legs and then cup her own breasts teasing the nipples. Julie released another orgasm. We moved like this for a while longer, Julie eating Donna, me inside Julie and pulling out so Donna could lick my shaft and suck on the head of my cock.

Julie and Donna both came again and then Donna asked if she could be untied. Julie and I released her from the bonds. She stretched her cramped muscles and then smacked me hard across the face.

I rubbed my cheek from the stinging blow. "What the hell?"

"That's for lying to me on the beach and then tying me up and having the balls to let HER in here."

Julie, who was sprawled on the bed looked at Donna and asked, "Did you have a good time?"

Donna grudgingly admitted that she had enjoyed herself.

"Good, because our boy hasn't cum a second time yet and I know that he is still raring to go. Look at that cock, stiff as a flag pole and you only fucked that thing twice a month?"

"It was getting boring and I wasn't into it."

"I hear it's been getting much better."

"Yes, it has." She looked at me like I wasn't supposed to be spilling our intimate secrets to this woman she didn't know.

"Come lie on the bed." Julie said to me and I complied. She crawled between my legs and began to lick my cock. She was right, it hadn't been down yet this evening, even after cumming, I'd stayed hard. I guess that is what having two women will do for you.

Julie turned to Donna and motioned for her to join her. Donna climbed on the bed and the two started licking and sucking on my shaft again. Julie went down on my balls and then Donna swallowed me whole almost choking as the purple head pressed into her throat. They took turns working on me and I propped a pillow behind my head so I could watch.

After awhile, I couldn't take it anymore; I needed to be in a pussy. They were great at what they were doing, but it wasn't the same as being wrapped in the velvety tunnel of a pussy. I pulled Donna up to me and we began to kiss and I fondled her breasts. I motioned Julie to come up and she nestled on the other side of me and I alternated kissing the two girls. Julie leaned over and surprised Donna by kissing her then she relaxed and the two began to make out. Not what I had planned but it was fun to watch. I maneuvered Julie's body onto mine and then guided myself inside of her. We both groaned in satisfaction. Exactly what I needed.

Julie sat up and began to gyrate her hips. Donna snuggled up close to me to watch the show and I fondled her breasts and Julie's at the same time. Donna decided that she needed to help with Julie and she sat up so she could take a one of Julie's delicate pink nipples into her mouth. Julie let out a loud moan as Donna worked the nipple in her mouth. I pulled Donna's leg across my chest and then slid her back so I could begin to lick her pussy. She let out an animalistic groan as my tongue pressed open her slit which made Julie groan even louder and gyrate harder. Soon both women were cumming again.

Donna and Julie traded places and worked themselves into another orgasm. I was really feeling the need to cum but just couldn't. When Donna finally climaxed, I slid Julie off my face and pulled Donna down to me. I rolled her onto her back so I was on top of her. I pressed her legs together so mine were straddling hers making her pussy seem even tighter. I slipped a hand down on her ass lifting it to me as I stroked towards my own release. I felt Julie's hand on my balls and her finger massage my anus and then I was pumping harder feeling the tension mount. The cum shot out of my cock dumping white hot shots of cum across her belly, smearing across my own skin as I pumped against her wet mound.

The relief was so sudden and powerful that when I finished the climax, I collapsed on the bed. Julie cleaned us off with her tongue, sharing with Donna the sticky juices before getting a warm wash cloth from the bathroom. She washed us off and then herself before settling in beside me. I was higher than I'd ever been before. I had Donna on my left and Julie on my right, two beautiful women who let me make love to them at the same time. Now I hated to leave because both women were staying behind and I was going to start a new life in Washington State. I wanted both of them to come with me and both had declined. All I would have would be the memories of our time together.

The neighbor was in the troughs of his solo act again and Julie began to moan and groan along with him. It wasn't much longer before he was quiet again which made the three of us laugh.

The movers had taken all my gear, packed away my truck and my sport bike with my furniture, kitchen supplies, clothing and anything else I wouldn't need until I arrived in Seattle. I'd packed several bags and planned to ride my Honda XR650 across the country on the Trans-American Trail taking my time. As I looked around one last time and then mounted my bike to head west, a BMW pulled into the apartment lot and Julie got out. We stood awkwardly looking at each other, we'd said our goodbyes earlier and I didn't expect to see her again. Then she was wrapped around me, her eyes wet with tears.

"We haven't known each other that Long, Ryan but I'm going to miss you."

"I'm missing you already, Jules."

"What if I changed my mind and I want to go with you?"

"Have you?"

"Yes," and she kissed me hard.

12