Partners

Story Info
Sharing makes for a better relationship.
4.8k words
4.24
87.5k
16
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sitting on the couch watching TV when my husband told me that he had to run over to The Home Depot to get something. It was 8 o'clock at night. This wasn't the first time that he had to run out "to get something" at odd times. This had been going on for quite some time, maybe for the last couple of months, like twice a week. I said OK and he told me that he would be right back.

As soon as I heard his garage door close, I ran out to my car, determined to follow him. Something was up and I wanted to know what was going on. I stayed well enough behind him so he wouldn't see me following him. It was night anyway, so I wasn't going to be detected. My heart was pounding from anxiety.

I breathed a sigh of relief when he pulled into the parking lot at The Home Depot. He hadn't lied to me after all. I was about to turn around and head home when I noticed that he wasn't parking near the entrance to the store but at the darkened end of the parking lot. He parked next to another car that had someone in it. I took a chance and drove by. It was a man in the car. My heart started pounding again. What was going on? I parked a few rows away but directly behind his car.

My husband and the man in the car seemed to be talking in a fairly animated way. I was taken by surprise when my husband seemed to lean down as if he was putting his head in the other man's lap. But then I saw the back of my husband's head bobbing up and down. Oh my God! He was giving the man a blowjob. I was in a state of shock, to say the least. The activity went on for several more minutes when my husband finally came up for air. The two men spoke for a minute and then my husband got out of the car and started to walk towards the store. I had to get out of there and get home before he did.

How I got home, I'll never know. I couldn't get the vision out of my head of my husband giving some guy a blow job in the parking lot at The Home Depot. I was in a state of shock. I got home and settled myself on the couch. I didn't know if I was going to go ballistic or what. I had to calm down.

I started to think about it. OK, it wasn't another woman. We'd been married for quite a long time and our sex life was still great. I had no real complaints other than I wouldn't mind it if we had sex a little more often. Our repertoire included all sorts of toys, gay and lesbian as well as straight porn. We were both always turned always on by whatever we watched. I was really befuddled at what I had just seen.

I heard his garage door open. When he walked in he called up to me to tell me he was home. Did you get what you need, I asked. Yup, they had exactly what I was looking for, was his reply. I was never much for home improvement so I thought better of asking him what he had to have at 8 o'clock at night. He sat down next to me on the couch and we settled in for an evening of TV. He leaned over to give me a little peck on the lips as he often did. Our lips touched for a moment. I wanted desperately to run my tongue across my lips to see if I could taste anything strange, like cum, but I just couldn't do it. He put his hand on my leg and moved to the inside of my thigh.

What the hell was going on? Was this truly the explanation for all the times he just had to go out to get something at odd times? The auto parts store, the drugstore, or the liquor store? I really hadn't noticed any difference in our bedroom activity except- wait a minute!! He was definitely hornier after his nighttime excursions. Like right now. This evening was going to end up with a bang!

We embraced. His hand went under my t-shirt and began rubbing my breasts, tweaking the nipples with a firmness that was quite exciting, considering the thoughts that were swirling in my head. We kissed solidly, his tongue reaching into my mouth like a snake crawling into its hole. I thought I tasted something a little different! He took my shirt off and then my sweatpants. I was wearing a tiny thong that hardly covered me. My labia were swollen, flushed with a deep red color, and sticking out from the thong. I was so wet. My husband went down on his knees between my legs and ate me out like a man possessed. I came so easily from the tongue-licking I was getting.

I tapped my husband and he raised his head from my crotch. No more, I said. I had come a couple of times and was just too sensitive for any more tongue play. I wanted to suck his cock. He got up from his knees and sat down on the couch next to me. His mouth was coated with my juice. I leaned over and kissed him deeply and then bent down and took his cock in my mouth. I told him to relax and let me make him feel good. He pushed himself back into the couch and, with a deep sigh, all the tension left his body.

Our lovemaking, normally enough to keep me excited, had taken a back seat to my thoughts about my husband's secret activities. As I sucked his cock, all I could think of was his head bobbing up and down while he was blowing some guy. I took as much of him in my mouth as I could. I think that I took him deeper than I had ever done before. I could feel his cock swelling and becoming harder as he approached his orgasm. If he was good at it, I was better. He put his hand on my head and pushed me down. I could feel the head of his cock banging against the back of my throat. And then, with a deep moan, his cock erupted like an oil well, shooting spurt after spurt of his semen into my mouth.

"Please don't swallow it!!" he said softly.

I had always swallowed before. What was I going to do with it? He raised my head up and put his lips on mine. I felt his tongue reach into my mouth, but not to French kiss me. He wanted his cum. As his tongue swept my mouth, I could feel a little bit of suction. He wanted me to snowball him. I gave him what he was asking for. I transferred as much of his cum into his mouth as I could. I expected to get it back, to share it with him, but he wanted it for himself. This was something new and it was exciting. He could have fucked me right then and there, I was so hot. I leaned into him to kiss him. The cum was gone. He had swallowed it.

"Wow! That was different. How come, and no pun intended?" I said with a smile.

"The guys at work were talking about a guy tasting his own cum by taking it from his wife's mouth after a blowjob. They all said they wouldn't do it but the thought of it turned me on, so I wanted to try it. Anyway, if they're talking about it, you know somebody's doing it."

"So, what do you think? Did you like it? Did it taste good?"

"The taste wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. And it was really hot to do it."

"Would you do it again?"

"For sure. As a matter fact, I'm starting to get hard just thinking about it."

Yup. His dick was starting to chub up. Of course it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. He's a cocksucker, after all, so he knows what cum tastes like. I know from the blowjobs I've given in my life, it tastes different with each guy but yet it tastes the same.

"How about taking care of my friend here. He's a stand-up guy!" he said with a chuckle, showing me his refreshed hard-on.

I was super turned on.

"Look, my mouth is tired, and my pussy is way too sensitive. I'll give a handjob."

"I can do that without you. How about..., you know?"

I knew but I reserved my backdoor for special moments. I could feel my clit throbbing. This was one of those special moments. I smiled.

He opened the drawer on the coffee table and took out a bottle of silicon lube.

Turn around and bend over."

I did as he told me. I turned and bent over. I pulled my cheeks apart, exposing my asshole. He squirted some lube on my ass crack and then on his fingers. He gently massaged my rosebud and then inserted a finger and then, a second. He slid his fingers in and out, loosening my anal ring. It felt so good. He took his fingers out and told me to turn around. He was sitting on the couch with his stiffy sticking up between his legs.

"Sit on it!" he commanded. We have always played Dom and sub back and forth throughout our marriage but I liked it a lot when he was the dominant one.

"Yes, sir!"

I was not a novice to anal. It was part of our regular repertoire. I would never let my husband know how much I liked anal because then he would want to do it all the time. I have other parts of my body that have needs.

I spread my legs apart so I was standing over him. I grabbed his prick and held it against my asshole and slowly lowered myself. The head of his cock came against my rosebud as it entered my rectum. I relaxed my outer sphincter to allow his cock to enter. It's the inner sphincter that causes the pain because it works on its own. (A girl has to know these things if she's going to enjoy anal sex.) I lowered myself slowly. As his cock passed through my inner muscle, I felt that little bit of pain that I knew was going to become intense pleasure. The pain was almost gone and the pleasure was beginning to flow all over my body. His cock was about a third of the way in. I raised myself up so his cock was almost out of my ass and then lowered myself in one smooth motion until I could feel my cheeks resting on his legs. He was all the way in. I leaned forward and gave him a deep kiss.

"So what else do the guys at work talk about," as I rocked myself back and forth. I played with his nipples, something I knew that really turned him on. Talking sex turned him on. Turned me on, too.

"Oh, you know the usual stuff."

"No I don't know. What do they talk about sexually? I hope you don't talk about me!"

"Well, we all know who gets head and who doesn't."

"What do the guys do who don't get blowjobs."

"Oh, that's when we have a lot of talk about who would give a better blowjob, a guy or a girl."

"And?"

"Most of the guys think that a man would probably give a better blowjob than a woman because he knows what he wants and would want to give that to the guy."

"Have any of the guys ever blown anybody?"

"The conversation always ends when somebody says getting a blowjob from a guy is just sex but giving a blowjob is gay."

During this conversation, I was squeezing my husband's dick and picking myself up until he was almost out and then dropping back down on him. Our discussion was keeping him hard. I leaned forward and put my arms around his neck and brought my mouth up to his ear.

"And what do you think, baby?" I said in an earthy tone, licking his ear.

"I kind of go along with a blowjob just being sex, either giving one or getting one."

"Would you give a guy a blowjob?"

"I guess I would if the circumstances were right." He was starting to pump my ass.

"Cum in my ass, babe!"

I started bouncing up and down on his cock. I could feel him pulsing as he shot his load into my ass. I came again, too. I fell against him, exhausted. We were both covered in the sweat of sex.

I lifted myself off his lap and sat down next to him with my legs spread apart. I reached down and felt his cum dripping from my ass. I brought my fingers back up and stuck them in my mouth.

"Want some?" I reached down again and brought up fingers covered with his sperm. He took my hand and licked my fingers.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too!" What a night! I was still turned on. Our sexual romp was only part of what was keeping me going. I couldn't get the thought of my husband blowing a guy out of my head and now he's admitted that he would suck a cock, 'under the right circumstances.' Bullshit! He's already been 'under the right circumstances.' I'd seen him suck a cock from a distance. Now, I wanted to see him do it close up. How was I going to make it happen? I needed to get his secret out in the open.

Several days later, we were finishing up dinner when I told my husband that there wasn't going to be enough cream for his coffee in the morning and that maybe he should run up to the market. It was about 7:30. He said that he would go out and get the cream. The market was only about a mile away. As soon as I heard him pull away from the house, I jumped into my car. I was a few car lengths behind him. I thought I saw him make a cell phone call. He pulled into the market parking lot and parked against the side of the building, a few spaces away from the other cars. I parked close enough to see what I needed to see. He didn't get out of his car. A minute later another car pulled in next to my husband's car. The driver of the car got out and got into my husband's car. Within minutes, my husband's head went down. The passenger leaned his head back while my husband's head was going up and down. Five minutes later, the man got out of the car, got into his, and drove away. My husband went into the market.

I saw what I needed to see. My husband was a serial cocksucker! I drove home with my head filled with images of what had just happened. I had mixed emotions. He wasn't cheating on me. He wasn't the one getting the blowjob. He was the one who was doing the sucking.

I was waiting for him when he walked in.

"Did you get the cream, honey?' I asked. I saw that there was a wet spot on his shirt right in the middle of his chest.

"Yeah, it's right here," showing me the plastic bag from the market.

It was now or never.

"Then what's this on your shirt?" I put my finger on a small wet mark on the front of his shirt.

"What are you talking about?" He looked down at his shirt and his face turned bright red.

"Uh, uh, I don't know what that is. Uh uh...," he stammered.

"I'll tell you what it is. It's cum from the guy you just blew in the parking lot at the market!"

"I, I, I... I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'll tell you what I'm talking about. All these little night time errands that you've been doing are so you can go out have sex with some guy. I followed you the other night when you went out to The Home Depot and I saw your head bobbing up and down in some guy's lap. And tonight, I followed you to the market and watched the same thing, so don't bullshit me!"

He sat down at the kitchen table, looking as guilty as a person could look.

"Can I explain?"

"Go ahead. Give it your best shot!!" I was angry. "What's the matter, you don't get enough at home? Don't I do everything you want? Are you gay? Is that it? Don't I suck your dick enough? You know you can fuck my ass anytime you want to? Do you want me to fuck you with a strapon? I will!!" I was barely able to contain myself.

"You know, for years now we've been watching porn, all sorts of porn. You've never said no to watching anything I've put on. You know how much I love porn. We've watched more fucking and sucking than any two other people on the planet. And I know that there are many things that we watch that turn you on- a lot!! You like anal because after we watch it, you want to do it. I've seen your face when there's some hot lesbian action. You turn red!"

"OK. So you like porn and I like porn. What's that got to do with the price of tea in China!"

"I loved watching guys get blown, their dicks getting sucked on, sliding in and out of some girl's mouth. I was turned on even more watching the guys come. I loved watching a guy shoot his cum into a girl's mouth. Then she'd let some of the cum drip down her chin before she swallowed. God, that was so hot!! I knew how it felt because you did it to me all the time and I watched you swallow my cum. You enjoyed every minute of it, or at least I thought so."

"I did and I still do!"

"I became really wrapped up in the whole blowjob thing. I'd watch you take my soft dick in your mouth and I'd feel it harden. You'd suck it so gently as it expanded. Then, you'd try to get it as far down your throat as you could. I always admired you for that. Your tongue would massage my dick in a soft rhythmic way and then, finally, when I couldn't take any more, I'd fill your mouth with my cum. You liked to open your mouth and show me my cum before you swallowed it."

"Was I doing something wrong?" I still couldn't figure out what was going on.

"No, of course not. You did it perfectly. Our lovemaking was always superb. My very favorite thing to do to you was eating your pussy. Sticking my tongue in your cunt and licking your juices made me so hot. I could suck on your clit and your cunt lips for hours. I always thought that eating pussy and getting a blowjob were kind of the same thing. You know, great oral sex. A man does one and the woman does the other. Except one day, while I was eating you I realized that it wasn't the same. Yes, I was eating the juice that was coming out of your pussy and sucking your clit but it wasn't like taking a soft dick in my mouth and having it get hard. It wasn't like having 6 or 7 inches of a hard dick going back and forth down your throat. And it wasn't like getting a mouthful of cum to taste and savor and swallow."

It was starting to come together.

"After watching all those blowjobs in the porn we watched and seeing how everybody seemed so happy with it all and then watching and feeling you suck me off, I knew I was missing something."

"What were you missing?" I asked the question, knowing what the answer was going to be.

"I needed to be the one giving the blowjob. I needed to share that pleasure. I wanted to make a man happy by sucking his dick as I had seen so many times before. I wanted a man to cum in my mouth. I wanted to suck a guy off and swallow his load. I was at the gym one night, just as it was closing, and the trainer was turning off the lights. He came into the shower room. I was toweling off, basically naked. He was in a pair of nylon gym shorts He smiled and commented that I had a nice body. I got a vibe from him. I saw that he was looking at my dick. I had never done anything like it before but I stepped forward, put my hand on his crotch and, looking him straight in the eye, told him that I wanted to give him a blowjob."

"My head was spinning from what I said, but it was a 'now or never' moment. He said sure, like it was an everyday occurrence. He pushed me back onto the bench. He pulled his t-shirt over his head, exposing his well-developed torso. I reached out and took the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. His shorts had a built-in supporter so as I pulled them down, his dick popped out. It was beautiful. He was circumcised and his balls were shaved. His pubic hair was trimmed right down so at first glance he looked completely shaved. I told him that it was the first time that I was doing this. His response was, with a smile, that that's what they all say."

I was hotter than hell. I could feel my pussy juicing up, dripping down my thighs. "Go on, what happened then?" I wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"I lowered my face down so my mouth was even with his prick. Opening my lips just enough to take him in my mouth, I moved forward. I felt the head of his dick run across my lips. I could feel the smoothness of the head and then the ridge around it. Once the head of his dick was in my mouth, I used my tongue on him, just like you did on me. I was in seventh heaven! His became fully hard very quickly. I took him in as deeply as I could. I didn't want to gag so I put my hand around the base to keep him from pushing too far into my throat. I wasn't ready for that yet. I was sucking like there was no tomorrow. He began fucking my face. I could tell the real moment of truth was coming because his cock stiffened up. With a loud grunt, he blasted his load into my mouth, squirt after squirt. I was ready. I didn't want to lose a drop of his semen. When the pulsing stopped, I pushed him back, and just closed my eyes. I know he was happy but it was all about me. I wanted to enjoy every drop of his cum."

I didn't know what to say, at this point. I was trying to digest what my husband had just told me. Was he cheating on me? Was he gay? Was this the end of our relationship? I thought that we had a good thing going. Now, I wasn't sure of anything.

12